Worlds Greatest Dad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer This is a new comedy with Robin Williams,I highly recommend it,the movie has some great dialogue and fun film references,I am giving this movie a 7.5/10 as the movie does die a tiny bit after the first half an hour when Kyle the strongest character in my opinion dies Although this is absolutely necessary to the movie,That is why I'm not giving it a higher score as this character was just great and I really didn't want to see him go so soon.

Kazenji
I remember seeing this on Facebook on the news feeds for Robin Williams and reading it was a hit at one of the film festivals

good to see Robin still has it for Comedy shame he been choosing other shit movies to do.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Kazenji
I remember seeing this on Facebook on the news feeds for Robin Williams and reading it was a hit at one of the film festivals

good to see Robin still has it for Comedy shame he been choosing other shit movies to do.

thumb up See this movie dude,It's on new Release in Aus now

Myth
Watched this several months ago on DVD. Definitely a fun dark comedy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.