So I was walking along an low and behold a house fell on me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WitchoftheWilds
Hello all! As I here it I'm supposed to introduce myself BUT if you look at the message there are a few thing you can tell without me saying it...lol A. My user name may suggest that I like Dragon Age Origins...B. My Avatar...if you can see it is of Jayne Cobb from Firefly...I LOVE FIREFLY...C. My Sigi pic totally says I LOVE ROB ZOMBIE and D. the words below will tell you I also like Train...and last but not least all these things put together should tell I am SO random... laughing

Happy Dance Happy Dance and the random smilies I like use will emphasize that lol but things you may not see is that I have a less than secret love for Sabertooth and Wolverin big grin e I would huggles them both...Wolverine would tolerate it BUT Sabertooth would rape me and play in my entrails so maybe its a bad idea all around embarrasment ...anywho and as you can tell I like to babble...alot about nothing...the hamster in my head has ADHD so I MUST eek! apologize for him he lost his wheel a lOOONNNG time ago...anywho call me Witch...Witchy whatever I don't find that offensive because I am very much a Witch...but...you'll probably find me hanging about your roleplay forums cuz I love doing that and I should really stop babbling now this site is pretty okay really if someone doesn't shoot my hamster I'll keep going no really do it... eek! rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

K.Diddy
beer Hello Dude

Mr Parker
well hope it did not hurt too bad. big grin welcome aboard.

spydergirl
Welcome to this awesome site wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.