POSSIBLE SPOILERS About Boba..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
Why did the moffs make it death for him to return to Mandalore? And how is it being enforced? Anyone who tailed him would be shot......

Hewhoknowsall
Nanovirus

Gideon
The Remnant dropped a couple of tons of nanovirus on Mandalore during the end of LotF. As long as the virus is exposed to sunlight on a consistent basis, it's perpetual.

Pwned
So theres NO life on Mandalore anymore?

ares834
No. It only works on Boba Fett and other Jango clones.

REXXXX
Too bad they didn't come up with such a thing during the Clone Wars. Semi-ridiculous.

Pwned
Yeah....

Why do it though?I would have thought Boba woul be the only Jango clone alive........ So he found a way around his age?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by REXXXX
Too bad they didn't come up with such a thing during the Clone Wars. Semi-ridiculous.

Oh yeah, if the CIS found a way to develop and mass produce that the Republic would be screwed.

Vera21
Originally posted by Pwned
Yeah....

Why do it though?I would have thought Boba woul be the only Jango clone alive........ So he found a way around his age?

Boba aged at a normal rate. He was the unaltered clone.

Pwned
I know but the others lives were half as long, so i would have thought they were all dead

REXXXX
I believe the Empire continued to use Jango Clones up until its collapse and for a short time after. These would be younger. I could be wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.