Colossus vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
H2h only, who wins?

King Castle
sadly pretty sure this fight was already done..

anyways colossus.

srankmissingnin
Iron Fist beat him off panel in CoCv2.

KingD19
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Iron Fist beat him off panel in CoCv2.

And Colossus punched Abominations face in off panel.....but ask anybody and they'll say Abomination wins at least 8/10 against him.

IF has nothing in his arsenal to take Colossus down with, and if Luke Cage can take an Iron Fist blow, Colossus can with ease.

One hit is all it takes.

Sr J-Bieb
Fist punches his ass back to Tokyo.

snoopdogg
Colossus breaks his neck like he did in Exiles.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-4.jpg

Juk3n
Not canon, goliath can never beat david, understand. NEVER! When daredevil loses, it's not canon, when elektra loses it's not canon, and when IF loses, it's less the not canon, it' fanart. eek!

Warlord
fist fists him

Colossus-Big C
iron fist cant hurt colossus

jalek moye
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
iron fist cant hurt colossus

pretty sure he can hurt him. Just yea not enough to win most likely although it's possible. I don't see it happening.

vansonbee
Danny cause Pete to have flashback of Nimrods gang raping him.

The Nuul
Fist without PIS or Colossus jobbing cant hurt him.

dmills
Danny beat him twice already. And that was before his amp.

dmills
Originally posted by KingD19
And Colossus punched Abominations face in off panel.....but ask anybody and they'll say Abomination wins at least 8/10 against him.

IF has nothing in his arsenal to take Colossus down with, and if Luke Cage can take an Iron Fist blow, Colossus can with ease.

One hit is all it takes. Luke has been laid flat out by Iron Fist more then once. Just recently Danny nearly beat him to death.

The Nuul
And next Danny will be beating Juggernaut in a comic.

PIS and jobbing sucks in comics.

KingD19
Originally posted by dmills
Luke has been laid flat out by Iron Fist more then once. Just recently Danny nearly beat him to death.

And just recently, Luke tanked a full power blast from Living Laser.....inconsistency, or PIS on Danny's part?

dmills
And just recently, Luke tanked a full power blast from Living Laser.....inconsistency, or PIS on Danny's part? Not sure why it would he PIS on Danny's part. He's always been shown to be able to KO bricks with his IF. That's been pretty consistent over the years.

KingD19
Not sure why it would he PIS on Danny's part. He's always been shown to be able to KO bricks with his IF. That's been pretty consistent over the years.

Except for when he didn't.

jalek moye
The recent Cage ko isn't the first time Danny has dropped a guy in his class or even the first time he'd dropped cage

dmills
Except for when he didn't. Except for the most part he has. Including, you know, Colossus.

The Nuul
Again it was PIS. And with PIS he takes on Juggs next.

dmills
What's PIS exactly? The fact that he can channel the energy of a giant immortal dragon into a class 100 punch?

jalek moye
I dont really use the off panel fight asa feat. But i still say he has the force to hurt him. I really dont understand how him knocking out Cage is Pis though, they have always been portayed as able to fight each other evenly, with both of them being upgraded past they once were it seems to make since that they still could.

Plus Cage was offgaurd so, how is it pis?

dmills
@Jalek,

It seems our boy Danny has come a long way. When ppl start attaching the PIS tag to your feats, you know you've hit the big leagues!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Nuul
Again it was PIS. And with PIS he takes on Juggs next.

Right because Cage and Cain (full powered) have similar durability. Danny doesn't strike with the force of 5-10 tons, it's actually a lot more than that so I don't see why he can't hurt or knock Cage out.

The Nuul
I aint taking about Cage's fight.

Wei Phoenix
I aint taking about Cage's fight.

No one in this thread has durability similar to Cain. Point still stands that Colossus can feel pain from his hits. Would Danny pull off the majority? Not in my opinion.

srankmissingnin
Even completely ignoring all Iron Fist's feats, I'm almost positive Superskrull has been said to be able to replicated the effects of an Iron Fist punch by using Thing's strength in tandem with Human Torches flames... so even ignoring stuff like Danny one shotting the Helicarrier, the Iron Fist is at least a class 100 blow by that description alone.

namorsubby
Colossus

The Nuul
So, Danny can now hit as hard as people like Juggs and Hulk?

Colossus has fights with these guys.

With no PIS or Colossus jobbing hes not getting hurt by Danny.

Wei Phoenix
So, Danny can now hit as hard as people like Juggs and Hulk?

Colossus has fights with these guys.

With no PIS or Colossus jobbing hes not getting hurt by Danny.

Colosuss has been two-three shotted by Cain and Hulk. You say it as if he's a physical or durable match for them.

So does Wolverine, he has fights with those guys!

Danny having the power to hurt him is not as absurd as you may think.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Colosuss has been two-three shotted by Cain and Hulk. You say it as if he's a physical or durable match for them.

So does Wolverine, he has fights with those guys!

Danny having the power to hurt him is not as absurd as you may think. colossus once let iron fist punch him with all his strength, and after that colossus one shotted him...

