Marcus Wright versus Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Robocop is patrolling Old Detroit one day, when an APB is announced on Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation.)

Robo tracks Marcus down to the warehouse where he arrested Clarence Boddicker.

Robo enters the warehouse, and he sees Marcus disappearing around a corner (Marcus has seen the police car and goes stealth.)

Who wins this? To the death, obviously. Battle takes place in broad daylight, and Robo has only his Auto 9. Marcus knows nothing of Robo, and all Robo knows of Marcus is his name, and what he looks like. He has no idea that Marcus is what he is.

McNasty996
Is Marcus armed?
Anyway I see this as a stalemate because robos gun won't hurt
Marcus unless he figures out the heart vulnerability and Marcus won't
be able to hurt robo

Rogue Jedi
I dont buy John Connors statement about shooting Marcus in the heart, his chest was encased in metal.

marwash22
Going with Marcus, having the same name as me, gives him the edge cool

Nah, Marcus is more agile, faster and probably stronger.

Rogue Jedi
Dunno about stronger, probably more durable.

marwash22
not quit sure about strength, but i think Marcus wins on maneuverability alone, Robocop is slower than all hell. Marcus is more than strong enough to go Twilight on his ass with a decap move.

Rogue Jedi
Um, I dunno about that.

marwash22
which part, the maneuverability or being strong enough to decap Robocop?

Rogue Jedi
Strength.

marwash22
He chucked a T-800 with relative ease and those things weigh around 600lbs.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm, point.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont buy John Connors statement about shooting Marcus in the heart, his chest was encased in metal.

Despite Conner specifically saying: "I can see your heart beating a mile a minute and we haven't tried shooting that yet", or something very close to that statement.

Do you really think he was bluffing or having a laugh? No.

marwash22
i don't recall John saying anything about shooting his heart, or even referencing doing so. Doesn't matter though, Marcus has the advantage in speed/agility.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
i don't recall John saying anything about shooting his heart, or even referencing doing so. Doesn't matter though, Marcus has the advantage in speed/agility.

So if you don't recall it, it didn't happen?

The scene after the chic frees him, they try to make their escape, Conner chases him with the heli, crashes into the water, Marcus saves Conner from the water-bots. Conner says it as Marcus is coming out of the water.

Marcus does have speed and agility on Robocop; considering he can't do shit to Robocop as Murphy's super-sturdy and thick, it will only serve Marcus in running away.

BruceSkywalker
possibly stalemate

marwash22
never said it didn't happen, i said i didn't recall it, but now i do.

Run away? For what reason? Robocop is slow and Marcus is bullet resistant. Marcus is also durable enough to take anything robocop can dish out; he got slammed into solid metal by a giant robot arm and fell a hundred feet into water in which he skipped across as if he were a pebble... he suffered no damage in either instance. The resistance members shot him multiple times to no effect; Marcus only screamed the first time because he was in shock of finding out what he was.

Robocop has no protection whatsoever that would keep Marcus from ripping it's head off. Robocop's neck is just a bunch of wires covered up by kevlar. Marcus ripped apart one of those eel-bots with his bare hands and tossed a T-800 like a rag doll, he's more than strong enough to rip Robo's head clean off.

Marcus, wins.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
So if you don't recall it, it didn't happen?

The scene after the chic frees him, they try to make their escape, Conner chases him with the heli, crashes into the water, Marcus saves Conner from the water-bots. Conner says it as Marcus is coming out of the water.

Marcus does have speed and agility on Robocop; considering he can't do shit to Robocop as Murphy's super-sturdy and thick, it will only serve Marcus in running away. "No one tried shooting you in the heart, and I see that thing beating a mile a minute."

Marcus went toe to toe with a T800 and won, I think he's safe here.

marwash22
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3504/endthread.jpg

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Kazenji
Does Robocop only get his Sidearm or does he also get one of them Cobra Assault Cannons?

Rogue Jedi
Just the auto 9.

Robtard
"No one tried shooting you in the heart, and I see that thing beating a mile a minute."

Marcus went toe to toe with a T800 and won, I think he's safe here.

Ok, so my wording was a bit off, still proves that the heart vulnerable.

Marcus was KO's by jab from a rifle-butt and he was killed when the T-800 punched him in the chest. He was revived by Conner and then when the T-800 was focusing on its target (Conner), Marcus was able to get the metal bar between its neck openings and twist it off using the leverage the bar provided. Dieing first; having to be saved isn't "toe to toe and won".

Marcus has two definite weak points, chin and heart.

Robtard
never said it didn't happen, i said i didn't recall it, but now i do.

Run away? For what reason? Robocop is slow and Marcus is bullet resistant. Marcus is also durable enough to take anything robocop can dish out; he got slammed into solid metal by a giant robot arm and fell a hundred feet into water in which he skipped across as if he were a pebble... he suffered no damage in either instance. The resistance members shot him multiple times to no effect; Marcus only screamed the first time because he was in shock of finding out what he was.

Robocop has no protection whatsoever that would keep Marcus from ripping it's head off. Robocop's neck is just a bunch of wires covered up by kevlar. Marcus ripped apart one of those eel-bots with his bare hands and tossed a T-800 like a rag doll, he's more than strong enough to rip Robo's head clean off.

Marcus, wins.

Excpet of course as stated above, Marcus was KO's by a simple jab from a rifle-butt and was outright killed when the T-800 punched him in the chest. Two definite weak points.

