Medusa runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Medusa must fight the following people in the listed order. She gets an hour rest between each fight, and is fully rested/healed between each fight. The fights take place in her lair.

Medusa:

5VcQJf7WQ1o

The gauntlet:

1. Aragorn, armed with his sword.
2. Wolverine.
3. Black Mamba.
4. Kull the Conqueror, armed with his axe.
5. Conan the Barbarian, armed with his sword.
6. The Scorpion King (In Scorpion form.)
7. Hellboy, armed with his standard gear, no big daddy.
8. Prince Nuada, armed with his spear and short swords.
9. Riddick (armed with his knives, no Dark Fury, Rob)
10. Medusa (1981 COTT version), armed with her bow.

If she clears, the final battle will be Medusa against Daredevil and Nick Parker (Blind Fury), armed with his katana.

Every combatant is fully briefed on Medusa's powers.

marwash22
stops at Wolverine.

Rogue Jedi
How so? If Wolverine keeps his eyes down, she'll nail him with an arrow.

I know that'll do shit to him, but sooner or later he's gonna look up. All she has to do is be there, even from a distance away, to freeze him.

If she gets past 6 to the end, she doesn't get past the final battle.

marwash22
If Wolverine is briefed on her powers, he's knows not to look her in the eye... it should be pretty easy for him to rush her and start hacking away with his claws. Though, movie Wolverine isn't as good a fighter or tactician as comic Logan... so maybe he dies. *shrug*

Rogue Jedi
Well, the guys with Perseus knew not to look her in the eye, and they did. The temptation was too strong.

marwash22
I guess it comes down to whether you're gonna put Wolverine on the level of fodder, or Perseus.

If she clears Logan, Nuada is her next threat. Would her magic even work on him?

Rogue Jedi
It's not about placing Wolvie on a certain level, it's about whether or not he looks at her. Hell, even Superman would have a hard time not looking into her eyes.

Medusa's spell works on any living thing I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.