We Are The Night: (Sign Up and OOC. Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Crossover!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TxG
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/wearethenightwallpaperbytxg.jpg

For centuries tales of creatures of the night have existed and been told and passed down from generation to generation. Most have faded out considered old folklore legends or something only seen in the movies and read about in books. You know how it goes vampires for instance go puff after a stake thought the heart. Holy water, crucifixes and daylight serves as mean of protection for unsupecting humans. Then there is the other kind the shape-shifter humans who have the ability to change into an animal most popular is the wolf, a very popular folklore legend.. tribes have formed and led into various packs, clans of them all over the world. There almost as popular if not more so than the vampire.

Not all shape-shifters are wolves, some are other creatures such as foxes, cats, some are even parasites, not able to reside for long in the body there in and have to take the body of another in order to sustain their pityful life.

The Twist

Reality has been changed a plan set in motion by wolfram & Hart and if you break it down it's the wolf, the ram, and heart. Who is wolfram @ Hart they are an ancient power from the old time. A force to be reckoned with they are the deal breakers, The one's who hold all the cards to mulipulate the beings they enjoy toying with and now the apocalyse is here and is happening . One such vampire named Angel from the alternative earth in this story, A champion to the innocent, A vampire with a soul and the what was left of his team Illyria an ancient god, Spike a fellow vampire with a soul, and Gunn a human warrior were last seen in a alleyway in los angeles. All the walls that held the dimensions together had once more been removed, or bled a better term. That is just on ehalf of what was seen because on the other alternative earth the same was happening there. wolfram & Hart had mulipulated the situation placed a council known as the volturi who carred their bidding, without knowing of course. the vampires in this verse are different to the ones seen. these can't be staked, can go out in daylight I think you get the picture. these are just two alternative earths as examples..all the worlds are bleeding into one and the humans of both of the earth worlds are in for a shock. The sun has been blotted, only darkness reigns. there are dark forces reaking havok. Humans are on the menu and mankind will diminish. There is only one option left. Angel, his team and the cullens and blacks must all work together to put a stop to the evil and restore the barriers that have kept the peace back together. Help is on hand for the heroes. Buffy and the slayers are there somewhere with willow who they need to work the spell.

It's going to be a bloody battle with lives going be lost..one thing for certain things will never be the same again.

Will they succeed...It's 50/50 the choice is yours.

Choose your side

You can be choose to be one of the Buffy/Angel vampires, slayers, witches, demons
Twilight vampires/Shapeshifters
Original customed character
One of the humans caught up in this darkened apocalyptic world.

CS

Name:
Alias/Nickname/Codename:
Race/Breed: (what kind are you vamp/human etc)
Weight: ( slim, medium, muscular, large etc)
Personality:
Abilities:
Weapons: ( I'm talking swords,stakes,bow guns,crossbows,shit like that!)
Skills:
Bio/History: ( you can add into the rp if you wish..so long as you do)
Appearance: ( can describe or show a pic)
<DICE STATS!! 15 POINTS TO START WITH can win more and level up during the rp - distribute them wisely....>

<Physical Attributes>

Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence
Perception
Willpower

TxG
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/buffystare.jpg

Name: Buffy Anne Summers
Alias/Nickname/Codename: B
Race/Breed: Slayer
Height: 5ft 2
Weight: ( slim/toned/small msucles)
Personality: witty, coy, qorky, sarcastic, determined,
Abilities:
Slayers are endowed with strength greater than that of regular humans, some demons and the majority of vampires. Buffy Summers, for instance, has been shown to lift, with great effort, a metal portcullis which an entire group of men were unable to budge.She is also capable of bending a steel rifle barrel with little apparent effort and easily bending open the bars of prison cells. Buffy has been recorded throwing human-sized subjects sizable distances and casually lifting steel girders used in construction building.
Slayers are able to move faster and react more quickly than normal human beings and also leap in great heights.

A Slayer's body is substantially more durable and resistant to blunt force trauma than an ordinary human's and there is evidence of an incredibly high pain tolerance. It is difficult, though not impossible, to bruise them, break their bones or strain their joints. Buffy has suffered from a sprained arm as a consequence of fighting vampires. Melaka Fray is hit with a steel girder thrown at her from a demon and recovers within minutes she is also shown to fall from a height of over five stories to land face-first on a cement sidewalk and be only dazed before fully recovering in moments, and at a later time, to fall four stories down, crash through the cement roof of an adjacent building and fall down the height of one more story, and recover instantly. Buffy can leap from a window with a man in her arms, landing on the ground and letting her body take the brunt of the fall. Buffy has been hit by a moving truck, got up and run off.