LoL. A T-800's neck is made of thinner shocks/pistons, while Robocop's is solid. Marcus had to stick a metal bar through the T-800's neck opening and used the leverage from the bar to remove its head. This was also done while the T-800 was focusing on killing its target, Conner. If not, it would have just punched Marcus in the chest and killed him yet again.

Considering Robocop (Robocop 2) fell out of a skyscraper, crashed through a concrete floor/roof and landed onto more concrete without any noticeble damage, proves he's extremely durable and this "head ripping" angle is just Terminator masturbation.

Rogue Jedi
Ok, so my wording was a bit off, still proves that the heart vulnerable.

Marcus was KO's by jab from a rifle-butt and he was killed when the T-800 punched him in the chest.

So he's got two definite weak points, chin and heart. Doesn't really prove the heart is a weak point. When they had Marcus strapped to that axle they were shooting him over and over in the chest, it showed that his entire chest was encased in steel. Connor could just hear it.

As for the T800 punching it, it's a ****in T800, man.

King Castle
i was undecided 'till i heard rub tart... now i will side with robocop ftw..

Robtard
Doesn't really prove the heart is a weak point. When they had Marcus strapped to that axle they were shooting him over and over in the chest, it showed that his entire chest was encased in steel. Connor could just hear it.

As for the T800 punching it, it's a ****in T800, man.

Still has two weak points, which Robocop could exploit. Though I'd guess KO by chin would be far more likely than death by being hit in the chest/heart area.

Rogue Jedi
I guess.

RE: Blaxican
Robocop loses through virtue of being too ****ing slow.

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

If you'll notice, Robocop's not all that much slower than a T-800; one outright killed Marcus when it was a 1-1 fight.

What's Marcus going to do to Robocop. Hit him harder than the blow from falling out of a skyscrper? No. Repeatedly hit him in the joints with the precise force of a jackhammer while Robocop stays still? No.

Rogue Jedi
Rob, your Roboboner is showing.

Robtard
Rob, your Roboboner is showing.

Considering I've used data taken directly from the films to make my case and haven't been saying shit like 'Marcus just wins!', 'Marcus will rip his head off', the masturbation is clearly on the Terminator side, as I've mentioned before.

Rogue Jedi
Not really, but OK.

Robtard
Not really, but OK.

Do show then?

Because I've shown Marcus' weak points, of which Robocop could exploit and I've shown Robocop's durability, of which Marcus would have to overcome to win here.

So show were I haven't and "just masturbated" for Robocop, or STFU and just accept your favored isn't likely to win.

King Castle
i say bullet shrapnel will screw marcus up....hitting the heart or lungs..

Rogue Jedi
Do show then?

Because I've shown Marcus' weak points, of which Robocop could exploit and I've shown Robocop's durability, of which Marcus would have to overcome to win here.

So show were I haven't and "just masturbated" for Robocop, or STFU and just accept your favored isn't likely to win.

Wow, someone needs a nap. I don't have a side, there are two characters I could give half a shit about. This is one thread where I am genuinely biased.

Robocop is too slow, that's all there is to it. Robocop does not know what Marcus is, does not know his weak points.

Marcus is faster, has stealth, and has at least comparable strength. He threw a T800 across the room as if it weighed nothing.

Robtard
Hahahahaa, no. You've had it out for Robocop for some time now. Yes, you are biased.

Marcus has stealth? He's got a cloaking device or something now?

How's he take Robocop out?

King Castle
with his wifi connection.. big grin

McNasty996
Wouldn't it be a bad idea for robo to go into a
slugfest do to his manuverability and speed
drawback, he probably could ko him if he got a shoot to
the chin like a normal person but he would still have to catch
him and I have been scratching my head over this for a while
did anyone actually see marcus' heart through his chestplate
to me it seemed completely covered.I remeber the t-rip
having to scan through his chest to hit him.

King Castle
for a heart that is suppose to be encased and what not sure was easy of r the metal team to get to it and pull it out in the heart transplant.

besides u could see his hear exposed through the ribs if iirc when conner should marcus his damaged body..

maybe hard to tell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygxU6VBtc94

Rogue Jedi
Hahahahaa, no. You've had it out for Robocop for some time now. Yes, you are biased.

Marcus has stealth? He's got a cloaking device or something now?

How's he take Robocop out?

Wow dude. Calm down.

Robocop is too slow, he'll never touch Marcus.

whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk....whirrrrrrrrrr clunk......whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk goes Robocop as he walks around slower than shit. Marcus emerges, disarms Robo, then takes his head off. How? Read on:

Watching the scene now where Marcus fights the T800. Marcus throws it across the room, 20ish feet each time, like it weighed nothing. T800 slammed a big ass block of concrete into his chest. Nothing, not even a flinch as he flew backwards.

In the end, Marcus uses a piece of scrap metal to rip off the T800's head. Quite easily in fact. Robo's head will come off just as easy. See, you keep praising how durable Robo is, and other than "ZOMG he was thrown off a building" you've got nothing to back that up with.

This is Robocop's fate after Marcus is done with him:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/robocop2-04-1.jpg

Robtard
And I've already explained to you the difference between a T-800's neck, Robocop's and the fact that Marcus needed the leverage of the metal bar and the T-800 to be focusing of Conner. He's going to need to get right on Robocop, if he's going to try something. He grabs Robocop, Robocop can grab him back. Make claims all you like, Marcus got his ass kicked and then killed when he tried to go as you said "toe to toe" with a T-800, watch the film.

