LOTF Jaina, Zekk and Jag vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Jaina and Zekk are training and Jag is watching when Darth Vader, who in this case somehow traveled across time, appears.

Jag has the equipment he used in LOTF: Fury.

Who wins?

truejedi
This is the team that was barely able to take out Alema Rar.

Team goes down and hard.

Nephthys
To be fair (and iirc), they were at a disadvantage there. As of her learning the illusion trick she thrives on long-range combat and it took them ages to even get to the real her.

Vorpal Ruin
If the team does something stupid to save another member of the team because of their feelings towards eachother, then Vader will win. If they can focus and use good tactics, they can win.

Gideon
wut

Can someone rehash some of these guys' uber feats?

Vorpal Ruin
Jaina killed Jacen and Tsavong Lah. Zekk.... uh... is just a Jedi Knight and Jag is very skilled for someone without the use of the force.

mattatom
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Jaina killed Jacen and Tsavong Lah. Zekk.... uh... is just a Jedi Knight and Jag is very skilled for someone without the use of the force. with a full set of Beskar armour and crushgaunts.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by mattatom
with a full set of Beskar armour and crushgaunts.

Are you referring to Jag, or everyone I mentioned in my post?

ares834
Vader wins.

Hewhoknowsall
One would expect for Jaina to logically be pretty powerful by LOTF; she's had a lot of time to train, has a lot of experience and has Skywalker level Force potential.

truejedi
She is small fries compared to Vader though.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by truejedi
She is small fries compared to Vader though.

Yet Jaina as of LOTF had about as much time to train if not more than Luke as of NJO did, has almost as much Force potential and almost as much experience, although NJO Luke is still far more powerful.

Strange.

truejedi
Why would Jaina have as much force potential as Luke? Half if genetics is correct.

Hewhoknowsall
Why would Jaina have as much force potential as Luke? Half if genetics is correct.

Wasn't Anakin Solo supposed to have had the potential to surpass Luke one day if Anakin Solo didn't die in the YV war and survived long enough to reach his full potential?

Besides, I said almost as much Force potential.

truejedi
I never read that about Anakin Solo. I don't think genetics are completely true in regard to force potential, but Jaina has shown nothing that puts her anywhere near Luke level, so I seriously doubt she has his potential.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Wasn't Anakin Solo supposed to have had the potential to surpass Luke one day if Anakin Solo didn't die in the YV war and survived long enough to reach his full potential?

Besides, I said almost as much Force potential.

I'm pretty sure that is right.

Zampanó
*Mendelian genetics

I never read that about Anakin Solo. I don't think genetics are completely true in regard to force potential, but Jaina has shown nothing that puts her anywhere near Luke level, so I seriously doubt she has his potential.
I'm pretty sure I made this exact point to someone recently. Something about .5Anakin=Luke

truejedi
Talking about Anakin Solo here guys. You both responded like we were talking about Anakin Skywalker.

Zampanó
Talking about Anakin Solo here guys. You both responded like we were talking about Anakin Skywalker.
I was talking about Anakin Skywalker.

Does it matter who my recent similar point was about?

truejedi
yes because if we are using Solo, then it is .5Luke=Anakin, not the other way around.

ares834
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Don't think so. He was meant to become the leader of the Jedi but I don't recall anything saying he would surpass Luke.

Lord Lucien
He probably would have. He's the purple flower to his comrade's white flower.

truejedi
chewbacca died when the vong threw the moon on serndipal. (with a tractor beam that was easily big enough to lift a ship off a planet or whatever...) smile

Zampanó
The Vong are aliens from beyond the Galactic Rim that use dedicated singularities specifically for transportation. Their biotech is unique, and not available during the events of KotORII.

If you are suggesting that N. is capable of producing singularities (black holes) and controlling the gravitational pull precisely enough to maintain the structural integrity of an already weakened ship during the exit from the gravity well of an earthlike planetary body, then I will not contest you. (It's a hell of a feat in your version.)

Lord Lucien
That would put him up there as #1 Force-user.

mattatom
On the Solo subject what I heard was that he was meant to be the character Anakin (Skywalker) never was, without a suit. But (what i've heard) they killed him off because fans were getting confused.

Vorpal Ruin
On the Solo subject what I heard was that he was meant to be the character Anakin (Skywalker) never was, without a suit. But (what i've heard) they killed him off because fans were getting confused.

That is also what I read. People can't handle complicated things like two different people with the same first name. Every time I see "Kyle" in a Star Wars book I assume its referring to Kyle from South Park because one Kyle is all my tiny human brain can comprehend.

ares834
I heard Anakin was supposed to have Jacen's character arc and that GL didn't want another Anakin to be a hero.

Lord Lucien
Lucas didn't want people confusing HIS Anakin with this quasi-Anakin. His was more important so he ordered Solo killed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.