Slayers possess a heightened awareness of their surroundings. This heightened awareness can, with experience, allow the Slayer to know the position of an attacker and fight them blindfolded or in the dark. This is not a constant ability, however. This skill must be honed through practice and the Slayer usually must focus to achieve the full benefit.
Slayer also has the limited ability to detect the presence of vampires (and presumably other demons). This power must be honed as with the heightened awareness, and the Slayer must focus to achieve the full effect. This does not prevent Buffy (and other Slayers) from being ambushed by vampires. Buffy could be unusually deficient in this sense.

All Slayers through the ages share a psychic link, manifested in dreams. A Slayer will frequently dream of herself as a Slayer in another time and place. These dreams are usually vague, but can also be prophetic. Dreams exist in their own mystic plane or "dreamscape" where for a Slayer, precognitive sense and the inherited memories of other Slayers can manifest themselves. Also, Slayers have been shown to appear in each other's dreams, and Buffy and Faith shared several dreams while Faith was in a coma. Faith provided the first cryptic reference to Dawn Summers's arrival.
A Slayer naturally has formidable fighting skills. Buffy is shown to easily fend off multiple vampires at the same time while under a memory loss spell, with no memory of her combat training - relying entirely on her natural Slayer instincts, presumably indicating an instinctual grasp of fighting.

Buffy will develop new powers/abilities as true to the comic book version
Telescoptic vision, flight, superhuman hearing and a level of invunerability,
Weapons: Stake, crossbow, scythe (may be uses) bow gun.

<DICE STATS!! 15 POINTS TO START WITH can win more and level up during the rp - distribute them wisely....>

slayers can have 20

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 3
Constitution: 3

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

Princess_Arya
yay it's up I will post my char in a second big grin

Original Badgal
woah you enhanced the poster how the hell did you get it everything in XD

Original Badgal
I'll post my sheet in a bit. how many points do we get for the dice i mean in regards to vampires and stuff?

Princess_Arya
I think it's 15?

TxG
Alright slayers get 20 as do vampires any kind and Shapeshifters or werecreatures also get 20. humans and the rest get 15. But don't fret you will get rewarded with how well you do. Slayers, demons, vamps, shapeshifters and werecreatues tend to have higher physical attributes than mental, whilst humans and other kind tend to be more higher in mental. I will upload my other characters a bit later some are original made. XD

MadMel

Urban_Reaper
hey txg just checking in. Can i reserve connor from angel. I will be making my own as well big grin

TxG
@Madmel sure go for it big grin @urban sure you can. You can just call established characters I.E angel, edward, willow etc from any of the franchise without making a sheet the only thing i want is the attribute stats so i can upgrade you during the game. Of course if you want to do a sheet then you can, but you haven't got to i only did for buffy as an example really....only created characters need to do a sheet XD

MadMel
cool! big grin

stats
Normal
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 2

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 3
Willpower 3

vampire
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 3

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

werewolf
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 5

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 1
Perception 2
Willpower 2

That's 15 each, unless my math is off stick out tongue

Just curious - what would the stats of a regular human be by comparison?

TxG
Mel looks awesome XD i did say for a vamp and werewolf you can have 20 points each but if you want to leave it as is then thats fine but i will upgrade you early alright big grin

MadMel
really?
didn't see that wink

how many points do people get upgraded by?

TxG
Lol depends on how well you do in kicking ass either with brawn or brain or both...XD as i said it's action from the get go.

MadMel
I like that - ill leave my stats then smile
When do we start?

TxG
Just waiting for a few more to get their characters in plus I'm gunna upload more of mine. I will open it up later today and get it started XD

MadMel
sweet big grin

Hunter_Abari
Great, competition...xD

Will post later.