This is if course if Robocop doesn't fluke out and drop his ass with his gun due to Marcus' glass jaw, or blind him with shots to the eye, as Robocop has perfect aim. Both possibilities.

A far as your rants over Marcus' speed, he's as fast as a regular human, so lets not over masturbate on this; admittedly, that's still faster than Robocop. In Robocop 3, he fought and took out multiples of the ninja androids, which were fast, very agile and armed with swords specifically made to slice through Robocop's armor. Marcus gots his hands here.

LoL, it was as skycraper Robocop fell off of and it was a very, very long drop down, through a concreate floor/roof, ending onto further concrete; he took no noticeable damage.

Do you know what it took to rip Robocop apart in that pic? He was chained down with very thick chains, and a jackhammer was repeatedly applied to the joints over a substantial length of time, Marcus isn't replicating this. Should I post a pic of Marcus' dead body after being punched in the chest from one jab, you know, for dramatic affect as you tried?

Anyhow, you're on one of your 'RJ's out to get a character' modes, so there's really no need.

Rogue Jedi
And I've already explained to you the difference between a T-800's neck, Robocop's and the fact that Marcus needed the leverage of the metal bar and the T-800 to be focusing of Conner.
You know, you keep babbling on how Robo's neck is like uber and shit, prove it. All I see is you saying what you THINK.

Slow as Robo is, Marcus will have it easy "getting right on" Robo. He can fake one way and be behind Robo, then back in front of him before Robo even knows what happened. It's not about Marcus's speed, it's about Robo being slooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Marcus finds a piece of metal, gets behind Robo, grabs him in a headlock, and uses the piece of metal to take Robo's head off.

No, Marcus was just as strong as the T800, he was throwing it around like a rag doll, watch the movie again.

Read the OP, Robo has no clean shot at Marcus, he has to hunt for him.

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk.....whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk.......whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk.........Off comes Robo's head.

Again, it's not Marcus's speed, it's about Robo having sluglike slowness. Get it right.

Way faster than Robo. Fred Dukes is way faster too.

And with what weapons did he defeat them?

No, Marcus has whatever he can lay his hands on.

Neat. Doesn't stop Marcus from sing a piece of scrap metal to decap him.

The T800 is stronger and faster than Robo, don't be a douche, Roboboy.

Stop that, you
sound like an idiot.

How's Robo gonna beat Marcus, slow as he is? This is gonna go H2H, you know it as well as I. How does Robo, with the speed of a tortoise, beat Marcus H2H? How will he even TOUCH Marcus?

Rogue Jedi
This:

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

/thread.

McNasty996
Originally posted by King Castle
for a heart that is suppose to be encased and what not sure was easy of r the metal team to get to it and pull it out in the heart transplant.

besides u could see his hear exposed through the ribs if iirc when conner should marcus his damaged body..

maybe hard to tell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygxU6VBtc94

It never showed how they did it so it can only be said as
speculation, for all we know thy could have used a saw to cut
through it.I think I saw the heart in that video I think it was
sitin right behin his chestplate you had to see it through the
litte spaces.As a side note I wouldn't the 9mm rounds get
caught up in the skin and muscles and act as a second armor
in a way?

Robtard
So that is your angle, 'Marcus will just find a piece of scrap metal and rip off Robocop's head with it, cus.'

LoL, like I said, when you're out to get some character, nothing will deter you.

dadudemon
I think each side can prove their point. What is the composition of the T-800 seen in that film? (It should be a powerful alloy...stronger than titanium.)

Then what is Robos body made of?

Then, find tortional strength of each (if possible.)

Compare and contrast the two...and see how easy it would be to rip Robo's head off.

Then have victory or loss, depending on who chose what side.

My opinion:

Marcus walks slowly behind Robocop, grabs his head, and rips it right off.

Why does he do this? Cause it takes several seconds to warn, unholster, and fire his weapon. We have on-screen feats of that and it was around 6 seconds.

Rogue Jedi
So that is your angle, 'Marcus will just find a piece of scrap metal and rip off Robocop's head with it, cus.'

LoL, like I said, when you're out to get some character, nothing will deter you.

"Cus", and add on "Robocop is slower than Forrest Gump doing a trig exam, and that Marcus has done it before" and you got your answer.

The whole "RJ is out to get a character" shit doesn't fly, dude, give it up.

And what DDM just said. I'll find the info and let him do the figuring.

Rogue Jedi
Here we go:

Terminator:

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Series_800

Robocop:

http://robocop.wikia.com/wiki/RoboCop

Scroll 3/4 down the page, pay close attention to the cutaway picture of Robo's neck.

And this, from the Terminator page:

T-600 models had a titanium alloy endoskeleton, but it was vulnerable to heat. Coltan alloys have a much higher melting point.

dadudemon
Here we go:

Terminator:

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Series_800

Robocop:

http://robocop.wikia.com/wiki/RoboCop

Scroll 3/4 down the page, pay close attention to the cutaway picture of Robo's neck.

And this, from the Terminator page:

T-600 models had a titanium alloy endoskeleton, but it was vulnerable to heat. Coltan alloys have a much higher melting point.

Wait: what was Marcus made out of? Shouldn't it be the coltan alloy that I hinted at, earlier?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait: what was Marcus made out of? Shouldn't it be the coltan alloy that I hinted at, earlier?

Not important. What is important is what Robocop is made of, what the T600 was made of, and what the T800 (a more advanced, tougher version of the T600) is made of.

dadudemon
Not important. What is important is what Robocop is made of, what the T600 was made of, and what the T800 (a more advanced, tougher version of the T600) is made of.

