Who can tank a punch from iron fist with no damage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no bracing

Venom
thing
Namor
thor
silver surfer
gladiator
superman
thanos
Odin

Black bolt z
From thor up.

The rest say ow then proceed to own him.

Gecko4lif
Venom probably dies

Colossus-Big C
who can take it with no injury, not who dies

Stoic
thor
silver surfer
gladiator
superman
thanos
Odin

amnesia
Lies and slander, Odin would have a huge ****ing hole in his chest.

lawest9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no bracing

Venom
thing
Namor
thor
silver surfer
gladiator
superman
thanos
Odin I have a little gift for you in the link provided below.....PLEASE use it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Mindset
They all die.

Tattoos N Scars
the ******* Batman

marvelmadness13
From Thor down everyone utters a chuckle when he hits them.

AsbestosFlaygon
A single punch w/o chi amping?

Everyone in the list tanks it.

Juk3n
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
A single punch w/o chi amping?

There's always one isn't there? facepalm

Of course it's an amped blow, why would you assume it's a regular peak human punching Odin for christ sake?

Angel Watching
I think it might equal a female or light childs punch to Thor. The others after him say, "Surely you jest?"

Lord Feron
Im talking about the hit he makes when he took down the helicarrier, blew up a train, and killed that big ****ing godzilla size snake. So basically highest showing... he put odin here what do you think?

Venom - Knocked the **** out
thing - Gets knock down but walks it off
Namor - same as thing but maybe a lil dazed on the floor
thor - Feels it but nothing serious.
silver surfer - Feels it but nothing serious.
gladiator - Feels it but nothing serious.
superman - Feels it but nothing serious.
thanos- Barely notices
Odin - IF dies on impact.

namorsubby
Any respectable CL 100 will endure rather easily.

marwash22
Originally posted by Angel Watching
I think it might equal a female or light childs punch to Thor. The others after him say, "Surely you jest?" sneer

dmills
1-3 get ktfo. Thor gets busted up but smiles afterwards. The rest barely notice it.

amnesia
Seriously though, if superman doesn't notice it, Thor doesn't either.

Sr J-Bieb
NO ONE!

namorsubby
Originally posted by dmills
1-3 get ktfo.

Namor and Thing get KOed from one IF punch? Highly doubtful.

In fact IIRC, Namor took a bunch of those from Superskrull when he copied Danny's power, then he preceeded to beat him up.

Colossus-Big C
maximum chi

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
maximum chi You dun created a massacre.

dmills
Originally posted by namorsubby
Namor and Thing get KOed from one IF punch? Highly doubtful.

In fact IIRC, Namor took a bunch of those from Superskrull when he copied Danny's power, then he preceeded to beat him up. A skrull trying to mimic an Iron Fist ain't the real deal. And Danny has rocked Ben with an Iron Fist back in the day.

namorsubby
A skrull trying to mimic an Iron Fist ain't the real deal. And Danny has rocked Ben with an Iron Fist back in the day. A skrul with Danny's exact ability is the same somehow?

They actually thought he was IF at first, because he had copied his powers and image. He didn't use thing's punch and johnny's flame to mimic it like he has been stated to be able to do.

dmills
A skrul with Danny's exact ability is the same somehow?

They actually thought he was IF at first, because he had copied his powers and image. He didn't use thing's punch and johnny's flame to mimic it like he has been stated to be able to do. What?

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by amnesia
Seriously though, if superman doesn't notice it, Thor doesn't either.

lol some thor fans are like children. Relax some people think supes has better durability.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
lol some thor fans are like children. Relax some people think supes has better durability. IMO supes has higher durability.But thor has higher damage output.So it evens out.

namorsubby
What? What I'm saying is Super-skrull copied Danny's IF power and his appearance. He used the IF on Namor several times, and still got KTFO. Therefore the IF will not KTFO of Namor.

Dum Dum Dugan
What I'm saying is Super-skrull copied Danny's IF power and his appearance. He used the IF on Namor several times, and still got KTFO. Therefore the IF will not KTFO of Namor.
thats completely wrong. You can't assume the Super-skrulls ability were on Danny's level, they were not even the same ability and this is a fact. They semi mimiced it on apearences only.

thats like saying the super skrulls claws based on wolverines are just as deadly and ability to damage the same objects.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

I see Thanos and Odin as being the only ones relatively unphased.

Everybody else is KTFO or is knocked for a loop.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
thats completely wrong. You can't assume the Super-skrulls ability were on Danny's level, they were not even the same ability and this is a fact. They semi mimiced it on apearences only.

thats like saying the super skrulls claws based on wolverines are just as deadly and ability to damage the same objects.

semi-mimicked? Why would I assume that when SS copies Danny's IF, it would have to be inferior, and not equal. He can perfectly mimic the F4's abilities, but not Danny's?

