Jango Fett/Boba Fett versus Big Daddy/Hit Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
A king shit criminal offers a huge bounty on Big Daddy and Hit Girl. One condition, they must be brought in alive.

Jango and Boba fett (ROTJ Fett) team up and pilot the Slave I outside the city, landing in a remote location. They are driven to the middle of the city and dropped off, and set out to capture the Father/Daughter vigilante team.

The Fett's have detailed files on BD and HG, everything about them except where their hideout/safehouses are.

BD and HG are informed by Kick Ass of the bounty and the Fett's arrival just as the Fett's are dropped off in the city.

Each side has all the weapons/equipment they were shown using in their respective movies, sans the Slave I.

Do the Fett's collect their bounty, bringing in BD and HG alive, or do BD and HG escape? BD and HG can kill the Fett's if they please.

Impediment
Jet packs + blasters + cables = spite stomp.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, but BD and HG know the city, plus BD has a sniper rifle and is a crack shot with it.

Plus HG is a bullet dodger.

Rogue Jedi

9zLsdBEsr90

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Jet packs + blasters + cables = spite stomp.

i'm inclined to agree..

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ah, but BD and HG know the city, plus BD has a sniper rifle and is a crack shot with it.

Plus HG is a bullet dodger.

i'im not sure if bullets will damage the fett's armor..

also not sure if hit kid er girl can dodge blaster fire

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i'm inclined to agree..

The Fett's are not covered 100% in armor, there is just fabric in some areas.

And yeah, bullets travel faster than blaster bolts. If she can dodge bullets, she can dodge blaster bolts in her sleep.

Impediment
The Fett's are not covered 100% in armor, there is just fabric in some areas.

And yeah, bullets travel faster than blaster bolts. If she can dodge bullets, she can dodge blaster bolts in her sleep.

Show me the physics of blaster bolts versus bullets.

I'll wait.

dadudemon

Blaster bolts and consistently proven to travel between 2-8 times slower than bullets...depending on the gun and the round. She will be able to dodge the blast bolts even easier.

Forgot: we clocked Jango's bolts at 300... so she was dodging bullets going 2-3 times faster than Jango's bolts.

Still, that means that the bolts will be easier to dodge.

Originally posted by Impediment
Show me the physics of blaster bolts versus bullets.

I'll wait.

I've it up in various threads....three separate occasions. I did one or two recently. It consists of someone doing a frame by frame, on the internet, and estimating the distance moved. It's pretty solid and set in stone. (Though it's stupid because there is such huge variability. Sometimes, they travel a tad over 100Mph (most of the time), other times, like Jango's shots, they travel at 300Mph. The trash compactor had the bolt traveling at a "slow" 60ish Mph.)

I'd say that Big Daddy can take out one of them, on his own, but may get wounded taking them both on.

Both father and daughter together, though? That seems a tad one-sided in favor of the earthlings.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Blaster bolts and consistently proven to travel between 2-8 times slower than bullets...depending on the gun and the round. She will be able to dodge the blast bolts even easier.

Forgot: we clocked Jango's bolts at 300... so she was dodging bullets going 2-3 times faster than Jango's bolts.

I've it up in various threads....three separate occasions. I did one or two recently. It consists of someone doing a frame by frame, on the internet, and estimating the distance moved. It's pretty solid and set in stone. (Though it's stupid because there is such huge variability. Sometimes, they travel a tad over 100Mph (most of the time), other times, like Jango's shots, they travel at 300Mph. The trash compactor had the bolt traveling at a "slow" 60ish Mph.) Not to mention she had multiple men firing on her with automatic weapons and avoided it too.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon

thanks dom, knowing this i will re think my position as too who wins

McNasty996
Didn't the fett have a rocket?

dadudemon
thanks dom, knowing this i will re think my position as too who wins

You bet, homie. big grin

Though I still think this thread is debatable. My position isn't set in stone, yet. I could be swayed if we got some of the Star Wars freaks in here: they could make a good argument for the Fetts, imo.