Actually, yes, that's what I meant: the T-800. I was getting ahead of myself.

What is the T-800 made out of? (And, then, by extension, Marcus should be made out of the same...so it was me skipping b and going straight to c.)

Rogue Jedi
Actually, yes, that's what I meant: the T-800. I was getting ahead of myself.

What is the T-800 made out of? (And, then, by extension, Marcus should be made out of the same...so it was me skipping b and going straight to c.)

The T-800 was Skynet's first cybernetic organism, with living tissue over a hyperalloy endoskeleton.

dadudemon
The T-800 was Skynet's first cybernetic organism, with living tissue over a hyperalloy endoskeleton.

Teehee.

King Castle
bullets to the chest would kill marcus h2h marcus would beat robocop that moves so slow he is goin backwards in time...hmmm wait a minute does that give him the win?mhmm

marwash22
I thought i ended this convo. sneer

As i already said and RJ just backed up with tangible evidence, Robocop's neck is just a bunch of wires covered up by kevlar... do you know how easy it is to rip kevlar? You can literally cut it with rusty scissors. Marcus out maneuvers, then decaps.

/thread.

King Castle
pretty sure the neck isnt kevlar but something else that is black and shiny, thick plastic or teflon or titatinium..

Robtard
As i already said and RJ just backed up with tangible evidence, Robocop's neck is just a bunch of wires covered up by kevlar...

LoL, fail.

Robtard
pretty sure the neck isnt kevlar but something else that is black and shiny, thick plastic or teflon or titatinium..

From that very link:

"RoboCop's body, while incorporating portions of Alex Murphy's living tissue, is largely electronic and mechanical. This interior structure is protected by an armored shell composed of "titanium laminated with kevlar" making RoboCop incredibly resilient against both bombs and bullets, as well as extreme impacts such as being hit by cars and falling off skyscrapers."

King Castle
well then titanium and a kevlar laminate should make it extremely tough..

marwash22
LoL, fail. no, Rob, you fail!

"The visor also has an undercloth of Kevlar which protects the neck and covers up any wires etc."

his neck is just wires, no metal... the wires are covered by kevlar.

Robtard
no, Rob, you fail!

"The visor also has an undercloth of Kevlar which protects the neck and covers up any wires etc."

The visor is the helmet.

If you actually watched Robocop, he removes the visor towards the end and you see his neck/back of the head. Guess what it's made of, the same shiny black metal that his mid section is made of, which would be the same shit he's made of, "titanium lamenated with kevlar", just painted black.

Some small extrenal wires on the surface doesn't equate to his neck being made of "just wires". The very fact that he can move his head should be enough for you to reason that out.

So call that a epic-fail on your part, one for making a bullshit claim, then trying to reaffirm that bullshit claim with more bullshit.

Rogue Jedi
Aw, Robotard got pwned.

marwash22
lulz. Rob, take your Robo-masturbation elsewhere.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/memebox/uploads/2936/robocop23.jpg

King Castle
he obviously isnt just wire..

http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/robocop23.jpg

Rogue Jedi
And neither is the Terminator, numnuts.

Robtard
Aw, Robotard got pwned.

LoL, you're a tool.

But you stick with the "his neck is just wires!" angle, it's what you need.

Robtard
lulz. Rob, take your Robo-masturbation elsewhere.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/memebox/uploads/2936/robocop23.jpg

Considering that picture proves you wrong, never mind logic, as he can move his head and fall from a skyscraper and keep his head, I don't know why you posted it. Just makes your fail more sad.

Robtard
And neither is the Terminator, numnuts.

Who said "a Terminator's neck is just wires!"?

marwash22
I don't know how to debate a delusional person.

His neck is clearly not made of that titanium crap you claimed it was made of and the black thing that covers up the machinery is JUST KEVLAR.

Robtard
Yes, I', delusional...

Clearly, it's just wires with no metal.

Rogue Jedi
LoL, you're a tool.

But you stick with the "his neck is just wires!" angle, it's what you need.

Going down with the ship, eh? I gotcha.

Check it out:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/terminator_replica.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaand lookie:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/Robocop_2.jpg

Look at Robocop's neck, wires!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Robocop, wiry neck with a kevlar collar. Terminator, solid neck. yes

marwash22
Also, let's pretend for a moment that you are correct, Rob, how in the hell is Robo gonna tag Marcus? He's slower than shit. erm

King Castle
thats not kevlar.... the two rods are suppose to be a piston obviously poor special effects but help keep his head up.

Robtard

Robocop, wiry neck with a kevlar collar. Terminator, solid neck. yes

Are you insane? That picture clearly shows the neck is fully protected by his exterior, which would be "titanium lamented with kevlar".

http://img818.imageshack.us/f/roboneck.jpg/

marwash22
thats not kevlar.... the two rods are suppose to be a piston obviously poor special effects but help keep his head up. what are you talking about? The black thing that covers up the mechanical part of Robo's neck... is kevlar.

King Castle
whats underneath it isnt.. plus the fact that they both work in conjunction should make tearing his head slightly more difficult.

marwash22
slightly more difficult, for who, a human? I agree, but Marcus possesses greater than human strength. Also, you still haven't answered the question posed concerning how Robo will even it Marcus.

King Castle
gun...

Robtard
what are you talking about? The black thing that covers up the mechanical part of Robo's neck... is kevlar.

Despite RJ's link saying his exterior (which protects his interior/robotics) is made of "titanium lamented with kevlar".

