Beetlejuice vs Freddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
In this battle, Freddy is unleashed from the Dream world and into the real world. However, Freddy keeps his reality altering powers that are normally exclusive to the Dream world.

With his newfound freedom to wreak havoc on unsuspecting teens...be they asleep or awake, Freddy is awed with the prospects that lay before him. Eventually, Freddy decides he wants to torment and kill Lydia. He confronts Lydia in her bedroom in the form of Beetlejuice. She hugs him and tells BJ that she's glad to see him. With Robert Englund's voice...Freddy says he's glad to see her too. Frightened, she pulls away from what she thought was BJ...and sees Freddy's true form. At that moment, the real BJ shows up and asks why Freddy is messin' around with his girl.

They both then engage in battle.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Beetlegeuse kills him. Freddy barely took on Jason.

Tattoos N Scars
In this scenario, Freddy is just as powerful in the real world as he is in the dream world. BJ definitely won't be killing him.

King Castle
unless freddy knows about the sand worms BJ really doesnt have much to fear... i think freddy would be more vulnerable then BJ in the real world

XanatosForever
I like how a lot of the BJ threads use Lydia as a catalyst when in the movie she didn't have any sort of relationship with him at all.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I like how a lot of the BJ threads use Lydia as a catalyst when in the movie she didn't have any sort of relationship with him at all.

True...I'm basing that part off of the cartoon.

XanatosForever
I figured as much. wink It's all good.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by the ninjak

He didn't have to take him on. He turned Jason into a crying little kid.

Freddy has better feats, but I like Beetlejuice better. The cartoon sucked from what I remember about it.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by the ninjak

To be far, i don't think that's relevant when you consider that, Jason is immortal. If anything, that statement should be, Jason barely took on, Freddy. Freddy rocked, Jasons world through most of the movie. Of course Jason is going to kill freddy when he's out side of his environment because he is mortal. Anyone can kill Freddy when he's in the real world. It's like taking, Neo out of the Matrix...,pointless. Besides, they killed each other.

Beatleguese is immortal as far as i know...,so, he eventually wins. Besides, i think Beatleguese probably thrives on nightmares as much as Freddy.

chomperx9
freddy from freddy's dead ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.