Mindset
colossus once let iron fist punch him with all his strength, and after that colossus one shotted him... When was this?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mindset
When was this? its in his respect thread, he also punched through luke cages stomac killing him. he killed each of them with one hit

Wei Phoenix
its in his respect thread, he also punched through luke cages stomac killing him. he killed each of them with one hit

Post it for us please.

Colossus-Big C
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-3.jpg

Wei Phoenix
And where is this from?

The Nuul
Prob non canon again, most of his scans that he posts are normally non canon and is fan art.

Colossus-Big C
no its cannon alright, ask kingd19

srankmissingnin
Its from Exiles, its non-canon.

The Nuul
Alt Us are non canon to 616.

jalek moye
it is from Exiles, Also he punched straight through Collosus in that scan, if aimed higher he would ahve killed him so yea. Also after that scan Collus was on his knee bleeding so he felt it.

-Pr-
Colossus imo.

StiltmanFTW
CBC fails yet again, wow. Unbelievable.

The Nuul
Seems to be the norm.

Colossus-Big C
how durable is iron fist

jalek moye
He's durability is lower then his striking power but its not horrible or anything.

He's taken Iron Fist punches to the back of the head while weakned. survived Nitro (tho he was knocked out. it was pre upgrade), Took all of his energy redirected on him without being Ko'd. Fights Luke Cage often (class 25). Takena beaten by 3 class 10s and a class 40 without being Ko'd. Tanks hits form his enemies that could level buildings. The beatings he took for weaks from demons that were his equal with barely any time for rest. the infamous nuke explosion he stood through (i say thats an absorbtion feat but others disagree). Steel serpant blow up on him and he just walked out of it. irc bres beat on him for a bit (class 75)

The best bet in this fight is more on him dodging and stuff instead of just taking hits.

But I did say i think Colossus whens the majority but I think Iron Fist can win and can defintly hurt him.

KingD19
Originally posted by jalek moye
it is from Exiles, Also he punched straight through Collosus in that scan, if aimed higher he would ahve killed him so yea. Also after that scan Collus was on his knee bleeding so he felt it.

He didn't punch through him....he punched and grazed his ribs..if he'd punched through him, there would have been a hole.

He had him bleeding and in pain yeah, but he didn't punch through him, the scan shows that.

srankmissingnin
Actually the scan shows Iron Fist punching through his stomach and then Iron Fist blocking the hole from being visible in the next panel.

Gecko4lif
Why would collosus be bleeding out of his abdomen if IF didnt pierce him?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Why would collosus be bleeding out of his abdomen if IF didnt pierce him? PIS because colossus insides are metal...

The Nuul
He doesnt have organs etc...they are Metal.

jalek moye
It's not like it's 616 colossus so who knows what that one has.

The Nuul
Yeah, good point.....but Id still say he doesnt have them based off of the 616 version.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
It's not like it's 616 colossus so who knows what that one has.

thumb up

And 616 Colossus is inconsistent in that respect anyway.

snoopdogg
He didn't punch through him....he punched and grazed his ribs..if he'd punched through him, there would have been a hole.

He had him bleeding and in pain yeah, but he didn't punch through him, the scan shows that. And let's not forget that Colossus allowed himself to be hit.

Metalmanx
Guys. It's from Exiles. Enough said, let's move on.

Colossus wins the majority in this fight, but it's not easy by any means. Iron Fist could definitely win a few well-fought matches.

Black bolt z
Colossus

tkitna
I know IF is a beast right now, but I have a hard time believing he could take even one from Colossus. Just seems to lopsided to me.

Prep-Man
Colossus.

dmills
Colossus wouldn't land one hit.

Bentley
Danny plows through him.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
And let's not forget that Colossus allowed himself to be hit. Let's not forget that he punched through him.

snoopdogg
Funny. He did nip him though.

KingD19
Just looked at the scans again. Colossus took the IF punch, caught it between his arm and side, then spun Danny around and got him in the lock.

He didn't punch through him.

snoopdogg
He punched through his shirt though. Gotta give Fist credit for trying though, he's a trooper.

Juk3n

He didn't punch through him.

see the blood, see the truth, stop the nonsense, live the dream.

Wei Phoenix
Either way you look at it, Fist in that comic has the power to punch through him. If he got the side of him and made him bleed the the same could be said about his chest, stomach, head, whatever.

jalek moye
Juding from ther blood splatter and where his arm was in the shirt he at the very least punch into The edge of Collossus's side.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He punched through his shirt though. Gotta give Fist credit for trying though, he's a trooper. Shirts bleed?

The Nuul
Shirts bleed?

Its the ink.

Mindset
You buy some shitty shirts.

dmills
You buy some shitty shirts. laughing

On the flip side, why are we spending so much time arguing about a non canon feat? no expression

The Nuul
You buy some shitty shirts.

What cha talking about fooo, my mum buys my shirts.

Dum Dum Dugan
Colossus wouldn't land one hit.
I disagree, but not that he would need to, all he would need is a thunder clap.

also on a side note IF beat colossus in contest of champions 2.

StiltmanFTW
He never did a thunderclap, at least not to my knowledge.

Juk3n
get better knowledge!! wink

YFZ 350
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He never did a thunderclap, at least not to my knowledge. Does that mean he can't?