Originally posted by McNasty996

Sure did.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that hit girl went up against a rocket, too. lol

edit -
Dang, this is actually a good match-up. This thread will probably get ingnored like most of the truly good matchups, are. sad

steverules_2
Hit girl got lucky cause she was dead but by then the men had run out of Ammo, plus the Fetts aren't some thugs...they are waaaaaaay better shots than those guys. Remember when Fett managed to hit Zam with that dart from the top of that building? Plus I doubt HG and BD have gone up against a jedi before no expression Jango has, and plus Boba neally killed Luke in ESB and ROTJ. I give this to the Fetts, they are waaaaaay more skilled than what HG and BD have gone up against.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Hit girl got lucky cause she was dead but by then the men had run out of Ammo, plus the Fetts aren't some thugs...they are waaaaaaay better shots than those guys. Remember when Fett managed to hit Zam with that dart from the top of that building? Plus I doubt HG and BD have gone up against a jedi before no expression Jango has, and plus Boba neally killed Luke in ESB and ROTJ. I give this to the Fetts, they are waaaaaay more skilled than what HG and BD have gone up against.

Pfffft, Boba Fett got pwned by a blind Corellian and a talking garbage disposal. Jango? Idiot. "ZOMG I'm gonna take on the ****in Windu FTW!!!!! wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!"

Their blaster bolts? Never gonna touch HG.

BD's sniper rifle? takes care of their jet packs.

The jet pack with GATLING GUNS? yeah...........

steverules_2
Ha! Who's to say Jango isn't standing up top ready to dart they're ass, I didn't see hit girl dodging bullets from Red Mist did you? Pure luck was on Han's side that day PURE LUCK. And as for Jango getting beaten by Mace, I highly doubt HG and BD would do much better. Who's to say the armour and Jetpacks aren't bullet proof? I'm willing to bet they are. I'm pretty sure BD wouldn't be able to hit the Fett's jetpacks unless they weren't flying around and I'm sure they'd know BD's location before he'd get a hit on them. They've read his profile, they aren't gonna go dicking around with him and I'm pretty sure the Fetts are better shot that the men in Kick Ass. The Jetpack used in Kick Ass was incredibly slow, I'm sure the fetts could move out the way quickly enough with their jet packs which have ROCKETS.

SpadeKing
i'm inclined to agree..

I don't know if the Fett's have any special protection in their armor, but the Star Wars armor seems more flashy than anything, the troopers get beaten to death by rocks and sticks ermm

steverules_2
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I don't know if the Fett's have any special protection in their armor, but the Star Wars armor seems more flashy than anything, the troopers get beaten to death by rocks and sticks ermm

I think we can all agree the battle of Endor was just one big massive joke, but at the same time we have to come to terms with the truth that Lucas decided to have the empire defeated by a bunch of care bears. BUT I'm willing to believe that the fetts armour may be more durable that the stormtroopers armour, I mean their armour looks like it's made out plastic and some superclue.

Originally posted by McNasty996

They both do

Rogue Jedi
Ha! Who's to say Jango isn't standing up top ready to dart they're ass, I didn't see hit girl dodging bullets from Red Mist did you? Pure luck was on Han's side that day PURE LUCK. And as for Jango getting beaten by Mace, I highly doubt HG and BD would do much better. Who's to say the armour and Jetpacks aren't bullet proof? I'm willing to bet they are. I'm pretty sure BD wouldn't be able to hit the Fett's jetpacks unless they weren't flying around and I'm sure they'd know BD's location before he'd get a hit on them. They've read his profile, they aren't gonna go dicking around with him and I'm pretty sure the Fetts are better shot that the men in Kick Ass. The Jetpack used in Kick Ass was incredibly slow, I'm sure the fetts could move out the way quickly enough with their jet packs which have ROCKETS.

She wasn't expecting Mist to fire. Here, she knows the Fett's are coming, she'll be on guard.

The jetpacks aren't bulletproof, it was never shown/implied. And they have one rocket a piece, BD and HG aint gonna just stand there and be like wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shoot me!!!

BD and HG are both deadeye shots, hitting the airborne Fett's will be childs play for them.

steverules_2
I doubt they'd be able to dodge the impact of the Rocket though, HG neally got done in with a rocket launcher till KA came and saved her 12 year old non legal ass

It was never stated that they weren't bullet proof, plus the fact that bullets aren't used in Star wars kind of makes it hard to say they are/'nt

Yes they are good eye shots no doubt but so are the fetts and plus they don't need to reload their ammo....BD and HG do so....

