Colossus vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
deathstroke won in the cross over , but lets say after colossus gets throw off the building , deathroke jumps down and continues

Tattoos N Scars
On KMC, Slade gets pimp-slapped hard.

King Castle
deathstroke wonder woman punches colossus for a ko..

and stabs him with his promethium sword that is stronger then osmium..

-Pr-
Slade is faster, but i don't see him hurting Colossus. Colossus ftw.

guy222
piotr

Omega Vision
facepalm at this thread's premise.

Slade: "I successfully bfred that guy I had no way of putting down otherwise. Better jump down and engage him in a no-win fight because I'm apparently a retard."

Cubey
^ Haha, so true.

namorsubby
Originally posted by -Pr-
Slade is faster, but i don't see him hurting Colossus. Colossus ftw. The only hope is his promethium sword, but I'm going with this.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
facepalm at this thread's premise.

Slade: "I successfully bfred that guy I had no way of putting down otherwise. Better jump down and engage him in a no-win fight because I'm apparently a retard."

lol

cdtm
What about his projectile weapons that are capable of hurting Superboy?

Is that impressive enough to even bother Colossus?

Gecko4lif
Stroke can kil colossus easily if he has a day or so to prep for the fight

with his standard gear i have my doubts

namorsubby
Originally posted by cdtm
What about his projectile weapons that are capable of hurting Superboy?

Is that impressive enough to even bother Colossus? If it can harm Superboy, it could probably harm Piotr as well. The "Super-family" can withstand more than most super-durable characters within their class IMO, and Namor's durability is above Piotr's, at least according to X-force #27

Although I'm not sure which projectile weapons you're refering to.

Juk3n
Obviously the OP meant for Slade to have a weapon that can cut Colossus, only a retard would expect Slade to actually punch Big C to death. What the f**k?

On the bases slade gets a sword capable of eventually harming colossus, he can win.

colossulrage
colossus kills him with a flick of his pinky!

KingD19
Thunder Clap

Ground Pound

Any AoE attack will take Slade off of his feet, or disorient him....which leads to his death by Colossus' hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.