Original Badgal
I call dibs on Gwen Raiden from Angel will do her stats in a bit. I will make a couple of original created characters and see what other characters are left over from the franchises big grin

Samurai100
ok heres mine
Name: Daichi Chijiku
Alias/Codename/Nickname: Daniel Smith
Race/Breed: Vampire
Height: 5 ft 9
Weight: (Slim, Fast, Healthy)
Personality: Quiet, Honourable, Focused, roams the land for opponents
Abilities: Great skill with Samurai weapons,(e.g.Yumi Bow, Katana, Naginata, Kanabo)as he was a samurai when he was mortal. Enhanced speed,strength
Appearance: http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/serqan/ FCbv6OvdzeX5mfp5z1cNiCS3h4FfomuhyGR1Pkp5vz35FBMyeg
GNTlhwEXrk/Samurai_Spirit_5_Slasher_by_Ar.jpg

Samurai100
pic didnt appear

Original Badgal
Nice character samurai. You left out the attribute stats that is attached to the character sheet, txg said if its a vampire or demon,slayer or werecreatures you get 20 points to distribute between physical and mental.

starryknight
Name: Ashmora Risk
Alias/Nickname/Codename: Ash
Race/Breed: (what kind are you vamp/human etc) Vampire
Height: 5,5
Weight: 110
Personality: she is cold to most and appears hateful but doesn't go out of her way to make trouble for anyone.
Abilities: super strength able to left 10 tons over her head with little effort.
Super speed is is able to sprint 200mph
Shadow meld she is able to bend into the shadows around her becoming invisible for short periods of time

Weapons: she is skilled with many weapons but lately shes been seen carrying two silver kodachi
Bio/History: add in rp
Appearance: see pic
<DICE STATS!! 15 POINTS TO START WITH can win more and level up during the rp - distribute them wisely....> you said vamps and wolves can have 20 right

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 7
Dexterity: 4

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 3

( i really dont understand how this works like if u have 0 intel is ur character dumb or is its magic use low?)

Ambosine
I think it just a way of breaing down different strengths between physical and mental strategy. 0 onwards or low would be an adverage everyday human. Or whether you have low magic power, a witch for example would be higher in mental attributes than a slayer or vampire as they rely on their given strength and so on. Stats like these you would see in a rpg game and has you overcome obstacles or deal with a situation you power up after that level or round. I will post my character later xd

starryknight
i think i made my character too fast and too strong so if u guys need me too change it i can big grin

Ambosine
You character is badass. You even did the attributes awesOme as well, I'm sure txg will agree and everyone else im sure think so as well big grin

TxG
These characters are awesome XD

Check this out I made a video for this..It's a must see don't worry of you character is not featured yet I will be adding to it as more characters are made. watch it in full screen to get the full impact of the video and watch it all. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1zpXrbAFIY

The Big O
Hey peeps. I haven't been on here in a while. This Roleplay looks uber cool. Im not joining, but Ill be reading it. I was just wondering, if Buffy and her fellow slayers are in the roleplay as well as the vamps from Twilight, how is that going to work? I mean, the Twilight vamps have like marble-hard bodies and turn into blurs when they run. How would a slayer fend them off? Technically, a slayer, at least in Buffyverse, would own a vamp. But two worlds are colliding here. Im just concerned for the Buffy/Angel team.

Princess_Arya
Originally posted by TxG

Check this out I made a video for this..It's a must see don't worry of you character is not featured yet I will be adding to it as more characters are made. watch it in full screen to get the full impact of the video and watch it all. XD

omg that is epic eek! I want my character featured in it lol.

Also can i be faith as well. I will do the attributes for it stick out tongue

The big O awesome it has your interest, I'm certain txg knows whats shes doing and there are like how many slayers now 1500 or so maybe more than that. in the comics and books there are dispatched all over the world.. Just cause theres twilight vamps in the mix who to say we gunna fight them we might be alligned with them to take on the chaos of all the dimensions/worlds going into one wink just my two cents

Princess_Arya
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af134/PrincessArya_2010/Skye.jpg

Name: Skye Turner
Alias/Nickname/Codename: none
Race/Breed: Human/Witch
Height: 5.9
Weight: slim build
Personality: friendly,focused,well mannered, trustworthy, bubbly, kind
Abilities: defensive magic, astral projection, can levitate. some low telekinetic/telepathic abilities she has a long way to go.
Weapons: stakes, spellbooks, flask of holy water. silver cross around her neck. and a wrist amulet to ward off evil spirits/possestion spells
Skills: not a strong fighter in the physical sense but a good kick in the lower region always a handy old school trick
Bio/History: a part of a coven of witches on Buffys team will be revealed

