Hitmonchan vs. Little Mac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
who wins in a boxing match

NemeBro
Hitmonchan effortlessly.

RE: Blaxican
Little Mac stomps.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Little Mac stomps. Stomps your dad maybe.

I stomped your Mom's Dad.

Nemesis X
This thread has already been made by me.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Little Mac stomps.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hitmonchan effortlessly.

NemeBro
I figured Max would defend Little Mac, being a fellow little person and all.

MooCowofJustice
What Neme said.

ScreamPaste
You're all just mad because tall people don't have souls. uhuh

Also, IIRC, Hitmonchan is like 4'. no expression

I have a soul. sad

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You're all just mad because tall people don't have souls. uhuh

Also, IIRC, Hitmonchan is like 4'. no expression Yeah and Little Mac is like two feet tall compared to his competition.

He knows your pain.

LLLLLink

NemeBro
Little Mac can last that three minutes. estahuh

MooCowofJustice
No he can't.

NemeBro
Yes, he can.

MooCowofJustice
No, he can't.

NemeBro
But Moo, all evidence points to he can.

MooCowofJustice
Nah. Ice fist, Fire fist, Electric fist.

NemeBro
Little Mac has taken worse.

Hitmonchan would only be a slightly greater challenge than Glass Joe to Mac.

MooCowofJustice
Nah.

Sin_Volvagia
One Ice Punch and it's the end of the fight.

NemeBro
Nah.

Little Mac is a hundred times the boxer Hitmonchan is.

MooCowofJustice
Nah.

FinalAnswer
Yah

MooCowofJustice
Nah.

NemeBro
Yes.

MooCowofJustice
Nah.

I'll believe Little Mac wins when I see him take a hit Hitmonchan cannot easily reproduce or surpass, or continue fighting after an Ice, Fire, Thunder, Drain, Mega, or Mach Punch. And those aren't even Mac's biggest problems.

NemeBro
Little Mac cannot lose a boxing match.

As Ms. Marvel said in the first thread, that is his power.

Little Mac dominates.

MooCowofJustice
Entirely untrue.

NemeBro
You've never played Punch Out obviously.

MooCowofJustice
Nope. Doesn't matter though, Little Mac still gets his face beaten in.

NemeBro
Fanboy.

MooCowofJustice
Too bad that doesn't prove me wrong.

NemeBro
You have yet to provide a reasonable argument disproving Little Mac being capable of destroying Hitmonchan with his power to best anyone in a boxing match.

MooCowofJustice
I've yet to do a lot of things. These include seeing proof of this power, seeing whether it is that he can beat anyone or that he cannot lose.

If he can beat anyone in a fight, how do these rules apply when it isn't really a fight, as this is more like a slaughter for Hitmonchan? What happens when Little Mac cannot fight because he has been paralyzed or frozen in place?

What about when Hitmonchan uses Detect to dodge any of Mac's strikes?

Here's the fun one. What if Hitmonchan uses Swagger, how would Mac's no limit power apply to himself?

ScreamPaste
Hotmonchan destroys MAc until Mac gets a feat.

Sin_Volvagia
Hotmonchan destroys MAc until Mac gets a feat.

Mac does have feats. He survived Mike Tyson wink

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Mac does have feats. He survived Mike Tyson wink Mike Tyson's got no feats that would let him last a split second in the ring wiuth Hitmonchan.

SpadeKing
Mike Tyson's got no feats that would let him last a split second in the ring wiuth Hitmonchan.

Tyson has a bite attack stronger than any pokemon

MooCowofJustice
Stop screwing around you guys! POKEMANS IS SRS BUSINESS!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Mac does have feats. He survived Mike Tyson wink

And beat Donkey Kong in a fight.

MooCowofJustice
I'd be interested in to know the answer to my previous question. How does Mac's no limit power apply to himself? Can he beat himself in a fight?

Personally I think Swagger increases his strength and confuses him. Hitmonchan uses Detect until Mac hits himself in the face. And since Mac's strength has just been increased and he can beat anyone in a fight, he punches his own lights out.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I'd be interested in to know the answer to my previous question. How does Mac's no limit power apply to himself? Can he beat himself in a fight?

Personally I think Swagger increases his strength and confuses him. Hitmonchan uses Detect until Mac hits himself in the face. And since Mac's strength has just been increased and he can beat anyone in a fight, he punches his own lights out.

If its a boxing match, would he be allowed to use Swagger?

Nemesis X
I'm surprised this is still open.

MooCowofJustice
I don't see why not. Why would boxing match imply limitations on Chan's powers?

There is also a rule against no limit powers. For example, Ganondorf being harmed by nothing but the Master Sword is not allowed. Why is Mac's power exempt from this rule?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I don't see why not. Why would boxing match imply limitations on Chan's powers?

Well I've never seen a boxing match where you would be allowed to do things like poison your opponents or create a magical force field around yourself. I was going under the assumption that he was limited to his punch attacks.

MooCowofJustice
"Boxing match" didn't specify any rules. So because I like Hitmonchan better, I'm going to assume that no limitations were applied.

Swagger is pretty much just a taunt anyway.

YoBro
Hitmonchan, 10/10.

Little Mac is truely a great boxer, but he is only human; he defeated Mike Tyson, but others have done so too, and even Mike Tyson is only human, tough as he is.

Hitmonchan's description in the Pokedex says enough, his speed and strenght is leagues above Little Mac's.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by YoBro
Hitmonchan, 10/10.

Little Mac is truely a great boxer, but he is only human; he defeated Mike Tyson, but others have done so too, and even Mike Tyson is only human, tough as he is.

Hitmonchan's description in the Pokedex says enough, his speed and strenght is leagues above Little Mac's.

Also beat Donkey Kong.

YoBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Also beat Donkey Kong.

Ah yes, I forgot. However, Little Mac is still not nearly fast enough to dodge Hitmonchan's punches. They will high-speed rain on him before he can react.

AthenasTrgrFngr
little macs essentially a reality warper in that his power is the ability to harness PIS at his disposal. hitmonchan is going down!

MooCowofJustice
Already been addressed. If it isn't illegal via forum rules then Mac beats the shit out of himself and Hitmonchan dodges anything Little Mac happens to throw his way.

FinalAnswer
Except Hitmonchan already lost.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah 'cause Mac is totally that fast.

What was it you said? All you hear is & quot;HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUU
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?" I feel like that about you right now.

FinalAnswer
k.

Glad you feel that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.