Avengers Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Anyone been getting this book?

Bendis is the writer and art by Alan Davis, Mark Farmer

Takes place after Siege and they have to work together dispite whats happen in the past.

Warlord
issue 1 was nice IMO... Issue 2 is coming out today...

Tron
I thought it was pretty good, until Bendis pretty much sh*t on the current continuity happening in Thor.

The Nuul
Bendis sucks ass period.

Warlord
Originally posted by Tron
I thought it was pretty good, until Bendis pretty much sh*t on the current continuity happening in Thor.

the Hela thing right?
I was wondering myself...maybe they will give an explanation...but other than that the art is nice and the story might actually leady to something good (yes i'm an optimistic person)

Tron
Originally posted by Warlord
the Hela thing right?
I was wondering myself...maybe they will give an explanation...but other than that the art is nice and the story might actually leady to something good (yes i'm an optimistic person)

They'll have to give one, cause it won't make any sense otherwise.

guy222
it could b better

srankmissingnin
Cap can only speak English...

That doesn't seem right.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cap can only speak English...

That doesn't seem right.

WTF. Cap has spoken russian, german and french without any accent on panel. no expression

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
WTF. Cap has spoken russian, german and french without any accent on panel. no expression

I don't think Bendis would lie to me, I trust him more than you!. dur

Bentley
I officially declare from here on and non regarding statements from Marvel's staff that Avengers Prime a non-canon book taking place in the 65901.45 universe.

willRules
The art is sooooooooo good, it makes me dribble. Davis should be on the main Avengers book. He has a much more classic vibe than Romita (who is more suited to Spidey) and Davis has already proven he can do a team book with JLA: The Nail and JLA: Another Nail.

Warlord
Originally posted by willRules
The art is sooooooooo good, it makes me dribble. Davis should be on the main Avengers book. He has a much more classic vibe than Romita (who is more suited to Spidey) and Davis has already proven he can do a team book with JLA: The Nail and JLA: Another Nail.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by guy222
it could b better

Yep. It could be much, much better.

Bendis writes the dumbest Stark I've ever read. But I gotta admit, that wizard moment was hilarious.

vansonbee
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yep. It could be much, much better.

Bendis writes the dumbest Stark I've ever read. But I gotta admit, that wizard moment was hilarious. Couldn't agree more about these 2 opinion or should I say facts.

The Nuul
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think Bendis would lie to me, I trust him more than you!. dur

Bendis = Pak = Leob.

Thats your first mistake you trusting anyone of these guys.

Bentley
I don't know, Pak delievers at times, he's not nearly as bad as the others but his Hulk wanking is epic. I agree that those three are awful because they write more like fanboys than profesional writers.

Kazenji
Only just got part 2.

SuperMan103
anyone get what happens in the most recent one? how did thor come out alive and what happened to hela and enchantress?

Kazenji
Also has anyone else notice the release dates are out of whack for marvel books

take Part 2 of this series in the book at the bottem it says October but it got release August 4.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by SuperMan103
anyone get what happens in the most recent one? how did thor come out alive and what happened to hela and enchantress?

I don't know what exactly happened to Thor, but apparently Amora fought Hela for the sake of Thor. Maybe she gave her life for him (unlikely seeing that he did not give her life for Loreli, but you never know with Bendis).

Warlord
great healing feat from thor in last issue

Stoic
Originally posted by TheTyrant
I don't know what exactly happened to Thor, but apparently Amora fought Hela for the sake of Thor. Maybe she gave her life for him (unlikely seeing that he did not give her life for Loreli, but you never know with Bendis).

Amora is in love with Thor no? I've always wondered what was up with him, I mean all of these hot chicks throw themselves at him and yet he acts like he's not all that interested. Maybe it's the long lived thing, and he figures that he can take his time. Between Sif, Valkyrie, and Amora, who do you think is the hottest?

Warlord
Amora hands down

Kazenji
Whats the deal with Stark being able to use his armors weapons when he said the suit was out of power erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.