Near cosmics vs. Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Thanos
Darkseid
High evolutionary

vs.

Thor
Superman
Black adam
Silver surfer
Wonder woman
Adam warlock
Dumb drax(power gem)

dmills
The H.E. would mind rape most of them on his own.

iceman24567
Originally posted by dmills
The H.E. would mind rape most of them on his own. I don't see him mind raping most of this team

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't see him mind raping most of this team That doesn't mean it won't happen. Hell I see two people on that list that he's already done it to.

iceman24567
So that makes two what about the other 5?

dmills
I don't see why the result would be any different.

-Pr-
What's HE's best TP feat?

dmills
Mind raped Thor, Mind raped Adam Warlock, when Moon Dragon tried to probe his mind he told her something like " Child, my thoughts are not for you to know" and then gave her a mini mind rape lol!

iceman24567
I don't see why the result would be any different. So he mind rapes all of them?

-Pr-
Mind raped Thor, Mind raped Adam Warlock, when Moon Dragon tried to probe his mind he told her something like " Child, my thoughts are not for you to know" and then gave her a mini mind rape lol!

that's it?

dmills
What more do you want? I mean he's a TP several orders higher then even Moondragon. That's saying a lot.

-Pr-
What more do you want? I mean he's a TP several orders higher then even Moondragon. That's saying a lot.

just thought with all the talk about how great he was that, i dunno, there'd be more.

dmills
no expression

lionking
surfer wins by him self

TheLordofMurder
Galactus nullifies everyone present... :P

Warlord
too much mindrape in this thread

Mshinu
The big guys take it in an orderly fashion.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor? You mean that blast that he used on a Thor who had stopped fighting and tried to talk things out? I'm assuming it had a psychic aspect to it -probably similar in nature to an attack he used during Conquest- but Thor wasn't actively trying to fight him and lowered his guard as the Evolutionary stated.

He never mind raped Moondragon. He was able to block her attempts to probe his consciousness with his psychic defenses.

When did he mind rape Warlock?

Team 2 wins.

dmills
I said a mini mind rape. A love tap really. After he scolded her she was like "oww" lol!

And yeah he did mind rape your boy. I don't give a damn if he was off guard or not. stick out tongue

In Conquest.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I said a mini mind rape. A love tap really. After he scolded her she was like "oww" lol!

And yeah he did mind rape your boy. I don't give a damn if he was off guard or not. stick out tongue

In Conquest.

Oh, didn't see that part.

In my mind, a mind rape is when someone enters a person psyche and uses their mental powers to wreck havoc on it. At least that's how I view it usually. I personally think what he did to Thor was closer to a psychic blast -there's a difference in my opinion- mixed with some physical energy. Like the blast he unleashed on the Ultron troops in Conquest. Hey, his guard being down obviously matters or he wouldn't have pointed it out.

Really? Don't remember seeing that. I can't even double check. I seem to have lost my last 3 issues of Conquest. sad

'Near' cosmics?

Anyway, they win and hard.

-Pr-
no expression

?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1 in a stomp... close to spite. In fact they don't even really need the H.E.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
? moondragon once mindraped all of earth, and even entered galactus mind effortlessly despite him putting up defences
thanos with moondragons powers almost mindraped galactus
High Evolutionarys blocking her from his mind is nuff said of how powerful High Evolutionary's TP is.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
moondragon once mindraped all of earth, and even entered galactus mind effortlessly
thanos with moondragons powerd almost beat galactus
HE blocking her from his mind is nuff said of how powerful HE's TP is.

blocking anyone from your mind does not equate to being able to mindrape others.

Colossus-Big C
blocking anyone from your mind does not equate to being able to mindrape others. why not? its telepathy
even galactus couldnt block her from his mind

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why not? its telepathy
even galactus couldnt block her from his mind

blocking someone from your mind isn't always telepathy.

dmills
blocking someone from your mind isn't always telepathy. Except in this case we know that it is.

Black bolt z
Except in this case we know that it is. False.

