The Justice League Vs The Mighty Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The JLA:

Batman(Wayne)
Superman
G.L (Hal)
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash(Wally)
Aquaman

Vs

The Mighty Defenders:

Cap.America
Blue Marvel
Nova Prime
WW Hulk
Silver Surfer
Monica Rambeau
Namor

Who wins? No prep...
Fight takes place in on Earth....

McNasty996
I'm going with the defenders for a slight majority

Konton
JL

Stoic
Hell of a battle... Marvel for a slight win, or should I say DC? Too hard to decide. Good match up!

Lord_Talron
flash soloes. actually maybe not, because of the surfer... mmm

illadelph12
Manhunter and Flash make this very interesting. Slightly leaning the JLA's way, but it's hard voting against a team with Surfer's abilities backing it up.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
flash soloes. actually maybe not, because of the surfer... mmm They have monica too.

Lord_Talron
yes, but i dont think she can start in energy form. can she switch before he blitzes or speedsteals? does speed steal work on her energy form?

surfer has the reflexes to bfr or k-o flash before he decimates the rest of the team

yes, but i dont think she can start in energy form. can she switch before he blitzes or speedsteals? does speed steal work on her energy form?

surfer has the reflexes to bfr or k-o flash before he decimates the rest of the team she probably cant convert before he blitzes if he deicides to do it. I don't think speedsteal would work on her energy form. Has he ever slowed photons down?

Lord_Talron
can nova prime or surfer protect their team from TP? because mm and aquaman could potentially thin the ranks some

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
They have monica too.

Always liked her, wonder why she never gets any page time.

Supermex
can nova prime or surfer protect their team from TP? because mm and aquaman could potentially thin the ranks some

I think Surfer can protect his team from TP..
Namor might be able to resist do to his own tp power of sea life..

Tattoos N Scars
Well, Batman and Cap are non-factors in the greater scope of things. Hal and J'onn can keep Surfer busy long enough for Flash to solo everyone else. Surfer can't beat the entire JLA roster.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Well, Batman and Cap are non-factors in the greater scope of things. Hal and J'onn can keep Surfer busy long enough for Flash to solo everyone else. Surfer can't beat the entire JLA roster. good insight, but couldnt surfer take care of flash before hal and j'onn even begin to move?

Tattoos N Scars
good insight, but couldnt surfer take care of flash before hal and j'onn even begin to move?

lol..well, IMO...Flash is faster than the Surfer...so, Surfer wouldn't be able to take out Flash that easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.