Colossus-Big C
can metal cause a thunder clap?

The Nuul
Can flesh?

The Nuul
Colossus thunder clapping is a tricky one, because I dont there he has done that feat but why cant he?

Colossus-Big C
Can flesh? yea, flesh can.

YFZ 350
can metal cause a thunder clap? Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can metal cause a thunder clap? It makes a hell of a clang when you slam two pieces together.

Bentley
Colossus probably should be able to thunderclap considering Luke Cage has done it.

KingD19
Organic Steel+Class 100 strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steel Hard skin+Class 30ish strength.

If Cage can T-Clap, so can Big C

The Nuul
I think so also but he needs the feats.

dmills
That ABC logic may apply on herochat or CBR, but it means squat on kmc. If he hasn't, he can't. Otherwise I could make up a shyte load of things that Rand SHOULD be able to do.

Juk3n
Luke cage can t-clap, and you think it's not viable that colossus can? Whether he's done it or not on panel shouldn't be much of an issue. Can Spider-man overpower Cap? Sure he can, has he done it on panel? No, so we'll say he can't? LOL. at that logic. stick out tongue

Does superman know how to use toilet roll? Have you seen it on-panel? Is batman skilled enough to use roller blades? Does Frankencastle have a penis? So many questions, so many things we havnt seen on-panel.

Do you think there is anything strength-wsie physically Luke Cage can do that Colossus can't? With a good reason? With a straite face? Seriously?

Dum Dum Dugan
actaully colossus has to have done it to make it a viable option on the boards. Yes could colossus most likely do it? yes, but the fact is he wont, so it makes it irrelevent.

dmills
The fact that Cage t-clapped is irrelevant to this topic. Hell I mean you may as well argue that Colossus should be able to leap miles at a time since Doc Samson can.

dmills
Originally posted by Juk3n
Luke cage can t-clap, and you think it's not viable that colossus can? Whether he's done it or not on panel shouldn't be much of an issue. Can Spider-man overpower Cap? Sure he can, has he done it on panel? No, so we'll say he can't? LOL. at that logic. stick out tongue

Does superman know how to use toilet roll? Have you seen it on-panel? Is batman skilled enough to use roller blades? Does Frankencastle have a penis? So many questions, so many things we havnt seen on-panel.

Do you think there is anything strength-wsie physically Luke Cage can do that Colossus can't? With a good reason? With a straite face? Seriously? If Colossus tried to T-clap the only sound you'd hear is "PING". Just like college baseball with their aluminum bats lol!

The Nuul
So with Hulk how come we dont hear skin slapping together? Thing should sound like two rocks smashing together but they still do the TC.

This should not be based off of sound.

Dum Dum Dugan
The fact that Cage t-clapped is irrelevant to this topic. Hell I mean you may as well argue that Colossus should be able to leap miles at a time since Doc Samson can.
he could most likely do that if he wanted too lol.

dmills
Colossus: I'm warning you Iron Fist! Cease this futile attack!

I.F: Ha! I gonna die one day, but it damn sure won't be by the hands of a metal guy wearing a onesie!

Colossus: I'm warning you!

I.F: You can't hit what you can't catch!

Colossus: Alright, you asked for it dammit! (Colossus thunderclaps) PIIING!

I.F: no expression What the hell was that?

Colossus: I, uh, I Thunderclapped.

I.F: Wait, you what?

Colossus: I said I thunderclapped dammit alright! I can't help it, it's these damned metal hands.

I.F. no expression smile laughing Bwahahahahahaha!

Colossus: Phuck sad (sulks off)

I.F: Ahhhhahahaha! Oh man! Big C wait man. Ok ok man I'm sorry. Ping! Hahahahaha!

Colossus: Phuck you Danny

snoopdogg
If Colossus tried to T-clap the only sound you'd hear is "PING". Just like college baseball with their aluminum bats lol! Yea, a "ping" that will blow your f*cking ear drums out.

The Nuul
So I guess Hulk and Thing shouldnt be able to thunder clap either because of skin and rock wouldnt make that type of sound.

Their TC feats are now invalid.

Colossus-Big C
meh,
colossus hits the ground to cause the effect.

Bentley
Seriously, if Cage who is smaller and has a body made of a similar substance than Colossus can do thunderclaps -being much weaker-, I just don't get why Piotr couldn't do it.

Meh, if he can't there's yet another reason to think Ben is his superior.

dmills
PING!

The Nuul
Hulks and Things thunder clap feats are invalid also.

Warlord
meh

Bentley
Hulks and Things thunder clap feats are invalid also.

You just want to hate on Ben because he kicks Doom's *ss very often big grin

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
You just want to hate on Ben because he kicks Doom's *ss very often big grin

Well, if Colossus cant because he has metal hands then those two cant make those thunder claps sounds.

dmills
They don't have metal hands. Sound travels differently thru metal then it does rock, wood or even flesh. It makes a loud crack or clap. It doesn't go PIIIING!

dmills
meh,
colossus hits the ground to cause the effect. Then he destroys the ground he stands on as well and they're both phucked up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.