Hammer Brothers vs DC Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Ronan
Thunderstrike
Thor
Dargo Ktor
BRB
Red Norvell
Hercules(mace & skin)

vs

Wonder Woman
Big Barda
John Steward
Orion
Zauriel(skin suit)
Hawkman(shield, mace, net, spear)..ect etc.
Hawkgirl(standard gear)

Fight takes place on the moon.. realities have started to merge.. loki has convinced thor and his team that reality is falling apart and only one universe can survive they have to locate a certain item housed in the JLA watch tower called the philosopher stone or at least portions of it in order to create a counter spell to stop realities from merging and safe their own.

Hourman has appeared but has bn stopped and shut down by Grand Master b4 he could interfere...

the JLA team believe that it was a preemptive attack when hour man appeared and malfunctioned..

alarms are going off as the Moon starts to tremble and merge with the MU moon.. monitor shows the watchers tower appear and a breathable atmosphere start to take place..

the watcher appears to observe. the JLA attack Uata.. the Hammer team appear to witness this and consider it an attack and prepare for battle... they dont notice Uata simply is ignoring the attack from the JLA team.. the JLA stop attacking and realize they could not harm him and notice the Hammer team charging at them..

Gecko4lif
Im with the hammers

Prep-Man
Can Zauriel have Lucifer's sword?

King Castle
was it his standard sword or a one time weapon for plot? no expression

did he have it with him for the majority of his appearance to the end.. like o' i dont know like the bloodaxe that a hero carried with him for almost 2 yrs?

Prep-Man
I think it's standard now. He obtained it in Shadowpact.

Also, it's Michael's spear, not sword.

The Nuul
Hammer Time!

King Castle
Bam!! Bam!!

Prep-Man
You should replace Hawkgirl and man, I think they are out of their league here.

King Castle
with who? what if hawkman gets his glove of ra or whatever..

and arent their mace strikes.. 100+ ton

Prep-Man
Hawkman broke his mace trying to KO Black Adam. Adam had no problem with him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hammer Brothers.

you should have added the throg cause he's awesome

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
with who? what if hawkman gets his glove of ra or whatever..

and arent their mace strikes.. 100+ ton

claw of horus.

no, they aren't.

King Castle
he would solo batman.. it be spite to add him.

King Castle
Originally posted by -Pr-
claw of horus.

no, they aren't. can we switch Hawkgirl for alpha Centurian?

Q99
Hammer brothers. The numbers are equal and they have no weak links, the Hawks on the DC team can't hope to keep up, and the stronger DC ones are outnumbered and defeated.

King Castle
i figured ppl would low ball ronan and thunderstrike so it would have made it somewhat even in a bias forum fight.

Prep-Man
Give Hawkman his Claw and they might have a chance.

King Castle
ask a mod to alter the op then..

Stoic
I think the Hawk Twins are out of their depth as well, at least Hawkgirl is, Hawkman with the Claw of Horus however isn't too bad. Hawkgirl should be replaced with Mongul or someone on that level.

King Castle
i already said alpha centurian... give hawkman his claw and its all good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.