A situation with logan would be different. A skrull can't just bodily make real adamantium.

Dum Dum Dugan
semi-mimicked? Why would I assume that when SS copies Danny's IF, it would have to be inferior, and not equal. He can perfectly mimic the F4's abilities, but not Danny's?

A situation with logan would be different. A skrull can't just bodily make real adamantium.

yes becuases dany power derives from a very different sources.

nor can they magically make energy which comes from mystical city and dragon........

namorsubby
Okay well.....

The reason why I believe the IF would not KTFO of Namor, Thing or any other respectable Class 100 is due to the lack of the IF consistently showing me anything to believe it would.

Yes, lately Danny's Chi has been getting respect. Yes, there is the whole Hellcarrier thing and him taking out Luke, but those are a few, high-end showings for the IF.

Dum Dum Dugan
Okay well.....

The reason why I believe the IF would not KTFO of Namor, Thing or any other respectable Class 100 is due to the lack of the IF consistently showing me anything to believe it would.

Yes, lately Danny's Chi has been getting respect. Yes, there is the whole Hellcarrier thing and him taking out Luke
you do realises there nothing inconsistent about it right? you do know he gotten stronger and can also increases as well as decreases the amount of energy he puts into his IF right? You seem to have very little knowledge on IF......

he taken out luke several times many of which well before his upgrades.

namorsubby
you do realises there nothing inconsistent about it right? you do know he gotten stronger and can also increases as well as decreases the amount of energy he puts into his IF right? You seem to have very little knowledge on IF......

he taken out luke several times many of which well before his upgrades. I know that the hellcarrier feat is by far the most impressive for the IF, and not to be considered as a barometer for it's general formmidability.

Since when does taking out Cage justify taking out class 100 durability? I could never believe that IF could one-shot Namor or even Thing(non-jobbing)

Dum Dum Dugan
I know that the hellcarrier feat is by far the most impressive for the IF, and not to be considered as a barometer for it's general formmidability.

Since when does taking out Cage justify taking out class 100 durability? I could never believe that IF could one-shot Namor or even Thing(non-jobbing)
he also took out a train full of explosives with a single punch as well as a dragon ect. It not his only feat of similar magnitude.

Never said it did you brought up him taking out Luke.

well what you believe and what certain character can do, are not the same thing.

He one shotted herc........

namorsubby
he also took out a train full of explosives with a single punch as well as a dragon ect. It not his only feat of similar magnitude.

Never said it did you brought up him taking out Luke.

well what you believe and what certain character can do, are not the same thing.

He one shotted herc........
Okay:

1. He's fought Namor before and his IF hasn't been displayed as nearly powerful enough to one-shot him

2. You can act as if the IF is at that level, but the fact of the matter is, despite a few high-end feats, the IF has never been consistently shown to have that type of power. He's not just walking around one-shot KOing any respectable class 100's routinely. His IF is not that powerful and has never been normally displayed as such.

Dum Dum Dugan
Okay:

1. He's fought Namor before and his IF hasn't been displayed as nearly powerful enough to one-shot him

2. You can act as if the IF is at that level, but the fact of the matter is, despite a few high-end feats, the IF has never been consistently shown to have that type of power. He's not just walking around KOing any respectable class 100's routinely. His IF is not that powerful.
prior to upgrades nor was is ever stated he hit namor full powered,

again his attack power is based on the amount of energy he wishes to uses, so your whole consistency arguement is complete and utter garbage.

Stoic
I know that Danny has been upgraded quite a bit since the mid 70's but how much better could he have gotten? He once punched the Hulk, and nearly broke his hand, Superman has better body armor than the Hulk, and when he braced for an asault from Iron Fist, I could see the same thing happening to him even with the upgrade. Gladiator would or should have similar effects from his punch.

dmills
Cages Durability is as high if not higher then many class 100 bricks.

namorsubby
prior to upgrades nor was is ever stated he hit namor full powered,

again his attack power is based on the amount of energy he wishes to uses, so your whole consistency arguement is complete and utter garbage. *siigh* Fine, BS, let me ask you:

Do you feel that based on normal continuity, the IF is powerful enough to one-shot class 100 characters(Namor etc)?

Or do you feel that according to an upgrade, etc that it is now at that level?

Dum Dum Dugan
I was playing devil advocate, but to be honest not even the hellicaror feat means he can one shot Thing or Namor who have both taken punches from Hulk and Thor as well (I believe Thing fought Thor before but can't remember). All that it mean is that they will dam well feel it if he punches them as hard as he can with his IF.

