Masked robbers steal millions in St. Louis heist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Four armed bandits clad from head to toe in black overpowered two workers at an ATM-servicing business Monday, then used an armored vehicle to haul away possibly millions of dollars in a well-orchestrated heist.

Some media outlets reported that the robbers made off with $4 million and $5 million.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/02/1757494/robbers-steal-millions-in-st-louis.html

now that's what you call a heist. wow. at least no one was killed.

Quiero Mota
Maybe this bad economy will cause a gangster era like the one in the 30's?

No, that won't happen. Not with 24/7 news, cameras everywhere, Amber Alert and Facebook.

King Castle
good for them i hope they get away with it.. unless they are russian spies or german white supremacist or terrorist.

Robtard
Time to outlaw the wearing of all black, sorry emos and fat people.

King Castle
we need to start checking fat ppl to make sure they are fat and not just hiding stuff

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

No, that won't happen. Not with 24/7 news, cameras everywhere, Amber Alert and Facebook.

maybe, but that's because it was the depression. now the economy's not as bad but it's been the worse since then so maybe.

think they'll get away? i read that one or more of them'll most likely brag to their wives or gf's or a buddy about it or someone close'll notice through their extravagant spending, and get caught that way.

but wow. to split $4-5 million 4 ways is alot. each person should be set for a while. (if they do it all right)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by King Castle
we need to start checking fat ppl to make sure they are fat and not just hiding stuff

Why do I get the feeling that being fat is in your future? laughing out loud

King Castle
its not maybe a small gut but that is it.. i'll tell you a secret there was a time in my life with constant exercise that i just wanted to be fat and not workout.

i remember.. it was in english class: what do u want in your future essay..

Shakyamunison
its not maybe a small gut but that is it.. i'll tell you a secret there was a time in my life with constant exercise that i just wanted to be fat and not workout.

i remember.. it was in english class: what do u want in your future essay..

Ha ha. Ya, PM me and I'll tell you my story. Otherwise it would be off topic.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
maybe, but that's because it was the depression. now the economy's not as bad but it's been the worse since then so maybe.

think they'll get away? i read that one or more of them'll most likely brag to their wives or gf's or a buddy about it or someone close'll notice through their extravagant spending, and get caught that way.

but wow. to split $4-5 million 4 ways is alot. each person should be set for a while. (if they do it all right)

Exactly. Criminals who pull off something big, always get caught by some stupid little mistake. After the Alfred P. Murrah Building bombing, Timothy McVeigh was on the freeway an hour-and-a-half outside of Oklahoma City, when he got pulled over because his car didn't have a lisence plate, which is worse than expired tags and he also had a gun in the car. laughing out loud Pinche cabron....

jaden101
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Four armed bandits clad from head to toe in black overpowered two workers at an ATM-servicing business Monday, then used an armored vehicle to haul away possibly millions of dollars in a well-orchestrated heist.

Some media outlets reported that the robbers made off with $4 million and $5 million.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/02/1757494/robbers-steal-millions-in-st-louis.html

now that's what you call a heist. wow. at least no one was killed.

That's not a heist

THIS is a heist.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/jan/29/ukcrime.topstories31

At the time it was worth about $70m

King Castle
hmm.. mhmm got me pondering... shifty

inimalist
Originally posted by jaden101
That's not a heist

THIS is a heist.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/jan/29/ukcrime.topstories31

At the time it was worth about $70m

but did it have class?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1262293/The-Termites-tunnel-Paris-bank-steal-millions-cash-jewellery-ingenious-heist.html

jaden101
Originally posted by inimalist
but did it have class?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1262293/The-Termites-tunnel-Paris-bank-steal-millions-cash-jewellery-ingenious-heist.html

laughing

Pick-axes and a FLAME THROWER?...What the deuce?

What use is a flame thrower breaking in to a fault?

Robtard

Image counts for everything and how cool does a flame-thrower look. Way cool.

inimalist
laughing

Pick-axes and a FLAME THROWER?...What the deuce?

weakening the rock used in the walls, I'm guessing

King Castle
anyone want in on my crew?

i am plannin into drilling under fort knox.. i started my tunnel 4 states away just to play it save.

Symmetric Chaos

i am plannin into drilling under fort knox.. i started my tunnel 4 states away just to play it save.

Sure, I'll be the FBI mole.

Robtard

The floor is made of pure Adamantinum, retard.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I bet this was the work of those coloreds.

King Castle
okay.. now i need a multi billionaire financier....

the hot chick that we all fight over cat burgler contortionist.(probably chinese).

still thinkin about who else.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Robtard
Image counts for everything and how cool does a flame-thrower look. Way cool.

That's basically it; they're psychological. A man with a flame-thrower can cut off access to a hallway or corridor.

RedAlertv2
I'm not sure boring through rocks and walls is psychological

Quiero Mota
I doubt that's what the flame-thrower was for.

Unless they're idiots who think they can heat the exterior of the vault enough to melt it, or make it soft enough to punch through. They're made to survive fires.

jaden101
I guess it's what they used to set off the sprinkler and flood the tunnel they'd dug to destroy the evidence.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

No, that won't happen. Not with 24/7 news, cameras everywhere, Amber Alert and Facebook. Bonnie and Clyde wouldn't last five minutes in this day and age.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bonnie and Clyde wouldn't last five minutes in this day and age.

a 2010 version may. (if they do it smart)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.