<Physical Attributes> i get 15 cause I'm a human/witch

Strength: 1
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 1

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 4
Perception 5
Willpower 3

Faith's Stats slayer 20 points

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 3

Lime
Originally posted by TxG

you never cease to amaze me. your are so talented and a dedicated roleplayer btw i love this vid it's epic big grin

gotta make my character i want to be in the vid Happy Dance

Lime
I'll take Illyria from angel

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 9

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

and alice cullen from twilight someone has to make one i guess stick out tongue

<Physical Attributes>

Dexterity: 5

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 1
Perception 2
Willpower 2

will make created ones later smile

Original Badgal
That vid is sik happy

heres Gwen Raidens stats

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 7
Perception 5
Willpower 4

starryknight
damn i was going claim alice oh wells stick out tongue
going to post a new character later big grin

Hunter_Abari
Name: Noctis Lucius

Alias/Nickname/Codename: Noc

Race/Breed: (what kind are you vamp/human etc) slayer

Height: 5'10

Weight: ( slim, medium, muscular, large etc) medium

Personality: Restless, friendly

Abilities: Enhanced speed. Known to be faster than most vamps and werewolves. Expert swordsman skills. Exceptional vision at night.

Weapons: ( I'm talking swords,stakes,bow guns,crossbows,shit like that!) 3 swords - Azure Blade, Crimson Blade, Golden Blade.

Skills: Dual Weild - can use ability Hasing Dance where he does 8 speedy attacks, Triple Weild - Storm Grind ability where he uses exceptional speed to vanish and attack numerous times.

Bio/History: ( you can add into the rp if you wish..so long as you do) Adding to the rp: in the rp

Appearance: ( can describe or show a pic)http://nicogames.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/bladerif45ar8p81.jpg

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence: 2
Perception: 2
Willpower: 3

silenthawk
I'll take Jacob Black from twilight

<Physical Attributes>

Constitution: 4

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 1
Perception 2
Willpower 1

see what other character are left before taking another from whether buffy/angel/twilight

I'll make my own characters later

MadMel
Damn - my char's looking weak without his extra 5 points! stick out tongue
I might change them now and forget the quick upgrade thing smile

stats
Normal
<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 3
Willpower 3

vampire
<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 4

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 3
Willpower 3

werewolf
<Physical Attributes>

Constitution: 5

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 1
Perception 2
Willpower 2

there wink

Hunter_Abari
Ok i have a question. How do we level up exactly?

MadMel
Apparently - you kick someone's ass, then you get point depending on how you beat them.
Say, if you beat them into the ground, you'd get more points in strength, but if you outsmarted them, you'd get point in intelligence..

Or something like that stick out tongue

starryknight
hunter gots 21 pts ><

Hunter_Abari
Name: Noctis Lucius

Alias/Nickname/Codename: Noc

Race/Breed: (what kind are you vamp/human etc) slayer

Height: 5'10

Weight: ( slim, medium, muscular, large etc) medium

Personality: Restless, friendly

Abilities: Enhanced speed. Known to be faster than most vamps and werewolves. Expert swordsman skills. Exceptional vision at night.

Weapons: ( I'm talking swords,stakes,bow guns,crossbows,shit like that!) 3 swords - Azure Blade, Crimson Blade, Golden Blade.

Skills: Dual Weild - can use ability Hasing Dance where he does 8 speedy attacks, Triple Weild - Storm Grind ability where he uses exceptional speed to vanish and attack numerous times.

Bio/History: ( you can add into the rp if you wish..so long as you do) Adding to the rp: in the rp

Appearance: ( can describe or show a pic)http://nicogames.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/bladerif45ar8p81.jpg

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Willpower: 2

there fixed

TxG
All these characters are so cool XD

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/roboticabytxg.jpg

Name: Ibby
Alias/Nickname/Codename: ibbypink, Bionic woman, Robotica, pinky, death by pink
Race/Breed: Bionic/cyborgtic Human
Height: 6"2
Weight: slim to medium build with toned muscles, but not bulky
Personality: not very trusting, protective of people she cares about, energetic.
Abilities: due to her bionic status she was granted abilities that surpases a normal human. in phyical and mental. she has rapid healing abilities as well.