I understand you need this bad, but come on.

marwash22
Despite RJ's link saying his exterior (which protects his interior/robotics) is made of "titanium lamented with kevlar".

I understand you need this bad, but come on. You understand that i need what, for Marcus to win? lol, i don't give a shit who wins, I have no vested interest in either of these character's' my decision is based on the facts. Fact remains, Robo is slow and Marcus will kill him before the inverse happens.

gun... lmfao. bullets don't do a goddamn thing to Marcus.

Rogue Jedi
Also, let's pretend for a moment that you are correct, Rob, how in the hell is Robo gonna tag Marcus? He's slower than shit. erm

Robotard cannot answer at this time, please leave a message and he'll dodge it later.

Are you insane? That picture clearly shows the neck is fully protected by his exterior, which would be "titanium lamented wit kevlar". It's only kevlar. What's the difference? Marcus ripped a T800's head off. The T800's endoskeleton is titanium.

You need me to use flash cards?

Piece of metal stabbed through the neck as Robocop labors about like a pregnant woman, done deal.

Rogue Jedi
You understand that i need what, for Marcus to win? lol, i don't give a shit who wins, I have no vested interest in either of these character's' my decision is based on the facts. Fact remains, Robo is slow and Marcus will kill him before the inverse happens.

lmfao. bullets don't do a goddamn thing to Marcus.

True.

And no, they don't.

King Castle
his heart was shown and exposed beating when he was strung up and when he and conner were in the river it was shown beating through the rib cage area..

robocop would aim for the chest heart area the bullets would fracture and frag would hit the human heart and kill marcus..

the heart wasnt fully encased.

Rogue Jedi
his heart was shown and exposed beating when he was strung up and when he and conner were in the river it was shown beating through the rib cage area..

robocop would aim for the chest heart area the bullets would fracture and frag would hit the human heart and kill marcus..

the heart wasnt fully encased. No, it was never shown. Lie.

Robtard
You understand that i need what, for Marcus to win? lol, i don't give a shit who wins, I have no vested interest in either of these character's' my decision is based on the facts. Fact remains, Robo is slow and Marcus will kill him before the inverse happens.

I know RJ's angle, this thread is retaliation for some previous 'Robocop Vs Something RJ Likes' thread and he couldn't debate out a loss for Robocop. Logic be damned, he'll have his victory.

But the fact that your saying crap like "his neck is just wires and it's only protected with kevlar", despite what's written in the link RJ posted, what the pictures show and general logic, yeah, you're pulling complete BS out of your ass, nothing more. I could or could not be wrong on the reason, not sure.

Robtard
Robotard cannot answer at this time, please leave a message and he'll dodge it later.

It's only kevlar. What's the difference? Marcus ripped a T800's head off. The T800's endoskeleton is titanium.

You need me to use flash cards?

Piece of metal stabbed through the neck as Robocop labors about like a pregnant woman, done deal.

Actually, I have, pages back.

Except it's not "only kevlar", his neck chasing is part of his exterior; article clearly says what that's made of.

Considering you have to try and pass BS off as fact to angle a win now. Keep the cards.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Rogue Jedi
Actually, I have, pages back.

Except it's not "only kevlar", his neck chasing is part of his exterior; article clearly says what that's made of.

Considering you have to try and pass BS off as fact to angle a win now. Keep the cards.

More dodging? K

Robo too slow. Marcus never gets touched. Thank you for playing big grin

marwash22
ok, Rob, you're playing the semantics angle now. When i said his neck was made of wires and covered by kevlar... that's true. I made the comment in contest to you claiming that his neck was made of the metal-composite crap, which is untrue. His neck is wires (yes, the wires are metal) but not the composite stuff.

Anyhow, stop dodging my question: how is Robo gonna touch Marcus? Did you watch an alternate version of the Robocop movies, versions where he wasn't slower than my 90 year old grandma?

Robtard
More dodging? K

Robo too slow. Marcus never gets touched. Thank you for playing big grin

Page 2 and the beginning of page 3; considering you were in the debate there with me. It's very telling of your angle here.

Let's see:

T-800 isn't all that much faster than Robocop; it was able to kick Marcus' ass and then kill him with one jab. Marcus was also Previosuly KO'd by a simple rifle-butt beforehand.

Robo-Cain had decent movement and agility, Robocop fought with him H2H for a bit.

Marcus is going to need to get right up on Robocop, if he grabs Robocop, Robocop can grab back.

King Castle
he'll touch him with bullets.

marwash22
he'll touch him with bullets. are you trolling/baiting or are you retarded? Bullets don't hurt him, stop saying that shit. sneer

Robtard
ok, Rob, you're playing the semantics angle now. When i said his neck was made of wires and covered by kevlar... that's true. I made the comment in contest to you claiming that his neck was made of the metal-composite crap, which is untrue. His neck is wires (yes, the wires are metal) but not the composite stuff.

Anyhow, stop dodging my question: how is Robo gonna touch Marcus? Did you watch an alternate version of the Robocop movies, versions where he wasn't slower than my 90 year old grandma?

Except it's still wrong. You're making shit up.

Ah, there's your angle, calling me a dodger, when I've covered your question before. Nice trolling.

Rogue Jedi
Well lookie lookie:

f9VmcWl_pm8

FF to :26. Marcus's chest is completely encased in metal. eek! His arms, legs, hands, head, all metal.

