Marcus vs Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Marcus(hybrid) is on the hunt for his brother william... he runs into an old farm the ppl are afraid and hide in their homes... music is playing in the distance as a truck drives by and a driver stares at marcus.. marcus has a hard time seeing inside the cabin which is dark from tinted windows and a makeshift covering...

Marcus annoyed looks for a place to hide and sleep... he finds a farm and sleeps the day away as nightfalls, he awakens to hear the same song from earlier.. he grabs his coat and walks out to see the truck with its brights on and a figure standing in front of them..

angry and annoyed Marcus decides he will feed on him..

who wins?

XanatosForever
...Who?

King Castle
mFi6_lInoyI

XanatosForever
Sorry, should have specified...Marcus who?

King Castle
marcus

MCJ2PZUyM_U&feature=related

XanatosForever
Ah. Okay, that helps, thanks.

Marcus can probably force the Creeper into hibernation, but I don't know if he can outright kill the damn thing.

King Castle
bumpity bump...

still not sure who i go with... i need more ppl to give their opinion and sway me

omgchos
Well the creeper doesnt go down...... until he hibernates. We know marcus can be killed. So since the Creeper has so much damage soak he wins. Is this his 23rd day? Or is this just as he wakes up?

Tattoos N Scars
Marcus probably wins by KO. He can probably decap the Creeper like he did to what's his name at the beginning of the second Underworld movie. Sure, that will not kill the Creeper...but, he'll have to go find a human and consume his/her head..so he can grow a new head.

Hell, thinking about it..what if no humans are around for the Creeper to feed upon? If he's decapped...he might be screwed..he wouldn't be able to regenerate.

King Castle
hmmm.. interesting.

i didnt have the creeper wake up on any specific day or close to his hibernation

KingD19
Marcus dismembers the Creeper and spreads his pieces until he's nothing but bloody chunks. Marcus wins.

mikeydude
Originally posted by KingD19
Marcus dismembers the Creeper and spreads his pieces until he's nothing but bloody chunks. Marcus wins.
Yeah,

But, wait if there is people inside the farm house. Then Creeper regens easily.
Plus all they have to do is take the fight to a major city, which wouldnt be that hard seeming as how they both can fly.
and Creeper can almost pwn Marcus.

But in the end.
Marcus FTW.

KingD19
Originally posted by mikeydude
Yeah,

But, wait if there is people inside the farm house. Then Creeper regens easily.
Plus all they have to do is take the fight to a major city, which wouldnt be that hard seeming as how they both can fly.
and Creeper can almost pwn Marcus.

But in the end.
Marcus FTW.

That's the thing though, Marcus does more than rip him apart, he turns him into giblets and spreads them far and wide while flying over the countryside....his individual pieces won't be able to move on their own, and even if they can, the time it takes to get new body parts will be too long.

Placidity
Party Pooping Time

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=508783&

mikeydude
Poop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.