silver surfer vs magneto,superman,black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins
is surfer capable of turning there powers off

Originally posted by lionking
who wins
is surfer capable of turning there powers off

He has the powerset and feats to assume he can depower or render them all useless, but in a standard forum fight with CIS on, the team wins.

lionking
do u think surfer is capable of one blasting any one of these

Colossus-Big C
surfer is capable of depowering alot of people that he never does in comics

Originally posted by lionking
do u think surfer is capable of one blasting any one of these He can bfr them all. Depending on the type and energy output of the blast he might be able to defeat each one individually with a single one.

amnesia
At first i thought:spite.

But both Magnus and Superman are easily disposed of by surfer. And he can take BA.

Philosophía
facepalm

batdude123
Jesus Christ...

haermm

amnesia

Originally posted by amnesia
Well magneto is a useless tool and surfer downs superman in 5 seconds. Magneto and BB are roughly equal in power and versatility. 1 on 1 they'd both be equally screwed against the SS who can do anything they can do better than them. Team still wins here, SS can take a few through BFR, but that's about it.

Lord_Talron
cant he keep them occupied via a black hole or something and divide and conquer?

Nihilist
Team stomps

Lord_Talron
no expression

Philosophía
Well magneto is a useless tool and surfer downs superman in 5 seconds. Well then, it's a good thing that except the silver age confrontation where Magneto couldn't even fly, both of them have made Thor their *****, eh norvegian? awesome

amnesia

Philosophía
I honestly don't care. And surfer is on another level. Than Thor? I totally agree. I mean did you see how Thor gets his face caved in by Hulk, and yet Surfer treats him as a nuisance, at best?

amnesia

kgkg
1.2.3 K.O

Colossus-Big C
Thor has more raw power than surfer
surtur is far more versitile though with a wide range of powers

as for the fight ,team wins only because of black adam

Mindship
I believe Superman + Black Adam alone would beat Surfer.

-Pr-
Closed for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.