Mister Majestic vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"

Stoic
I like Gladiator for this fight, he seems to be tougher, and faster. Strengthwise I'd say that they are nearly even.

Prep-Man
Majestic. He's just as strong and a LOT smarter. Not to mention a better fighter.

The Nuul
Majes..

amnesia
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Majestic. He's just as strong and a LOT smarter. Not to mention a better fighter.

Gladiator is a good fighter erm

Prep-Man
What are some feats? Maj has gone up against Zealot in sparring. Who's one hell of a warrior. hth, btw.

cdtm
Been thinking about their respective speed feats.

Everyone knows about Majestic traveling around the universe in the second book of his series, but I don't really like that feat because he relied on a propulsion system, though an argument can be made it proves Majestics reaction speeds since he was piloting the thing manually.

One I like better, is from book 8 of the second series where he seals the gate into the bleed, and then travels 9 parsecs under his own power in about the time it takes to finish two or three thought balloons. That's about 30 light years distance rounded up. Since one light year traveled i na day = 364 x light speed (365 days in a year, and it takes light an entire year to travel it. Do it in a day, and that's 364 x the speed of light.), that means Majestic was traveling around 10,000-11,000 times faster then the speed of light, approximately.

Also, Majestic has reacted within a nanosecond to an incoming teleporter. That's a billionth of a second. Basically, one nanosecond is to a second as a second is to 30 years (Again, approximately), which ties in with his ability to travel the 9 parsecs in record time, and also proves he can do it in both straight line flying and reaction/personal movement speeds.

What are some of Gladiators feats, speed wise? I know he travels around the universe under his own power, so he must have some that prove he's much, much faster then the 100x light speed figure that's been quoted in comics a few times..

cdtm
I understand he crossed a galaxy in about six seconds, under his own steam.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.