KingD19
I doubt they'd be able to dodge the impact of the Rocket though, HG neally got done in with a rocket launcher till KA came and saved her 12 year old non legal ass

It was never stated that they weren't bullet proof, plus the fact that bullets aren't used in Star wars kind of makes it hard to say they are/'nt

Yes they are good eye shots no doubt but so are the fetts and plus they don't need to reload their ammo....BD and HG do so....

We have to go into the EU on this one.

The Fett's armor is fabric and Durasteel for Jango, and Duraplast for Boba.

Slug Throwers are the SW equivalent of guns...with the slugs being bullets. They are used, and it's hard for even Jedi to go up against them, since the slugs aren't visible and go faster than blaster fire.

And yes, the Fett's do need to reload, it just takes a while. Eventually the power pack runs out on their pistols, and they need to reload.

Neither of them are fast enough to dodge bullets though, and if the rounds don't pierce the armor, there are enough soft spots to still get very damaged.

steverules_2
Can't go into the EU for this though, if it's not in the movie it doesn't count

Impediment
EU is nil in this terrain.

Movie feats only.

steverules_2
I still give it to the fetts

KingD19
Ok, so no EU....still means that bullets are faster than blaster bolts.

Hit Girl can dodge Blaster bolts.

HG and BD are master marksman and will seriously damage the Fett's with gunfire.

And if HG gets in close with that blade/whip, then she kills them both. They showed almost no hand to hand skills in any of the movies.

Rogue Jedi

Look at the Fett's suits. It's not 100% armor, there are several areas where a bullet can get through.

HG was trapped and outta ammo, and alone, no BD for backup when she nearly got killed with the rocket launcher.

So BD and HG need to reload, HG, in the vid I posted, reloaded in like two seconds. And yes, blasters need reloading. roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
Ok so maybe blasters do need reloading but I've never seen it happen in the films and plus I'm sure a blaster can fire more rounds than a gun.

If she was soooo good she wouldn't have needed backup, the Fetts have never had back up and they've done quite well.

The fetts don't even need their armour to beat these two, they could do it quite easily. I'm sure they are much better shots than HG and BD. So what? Big Daddy took out some with a sniper? Jango took out Zam with a dart whilst their were two jedi in his way, BD had to wait for HG to get out the way so that he could make his shot.

The fetts don't even need to use their blasters here, they could easily get them with their rocket jet packs. The fetts can take these two out easily with one rocket. HG and BD aren't winning this one.

Rogue Jedi
Ok so maybe blasters do need reloading but I've never seen it happen in the films and plus I'm sure a blaster can fire more rounds than a gun.

If she was soooo good she wouldn't have needed backup, the Fetts have never had back up and they've done quite well. Mhm, done so well that one ended up decapped in Geonosis while taking on the ****in Windu (idiot alert), and the other ended up in the belly of the Sarlacc. Hey, they did good though.

BD was shooting through a window, at night, over HG's shoulder. That was a shot Bob Lee Swagger would be proud of.

If they fight at night, HG and BD have night vision, the Fett's don't.

Yes, the Fett's need their armor, or this becomes a curbstomp.

They have one rocket a piece. Jango's hit right next to Obi Wan and he got to his feet a coupla seconds later. Their rocket aren't all that powerful, kinda like oversized firecrackers.

HG goes schoolgirl, starts crying, the Fett's pay her no mind (not knowing that she is HG), two silenced shots later and the Fett's are dead.

steverules_2
It makes me laugh that you think that once one rocket has them off their feet that the other won't have fired by then glare

I'm pretty sure the fetts know what they are up against and know of HG's 'disguise' methods. I'd like to see HG and BD do any better against Mace

How do you know the fetts don't have nightvision? They have their helmets right? You really think they don't have nightvision in those things? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
It makes me laugh that you think that once one rocket has them off their feet that the other won't have fired by then glare And then? BD caps their ass with his sniper rifle. Or HG dodges their blaster bolts and caps them. Either way the Fett's die.

