Nico Nico Douga's top ten most hated male/female characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killermover

RE: Blaxican
Orihime probably. Though really any woman who "gasps" when they talk, I have a general malevolence toward.

Q99
Miaka. And why's she in, she's like a decade plus before almost any of these! (sure, Inu Yasha, Eva... but those're still active, FY's main story ended in the 90s).

--

Mostly it seems to be 'major characters of major shows'. Naruto's the biggest so it's characters 'win' even if there are others who are much more hate-inducing (I mean, Sasuke, sure, his story arc is one big troll, but a lot of the list is much worse than Naruto).

FinalAnswer
Shinji

King Kandy
Shinji is a great character.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Shinji is a great character.

tF4JTd61xco

killermover
I can't believe Sasuke and Sakura are the most hated anime characters in the world.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm surprised Ichigo isn't on that list. Sakura and Orihime tie IMO.

TheAuraAngel
I'm surprised the Death Note characters are so low. Every Light fan I've ever met hates Near with such a passion that it's quite funny. But kindly explain who the **** the number 4 girl is. I have no idea who that is.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that the #4 girl is supposed to be Misa-Misa.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that the #4 girl is supposed to be Misa-Misa.

I was thinking that too. But that's a rather bad typo if it is.

Q99
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I'm surprised the Death Note characters are so low. Every Light fan I've ever met hates Near with such a passion that it's quite funny. But kindly explain who the **** the number 4 girl is. I have no idea who that is.

Simple answer? DN isn't as big as Naruto and thus doesn't get as many votes.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Simple answer? DN isn't as big as Naruto and thus doesn't get as many votes.

Which is true enough. But the number 4 female, whoever she is, is also from Death Note. And that's a pretty high rank if it is Misa, who really isn't all that hateful in my opinion. Annoying as hell but not that hateful. But yeah, seems the list is based more around the most popular, which is kinda gay.

Q99
You also have weird stuff like Ino being on the list at all. She's a minor character who doesn't show up all that much.

It's a self-selected internet list that's depended a lot on the makeup of that site specifically.

Nemesis X
Sasuke I can understand why almost everybody hates for being such an emo but why Sakura? Sure when she's angry, she almost looks like a mannish woman which is considered both annoying and unattractive but...on second thought, nevermind. I understand completely on why she's at the top of that list.

Shinji is a wuss, a crybaby, an emo. Where's the greatness in that? Everytime he looks like he's losing, he's always crying "Misato help" or whatever and truthfully, I'd rather listen to nails scratching a chalkboard than listen to his whining.

wakkawakkawakka
I will comment the people that made this thread for deciding between Sakura, Orhime, and Kagome. You have to admit, it'd be a hard choice to decide who'll more hated between those three.

Until I re-read the starter post, I thought that the Shinji mentioned was from Bleach; which would be pretty harsh. Also why is Light Yagami on that list but not Suzaku?

I actually don't hate Shinji as much as I used too. He was irritating in the early episodes but he becomes more tolerable once Asuka appears. His personality also helps balance out Asuka's rampant narcissism.

Most annoying character from that show is Rei, imo.

Dunno how anyone can hate Ichigo. He's like a watered down Yusuke Yurimeshi, which still makes him one of the best shounen protagonists by far. He's better than the other two of the big three shounen anyway.

Also not seeing the hate for Kagome. Inuyasha's more annoying than she is with his obcession for Kikyo or w/e.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Dunno how anyone can hate Ichigo. He's like a watered down Yusuke Yurimeshi, which still makes him one of the best shounen protagonists by far. He's better than the other two of the big three shounen anyway.

Also not seeing the hate for Kagome. Inuyasha's more annoying than she is with his obcession for Kikyo or w/e.

Reasons why people can hate Ichigo:
1. Gets random power-ups
2. Gets unexplained random power-ups
3. Gets unexplained way of coming back to life
4. Takes credit for obvious PIS
5. Fails to kills main antagonist when wide open. etc.

Ichigo was cooler than the other two up until the end of his hollow training; Don't dis Luffy, he awesome!

Most people seems to hate Kagome(myself included) for just drawing breath. You can't blame Inyuyasha for obssession with Kikyo though, she was pretty hot.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Reasons why people can hate Ichigo:
1. Gets random power-ups
2. Gets unexplained random power-ups
3. Gets unexplained way of coming back to life
4. Takes credit for obvious PIS
5. Fails to kills main antagonist when wide open. etc.

That's... Tite Kubo, not Ichigo. Ichigo doesn't do any of those things, and all of the characters get powerups like that (See Captains before and after Soul Society arc).

Nah she looks like a generic Japanese douche. Plus she was dead. Dude needs to let go.

wakkawakkawakka
That's... Tite Kubo, not Ichigo. Ichigo doesn't do any of those things, and all of the characters get powerups like that (See Captains before and after Soul Society arc).

True....although that last one really is on Ichigo.

Nah she looks like a generic Japanese douche. Plus she was dead. Dude needs to let go.

And that is why I don't blame Inuyasha's obssession; don't like it but don't blame him for.

NemeBro
Luffy is hundreds of times a better protagonist than Ichigo, and only a fat black guy who used to have the same hair as Sasuke Uchiha would say otherwise.

AthenasTrgrFngr
ichigos better

owned131haermm

<3

NemeBro
Originally posted by AthenasTrgrFngr
ichigos better

owned131haermm

<3 Is this Polaski or did she just not log off Blax? mmm

And nah. If I wanted to read about a shitty Yusuke Urameshi... I'd just read Yu Yu Hakusho, since it has a good Yusuke Urameshi. no expression

Hypocritical because I do in fact read Bleach, but STILL.

wakkawakkawakka
You have to admit though, Ichigo was pretty cool when he first came out. Luffy still reigns supreme!

Neither Ichigo or Yusuke have anything on Yoh Asakura cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.