Mr Fixit and Professor Hulk vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Black bolt z
WWH.The two weakest hulks vs. the second strongest?

Add prep and i'd be different.

The Nuul
Better?

Black bolt z
Yes now its better.IMO.WWH was a little too much.

Colossus-Big C
savage hulk 6/10

King Castle
team 2 beat savage hulk silly...

theICONiac
Originally posted by King Castle
team 2 beat savage hulk silly...

thumb up

Professor was an amalgamation of savage and grey; combining the best attributes of both.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by theICONiac
thumb up

Professor was an amalgamation of savage and grey; combining the best attributes of both.
I thought Professor Hulk couldn't get as strong as Savage Hulk. Or at least it took him more time to become as strong as Savage Hulk.

The Nuul
IMO Prof was the 2nd weakest verison but is the smartest.

King Castle
professor hulk fought the Maestro..

professor hulk still gets strong as does fixit the only thing that i sever bn up for grabs is how fast it takes them..

doesnt much matter since Professor base strength is higher then a savage hulk base lvl.. stick out tongue

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by King Castle
doesnt much matter since Professor base strength is higher then a savage hulk base lvl.. stick out tongue
I thought it was the other way around.

King Castle
no, savage hulk baseline starts of at 75 tons if i recall correctly... wink

janus77
team wins. Savage Hulk would get bored of kicking around Fixit and jump away.

Savage Hulk would quickly own Fixit, establish that he's "The Strongest One There Is", as Prof Hulk slowly awakens from his mental slumber and then leave before Prof. could properly contest with him.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I thought it was the other way around.

Prof (when created) was a mix of savages strength, grey's cunning/ruthlessness and Banner's intellect.

Although I will concede that savage probably gets stronger, faster when enraged because he is, like, savage...

I think a better match-up would be savage/grey vs Prof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.