I really cant think of a good name for this =-(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
Aurra Sing, Asajj Ventress, and Grevious must hunt down (and kill) Luke Skywalker

The Trio starts with information on where he is, and where he is going. But they are stranded on Tatooine, and must steal a ship.

Luke starts in the Jade Shadow with Ben while hunting Vestara, he has just left the Maw and is currently on Dathomir. The Trio gets their lightsabers, the force (if they could ever use it), and whatever they care to steal. Luke and Ben get their lightsabers, the force, and whatever is on the Shadow.

Keep in mind Luke is after Vestara, so he could leave the planet at any moment.

Slash_KMC
They're not really a match for Skywalker at this stage. If they just fight him head on they'll get destroyed, and Luke won't even have to use his lightsaber. He does what Yoda did to Asajj and then what Mace did to Grievous.

But I guess they could like kidnap Ben and then force Luke to kill himself?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
But I guess they could like kidnap Ben and then force Luke to kill himself?

Sure they could kidnap Ben. Then Luke will come and make them wish they had never even heard the name Skywalker.

truejedi
yeah this is going to end very badly for the team.

Master_Galen
It might of been more interesting if it was ROTJ Luke. The one here just kicks their combined asses while talking to Ben at the same time, pretty much just teaching Ben a lesson is ass kicking.

axel_jovan
If it was ROTJ Luke he would get wtfpwned by the team...

With LOTF/FOTJ Luke this is spite smile

Master_Galen
If he can seperate Sing and Ventress from Grevious, i could see ROTJ Luke beating them. Grevious vs ROTJ Luke would be a good match up.

Pwned
Ok then add Durge and Tyranus with the team

Lord Lucien
Aurra's a hunter, Ventress is an assassin, Grievous is a brute, Durge is unpredictable/invincible, and Dooku's awesome.

Dooku solos.

truejedi
I still can't see Luke losing that. But I bet Ben dies first. Luke can't take out all 5 before they kill the hostage.

Master_Galen
I think that Luke would maybe get Ben to hide somewhere and diminish his force presence so they could not find him then Luke would pick the team off one by one.

Dooku - His lightning is weak compared to Sidious and Luke's Djem So would overpower his Makashi.
Sing and Ventress - Luke could take these easy.
Durge - Would be the most troublesome but Luke could do what Obi-Wan did where he force repulsed(?) from in Durge's body to blow him up.
Grevious - Once he realised that Luke had beat the other four, would probably fight for a little bit then run away. He was kind of a coward.

Eminence
What hostage?

Is this when he's weakened, then? I've never read the book involved, but I know at some point during or around his Maw adventures he was at a distinct low.

Master_Galen
Originally posted by Eminence
What hostage?

Ben

Originally posted by Eminence
Is this when he's weakened, then? I've never read the book involved, but I know at some point during or around his Maw adventures he was at a distinct low.

Can't say what point, not my thread.

Pwned
Yes, at the moment he is weakened, but keep in mind they must first get to him. He could get anywhere, and he would be focused on finding Vestara.

Hewhoknowsall
Does Luke know that he's being hunted? Because if so, he goes to Coruscant or some other well defended place. I doubt that Grevious could walk around on Coruscant without attracting attention, especially if a security officer asks for his ID and realizes that he's that Seperatist leader from a while back.

Gideon
I can't be sure, but I suspect someone will turn himself invisible to the naked eye (and to the Force) and simply annihilate his or her enemies with a mere gesture.

RE: Blaxican
How about,

Aurra Sing, Asajj Ventress, and Grevious vs. Luke Skywalker?

Pwned
No he is hunting Vestara. To add more of a story, im going to add this: Sidious spread a hive virus among the Dark Force to have sacrifices to fuel a dark side ritual that clones 4 beings and sends them into the future to eliminate the most powerful force user withink 100 years.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Gideon
I can't be sure, but I suspect someone will turn himself invisible to the naked eye (and to the Force) and simply annihilate his or her enemies with a mere gesture.

Actually, Luke might be able to do that in this case.

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
How about,

Aurra Sing, Asajj Ventress, and Grevious vs. Luke Skywalker?

Isn't that what this thread is, although being a relatively open ended assassination attempt rather than a battle.

Pwned
With Durge. And yes, it is more of an assassination attempt, but on the most powerful force user to ever live..........

Eminence
Since when is Ben a hostage?

truejedi
I thought someone said that...

Slash_KMC
I did, as a possibility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.