Kratos vs Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
GOW III Kratos vs Raiden

majid86
THe Spartan takes it

cnorwood
Mk raiden, or mgs raiden well it doesnt matter kratos still takes it

majid86
MK Thunder God

danteiscool
Raiden is pretty powerful, but Kratos would probably be too much even for him. Kratos kills gods on a daily basis so he shouldn't have too much trouble bringing down Raiden.

majid86
Yep

BloodRain
Isn't Raiden a watered down Zeus? Kratos with little difficulty.

majid86
no he is based on Raijin, Japanese thunder god

XMr. WinterX
then Kratos has this since he has already killed every Titan and God of Greek...next up are the Egypt Norse and Hinda gods

majid86
i don't think Kratos is gonna stand a chance against the Hindu gods, Egyptian & Norse maybe but defiantly not the Hindu gods because they are eternal and can create and destroy the universe over and over again.

NemeBro
It should be noted that the deities in Greek Mythology were far more powerful within the mythology than in the games.

majid86
That's right, if they do make GOW IV with Kratos fighting the Hindu gods they would need to seriously depower beings like Shiva, Durga, Vishnu, Kali, Indra etc and at the same give Kratos even more powerful weapons and abilities.

Hell even Indra's arrow is said to have hit with the force equal to the comet that wiped out the dinosaurs.
I get the feeling Kratos is gonna end up banging some Hindu goddess' like Sati, Laxshimi & Sita.
LMAO if Kratos actually does it.

CosmicComet
haha what's up with you wanting kratos to eliminate all these pantheons man?

majid86
It would be fun to play and actually see as well.
Kratos is pretty much Death in Greek mythology now after what happened in GOW III, so the producers might as well play along with it.

And i don't want to see a GOW movie as well, i prefer cinematic epic games.

XMr. WinterX
Kratos stand no chance against Thorestahuh

majid86
Kratos has become Death after GOW III so Thor is most likely to be killed.

XMr. WinterX
but Thor is leagues up the Greek gods like seriously...kratos fighting Thor would result in goin to the raaagedur-rage

majid86
lol

Nusa105
Kratos rips him apart like a piece of cake laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.