Uatu Vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

Black bolt z
Uatu...

guy222
uatu

zopzop
Odin, and easily too I might add. I think the high end Skyfathers like Odin, Zeus or Vishnu > a typical Watcher. Ecce on the other hand is a whole different story.

marvelmadness13
Odin, he would never have let Rulk touch him, much less one shot him.

Endless Mike
Uatu is on a higher level, minus jobbing

TheLordofMurder
Does Uatu have any feats to suggest he is equal to or above a skyfather?

I cant remember any at any rate...

Until I see some scans to indicate otherwise, Odin beats him every single time...

Slaanesh
Uatu easily..

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Uatu easily..

Excellent! Then I am sure you have scans of feats performed by Uatu that demostrate his superiority over Odin...

cdtm
Nothing to see here, move along.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by cdtm
Going by the Morrison retcon, the Monitors are probes of the Primal Monitor, and the DCU is basically germs to all of them. Mandrakk is one of the Monitors, and he was "bleed the entire multiverse dry" powerful. Uatu is a monitor from dc?

amnesia
Originally posted by cdtm
Going by the Morrison retcon, the Monitors are probes of the Primal Monitor, and the DCU is basically germs to all of them. Mandrakk is one of the Monitors, and he was "bleed the entire multiverse dry" powerful, and even his brothers were feeding off it, though they didn't want it destroyed..

Uatu is a watcher.

Colossus-Big C
yea odin stomps

cdtm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Uatu is a monitor from dc?

Right, the Watcher has a name.. I usually just call him "The Watcher".

Uatu sounds kind of like a monitor-ish name.....? ^_^;

amnesia
yea odin stomps

no

galactusischere
What feats does Uatu have that puts him in Odin's league?

Colossus-Big C
none actually

watchers are trans level imo

Gecko4lif
Watchers used to be pretty badass but i dont recall any sky father lvl feats

TheLordofMurder
watchers are trans level imo

That sounds about right to me as well; I second that motion your honor! smile

Stoic
By valid feats or hype, Im gonna say Odin for now.

zopzop
Quasar owned a Watcher. I don't ever see Quasar owning Odin. Just from that scenario, I'd say Odin > Watcher (never mind Odin's other feats).

King Castle
quasar suckered punched a watcher.. big deal.. if odin was suckered punch without a magic amp he get floored by anyone in the 75 ton and up..

zopzop
@ King Castle

Quasar did more than sucker punch him. Before the Stranger and crew stepped in, he had the Watcher on his knees. And PS it was the Watcher that sucker punched Quasar.

King Castle
anyways auta loses by virtue of his oath and lack of feats..

the fight should be against Aaron the rogue watcher..

anyways most watchers lack feats to gauge them properly rather then hyperbole..

the eldest watcher was suppose to be pretty powerful but i think he was killed by a celestial

amnesia
Originally posted by King Castle
anyways auta loses by virtue of his oath and lack of feats..

the fight should be against Aaron the rogue watcher..

anyways most watchers lack feats to gauge them properly rather then hyperbole..

the eldest watcher was suppose to be pretty powerful but i think he was killed by a celestial

celestials: the douchebags of the universe

kgkg
Status wise Uatu was considered to be one of the most powerful in the Universe.

I will go with Uatu

Rage.Of.Olympus
^I hope you have a better reason than that.

On average? I'd say Odin. You have some instances where the Watchers are played up in power, equals to Cosmic Entities and all that, but that doesn't happen often from what I've seen.

rotiart
Post retcon molecule man fought and lost to a watcher if i recall
There was the watcher from the unilord/surfer series...
Other than that i cant think of stuff that hasnt already been said...

Lord Feron
this is just a watcher respect thread but watchers are ****ing badass and it is usually known Uatu is one of it's finest members.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=472567&highlight=uatu+forumid%3A98

Sorry for just throwing that out there but i think people don't really think watchers are much because they haven't done shit in mad long except getting punched by Rulk... (seriously wtf was up with that?).

Prep-Man
ODIN.

the Darkone
Watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.