master roshi vs kohona

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cnorwood
master roshi walks into kohona, hes mad as hell because he got turned down by 1500 girls, hes out for blood, and he walks into the current kohona. this is master roshi at his strongest during the 22nd budokai and after, power level 139

NemeBro
Master Roshi could destroy all of Konoha in one attack.

He would have at least a good shot on taking on the entire Narutoverse.

cnorwood
Originally posted by NemeBro
Master Roshi could destroy all of Konoha in one attack.

He would have at least a good shot on taking on the entire Narutoverse.
yea i was gonna put narutoverse, or akatsuki, but idk i stuck with kohona

Astner
His energy projection abilities surpasses whatever resistance Konoha has to offer. But his physical attributes and general versatility doesn't really compare to the higher echelons.

King Kandy
If he just gets to high ground he can just fire a kamehameha down capable of destroying the whole town.

cnorwood
Originally posted by Astner
His energy projection abilities surpasses whatever resistance Konoha has to offer. But his physical attributes and general versatility doesn't really compare to the higher echelons.
idk master roshi caught machine gun bullets with ease, his speed is incredible, with the after image technique, and idk i havent read dragonball in a while, but didnt he destroy a boulder with a punch

Astner
Well his movement isn't that incredible since he ran a hundred meters in five seconds. That's twenty meters per second, 72 km/h or 45 mph. But his agility is somewhat impressive, though I'm still not sure it would suffice.

His durability is pretty low as well. Tao was taken out by a hand grenade and Roshi was considerably weaker.

cnorwood
Originally posted by Astner
Well his movement isn't that incredible since he ran a hundred meters in five seconds. That's twenty meters per second, 72 km/h or 45 mph. But his agility is somewhat impressive, though I'm still not sure it would suffice.

His durability is pretty low as well. Tao was taken out by a hand grenade and Roshi was considerably weaker.

tao was horribly outclassed by goku, and master roshi was even with goku at the tournament before, and got even stronger at the next tournament. with the speed roshi said he was out of practice, and it seems like he really wasnt trying, the after image would require way faster speeds then 45mph

TheAuraAngel
Tsunade whores herself out to Roshi and thus, he spares them all. 131

King Kandy
Originally posted by cnorwood
tao was horribly outclassed by goku, and master roshi was even with goku at the tournament before, and got even stronger at the next tournament. with the speed roshi said he was out of practice, and it seems like he really wasnt trying, the after image would require way faster speeds then 45mph
Uh huh.

You do realize that Goku got significantly stronger between losing to Roshi and beating Tao, right?

cnorwood
Originally posted by King Kandy
Uh huh.

You do realize that Goku got significantly stronger between losing to Roshi and beating Tao, right?
after he beat tao, in the 22nd budokai, roshi max power had a power level of 180 when he was fighting with tien, tien and goku at the 22nd budokai had a power level of 180

Letum Lettow
Wouldn't he just hit on Tsunade, Sakura or Hinata? I ain't even being a perve this time, its Roshi. It's what he does.

XanatosForever
He'd hit on every female in the village in a descending order of magnitude.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

I don't recall her having such a personality, but hey, I can see it.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I don't recall her having such a personality, but hey, I can see it.

He reminds her of Jiraya, who had a Roshi personality. She'd surrender herself in seconds.

XanatosForever
Ah, that makes more sense.

Bentley
Kamui.

cnorwood
Originally posted by Bentley
Kamui.
i dont think kakashis eye is fast enought to even look at roshi, but the kamui could get one of roshis after images

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by cnorwood
i dont think kakashis eye is fast enought to even look at roshi, but the kamui could get one of roshis after images

I think sharingan could see through the after image.

cnorwood
I think sharingan could see through the after image.
which might be true, but do you really think that kakashi could follow master roshi, especially while doing the after image

Letum Lettow
Kind og hard to use an eye related power when you can't turn your head or body fast enough to trakc the enemy. Also, eye snatching FTW!

wakkawakkawakka

As King Bumi said, "all old people know each other!" Roshi would see through the chakra inflated schemes.

Anko and Kurenai are a whole different story :mm huh:

Roshi does Pein's job 10x better! cool

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
As King Bumi said, "all old people know each other!" Roshi would see through the chakra inflated schemes.

Anko and Kurenai are a whole different story :mm huh:

Roshi does Pein's job 10x better! cool

So you're saying he would not have smex with Tsunade based on that? Roshi never gets off his island and Tsunade doesn't gamble well enough to be in the White Lotus. stick out tongue

wakkawakkawakka
So you're saying he would not have smex with Tsunade based on that? Roshi never gets off his island and Tsunade doesn't gamble well enough to be in the White Lotus. stick out tongue

Roshi would sense the wrinkles! Don't know how but he would. Unless Tsunade rapes him first Konoha's still going; it wouldn't really be rape would it?

Besides, don't you find it a tad funny that nobody other than Jiraiya has even made a hint of a comment about Tsunade's disguise.

danteiscool
Roshi should be able to take down Konoha easily. he may not be top tier in DB, but he's still one tough old man.

yeah, that's true, no one has ever really commented on Tsunade's disguise. maybe they're afraid of her beating them to a pulp if they worded it wrong.

and as for Roshi knowing that Tsunade is old, well if that illusion of hers is good enough to actually feel real, then I'm pretty sure Roshi wouldn't mind. the only thing he seems to care for is body condition, not age.

Q99
He reminds her of Jiraya, who had a Roshi personality. She'd surrender herself in seconds.

Considering Jiraiya never got that far after several decades I wouldn't bet on it smile

Well, that and Roshi's tolerances are too low. If he mades a big deal of Bulma's panties, he'll pass out from blood loss if Tsunade so much as flashes him.

Q99
Oh yea, Naruto's Harem no Jutsu will *totally* take him out, won't it?

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by Q99
Considering Jiraiya never got that far after several decades I wouldn't bet on it smile

Well, that and Roshi's tolerances are too low. If he mades a big deal of Bulma's panties, he'll pass out from blood loss if Tsunade so much as flashes him. Actually, what happened in hte original manga was that Bulma forgot she was going commando.

As in, she flashed the old man with underaged cameltoe.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Oh yea, Naruto's Harem no Jutsu will *totally* take him out, won't it?

Konohamaru solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.