Gamora Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
both at same strength and durrability

thanos-prime
So basically it's who's more skilled?

Colossus-Big C
yea

thanos-prime
Gamora

Harbinger
Gamora's more skilled, but Diana is faster. Everything else equal, I'd take Gamora for a slight majority.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Harbinger
Gamora's more skilled, but Diana is faster. Everything else equal, I'd take Gamora for a slight majority. The thread is about who is more skilled assuming they are equal across the board.

cdtm
To even get the Wonder Woman title, Diana won a contest against Amazons with centuries of experience. Fighting skills wise, she's sparred with Black Canary and Batman using skill alone, and defeated Big Barda..

In a battle of skills, I'd give her good odds against just about anyone.

kgkg
lol Gamora got this.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by cdtm
To even get the Wonder Woman title, Diana won a contest against Amazons with centuries of experience. Fighting skills wise, she's sparred with Black Canary and Batman using skill alone, and defeated Big Barda..

In a battle of skills, I'd give her good odds against just about anyone. Mabye, but i still wouldn't give her the win in this match gamora is just plain more skilled.

amnesia
You can tell from images? What has she done to be put above ww?

Konton
Gamora is the more skilled of the two, in my opinion.

Factoring in standard equipment, Diana should win.

thanos-prime
Is gamora allowed god slayer?

Johnny Sorrow
Knowing more martial arts doesn't necessarily translate into better fighting. Shen Kuei has stalemated Iron Fist despite knowing less styles.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Knowing more martial arts doesn't necessarily translate into better fighting. Shen Kuei has stalemated Iron Fist despite knowing less styles.
Who stated she wins because she knows more? She wins because she is better.

Stoic
Wonder Woman has gotten rocked by less skilled opponents than Gamora (Mongul).

zeel
Originally posted by Stoic

draw

Q99

Note that was pre-Crisis Mongul, who was noticeably more powerful than Superman. Nor was WW's martial arts as much of an emphasis in that era too, and Diana's gone through a total reboot since.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Note that was pre-Crisis Mongul, who was noticeably more powerful than Superman. Nor was WW's martial arts as much of an emphasis in that era too, and Diana's gone through a total reboot since.

Yes, and the gap between Superman and WW was a lot larger pre crisis then it became post crisis, so it's no wonder someone who stomped Superman could decimate Wonder Woman.

cdtm

And Gamora's been rocked by opponents less skilled then Gamora, like Maxim.

Monguls considerably more powerful then Maxim, so it's not a slight on WW skills.

srankmissingnin

Yeah... well... Gamora put down Nighttrasher and Rage with cheap shots!!!! I think we all agree that they are two of the fiercest most skilled fighters to exist in any medium.

eek!

Q99
Hmm... there's always the bug zapper function on her bracers too beyond simple HtH skill and weapons, that'll be hard for Gamora to deal with.

thanos-prime
And Gamora's been rocked by opponents less skilled then Gamora, like Maxim.

Monguls considerably more powerful then Maxim, so it's not a slight on WW skills. Maxam only beat her because he was to durable to be hurt but in both fights she had with him she was easily able to hang in the first and punk him in the second.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yeah... well... Gamora put down Nighttrasher and Rage with cheap shots!!!! I think we all agree that they are two of the fiercest most skilled fighters to exist in any medium.

eek! Radar detecting: Wolverine butt-hurt incoming.

namorsubby

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Radar detecting: Wolverine butt-hurt incoming.

She one shotted two D-Listers she caught by surprise, incapacitated the Thing while he was being restrained and used a completely ineffectually nerve strike on Thanos during a sparing match. That's her skill rap sheet. Gamora hasn't done anything to put her on the same level as high tier street level MAs let alone the cosmic tier. That's just a fact.

OneDumbG0
^ Except utterly stalemate Ronan with his Universal Weapon, kick around Power Gem Maxam, and one-shot several class 75+ characters and use pressure points in almost all of her fights and continue to be characterized both in narration and in the Worldmind's files as having nearly unparalleled H2H skill.

Radar detecting: Wolverine butt-hurt arrival confirmed and in holding pattern.

Omega Vision
Radar detecting: Wolverine butt-hurt incoming.
What do you mean by incoming? I wasn't aware it ever checked out.

OneDumbG0
^ laughcry

srankmissingnin
^ Except utterly stalemate Ronan with his Universal Weapon, kick around Power Gem Maxam, and one-shot several class 75+ characters and use pressure points in almost all of her fights and continue to be characterized both in narration and in the Worldmind's files as having nearly unparalleled H2H skill.

So.... in your mind Ronan being able to contend with Gamora in a melee confrontation is proof of her skill? If anything that is knock against her alleged skill levels, Ronan isn't exactly Batman and he wasn't having too much trouble hitting her. Starlord looked more skilled in his very brief skirmish with Ronan than Gamora did in that entire fight. She didn't do jack to Maxam. Half a dozen pressure point isn't "almost all her fights." She hasn't used a pressure point in any of her appearances from Annihilation onwards. Not against Terrax, not against Ronan, not against any of the fodder she's killed, none at all... and it isn't like her appearances before Annihilation are packed to the brim with pressure points either. The Worldmind files are just as important as the random SHIELD files that show up at the end of books from time to time (ie not important at all), and at least two of those World mind files of Gamora have no mention of "unparalleled H2H skill," and one of which stated she had no superhuman abilities. Not exactly accurate, and about as relevant as a hand book entry.

What's Wolverine got do with this? confused

KuRuPT Thanosi

Simply AWESOME. I honestly spit out my water when reading this LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.