Super Sonic vs M.Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Who takes it?

MooCowofJustice
I imagine Super Sonic absolutely destroys Bison. Regular Sonic would probably do the same.

NemeBro
Super Sonic destroys Bison, though if this is SFA3 Bison then he would beat regular Sonic.

majid86
Is Super Sonic faster than light?

NemeBro
Pretty sure he is actually.

majid86
Super Sonic takes it 9/10

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by majid86
Is Super Sonic faster than light?

He apparently goes FTL in Sonic Rush.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by majid86
Super Sonic takes it 9/10

Where did the 1/10 possibility of super sonic losing come from? blink

majid86
SFA3 Lord Vega

XMr. WinterX
Vega is getting raped up his ass

YoBro
Super Sonic, 10/10. Bison can neither hit or damage him in any way.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
If Bison is allowed access to Shadowloo's resources such as creating a body double infused with Sonic's DNA and speed, then Bison can win.
If Bison can use his psycho powers to mentally control Super Sonic, then Bison wins.

Otherwise, Bison doesn't have any other win conditions.

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE

If Bison can use his psycho powers to mentally control Super Sonic, then Bison wins.

Wait, so Bison can mentally control Super Sonic even if he can't see him?

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Originally posted by Spartan117ftw
Wait, so Bison can mentally control Super Sonic even if he can't see him?

Some people like to overemphasis a certain trait whether that be strength, speed, etc and say its so overwhelming that it prevents the opponent from being able to use X power/ability.

In some cases I can see this happening, while in others its very speculative since it is fundamentally hypothetical battle. I generally do not like debating whether or not such power/ability applies because 1) most debaters are stubborn and already have a preconceived notion of whether or not it applies and will not be convinced either other way, 2) it leads to circular arguments and counter arguments that leads nowhere.
I find the applies/not applies method more efficient.

If Bison can use his psycho powers to mentally control Super Sonic then it counts as a win condition for Bison.
If not then Bison is at a greater disadvantage.

When applying a set of power/abilities on an opponent I prefer to use the word IF rather than CAN because its speculative whether or not it will apply or not since its a hypothetical battle and depending upon the laws of the universe you are using/assuming determines whether or not it applies or not.

I'll leave my answer to your question as that.

XMr. WinterX
Bison can get back handed to death before he even realised SS moved

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Some people like to overemphasis a certain trait whether that be strength, speed, etc and say its so overwhelming that it prevents the opponent from being able to use X power/ability.

In some cases I can see this happening, while in others its very speculative since it is fundamentally hypothetical battle. I generally do not like debating whether or not such power/ability applies because 1) most debaters are stubborn and already have a preconceived notion of whether or not it applies and will not be convinced either other way, 2) it leads to circular arguments and counter arguments that leads nowhere.
I find the applies/not applies method more efficient.

If Bison can use his psycho powers to mentally control Super Sonic then it counts as a win condition for Bison.
If not then Bison is at a greater disadvantage.

When applying a set of power/abilities on an opponent I prefer to use the word IF rather than CAN because its speculative whether or not it will apply or not since its a hypothetical battle and depending upon the laws of the universe you are using/assuming determines whether or not it applies or not.

I'll leave my answer to your question as that.

Problem is that Super Sonic can move faster than Bison can think.

wakkawakkawakka
This is mean! and I actually kind of liked M.Bison. Can SS get nerf'd to the point of it actually being a fight?

SpadeKing
It is a fight

A one sided one 313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.