High Evolutionary vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
HE is allowed to amp.

Also what would darkseid become if he was devolved?

Lord Feron
I think it would be a great fight.

DS might resist it but if not idk maybe he might turn into energy or something ethereal, got no freaking clue.

As far as the fight not sure but im going with HE.

Gecko4lif
You devolve that which didnt evolve

HE gets stomped

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
You devolve that which didnt evolve

HE gets stomped

hardly...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Lord Feron
hardly...
No. He gets stomped.

-Pr-
I'm not entirely sure Darkseid CAN devolve.

Omega Vision
Darkseid
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not entirely sure Darkseid CAN devolve.
I don't think anyone can devolve they way its depicted in comics.

Evolution does not work that way!

McNasty996
I'm going with H/E for a majority

Colossus-Big C
darkseid gets devolved or mind raped as i recall two powerful telepaths couldnt read HEs mind
at normal level HEis a little more powerful than thor
and thor beats darseid imo
however HE needs time to evolve himself ,he cant do it right in combat

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
darkseid gets devolved or mind raped as i recall two powerful telepaths couldnt read HEs mind

And this is a prime example of why no one respects you or takes you seriously

King Castle
stop flaming each other...

anyways H/E is all over the place in power lvl.. i guess DS is in the same boat.

50/50

Colossus-Big C
And this is a prime example of why no one respects you or takes you seriously ?

two telepaths couldnt read the HE mind it happened
HE beat thor

what are you talking about??

Prep-Man
Darkseid on average.

Johnny Sorrow
H/E caught Thor off-guard and he couldn't even touch Apocalypse in a straight-up fight. He's not a warrior, unlike Darkseid, and he doesn't have the power to even hang with DS.

-Pr-

he won't mind-rape darkseid. don't be silly.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
H/E caught Thor off-guard and he couldn't even touch Apocalypse in a straight-up fight. He's not a warrior, unlike Darkseid, and he doesn't have the power to even hang with DS. he blasted thor on gaurd into a building before he finally won

apocolypse ambushed HE and teleported away.

dont leave out context buddy

Sr J-Bieb
I'm not entirely sure Darkseid CAN devolve. You're right.

He can't get any worse!

batdude123
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You're right.

He can't get any worse!

ZING!

Johnny Sorrow
he blasted thor on gaurd into a building before he finally won

apocolypse ambushed HE and teleported away.

dont leave out context buddy

Which didn't do much. HE got the knockout blow when Thor wasn't paying attention.

He still couldn't hit him once in that fight, regardless of how it started.

Point is, HE isn't a fighter by nature or training. He's a scientist. DS is a warrior born and bred.

Colossus-Big C
oh .but it looked badass when he generated that large blast with one finger

Black bolt z
Which didn't do much. HE got the knockout blow when Thor wasn't paying attention.

Point is, HE isn't a fighter by nature or training. He's a scientist. DS is a warrior born and bred. Does it matter?Reed and doom are both scientists and they are badass.HE just has a million more years of evolution ahead of them.

Omega Vision

Point is, HE isn't a fighter by nature or training. He's a scientist. DS is a warrior born and bred.
DS isn't really a warrior at all. A fact he made quite clear when he was Prince Uxas. When he watched his brother Drax arm wrestling Izaya and a tavern wench asked him why he never "raises a hand toward beast or man" he replies that he's not a pacifist and that he appreciates war but not for the glory of battle or for the test of might. Rather for the logistical aspects, chiefly deception and strategy. The reason he seems to be pacifistic is that he's a hands off guy and "prefers to watch".

Which makes his encounters with Superman all the more out of character.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You're right.

He can't get any worse!

laughing

well played, sir.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
The reason he seems to be pacifistic is that he's a hands off guy and "prefers to watch".

must... resist... temptation...

Gecko4lif
DS isn't really a warrior at all. A fact he made quite clear when he was Prince Uxas. When he watched his brother Drax arm wrestling Izaya and a tavern wench asked him why he never "raises a hand toward beast or man" he replies that he's not a pacifist and that he appreciates war but not for the glory of battle or for the test of might. Rather for the logistical aspects, chiefly deception and strategy. The reason he seems to be pacifistic is that he's a hands off guy and "prefers to watch".

While he prefers the evil mastermind role Ds can indeed fight quite well

TheLordofMurder
Whenever its Darkseid vs someone else, it all comes down to wether or not his opponent can avoid being erased by the Omega Effect...

So, do you guys really believe HE to be an essential being to the universe? Last I looked,he was an evolutionary dead end...thus I do not believe he is essential.

As a result, this is not even a contest...HE gets erased.

PS...HP Doomsday not being erased by the Omega Effect was PIS IMHO btw...

Omega Vision
While he prefers the evil mastermind role Ds can indeed fight quite well
Him being Orion's superior in h/h is more a sign of superior strength than superior or comparable skill.