Bionic eye - night vision, ultraviolet, and in close range on objects sort of a zoom in effect.

Bionic ear - superhuman hearing she can eavesdrop on a converation up to a 2 mile radius.

Bionic arms - superhuman strength. she can lift cars and small trucks and so on.

Bionic Leg - increases her speed up to 80 to 120mph , alowing her to accelerate to places quicker and jump and leap buildings in a single bound.

Bionic Brain Implant - due to head injuries she was given an implant making her intelligent and more aware of things. she could also have her memories altered in the sense she could become well adapted to new ones as well has old memories should a reality or a timeshift should ever happen.

Weapons: none yet
Skills: just her bionic status which will be upgraded
Bio/History: Ibby was involved in a motorway pileup that caused her to have injuries that should of either killed her, or rendered her a vegetable or in a paralysed state. The government however had been waiting for the chance to find a body to test their latest scientific experiment on bionic/cyborgic parts that would say goodbye to human transplats and so on. She became a version of a modern day sort of frankenstein, however she didn't want to be a tool to the governement or a lab rat. so she broke out..but is always aware that they could be not that far behind her. She tends to cut herself off from her friends, noone knows of her condition but I'm sure the senior partners and wolfram&hart and the powers that be are aware of her.

<Physical Attributes>

Dexterity:4

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 4
Perception 2
Willpower 1

Will add more in a bit and open it up in a while big grin

Princess_Arya
Oooh shes so pink! Cool character big grin

TxG
Thanks big grin

Will start the rp soon after tea.

Iv'e done another video with the added rp charcters check it out more faster and dramatic check it out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHLp3AMIDNQ

starryknight
nevermind...no expression

Samurai100
Awesome vids Txg

here are my attributes

<Physical attributes>

Strength:4
Dexterity:4
Constitution:3

<Mental attributes>

Intelligence:3
Perception:3
Willpower:3

Urban_Reaper
Nice vids txg smile

TxG
@StarryKnight you alright did you have a request for something smile
@Samurai thanks and nice attributes XD
@Urban thanks big grin

Alright I'm going to open it up in the next half hour. just gunna make some more characters before i do which won't take long smile

Samurai100
decided to do another
Name: Khal
Alias/Nickname/Codename: -
Race/Breed: Demon (warrior)
Height: 6 ft 3
Weight: (muscular tall strong)
Personality: Sadistic, bloodthirsty,
Abilities: strong, very hard to kill, limited mind control
Weapons: double bladed staff,
Appearance:
this ok

and how many points do demons get?

TxG
they get 20 smile

Samurai100
ok smile
<Physical attributes>

Strength:7
Dexterity:1
Constitution:4

<Mental attributes>

Intelligence:2
Perception:2
Willpower:4

TxG
Here another
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/Rosaline.png

Name: Rosaline
Alias/Nickname/Codename: Rosie or Rose
Height: 5"8
Weight: slim, curvacious and toned
Personality: flirtacious, sexy, confident, speaks her mind, plucky fighter
Abilities: slayer powers.. enhanced strength, speed, quick reflexes, heals fast, prophetic dreams,
Weapons: stake, crossbow, dagger, her fists
Skills: good coordination and balance
Bio/History: will reveal in rp

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

TxG
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/maisie.jpg

Name: Maisie
Race/Breed: Human
Height: 5"9
Weight: slim
Personality: brave, caring, nurturing, friendly
Abilities: none
Weapons: small taser device given to her by her father whos a policeman for defence
Skills:
Bio/History: Older sister to Ornshaw

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 2
Willpower 7

Here's her brother

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/Ornshaw.jpg
Name: Ornshaw
Alias/Nickname/Codename: shawn, orni
Race/Breed: human
Height: 5"6
Weight: slim build
Personality: cheeky, talkative, confident,, friendly, can be rebelious at times
Abilities: none
Weapons: none yet
Bio/History: younger brother to maisie)