His hand? The endoskeleton survived the molten metal dumped on it. yes

The OP: Robo has no idea what Marcus is, and when Robo enters the building, he sees Marcus disappearing around a corner. Robo is slow as a snail in molasses, Marcus easily sneaks up on him, grabs his gun, disarms Robo. At this point, he can do the following:

Retreating out of Robocop's reach, saying "Can;t get me!!! Can't get me!!" Then unload in Robo's face. Robo, stunned (as he was when the kid shot him in the face), flails about as Marcus walks up behind him and rips Robo's head off.

Like that?

Robtard
LoL, beautiful scripting.

Though you need to rewatch the Robocop films.

No idea what your point of bringing up Marcus' heat resistance was, considering Robocop doesn't have a heat-based weapon.

Rogue Jedi
Page 2 and the beginning of page 3; considering you were in the debate there with me. It's very telling of your angle here.

Let's see:

T-800 isn't all that much faster than Robocop; it was able to kick Marcus' ass and then kill him with one jab.

Robo-Cain had decent movement and agility, Robocop fought with him H2H for a bit.

Marcus is going to need to get right up on Robocop, if he grabs Robocop, Robocop can grab back.

The T800 has extensive files on human anatomy. Robo doesn't. Read the OP, Robo has no idea what Marcus is.

Robo Cain was a big ass behemoth, bit of an idiot to boot. It was crazed on drugs, bad example.

Marcus would get right up on Robo with ease, would sneak up on him with ease, would rip his head off with ease.

Pack it in, Robotard, Robocop loses.

Rogue Jedi
LoL, beautiful script.

Though you need to rewatch the Robocop films. Nah, you need to post a vid of Robocop showing combat speed that matches Marcus.

Oh yeah, that's right, you can't.

King Castle
in your video did you notice on the upper area of marcus chest something was beating and it was red?

you can see it for a good while start at :22 something and watch..

also since we can bring terrain use from the movie Robocop grabs the powerline and electrocutes marcus blowing out his heart.

Robtard
Nah, you need to post a vid of Robocop showing combat speed that matches Marcus.

Oh yeah, that's right, you can't.

This isn't a boxing match, Marcus can jab and dance, it's not going to do shit here.

Once Marcus comes in, then Robocop can grab back.

This is going on the grounds Robocop doesn't exploit his glass-jaw and drop him with bullet to the chin/face first. A possibility.

But continue to script, it's all you've got now. Can you do a script were Marcus' round-houses Robocop and explodes him?

marwash22
-hG2OFFwNi8&feature=related

lulz.

Ah, there's your angle, calling me a dodger, when I've covered your question before. Nice trolling. What angle? Asking you to answer a question? You may have done it previously, but not in response to me... if you answered it already, just quote yourself.

Rogue Jedi
This isn't a boxing match, Marcus can jab and dance, it's not going to do shit here.

Once Marcus comes in, then Robocop can grab back.

This is going on the grounds Robocop doesn't exploit his glass-jaw and drop him with bullet to the chin/face first. A possibility.

But continue to script, it's all you've got now. Can you do a script were Marcus' round-houses Robocop and explodes him?

Who says Marcus is gonna box him? Marcus is gonna sneak up on him and rip his head off.

Marcus doesn't have a glass jaw, he got hit by a big guy with the metal stock of an assault rifle facepalm

Who's scripting? Robo is too slow, Marcus has shown he can rip heads off T800's, this is what he'll do. It's not scripting, it's inevitability.

King Castle
robocops audio sensors in scanning mode should pick up marcus scurrying around...

Robtard
-hG2OFFwNi8&feature=related

lulz.

What angle? Asking you to answer a question? You may have done it previously, but not in response to me... if you answered it already, just quote yourself.
More irrelevant posts and trolling. Already covered that scene in Robocop 2 in pages 2-3; Marcus isn't replicating that.

Well, maybe have RJ amend the thread and give Marcus a magnetic-crane, massive chains and a jackhammer.

Might as well have RJ do away with Marcus's glass-jaw and death by one punch weakness.

Robtard
Who says Marcus is gonna box him? Marcus is gonna sneak up on him and rip his head off.

Marcus doesn't have a glass jaw, he got hit by a big guy with the metal stock of an assault rifle facepalm

Who's scripting? Robo is too slow, Marcus has shown he can rip heads off T800's, this is what he'll do. It's not scripting, it's inevitability.

Because he's a stealth ninja, cool.

Considering he's a cyborg, that's a glass-jaw.

You, you're scripting, as you did previously. It was beautiful.

Rogue Jedi
More irrelevant posts and trolling. Already covered that scene in Robocop 2 in pages 2-3; Marcus isn't replicating that.

Well, maybe have RJ amend the thread and give Marcus a magnet-carrier, massive chains and a jackhammer.

Might as well have RJ do away with Marcus's glass-jaw and death by one punch weakness. He doesn't have to replicate it.

Robo slooooooooooooooooooow. whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk......whirrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk.........whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk.......

Marcus way faster. (Hell, Rosie O'Donnel is faster than Robo)

Marcus rips Robo's head off with ease. Or he takes Robo's gun away and blasts Robo in the face with it.

Poor Robo, he had such potential.

Rogue Jedi
Because he's a stealth ninja, cool.

Considering he's a cyborg, that's a glass-jaw.

You, you're scripting, as you did previously. It was beautiful.

Nah, Robo is a bull in a china shop. Marcus is a regular guy. Which of the two has more stealth?

Bong. big grin

Robtard
He doesn't have to replicate it.

Robo slooooooooooooooooooow. whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk......whirrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk.........whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk.......

