Ghost Rider Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
This is Epic

Omega Vision
This is fail.

I don't think Penance Stare works on heroes.

Lord Feron
Lasso would be a quick win. Not sure how WW would deal with a sustained fight against GR.

Colossus-Big C
no bfr

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This is fail.

I don't think Penance Stare works on heroes. says who?

Lord_Talron
This is fail.

I don't think Penance Stare works on heroes. why not? being a hero ≠ pure and without sin

King Castle
This is fail.

I don't think Penance Stare works on heroes. actually it does it doesnt matter if they are heroes or villains it works off of guilt and if ppl have killed or harmed innocents..

PS works out of whatever the writer wants this week. It's inconsistant, but yes, it does work on 'heroes'. He also has dimension dumping options (that he never uses), soulfire and can deal out a lot of physical damagae. She is much much faster than he is, but he is pretty much indestructible. She can win with the lasso though

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
says who?
Writers.

The penance stare works by forcing the target to experience the pain and suffering they've caused others. And Diana has killed once or twice in her entire history (discounting acts of self defense) and each time there was a good reason behind it. She also doesn't really cause anyone harm, she became the deputy of Love during Blackest Night FCOL.

She might experience slight discomfort before Lassoing GR for an easy win.

Originally posted by King Castle
actually it does it doesnt matter if they are heroes or villains it works off of guilt and if ppl have killed or harmed innocents..
Unless Maxwell Lord counts as an innocent my point stands. stick out tongue

King Castle
does she regretted it? has she ever killed anyone that wasnt human and was an innocent?

answer: yes.

cant recall but have bn benign intelligent monsters that she shouldnt have killed.

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
does she regretted it? has she ever killed anyone that wasnt human and was an innocent?

answer: yes.

cant recall but have bn benign intelligent monsters that she shouldnt have killed.

what innocents has she killed?

jalek moye
This is fail.

I don't think Penance Stare works on heroes.
It worked on Dr Strange

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jalek moye
It worked on Dr Strange
Have you seen the way he dresses? Total pedophile. sneer

byrdgang21
Why do so many people on here think that the only way GR can win a fight is if PS works or not.

Any way WW proly wins majority due to speed and lasso but it would be a tough fight for her.

If its GR unleashed then he stomps.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Why do so many people on here think that the only way GR can win a fight is if PS works or not.

Any way WW proly wins majority due to speed and lasso but it would be a tough fight for her.

If its GR unleashed then he stomps.
In this case the PR is the only real thing that he has in his arsenal that I know of that can seriously threaten WW...assuming it will even work on her.

Colossus-Big C
In this case the PR is the only real thing that he has in his arsenal that I know of that can seriously threaten WW...assuming it will even work on her. ghost rider has a chain that has hell fire
he can rope her up or block her lasso

AlmightyKfish
Wonder Woman can win if she can use her speed to avoid GR's blasts, and Lasso's him I guess.

But the last thing Diana wants to do is go in at close quarters. Penance Stare aside, Johnny has his own indestructible chain, powerful hellfire attacks (think when GR was unleashed in WWH), and is pretty much indestructible.

Diana is going to have huge problems putting Johnny down whatever happens, which makes the lasso seem liek the best way for her to win. Although, someone can probably answer me this, does the lasso immobilise the victim magically, or just force them to tell the truth and people can't esacpe usually due to the fact it is indestructible?

Because if it's the latter it's fairly considerable that GR could just rip his body in half to escape.

Lord Feron
ghost rider has a chain that has hell fire

thats a interesting concept. Ghost rider is certainly good with chains changes. He should be able to avoid the lasso by using his chains.

Omega Vision
ghost rider has a chain that has hell fire
Any speed feats to suggest he could rope her before she ropes him?

Slaanesh
GR

bbrem123
GR unleashed stomps...but it is much closer if not...i think WW would dominate him...WWH thought he was a chump and diana would think the same...dont know if she can put him down tho for good...

jalek moye
Originally posted by bbrem123
GR unleashed stomps...but it is much closer if not...i think WW would dominate him...WWH thought he was a chump and diana would think the same...dont know if she can put him down tho for good...

The Ghost Rider unleashed thing was practically his standard in his latest series the same way he was when he got back up was how he always was. I'm pretty sure that is his standard form currently.

Blaze in control is just fail

Q99
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Wonder Woman can win if she can use her speed to avoid GR's blasts, and Las
Diana is going to have huge problems putting Johnny down whatever happens, which makes the lasso seem liek the best way for her to win. Although, someone can probably answer me this, does the lasso immobilise the victim magically, or just force them to tell the truth and people can't esacpe usually due to the fact it is indestructible?

Because if it's the latter it's fairly considerable that GR could just rip his body in half to escape.

The former. When someone's securely held and Diana's holding the other end, they can't really try to escape.

DrDeadpool
I remember playing Ghost Rider game in PS2 and in there he had more powers than the comics , do those powers count ?? if they count i say Ghost rider wins.

Supra
Her shield n bracers block anything he throws out, then she proceeds to beat the living crap out of him

DarkSaint85
WW wins.

bbrem123
GR

Supermutant
Fighting a supernatural force is nothing new to WW, that's what she was created to do. Plus speed and flight advantages.

quanchi112
G r wins.

ToughMind
WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.