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 5
Willpower 2

Ambosine
I'll take Renesmee Cullen..seeing as we have Jacob already xx

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 5

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 3
Willpower 2

Urban_Reaper
damn forgot here is connor's

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 2
Willpower 2

Original Badgal
some fine looking characters stick out tongue

Eberwolf
Guess I'll take Angel

<Physical Attributes>

Constitution:2

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

upload my created one after

TxG
awesome. alright I'll open it now

starryknight
Name: Samantha Hearth
Alias/Nickname/Codename: Sam
Race/Breed: Human witch ( dont know if guys can be witches >&ltwink
Height: 4'9
Weight: slim
Personality: out going, happy go lucky, brave and witty
Abilities: offensive specialty is lightning manipulation also can levitate.
Weapons: ( I'm talking swords,stakes,bow guns,crossbows,shit like that!) skilled with a staff
Bio/History: add in rp
Appearance: dresses mostly in dark colors and carries a magic staff that enhances her magic.

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 0
Constitution:2

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 7
Perception 2
Willpower 3

starryknight
wait...shes not a guy she was going to be a guy but then i was like damn someone already used the name daniel so yeah big grin
sry for the double post

Hunter_Abari
0 Stregnth? Even mages get stregnth.

starryknight
shes a ten year old girl with bad ass magic abilities and going to be surround with slayers why would she need strength?

TxG
I like her. she's cute and badass big grin

Princess_Arya
Yay you opened it big grin

Hunter_Abari
Originally posted by starryknight
shes a ten year old girl with bad ass magic abilities and going to be surround with slayers why would she need strength?
You basically said it all in your first post.

starryknight
i know i added that in for u big grin
sorry urban i didnt see ur post see ur post until now sad

Hunter_Abari
Oh really?

Princess_Arya
Omdz did Maisie DIE!!! eek! weep

cool and sad at the same time if thats the case cool sad

Hunter_Abari
I think she did. Well im going to work on my music.

TxG
Alright upgrade time..... Hunter and Star 10 points each awarded to your characters who helped my characters. Lime, Eber, urban, samurai 7 points. Mel, OB, Arya, 5 points.

Samurai100
to both?

TxG
To Daichi

MadMel
+1 to each stat except perception wink

Samurai100
Ok
Daichis attributes
<Physical attributes>

Strength:7
Dexterity:6

<Mental attributes>

Intelligence:4
Perception:4
Willpower:3

Hunter_Abari
Noctis lvl.2

+10

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 8+2=10(Blade equips)
Dexterity: 4+6=10(Katana equips)

<Mental Attributes>

Willpower: 2+2=4

Ok my char can equip Blades(2 sided sword) and Katanas(one sided swords). But to do that he has to get his STR up(for blades) or DEX up(for katanas)

I hope its ok if i do that.

starryknight
Samantha

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 0

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 8
Perception 4
Willpower 5

TxG
Originally posted by Hunter_Abari
Noctis lvl.2

+10

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 8+2=10(Blade equips)
Dexterity: 4+6=10(Katana equips)

<Mental Attributes>

Willpower: 2+2=4

Ok my char can equip Blades(2 sided sword) and Katanas(one sided swords). But to do that he has to get his STR up(for blades) or DEX up(for katanas)

I hope its ok if i do that.

yea sure np smile

Princess_Arya
Skye

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 6
Perception 6
Willpower 3

Eberwolf
Angel

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 7

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 2
Willpower 2

Lime
Illyria

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 6

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 2
Willpower 2

Original Badgal
Gwen Raiden

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 9
Perception 5
Willpower 4

silenthawk
I think I'll take Spike from Angel has well as Jacob untill someone else at some point, shows interest in wanting to rp him xd

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 2
Perception 2
Willpower 2

TxG
Alright I'm back! I will be playing the dragon, I will do the stats for it after a few posts of playing it. Everyone will be getting a upgrade you going to need it believe me XD

Hunter_Abari
You were gone?
XD

TxG
Hell no I never left I love this rp too much to leave it. My internet access was faulty preventing me from getting on. So to buisness all characters that you have you get a 20 bonus upgrade. If you want to upgrade your weapons you can and give your character Items then go for it. Eberwolf will have a backseat in his upgrade tempariliy for his character Angel reasons he's aware of and it will be revealed in the rp.

Hunter_Abari
No i just meant gone like on a break or something. I know you wouldnt leave.