Marcus way faster. (Hell, Rosie O'Donnel is faster than Robo)

Marcus rips Robo's head off with ease. Or he takes Robo's gun away and blasts Robo in the face with it.

Poor Robo, he had such potential.

Well, I see you scripted away Marcus finding some metal bar he'd need to use as leverage, after he apparently gets between the openings Robocop doesn't have in his neck and uses the leverage granted by said metal bar to twist off his head. To just "he'll rip his head off with ease, **** yeah!" Bravo.

Can you script me a round-house version?

King Castle
in your video did you notice on the upper area of marcus chest something was beating and it was red?

you can see it for a good while start at :22 something and watch..

also since we can bring terrain use from the movie Robocop grabs the powerline and electrocutes marcus blowing out his heart.

also connor saying he can see the heart beating a mile a minute gives further credence to this fact..bangin

not encased

dadudemon
Alright, I've noticed a couple of mistakes.

The T800 is made of an advanced alloy, Coltan. It's much stronger than titanium. It is also heat resistant. The movie more than proved that. The T800 is made of a much stronger material than titanium: it's a future metal.

That said, there's no way robo-could stand a chance to a being that can leverage the head off of a coltan metal robot. That metal should be soft compared to Coltan. I'd see Robo's head getting pulled off like it was a chicken's head.

I don't see how Robo is getting around that.

Also, Marcus is made of the same material as the T800...I have a hard time seeing victory for Robocop no matter what type of situation these two are put in (within reason, of course.)

King Castle
umm.. bullet to the chest while marcus is tryin to close the distance.

Rogue Jedi
umm.. bullet to the chest while marcus is tryin to close the distance.

Umm...miss this?

Well lookie lookie:

f9VmcWl_pm8

FF to :26. Marcus's chest is completely encased in metal. eek! His arms, legs, hands, head, all metal.

King Castle
rewatch the part starting at :22

you can see in the top right corner of his chest something small, red and pulsating.. take a guess what it is..

Rogue Jedi
also connor saying he can see the heart beating a mile a minute gives further credence to this fact..bangin

not encased Yeah, Connor has X ray vision!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! eek!

Robtard
Alright, I've noticed a couple of mistakes.

The T800 is made of an advanced alloy, Coltan. It's much stronger than titanium. It is also heat resistant. The movie more than proved that. The T800 is made of a much stronger material than titanium: it's a future metal.

That said, there's no way robo-could stand a chance to a being that can leverage the head off of a coltan metal robot. That metal should be soft compared to Coltan. I'd see Robo's head getting pulled off like it was a chicken's head.

I don't see how Robo is getting around that.

Also, Marcus is made of the same material as the T800...I have a hard time seeing victory for Robocop no matter what type of situation these two are put in (within reason, of course.)

Not saying you're wrong, but can you show a source that proves "colton is stronger than titanium"? Though they're not made of pure colton/a metal, they're an alloy which has colton in it, iirc.

I recall in the Sarah Conner Chronicles, teen-John said something about Colton being dense; Cameron said something about the density not being the/a factor, but it was used in the process for its higher heat resistance. Considering in the future there's plasma-rifles the Terminators get shot with, this would make sense. The heat angle.

dadudemon
Not saying you're wrong, but can you show a source that proves "colton is stronger than titanium"? Though they're not made of pure colton/a metal, they're an alloy which has colton in it, iirc.

I recall in the Sarah Conner Chronicles, teen-John said something about Colton being dense; Cameron said something about the density not being the/a factor, but it was used in the process for its higher heat resistance. Considering in the future there's plasma-rifles the Terminators get shot with, this would make sense. The heat angle.

Actually, it's coltan and it's just a small percentage of a future metal just called a hyperalloy.

Coltan makes up like 1% of the endoskeleton...to make it heat resistant. The rest is a hyperalloy that is far superior to current human metals. smile

dadudemon
Actually, it's coltan and it's just a small percentage of a future metal just called a hyperalloy.

Coltan makes up like 1% of the endoskeleton...to make it heat resistant. The rest is a hyperalloy that is far superior to current human metals. smile

Correction!

It's like .5%, per the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Robtard

Just saying "hyper alloy" and "future" doesn't really mean much by itself.

Need something substantial to show it's far superior. So far, we know it's got a very good amount of heat resistance and it's bullet proof.

dadudemon
Just saying "hyper alloy" and "future" doesn't really mean much by itself.

Need something substantial to show it's far superior. So far, we know it's got a very good amount of heat resistance and it's bullet proof.

It's far stronger than Titanium. That's it. smile

That's all we need to know.

We know they were resistant to most forms of human weapons. But there is literally no way to prove it's strength beyond it showing to be stronger than the almost plastic like Titanium shell Robo had.

Robtard
It's far stronger than Titanium. That's it. smile

That's all we need to know.

We know they were resistant to most forms of human weapons. But there is literally no way to prove it's strength beyond it showing to be stronger than the almost plastic like Titanium shell Robo had.

I'm asking what you're directly getting this "far stronger" from?

'Plastic-like shell Robo had', where do you get this from? Considering Robocop took thousands of armor piercing rounds before it started to show signs of weakness, fell out of a skyscraper;onto concrete without any noticeable damage and walked out of a gasstaton explosion fire. Clearly not "plastic-like".

As a comparison. T-800 in terminator, what Reese said was "hyperalloy" was ****ed up being rolled under a truck and a small pipebomb tore it in half. Forget what messed up his hand before that, think it was flak from another pipe-bomb during the car/motorcycle chase scene, or it could have been the shotgun. I'd have to watch the film again or look it up.

