Blue Marvel Vs. Ms. Marvel & Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Can he take both? Or does he end up in the infirmary?

the ninjak
He beats the crap out of em. Lasso is a problem as always.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by the ninjak
He beats the crap out of em. Lasso is a problem as always.

erm its Wonderman (as in ionic powers guy)... not wonder woman (as in amazon princess)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

celeyhyga17
oh btw, No way Blue Marvel is beating both Ms. Marvel and Wonder Woman together. that would be a stomp.

the ninjak
Woops dove into that one

Blue Marvel beat a guy who the combined might of the New Avengers couldn't handle.

I believe both were on that particular roster at the time.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by the ninjak
Woops dove into that one

Blue Marvel beat a guy who the combined might of the New Avengers couldn't handle.

I believe both were on that particular roster at the time.

meh... that falls into the category of -new powerhouse on the block, show up some of his abilities by beating powerful enemy- type of thing. plus sentry ko'd BM already.

Trackz
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
meh... that falls into the category of -new powerhouse on the block, show up some of his abilities by beating powerful enemy- type of thing. plus sentry ko'd BM already. Blue Marvel KO'd sentry first, then after fighting the avengers, sentry dive bombed him from space.

Bentley
Sentry sucks. Wonderman is uber.

basilisk
Wonder Man when he was in peak form could give Blue Marvel a run for his money. After all, he was able to do well against Thor even when not at his strongest. But Wonder Man of late has been crap and would be destroyed by BM (although WM's latest appearance in Avengers gives some hope).

Maybe Ms Marvel can help by depowering BM to some extent like she did to Nefaria.

I give the team 7/10 with peak WM, 1/10 with more current WM.

amnesia
BM easily punked Ms. Marvel, WM, Ares and sentry.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Blue Marvel.

Man, Wonderman's stock has really fallen.

Lord_Talron
i like wonderman, i wish he was better again

amnesia
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i like wonderman, i wish he was better again

i think he's a douche of epic proportions.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by amnesia
i think he's a douche of epic proportions.

Current Wonderman is not as bad as that. Let's see what he does in the current Avengers arc....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.