Noctis Lv3

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 15(Blade equips)
Dexterity: 15(Katana equips)

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence: 6
Willpower: 8

It would be cool TxG if you made a shop in the OOC for different weapons and such. Like armor or accessories that give you extra points to you attributes. Say if you have something in the shop called Star Earrings and they increase INT by 2 points. Thatd be cool. And we can earn money from fights and stuff.

TxG
Yea it would be cool. I did plan to do that in the Draconius rp if you remember I had all weapon and item shops in the cities and the villages, and I only made one thread and the other one was intended for the shop where you could purchase things. The idea for that was froom FF where they do similiar things they go to these cute villages and so on. Anyway it's a great idea Hunter if you want a shop, you can have a shop here and If you want to draw it out and do the list and pricing you can if you want I don't mind if not then I'll do it..XD

Hunter_Abari
Oh, Ill do it. I dont want to put too much work on you, ill pm you some ideas.

TxG
Cool XD

Samurai100
Khal lv 2
<Physical attributes>

Strength:13
Dexterity:1
Constitution:10

<Mental attributes>

Intelligence:2
Perception:2
Willpower:10

Daichi lv 3
<Physical attributes>

Strength:13
Dexterity:10
Constitution:7

<Mental attributes>

Intelligence:6
Perception:6
Willpower:5

MadMel
Trying to psyche Buffy out, since her willpower is lower than my characters wink

The Big O
This is looking pretty nifty, so far.

starryknight
Sorry for the short post typing from a phone is srs bizniz
Did we lvl up?

TxG
@Mel lol clever stick out tongue
@The Big O thanks It's only in the beginning, Still but It's gunna get much cooler in how It's all going to fit together.
@Star yep everyone has by 20 points

Alright this a theme I didn't make this video just using the song for Angel and The Dragon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkf7so6jEkU

If you want to find themes that would suit your characters then go ahead because I'm doing a sountrack to this and videos for your song and with your characters.

Hunter_Abari
e2Ma4BvMUwU

Here's Noctis' theme.

starryknight
Samantha lvl3

<Physical Attributes>

Dexterity: 8
Constitution:5

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 17
Perception 6
Willpower 7

Ashmora lvl2

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 17
Dexterity: 9

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 3
Perception 3
Willpower 5

Samurai100
Daichis theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-nz_FCHrq8&feature=related

Urban_Reaper
My apologies I was meant to say Noctis.

starryknight
Samantha's theme song big grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ic7ZVALrsY

Lime
Illyria's Theme -

Ancient warrior by X-ray Dog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJGHqiWnNkc

TxG
These themes are so great XD. Jeez the 15 minute window for editing can be a right pooh sometimes, I was meant to say more Dragons not Demons and Instead of arm I meant army. :P

Original Badgal
Gwen's Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh42dDvqLXM

Bladewind
Sorry guys. I'll exit this RP.

Original Badgal
Hmm can't exit a rp you never even entered. Idea Thread don't count.

Hunter_Abari
You signed up? No, so how are you leaving?
haha

Bladewind
I said that I'm joining in the ideas thread and even though I haven't made a char I find it obvious that I should apologise for exiting. My turn to laugh. wink

starryknight
ohhh he got u there

Hunter_Abari
What exactly did you exit?

Bladewind
@Hunter Abari: Point taken. I'll rephrase my apology. How does "I apologise for not joining the RP although I said I would." sound?

Hunter_Abari
That's more like it.

TxG
@Bladewind no worries thanks for letting us know eithervway I appreciate it XD

TxG
Buffy is one of the mains I need to move her on.

Expect a level up today

stick out tongue

Urban_Reaper
Thats what I'm talking about big grin

Princess_Arya
I've been wanting to post but I'm playing Faith and I'm playing a witch sad can I my characters be away from Buffy and be on a team in another location in the city It would make more sense for the slayers and witches to be placed in small teams.

TxG
Sure XD

Eclipse_Noctis
YaY!!! Im back for good!