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
I know that Danny has been upgraded quite a bit since the mid 70's but how much better could he have gotten? He once punched the Hulk, and nearly broke his hand, Superman has better body armor than the Hulk, and when he braced for an asault from Iron Fist, I could see the same thing happening to him even with the upgrade. Gladiator would or should have similar effects from his punch. ermHis hand is invulnerable when using the iron fist.

namorsubby
I was playing devil advocate, but to be honest not even the hellicaror feat means he can one shot Thing or Namor who have both taken punches from Hulk and Thor as well (I believe Thing fought Thor before but can't remember). All that it mean is that they will dam well feel it if he punches them as hard as he can with his IF. see, I agree exactly with that.

The only thing I was arguing against is the notion that IF would "KTFO" out of Namor/thing with one shot. Could it damage them? Of course. It's a class 100 attack. Is it on par with other 100+ attacks/blows from guys with proven track records like the ones you mentioned, no, I don't think so.

Dum Dum Dugan
*siigh* Fine, BS, let me ask you:

Do you feel that based on normal continuity, the IF is powerful enough to one-shot class 100 characters(Namor etc)?

Or do you feel that according to an upgrade, etc that it is now at that level?
not bullshit at all, thats how his powers work he even stated it, but clearly you havent read much of him.

nope depending upon class 100 and there durability level.

niether, I was playing devil advocate becuase you showed to have less then steller knowledge on IF. To be honest the only thing I had any problem with was comparing skrull mimicing IF ability as it being as powerful as IF own IF.

Dum Dum Dugan
see, I agree exactly with that.

The only thing I was arguing against is the notion that IF would "KTFO" out of Namor/thing with one shot.
big grin

agreed.

dmills
Given that he has ko'ed class 75-80 bricks in the past pre upgrade, I don't believe it's a stretch for him to ko Namor or Ben nowadays.

Dum Dum Dugan
Given that he has ko'ed class 75-80 bricks in the past pre upgrade, I don't believe it's a stretch for him to ko Namor or Ben nowadays.
He can certainly KO them, but not with a single punch.

dmills
see, I agree exactly with that.

The only thing I was arguing against is the notion that IF would "KTFO" out of Namor/thing with one shot. Could it damage them? Of course. It's a class 100 attack. Is it on par with other 100+ attacks/blows from guys with proven track records like the ones you mentioned, no, I don't think so. I'd agree with that, except the OP specified no bracing or anything. They just basically stahd there and let Danny Tee of with his best shot.

dmills
He can certainly KO them, but not with a single punch. The OP said no bracing for impact or anything. They just basically stand there and take his best shot. That's the only reason I said they'd get KTFO.

Dum Dum Dugan
I see what you mean, perhaps becuase not bracing can make a huge differences.

dmills
Why'd you change your name?

Dum Dum Dugan
Why'd you change your name?
wanted a change and Dum Dum gets no respect, but I find him to be a great character. Dont like the change?

dmills
It's cool. It just caught me off guard. I remember I was looking at a post of your's and Wild shadow. I left, and then when I came back, the names were different lol! I was like what the phuck?!

Dum Dum Dugan
It's cool. It just caught me off guard. I remember I was looking at a post of your's and Wild shadow. I left, and then when I came back, the names were different lol! I was like what the phuck?!
lol, I asked for my name to be changed like 6 months ago and it finally was autherized lol

OneDumbG0
*siigh* Fine, BS, let me ask you:

Or do you feel that according to an upgrade, etc that it is now at that level? Not a question directed to me but...

... hell yes IF would KTFO some class 100 character(Namor etc).

Upgrade or whatever, current Iron Fist is capable of amazing things IMHO.

Uriel005
If its the recent 10000x previous chi Danny then I'd have to ask what levels your putting the other's at.

Vs 10000x-
Venom - KTFO
Thing- KTFO
Thor - Peak -laughs and walks away after blasting him with a fart.
- standard- probably gets hurt. Wont get put down for the count but hes not laughing and probably gonna start zapping fist
Namor- In water at peak- Will be rocked but will proceed to lay down the great beatings as though from the fist of an angry (Abrahamic) God.
non-peak- KTFO
Surfer peak (Galactus fighting)- that tingled and got rid of the tension in my muscles do it again please.
nerfed- Face probably gets busted up but he gets back up and unleashes cosmic
Gladiator- depends on confidence level. High end he rocks on his heels and laughs. middle-low gets hurt.
Superman- New Earth superman peak- Isn't bothered at all... IMO he's going towards silver age Supes. Middle to low- gets knocked down but gets back up and superspeeds and strengths to victory.
-Prime- no question pwns the hell out of IF
Thanos- Peak laughs it off. To him it seems like the hulk is giving a massage without his force field if he's taking a free shot. Middle to lower- might get rocked a bit without shields nothing too severe though.
Odin- without prep might get blasted not to sure about him though.

the ninjak
Cyclops can.

amnesia
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
lol some thor fans are like children. Relax some people think supes has better durability.

Relax? Did i ever express anger?

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cyclops can.

Heh, true. Cyke has some impressive durability. Getting slappd around by sentinels and shattering stone walls with his face without a mark to show for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.