Rogue Jedi
You sure those rounds were armor piercing? I don't recall them being stated as such.

dadudemon
I'm asking what you're directly getting this "far stronger" from?

'Plastic-like shell Robo had', where do you get this from? Considering Robocop took thousands of armor piercing rounds before it started to show signs of weakness, fell out of a skyscraper;onto concrete without any noticeable damage and walked out of a gasstaton explosion fire. Clearly not "plastic-like".

As a comparison. T-800 in terminator, what Reese said was "hyperalloy" was ****ed up being rolled under a truck and a small pipebomb tore it in half. Forget what messed up his hand before that, think it was flak from another pipe-bomb during the car/motorcycle chase scene, or it could have been the shotgun. I'd have to watch the film again or look it up.

So lemme get this straight:

A future metal called a hyper alloy is, for some strange reason, inferior to industrial titianium? Why wouldn't they just use "treated" titanium, then?

And, I called it plastic because it was plastic.

Also, the T800 and Marcus are the hyperalloy. Older veresions were made from titanium...like the ones pwned. smile

Robtard
So lemme get this straight:

A future metal called a hyper alloy is, for some strange reason, inferior to industrial titianium? Why wouldn't they just use "treated" titanium, then?

And, I called it plastic because it was plastic.

Also, the T800 and Marcus are the hyperalloy. Older veresions were made from titanium...like the ones pwned. smile

I didn't say inferior, I'm asking you to show your "far superior" statement. A reasonable request.

Also, isn't 'hyperalloy' titanium (what the T-600's are made of) with colton added to increase it's heat resistance?

Yes, it was plastic in the sense that the costume was probably plastic. Is this really your angle now? Robocop isn't made of "titanium lamenated with kevlar" and his screen-feats taking damage mean nothing?

You sure? Ins't the T-800 in Terminator made of "hyperalloy", as this is what Reese said when explaining to Sarah what was trying to kill her.

dadudemon
I didn't say inferior, I'm asking you to show your "far superior" statement. A reasonable request.

Why? You just did, for me. Thanks, duuuuuuude!

Also, isn't the hyperalloy titanium (what the T-600's are made of) with colton added to increase it's heat resistance?

Correct: beam weapons and maybe some high heat rounds, were able to damage the hyperalloys...so they upgraded the endoskeletons with colton to make it resistant to those vulnerabilities.

Yes, it was plastic in the sense that the costume was plastic. Is this really your angle now? Robocop isn't made of "titanium lamenated with kevlar" and his screen-feats taking damage mean nothing?

lol

Dude, it was a joke. I'm basically calling Robo "plastic" as a form of "the other side!" trash talk.

You sure? Ins't the T-800 in Terminator made of "hyperalloy", as this is what Reese said when explaining to Sarah what was trying to kill her.

I was referring to the bikes and other stuff. And when did one get all crunched up from getting run over? (I just remember skin coming off...but no crushing.)

Edit- Just called James Cameron. He said the hyperalloy is supposed to be as strong as second grade adamantium and only bendable by another terminator becaue they use a feed back lewp to wtf pwn the newbz.

Robtard
If you're just going to joke around, cool.

But to answer your question. T-800 in Terminator had it's legged (and arm?) damaged after the truck rolled over it.

(I question the arm, as I think that was damaged earlier by shrapnel from a pipe-bomb during the chase scene or possibly from Reese's shotgun.) Also, the pipe-bomb blew in in half towards the very end. After the truck incident.

edit: Just texted Paul Verhoeven, he texted back that the comic-book where Robocop "wtf pwn-stomps hard, ja" (his words, not mine) multiple Terminators is canon.

dadudemon
If you're just going to joke around, cool.

But to answer your question. T-800 in Terminator had it's legged (and arm?) damaged after the truck rolled over it.

(I question the arm, as I think that was damaged earlier by shrapnel from a pipe-bomb during the chase scene or possibly from Reese's shotgun.)

Also, the pipe-bomb blew in in half towards the very end. After the truck incident.

Wasn't that an alternate future, though? History was changed after that term.

I don't know how that T-800 compares to the newer one in John's future. Remember, Marcus is from a different future than the one the original Term was from.

Robtard
Wasn't that an alternate future, though? History was changed after that term.

I don't know how that T-800 compares to the newer one in John's future. Remember, Marcus is from a different future than the one the original Term was from.

This is generally considered. But they're still both made of "hyperalloy".

Did a quick search; the T-800 in the end of Salvation wasn't really a T-800, it was a special unit called a T-RIP, purposely designed to kill Conner. Though it's still made of "hyperalloy", it was noticeable built far bulkier than a regular T-800, or Marcus for that matter. Marcus did take a landmine, so I'd imagine he's more durable than the T-800 in Terminator.

Anyhow, none of this matters now. See my edit in my earlier post.

moviefan12
I can't believe you people believe marcus can beat rc. marcus would get stomped and his feats are no where near rcs.

Robocp

1. bent a steel door. robocop 3

2. took a hit from a rocket not damage.- robocop prime directives.

3. robocop lifted a car over his head with one hand.-robocop the series

4. catching a bullet- robocop 3

5. stopping a car compactor robocop the series.

marcus:

1. got knocked out by a human hitting him with a shotgun.

2. not strong enough to break out of chains.

3. got injured by tripping over a cable wire.

4. feels pain.

5. he got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died. rc would of done the same thing tracked his heart down and killed him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.