Solo vs Marcus Wright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Solo has bn send into the columbian jungle to locate and engage Marcus Wright an unknown machine and design...

Marcus Wright has bn on the run since coming to this time line he was spotted and send off course from his desired location due to unforeseen problems..

the navy battleship was doing military exercises and had drones and satellites on location when marcus arrived.. witnessing his arrival.

a team was send in but were unable to bring marcus down... the men's report that marcus appeared to be a machine unit..

Solo is air dropped with his standard gear to find and engage marcus..
he is dropped in the same village from the movie.. solo knows that ppl and figures that is the most likely place for marcus to show up.

Rogue Jedi
Been a while since I saw Solo. Isn't he flesh and bone?

Also, what is he armed with?

King Castle
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Been a while since I saw Solo. Isn't he flesh and bone?

Also, what is he armed with? no..

standard military movie gear.. or what he was shown using in the movie..

Rogue Jedi
Just no, eh? Thanks for elaborating. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But yeah, Solo stomps with standard gear.

_XPRGTsN1C0

King Castle
okay, what about h2h?

Rogue Jedi
Same.

BruceSkywalker
haven't watched Solo in years..

what were Solo's feats/powers/abilities?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
haven't watched Solo in years..

what were Solo's feats/powers/abilities? Alot more than Marcus can handle. It's a spite thread.

King Castle
i actually thought that marcus would be a lot stronger and durable while solo was a lot faster and had stealth

Rogue Jedi
And weapons, and mad h2h skills.

King Castle
yeh, military weapons that may or may not be an equalizer..

that would be like me sending shawrtzee w/gear to face off against Jason X just to even things out... or kyle reese w/gear to face t-800

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, Kyle Reese with full gear against a T800 is a curbstomp.

King Castle
Yeah, Kyle Reese with full gear against a T800 is a curbstomp. for who, terminator?

i am not saying full gear from the future just what reese would have access from his movie.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Castle
for who, terminator?

i am not saying full gear from the future just what reese would have access from his movie. Reese with his futuristic weapons.

BruceSkywalker
Alot more than Marcus can handle. It's a spite thread.

o i c

King Castle
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
o i c it is not. he just calls it spite whenever "he" feels a character he likes cant win.

_mTFiUaFcAE

Rogue Jedi
haermm Dude, shut up. Just stop talking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.