Silver Samurai vs. Shang-Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
Both combatants are armed with 1 katana each. Who wins?

Konton
Shang-Chi takes him down.

King Castle
Silver Samurai slices the blade and him along with the single swipe.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
Silver Samurai slices the blade and him along with the single swipe.

That's what he should've done in his fight with Elektra...

King Castle
crap like that rarely happens in comics as it would be short and the popular character needs to win 'cause they are the hero or cash cow....

StiltmanFTW
crap like that rarely happens in comics as it would be short and the popular character needs to win 'cause they are the hero or cash cow....

SS w/o tachyon field is like Cyclops w/o optic blasts...

King Castle
yeh, but he isnt popular or well known by many writers so they mistreat his character.

kinda the retarded formula of the megalomaniacal villain who doesnt use kill strikes or methods on the hero even though he is trying to kill the planet..facepalm2

StiltmanFTW
That fight would be a really good feat for him, if Bendis didn't give him Class 10 strength all of a sudden... facepalm

But whatever, I guess we can say Harada rapes Spidey now even worse than in classic MTU.

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That fight would be a really good feat for him, if Bendis didn't give him Class 10 strength all of a sudden... facepalm

wait what? confused

StiltmanFTW
wait what? confused

Yeah, you heard me right. Prior to Elektra/SS fight we get a bio (on the freakin panel). It says his powers are Class 10 superhuman strength and tachyon field generation.

King Castle
cool... and they removed his superhuman strength for modern depictions?

i wasnt aware of that.

srankmissingnin
I like to pretend that in spite of the bio, it was the Ebon Samurai that Elektra killed. It explains why he didn't use his tachyon field, and who no one ever referenced the death again. embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
cool... and they removed his superhuman strength for modern depictions?

i wasnt aware of that.

I'd say it was a modern incarnation, that comic wasn't published that long time ago.

SS does have some decent strength feats, but Class 10...

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I like to pretend that in spite of the bio, it was the Ebon Samurai that Elektra killed. It explains why he didn't use his tachyon field, and who no one ever referenced the death again. embarrasment

Continuity ****-ups happen all the time to SS.

Prep-Man
Shang.

StiltmanFTW
SS actually did fight Chi in MTU. But most of the fight happened off-panel...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's what he should've done in his fight with Elektra...
to be fair, I dont believe that was the same character.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
to be fair, I dont believe that was the same character.

It was, we got a bio on-panel right before they engaged in combat. It says Keniuchio Harada a.k.a. Silver Samurai, tachyon field generation powers.

SS did well in that fight, if not for the car distraction and tachyon field ban, he would have won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.