A Great Fight!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
Evil Ryu vs Shin Akuma
No helping each other ,this fights take in the battle field where the war is taking place.All can't fight each other properly,the are getting disturbed by soldiers.

WHO WINS THIS?

Darkstorm Zero
Ugh!

Both of these guys shitstomp most armies, and then Shin Akuma beats the hell out of Evil Ryu.

XanatosForever
Is Evil Ryu even canon? Where did he first appear? erm

No End N Site
Alpha 3 Evil Ryu stompz SHIN Akuma and all of Shadaloo.

cnorwood
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Is Evil Ryu even canon? Where did he first appear? erm
evil ryu is not really canon, he appears one time, when he splits sagats chest open, any other time after he is just a "what if" character

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Alpha 3 Evil Ryu stompz SHIN Akuma and all of Shadaloo. Are you serious?

No End N Site
Yes, his ending has him murder everyone and he gains the kanji metsu; symboliZing his taking over as supreme master of fists. Since evil ryu aint canon, I assume that his ending would be used for this fight since it shows what would happen if he completly gave in.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by No End N Site
Yes, his ending has him murder everyone and he gains the kanji metsu; symboliZing his taking over as supreme master of fists. Since evil ryu aint canon, I assume that his ending would be used for this fight since it shows what would happen if he completly gave in.

That doesn't mean he will win in an actual battle...

That only shows what would happen IF he won.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
That doesn't mean he will win in an actual battle...

That only shows what would happen IF he won.

No, that's what would happen IF he gave in. Which I'm asuuming he did in this thread. His boss aint 'Shin' Akuma for nothin. He is the only dude to fight him in that game, period. That alone clearly shows he is worthy. You can't fight Shin Akuma unless you chose Evil Ryu, that says alot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.