Universal Soldier versus Soldier...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
GR44 (Van Damme), GR13 (Lungdren) and the rest of the Unisols from "Universal Soldier" versus Todd3465 (Kurt Russell), Caine607 (Jason Scott Lee) and the rest of the super soldiers "Soldier."

The two groups have an all out battle on Endor, at night. Each group is at full strength, and each group has access to all weapons they were shown using in their respective movies.

Who wins?

King Castle
the Soldiers win.. the unisols were pretty stupid in adaptability

KingD19
Ewoks come out of nowhere and stomp.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Castle
the Soldiers win.. the unisols were pretty stupid in adaptability The Soldiers certainly had more experience, but the Unisols were borderline Juggernauts.

King Castle
the genesoldiers had a 99% accuracy and body armor,.. a head shot to a unisol wouls still kill them... walking and tanking would be the least thing they should do.

Rogue Jedi
Unisols had body armor too, and a head shot would kill the genesoldiers too.

King Castle
true but who is more accurate?

Robtard
I'd side with the Unisols, Doug was a bad-ass, but they're still just men.

Close call though.

Rogue Jedi
Dunno who had a better hit/miss %, but the Unisols were pretty damn accurate. GR13 in particular.

IMO the Unisols were faster and more agile, and stronger. If it goes CQC, H2H combat, the Unisols stomp.

Stealth? I dunno.

KingD19
If it goes H2H, I say they let Andre Arlovski use that pile-bunker and just wreck shop.

Rogue Jedi
No, this is the Unisols from the first movie only.

Yeah, dude was a hoss.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by KingD19
Ewoks come out of nowhere and stomp.

This. Seriously, RJ, why would you set them up on Endor and not ban Ewoks?

Rogue Jedi
Just cuz.

the ninjak
Kurt Russell wins this with style alone.

steverules_2
John McClane with the SUV

BruceSkywalker
Unisols prolly, but realistically, Van Damme and Lundgen cannot be understood when they speak so they lose that part of this fight big grin laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.