kid goku vs sage naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cnorwood
kid goku when he fights king piccolo vs sage naruto. they have all their tools, and attacks, and naruto can go into full 9 tailed fox mode and goku can go ozaru

i personally think goku would stomp naruto. by now goku has a power level at 260, master roshi had a power of 139 and destroyed the moon during the 21st budokai, i think goku by this time could do some serious damage to the earth, considering hes almost twice as strong as roshi. the most we seen the 9 tailed fox do is get mad, gather up some chakra and blow up a mountain.

goku has him in speed, the after image would even confuse naruto's clones, he is moving so fast that hes leaving light particles behind

goku could keep him at range with kamehamehas, and up close goku would be even a bigger threat with his attack power

and even if naruto went full 9 tails, and somehow did critical damage to goku, if they fought for a while and it turned dark with a full moon, goku would just go ozaru and make the 9 tailed fox his *****.

to put it into comparison power level wise sage naruto in the dragonball world=around 55 which is still 11x stronger than the average human, and full kyubi=200, and goku going ozaru at this point would be 2600

Q99
If you're sure on who wins, you hardly need to make a thread, do you?

cnorwood
im just seeing what other people think

Endless Mike
I agree with your conclusion but not your reasoning.

Q99
The power levels for Naruto seem off. Even base Naruto is more than 11x a normal person in several ways.

Though at the same time, power level isn't exactly linear either, a few hundred times a human is hardly going to be city busting like King Piccolo...

I don't think Naruto power maps to DB PLs well in general / one can exactly rate non-DB stuff with them well.

danteiscool
I agree with the logic behind Goku winning this, but as has already been pointed out, the power levels are off for Naruto. I'm not saying that he's 11 times stronger than an average human in his base form or anything (although he is considerably better than average people in several ways) he's still not quite on par with DB characters. his only shot at winning would be for him to go into his kyuubi form and even then Goku still has some pretty decent odds at beating Naruto into a pulp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.