The Fett's know who BG and HG are in costume, if HG goes schoolgirl, or BD removes his armor, the Fett's have no idea who they are. BD and HG against Mace? Dude, Mace dies. A Jedi cannot block automatic gunfire or a shotgun blast.

It was never shown that they did. big grin

steverules_2
And then? BD caps their ass with his sniper rifle. Or HG dodges their blaster bolts and caps them. Either way the Fett's die.

The Fett's know who BG and HG are in costume, if HG goes schoolgirl, or BD removes his armor, the Fett's have no idea who they are. BD and HG against Mace? Dude, Mace dies. A Jedi cannot block automatic gunfire or a shotgun blast.

It was never shown that they did. big grin

*sigh* I doubt HG or BD will be dodging the Fetts shots, they will become nice and fried and later that night the Fetts will be having a BBQ and Kick-Ass will wonder why there's purple hair on his BBQ breast...

Hitgirl would probably aim for the head *ting* 'Hey...it didn't work!' Boba looks down at her and BOOM right in the face with the butt of his gun, BD think's he hasn't been spotted by Jango but he has and BOOM dart right to the neck.

Mace is a badass with a lightsabre which can burn through pretty much anything, it managed to get through AT-AT armour, you really think Mace couldn't block the shots that are fired at him? HG and BD would die against Mace, faster than Jango did.

Rogue Jedi
*sigh* I doubt HG or BD will be dodging the Fetts shots, they will become nice and fried and later that night the Fetts will be having a BBQ and Kick-Ass will wonder why there's purple hair on his BBQ breast... OK now you're ignoring screen feats. HG dodged bullets from multiple shooters, bullets that are faster than blaster bolts. No way they blast her.

Sure, why not? roll eyes (sarcastic)

HG would DESTROY the Fett's h2h, dude. DESTROY.

Mace would not be able to block automatic gunifre from real life weapons, nor a shotgun blast. facepalm

steverules_2
She dodged bullets from some guys bodyguards...she didn't dodge fire from the Fetts who are well educated in using these kinda weapons. Besides they also have their darts, rockets, grappling hook and mini flamethrower...I doubt hit girl or BD know about those things.

How do you know the Fetts aren't well educated in H2H combat? And besides she got her ass kicked by D'Amico. If I could use the EU I'm sure I'd find H2H feats but I'm not allowed to go there.

Really? Well I'd like to see the clip in the films where this is stated that shot gun or automatic fire would actually get passed Mace and his bad ass lightsabre skills smile

Rogue Jedi
She dodged bullets from some guys bodyguards...she didn't dodge fire from the Fetts who are well educated in using these kinda weapons. Besides they also have their darts, rockets, grappling hook and mini flamethrower...I doubt hit girl or BD know about those things.

Bullets....fast.

Blaster bolts......slow.....

Get it?

Jango was a brawler, Boba knew shit because he never showed it.

It's common sense. Bullets travel faster than blaster bolts, you got machine guns that fire 20 rounds a second, and the wide spread of shotgun blasts. do the math.

steverules_2
We're not just talking about blasters here though like I mentioned before the Fetts have an arsenal of weapons

Ok so what exactly is HG gonna do if she goes H2H hmmm? She's gonna be hitting metal, and she didn't exactly show any great strength to suggest that she'd KO the Fetts

The shotgun I'd say would probably take down mace due to the widespread, but bullets...I'm not so sure. Jedi's are fast and he could probably use the force to his advantage in some way here.

Rogue Jedi
We're not just talking about blasters here though like I mentioned before the Fetts have an arsenal of weapons Did you SEE the arsenal that BD and HG had? It makes the Fett's look like slingshots.

Knife to the windpipe works pretty good. Lop off a leg, their head, take your pick. Just watch the vid.

Enough, moving on.

steverules_2
Yeah they had a lot in their basement but they didn't have much on them when it came to fighting. Fetts use their rockets and flamethrowers...they win this no problem

First your talking H2H then we're onto knives suddenly. I'm pretty sure the fetts could easily fly up and avoid the knife action.

Rogue Jedi
All they need is a coupla handguns each and a machine gun or shotgun a few grenades. If the Fett's fly away, they get shot out of the air.

steverules_2
How do you know? I'm pretty sure the fetts could fly pretty fast and use cover around them. The fetts could easily win this with their blasters and rockets, hell they could burn HG and BD, just fly over them real quick and use their flame throwers.