Eclipse_Noctis
Name: Fame Gin
Alias/Codename/Nickname: "Mous"
Height: 5 ft 4
Weight: 110
Personality: Nice, friendly, outgoing, smart
Abilities: Loves to use sythes. Alters any sythe she receives so it can reach longer on command. Enhanced speed,strength
Appearance: will post later

STR: 11
DEX: 3
CST: 2

INT:1
PCP:1
WP: 2

TxG
WB Eclipse big grin

starryknight
Name: Clare Hearth
Alias/Nickname/Codename: n/a
Race/Breed: (what kind are you vamp/human etc) Human
Height: 5'9
Weight: ( slim, medium, muscular, large etc) 120lbs
Personality: mysterious, dark but for the most part happy
Abilities: she can cast spells offensive and defensive she can also blink/ teleport anywhere shes been before, she has dappled in necromancy.
Weapons: ( I'm talking swords,stakes,bow guns,crossbows,shit like that!) only uses her spells
Skills:
Bio/History: She worked with slayers when she younger and killed many vampires and demons her name was famous amongst the slayer and also amongst her enemies. She gave that all up when she fell in love with her husband and was married with him for 11yrs they even had a daughter named Samantha who was gifted far beyond herself. Her mother took over her daughters training after having in argument about teaching her dark spells. Clare didn't see why she had to with hold stronger spells that could one day save her life but she submitted to her mother.
Present time: she just lost her husband and is stricken with grief so much that she left her 10yr old daughter to fend for herself. her whereabouts are unknown for the time being
Appearance: ( can describe or show a pic)

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 6
Perception 2
Willpower 3

If its alright with TxG i would like her to be an evil boss lady big grin

TxG
nice character big grin

starryknight
i forgot pic.
how do u post a pic in the middle of ur post?

TxG
what to center it? minus the spaces

All right upgrade time 20 points for everyone and your characters. I can't specify individualy cause it's 2.17am and i am tired lol..so night ppl big grin

Eclipse_Noctis
post pic url here

*Dont forget the / for closing

starryknight
/after the ?

Eclipse_Noctis
like no spaces

Qaecia
Hey all sorry for the late response had my internet cut off.

Alright I will take Jane of the volturi and then create my own later big grin

<Physical Attributes>

Strength 3
Dexterity 4
Constitution 1

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 5
Perception 2
Willpower 5

TxG
I just gave everYone 20 points so you can add that to your attributes as well Qaecia XD

starryknight
Samantha lvl4

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 4
Dexterity: 12
Constitution:7

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 25
Perception 8
Willpower 10

Clare lvl2

<Physical Attributes>

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 12
Perception 5
Willpower 8

Hunter_Abari
Noctis Lv4

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 20
Constitution: 10

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence: 7
Perception: 3
Willpower: 10

Hunter_Abari
*Guys if you wanna add your weapons ATP to your STR Attribute just use this formula:

Weapons ATP or MGK ATTK/Your characters STR x 10

So since I have dual katana weilds and each of their ATP are 33 and thier MGK ATTK is 25 and my STR is 20 I would do this:

FOR ATP(add the total to your STR)
33/20=1.65x10=16.5 --round-- to 17 and since i have dual weild multiply times 2 which totals to
34 points i add to my stregnth.

FOR MGK ATTK(add the total to your INT)
25/20=1.25x10=12.5 -- round-- to 13 and since i have dual weild multiply times 2 which totals to 26 points to add to my intellegence.

Noctis Lv4

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 20+34
Dexterity: 20
Constitution: 10

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence: 7+26
Perception: 3
Willpower: 10

I hope it is ok that I explained this TxG. This is the most common forumla used in games like Final Fantasy and alot others. Its kinda been traditional since the 1990s for rpgs. I hope this convinces you to buy weapons!!!

Lime
Illyria - Lv 4

<Physical Attributes>

Strength: 30
Dexterity: 16
Constitution: 7

<Mental Attributes>

Intelligence 6
Perception 4
Willpower 7

TxG
Oh money before I forget take 2000$ now get shopping big grin

starryknight

TxG
erm

Samurai100
sorry guy Im gonna leave this rp

TxG
Aww alright then TC XD

starryknight
MATH IS LAME!!!!!!!!!!!
:'(

Eclipse_Noctis
Math is awesome!!!!

Hunter_Abari
Then why everday after we get out of math class, you say: "I hate math. Im never gonna use it in life. bla bla bla!!??

starryknight
oh burn

TxG
I'm back again internet has not been working. I'll post later today XD

Hunter_Abari
yay

starryknight
i liked this rp and now its dead sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.