Example: Moondragon was not able to enter maxam's mind.He was not a telepath.Now given a mental defense that he wasn't aware of was set there but it proves it does not have to be telepathic to defend against a telepathic assault.

-Pr-
Except in this case we know that it is.

so he used his telepathy to keep her out. good for him. it still doesn't equate to being good at invading minds.

StyleTime
blocking someone from your mind isn't always telepathy.
thumb up Agreed.

Gambit has done that and he isn't a telepath.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
False.

Example: Moondragon was not able to enter maxam's mind.He was not a telepath.Now given a mental defense that he wasn't aware of was set there but it proves it does not have to be telepathic to defend against a telepathic assault. But we know for a fact that the HE is a telepath, so it makes sense that that's how he does it.

rotiart
What about the void/Emma frost/Scott summers situation...

Scott put up psychic defenses Emma couldn't to contain the void sliver... That speaks for itself as we all know Scott is not a telepath.

Originally posted by rotiart
What about the void/Emma frost/Scott summers situation...

Scott put up psychic defenses Emma couldn't to contain the void sliver... That speaks for itself as we all know Scott is not a telepath. Non telepaths can defend against telepathy and, in void's case, posession, but because we already know the HE is a telepath it only makes sense that that's how he blocks other's TP attack. What you people are claiming is the same as saying "we don't know that chuck uses TP to block other telepaths, maybe he does it some other way like magneto does"

-Pr-
-breaks it down-

Defensive telepathic feats cannot be used to quantify offensive ones.

HE used telepathy to block an attack. Fair enough. Not everyone does. It doesn't, however, do anything to prove he can mindrape.

Only actual offensive telepathic feats can be used.

StyleTime
Originally posted by 753
What you people are claiming is the same as saying "we don't know that chuck uses TP to block other telepaths, maybe he does it some other way like magneto does"
That's not what we're saying.

Pr covered it quite nicely though.

Black bolt z
-breaks it down-

Defensive telepathic feats cannot be used to quantify offensive ones.

HE used telepathy to block an attack. Fair enough. Not everyone does. It doesn't, however, do anything to prove he can mindrape.

Only actual offensive telepathic feats can be used. thumb up

Nihilist
Team 1 pretty easily.

dmills
thumb up thumb down

Nihilist
False.

Example: Moondragon was not able to enter maxam's mind.He was not a telepath.Now given a mental defense that he wasn't aware of was set there but it proves it does not have to be telepathic to defend against a telepathic assault. MD was not able to enter Maxams mind due to Warlocks stipulation of non of the IF members being able to use to gems against any other members in any way.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
MD was not able to enter Maxams mind due to Warlocks stipulation of non of the IF members being able to use to gems against any other members in any way. No.Moondragon was using her gem but she said that maxam had had mental defenses set in place.Thus he was genetically modified.She was using her gem.

Cubey
Weren't examples given on the first page of HE's other mind rapes?

Nihilist
No.Moondragon was using her gem but she said that maxam had had mental defenses set in place.Thus he was genetically modified.She was using her gem. Lol, read the story in which Adam set the rule when he had the Infinity gauntlet.

Black bolt z
Lol, read the story in which Adam set the rule when he had the Infinity gauntlet. I don't believe that was the case.Adam said that moondragon couldn't read the other members minds because they had the gem.Maxam doesn't.

dmills
Originally posted by Cubey
Weren't examples given on the first page of HE's other mind rapes? Yes, but we started to play semantics for some reason.

Black bolt z
Yes, but we started to play semantics for some reason. ?

Being able to defend against a mindrape does not equal being able to mindrape.Its a moot point because its obvious hes an experienced telepath...but still.

dmills
As I said before, he mindraped Thor and Warlock. Someone mentioned that in their opinion it was more like a "psionic blast" then a mindrape, which is semantics in my book.

Omega Vision
The Herald team has a shot but HE has no business being mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Thanos or Darkseid.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The Herald team has a shot but HE has no business being mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Thanos or Darkseid. Even though galactus considered HE a threat when he didn't do for thanos?