KingD19
Flamethrower's range isn't all that great....and they can only fly for so long before their jetpacks run out of fuel.

And like RJ said, HG dodges blasters all day...being a better shot doesn't mean diddly when someone already dodges projectiles faster than yours.

For example, you could be the best sniper in the whole world, but if a guy can already dodge laser beams, which are faster than bullets, you aren't hitting him.

BruceSkywalker
still a little on the fence ith this one but thinking the fetts lose..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Flamethrower's range isn't all that great....and they can only fly for so long before their jetpacks run out of fuel.

And like RJ said, HG dodges blasters all day...being a better shot doesn't mean diddly when someone already dodges projectiles faster than yours.

For example, you could be the best sniper in the whole world, but if a guy can already dodge laser beams, which are faster than bullets, you aren't hitting him. yes

steverules_2
Originally posted by KingD19

For example, you could be the best sniper in the whole world, but if a guy can already dodge laser beams, which are faster than bullets, you aren't hitting him.

Like I've stated before and I'll state again they can't dodge the rockets, the first rocket maybe but it would take them down long enough for another rocket or to be shot/flamed/a dart in the ass

Rogue Jedi
Diddly haermm

Dunno why, that word makes me lol.

steverules_2
Gigiddy

Rogue Jedi
steve, you really need to stop insisting that one of the Fett's two rockets will take BD and HG out. One hit right next to Obi Wan and he got right up. BD and HG wear armor, so unless the rocket hits them dead center, it aint doing shit to them.

Kaibs
You seriously can not compare what Hit Girl and Big Daddy's abilities are to Obi Wan. That is just lunacy. The Fetts would kill them both. Probably quite easily as well. As for your argument about the armor. Man Boba Fett appeared in an old ass movie where that shit he had on worked for what was going in on the movie. If Star Wars were made in the time where Kick Ass was the Mando armor would of been how it was intended to be.

Also I don't believe giving examples of Boba Fett falling into the pit is a good example either. Once again Luke Skywalker >>>> HG and BD. (not to mention Fett lived)

As for actual combat prowess. The Fetts once again win. Considering BD wasnt alive for the Jetpack he doesn't get to use it, and HG sure as shit isn't using it either. That takes that out. Jango's assassination with the Kimino dart proved how accurate and fast he can kill. Not to mention they do have blasters, rocket launchers, flame throwers, ect ect. I think you're also forgetting they have tracking droids, and systems. Not to mention Slave I alone would be enough to wreck their shit. The only thing the Fetts would probably fail at is bringing them in alive since BG and HG don't roll like that.

Rogue Jedi
Screen feats only, babe.

HG dodges bullets which travel faster than blaster bolts. Wait, I already said that.

Yes, Fett did die in the sarlacc. At least as far as MVF rules go. Books dont count here.

Yeah, Luke pwnn HG and BD, but does blind Han Solo?

Kaibs
Blind Han Solo?

You're just spewing nonsense.

And the fact that HG dodges bullets does not mean she dodges a laser beam. Those henchman in the movie arent shit when it comes to aim like the Fetts. Come up with valid arguments at least dude.

Rogue Jedi
Han activated Boba's jetpack, babe.

She dodged a bullet that was coming straight at her head, from ten feet away.

Kaibs
Lol you're using Han Solo's feat as a argument against Boba Fett? That makes no sense even. And she may of dodged a bullet from 10 feet away but she couldn't dodge a roundhouse that was much slower then said bullet? Odd.

Like I said your arguments aren't even valid.

KingD19
Originally posted by Kaibs
Lol you're using Han Solo's feat as a argument against Boba Fett? That makes no sense even. And she may of dodged a bullet from 10 feet away but she couldn't dodge a roundhouse that was much slower then said bullet? Odd.

Like I said your arguments aren't even valid.

Still, the fact remains that if she can dodge a bullet, she can dodge a blaster bolt all day, aim don't mean a thing when the person is faster than the projectile.

And Jedi block blaster bolts all the time, but they still got hit..Obi-Wan got hit by Jango for example.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

NemeBro
Boba Fett is a loser, he dies first.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.