Any time that DS fights someone in h/h (discounting times when its part of a greater scheme like when he threw his fight with Orion to poison the Source) when there's any alternative is OOC for the classical portrait of the character as the consumate schemer. In the fight where Superman managed to trick DS into hitting himself with his own OE (a major facepalm moment) Darkseid soon revealed that he could have easily bfred Superman at any time. Which begs the question: why doesn't Darkseid just bfr Superman to the other end of the Universe every time Big Blue appears and avoid a needless school yard scuffle?

Black bolt z
Him being Orion's superior in h/h is more a sign of superior strength than superior or comparable skill.

Any time that DS fights someone in h/h (discounting times when its part of a greater scheme like when he threw his fight with Orion to poison the Source) when there's any alternative is OOC for the classical portrait of the character as the consumate schemer. In the fight where Superman managed to trick DS into hitting himself with his own OE (a major facepalm moment) Darkseid soon revealed that he could have easily bfred Superman at any time. Which begs the question: why doesn't Darkseid just bfr Superman to the other end of the Universe every time Big Blue appears and avoid a needless school yard scuffle? WIS.Simple.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Whenever its Darkseid vs someone else, it all comes down to wether or not his opponent can avoid being erased by the Omega Effect...

So, do you guys really believe HE to be an essential being to the universe? Last I looked,he was an evolutionary dead end...thus I do not believe he is essential.

As a result, this is not even a contest...HE gets erased.

PS...HP Doomsday not being erased by the Omega Effect was PIS IMHO btw... HE is essential, dont be silly
hes one of the most evolved beings in the universe

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/korvacabsorb60dp.jpg

the pink/red guy is HE

Black bolt z
HE is essential, dont be silly

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/korvacabsorb60dp.jpg

the pink/red guy is HE But what he said obviously isn't true.

-Pr-
HE is essential, dont be silly

the pink/red guy is HE

evolved is not the same as essential.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
But what he said obviously isn't true. that hes the mightest being in the universe? he was.
the LT blocked him from leaving the universe

Black bolt z
evolved is not the same as essential. thumb up

Eternity,IB,galactus,(I forget but isn't warlock?)are all essential.The universe would unfold without them.HE probably not.

Colossus-Big C
thumb up

Eternity,IB,galactus,(I forget but isn't warlock?)are all essential.The universe would unfold without them.HE probably not.

so only abstracts can survive the the omega effect?

-Pr-
so only abstracts can survive the the omega effect?

no. people essential to the dc universe. nobody else.

Colossus-Big C
no. people essential to the dc universe. nobody else. doomsday is essential? wonder woman also?

-Pr-
doomsday is essential? wonder woman also?

neither of them is.

doomsday was killed, iirc, and wonder woman needed her bracelets (which can block pretty much anything) to survive.

Black bolt z
so only abstracts can survive the the omega effect? No.Like I said IIRC warlock is essential(I think)and hes not abstract.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
doomsday is essential? wonder woman also? If the universe needs you you are essential.Abstracts have said that earth is important to the universe due to all the heroes on it.

Like I might say reed is essential because if not for him abraxas would have destroyed the universe.

Colossus-Big C
No.Like I said IIRC warlock is essential(I think) if it wasnt for HE, warlock would of been dead
he rased and tutored him like a chiled and gave him the infinity gems

Black bolt z
if it wasnt for HE, warlock would of been dead
he rased and tutored him like a chiled and gave him the infinity gems Just because he raised him doesn't mean that hes essential.Fact is it has never said hes essential.

Johnny Sorrow
Does it matter?Reed and doom are both scientists and they are badass.HE just has a million more years of evolution ahead of them.

Doom has trained himself in swordfighting and other areas.

But DS still knows how to fight despite it being against character to intentionally engage in H2H combat.

TheLordofMurder
@Big-C....

DUDE!! What kind of BS are you trying to pull on us!?

That is Michael Korvac in that pic....NOT High Evolutionary....that pick is from that What If where Korvac destroys the universe with the Ultimate Nullifier at the end.

I am shocked no one else here picked up on that....

Anyway, epic fail dude...so once again, HE gets erased...

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Big-C....

DUDE!! What kind of BS are you trying to pull on us!?

That is Michael Korvac in that pic....NOT High Evolutionary....that pick is from that What If where Korvac destroys the universe with the Ultimate Nullifier at the end.

I am shocked no one else here picked up on that....

Anyway, epic fail dude...so once again, HE gets erased... He is right, the HE appears on the left side of the picture and is described as one of the most evolved beings in the cosmos along with the elders and stranger, he wasn't claiming Korvac was the HE.

Colossus-Big C
dude
High evolutionary is the head to the left...

no. people essential to the dc universe. nobody else. So in a forum fight in a neutral universe would it work on let's say Galactus? Or even on some other character who is not essential to his native universe, but who is orders of magnitude more powerfull than DS?

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
So in a forum fight in a neutral universe would it work on let's say Galactus? Or even on some other character who is not essential to his native universe, but who is orders of magnitude more powerfull than DS?

it all depends on how powerful they are. I don't think it would wipe Galactus, but i'm sure it would do some damage (however large or small).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.