-Pr-
As I said before, he mindraped Thor and Warlock. Someone mentioned that in their opinion it was more like a "psionic blast" then a mindrape, which is semantics in my book.

a mindrape is a complete psionic "peeling" of the mind, turning the person it's used on in to a gibbering wreck.

a psionic blast is more like a stun blast, something to hurt you but doesn't last that long.

at least imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Yea, that's the distinction I go along with as well.

What he did against Thor was basically a blast to the head that I assume had a psionic aspect along with a physical one. It knocked him out for two pages. But like I said, he stopped fighting, and had his defenses down.

I still don't remember him mind raping Warlock. Does anyone know the issue number this happened in? It was during Conquest apparently.

And people really overrate the High Evolutionary. His not near cosmic -none of the dudes listed are- and would get annihilated in a straight up battle by Thanos in my opinion. Team 1 taking it is something I disagree with. Much less them taking it convincingly.

dmills
Look, all in know is a beam went out from H.E.'s mind and into Thor's which rendered him unconsious. Same with Warlock. In my mind that's a mind rape. Simplist explaination and all.

-Pr-
Look, all in know is a beam went out from H.E.'s mind and into Thor's which rendered him unconsious. Same with Warlock. In my mind that's a mind rape. Simplist explaination and all.

that wouldn't be a mind-rape, though.

Black bolt z
a mindrape is a complete psionic "peeling" of the mind, turning the person it's used on in to a gibbering wreck.

a psionic blast is more like a stun blast, something to hurt you but doesn't last that long.

at least imo. Sounds good to me.Originally posted by dmills
Look, all in know is a beam went out from H.E.'s mind and into Thor's which rendered him unconsious. Same with Warlock. In my mind that's a mind rape. Simplist explaination and all. Originally posted by -Pr-
that wouldn't be a mind-rape, though. Just short and simple way of saying it.Does it really matter?

-Pr-
Sounds good to me. Just short and simple way of saying it.Does it really matter?

shrug

dmills
that wouldn't be a mind-rape, though. That's your opinion. Not mine.

-Pr-
That's your opinion. Not mine.

that's what i said.

dmills
that's what i said. Cool.

Rage.Of.Olympus

We never actually see it come out of his head.

Still think it was similar to the blast of energy that came out of his mind in Conquest. Energy containing a psionic element.

If time was continuous as I think it was, Thor was only knocked out for a few minutes -the time taken for Balder's/Sif's/Vizer's conversation to take place- and woke up.

dmills
Post it Rage.

Black bolt z
Post it Rage. chair

Nihilist
I don't believe that was the case.Adam said that moondragon couldn't read the other members minds because they had the gem.Maxam doesn't. Youre still wrong, Adam made the stipulation that nobody in the IF could use any of the gems against anyone in the Infinty watch period.

Black bolt z
Youre still wrong, Adam made the stipulation that nobody in the IF could use any of the gems against anyone in the Infinty watch period. I don't believe maxam was part of the watch yet.And what I said was true.

Nihilist
I don't believe maxam was part of the watch yet.And what I said was true. He was part of the watch at a time and the ruling was against ANY member.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Yea, that's the distinction I go along with as well.

What he did against Thor was basically a blast to the head that I assume had a psionic aspect along with a physical one. It knocked him out for two pages. But like I said, he stopped fighting, and had his defenses down.

I still don't remember him mind raping Warlock. Does anyone know the issue number this happened in? It was during Conquest apparently.

And people really overrate the High Evolutionary. His not near cosmic -none of the dudes listed are- and would get annihilated in a straight up battle by Thanos in my opinion. Team 1 taking it is something I disagree with. Much less them taking it convincingly. HE is officially listed as a cosmic i posted the scan

darthgoober
MD was not able to enter Maxams mind due to Warlocks stipulation of non of the IF members being able to use to gems against any other members in any way.
Not quite. Moondragon wasn't able to read Maxam's mind because he had something done to his brain in his own timeline that kept his mind completely locked away so he could get close enough to Warlock to kill him. Once he put the time gem on his memory came back and Moondragon was able to read his mind and mess with him telepathically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.