PC Captain Marvel & PC Black Adam Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
smile

Omega Vision
Either one could solo.

Stoic
So let me get this straight, someone creates a thread that says PC so and so vs Variable ManX, and this makes it an auto win? What about PC Superman struggling to lift a 57 chevy? What about PC Superman getting nailed in the back of the head with a bat and nearly losing conciousness?

Should we use the low feats as well to determine a median level? Or should I say that this is a spite thread?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
So let me get this straight, someone creates a thread that says PC so and so vs Variable ManX, and this makes it an auto win? What about PC Superman struggling to lift a 57 chevy? What about PC Superman getting nailed in the back of the head with a bat and nearly losing conciousness?

Should we use the low feats as well to determine a median level? Or should I say that this is a spite thread?
There's factoring in all showings and then there's lowballing. You're doing the latter.

Colossus-Big C
this isnt superman to boot

Colossus-Big C
Bump

JakeTheBank
Cap and Bladam beat the crap out of him.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bladam

hmm

TheHulk
Team stomps

Transmaniacon
Thanos stomps them into dust. This is a fact. Ask Thanos, he agrees

zeel
if this is a fist fight then the team destroys him, if prep is involved then thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.