Ultron vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight on Attilan back when it was on the moon.

Ultron has brought Akhlema and Vision for support but they can't fight BB.

Black bolt z
What are they gonna do if they can't fight him?

Black bolt still wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What are they gonna do if they can't fight him?

Black bolt still wins.

Let's just call them spare parts wink

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
Let's just call them spare parts wink Meaning he has prep time to dismantle and use them for upgrades?

That makes a difference.

But IMO still ultimately black bolt after a long hard fight.

Angel Watching
Black Bolt

Warlord
ultron destrys him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Warlord
ultron destrys him Explain.

Bentley
Explain.

Encephalo ray, bam! He's unconscious eek!

Warlord
Explain.

punch to KO

Black bolt z
Encephalo ray, bam! He's unconscious eek!
Encephalo ray?

amnesia
Explain.

Because he is made of Adamantium?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
Because he is made of Adamantium? I took it to be non adamantium version.It depends.

amnesia
I took it to be non adamantium version.It depends.

Even if it was non adamantium ultron BB still wouldn't win.

Black bolt z
Even if it was non adamantium ultron BB still wouldn't win. Yes he would.

amnesia
Yes he would.

Are you dense? Not even Thor takes Ultron by himself. He needs help.

Gecko4lif
Ultron isnt that strong

just hella hard to destroy

Bentley
Ultron makes a living of trashing Avengers roosters including the likes of Sentry, Thor and Wonderman.

Encephalo ray?

A beam that puts people in a comma.

Gecko4lif
because it is so hard to hurt the bastard not because he is strong

RLAAMJR.
Ultron will not be able to withstand Black Bolt's voice. A whisper might be powerful enough to disintegrate Ultron.

Hmmm.... Ultron may repair himself so I'm thinking a whisper is not really enough to beat him.

Black Bolt wins

iceman24567
A whisper is not disintegrating Ultron erm

Bentley
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
because it is so hard to hurt the bastard not because he is strong

Physically strong not so much, but he is strong enough to hurt BB. This is a guy who has koed Thor at least three times.

WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt. He's not winning this by trading blows with Ultron that's for sure. But his matter manipulation would be enough to take Ultron down. He's dispersed Graviton and negated min black holes before. Ultron's a walking battery for BB to drain and disperse into the atmosphere.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt. He's not winning this by trading blows with Ultron that's for sure. But his matter manipulation would be enough to take Ultron down. He's dispersed Graviton and negated min black holes before. Ultron's a walking battery for BB to drain and disperse into the atmosphere.

Graviton's solar flare.

Bentley
Regular Ultron has a molecular arranger which lets him control his physical structure while the arranger itself is surrounded by a forcefield.

He could also just paralyse Blackbolt and be done with it.

WhiteWitchKing
Regular Ultron has a molecular arranger which lets him control his physical structure while the arranger itself is surrounded by a forcefield.

He could also just paralyse Blackbolt and be done with it.

His molecular arranger still needs power. BB is messing with Ultron's entire power storage. He could potentially but then again Black Bolt could put him in a contain field and then start messing with Ultron's energy storage. Bolt charged Nova's energy so that he's attack backfired and actually drained him. His created fields which neutralized mini black holes. Ultron is good but Black Bolt has a better power set to deal with him. Thor isn't Black Bolt, different set of powers. BB should have enough in him to last against Ultron and put him down.

Bentley
Yeah, but the feats you described are affecting energy sources that are actually exposed for Blackbolt to manipulate, Ultron has his in the interior of a quite advanced mechanical body.

the Darkone
Black Bolt scatter his atoms across the universe!

WhiteWitchKing
Yeah, but the feats you described are affecting energy sources that are actually exposed for Blackbolt to manipulate, Ultron has his in the interior of a quite advanced mechanical body.

You're talking about alloys, conductors, and insulators. It's nothing a good energy manipulator couldn't can pass or wreck. This guy created an entire robe out of nothing. He neutralized black holes. Ultron's alloy body isn't going to hold BB back. Magneto played with adamantium like putty. BB manipulation is going to wreck Ultron's body and the energy supply.

Bentley
Ultron has magnetic powers and the molecular arrangement to block any straigth manipulation from BB.

When it comes to putting BB down fast, its not as if a weaker version Ultron hadn't already defeated BB...

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Ultron/Weapons/th_U7paralysis.jpghttp://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Ultron/Weapons/th_U7paralysis2-1.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Ultron/Weapons/th_U7Psychicblast.jpghttp://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Ultron/Weapons/th_U7Psychicblast2.jpg

... Twice.

Black bolt z
Are you dense? Not even Thor takes Ultron by himself. He needs help. So because the almighty thor that you worship can't do it BB can't?I know you love thor nut-hugging but it doesn't work like that.Originally posted by Bentley
Ultron makes a living of trashing Avengers roosters including the likes of Sentry, Thor and Wonderman.

A beam that puts people in a comma. Ouch....

Black bolt z
Ultron has magnetic powers and the molecular arrangement to block any straigth manipulation from BB.

When it comes to putting BB down fast, its not as if a weaker version Ultron hadn't already defeated BB...

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Ultron/Weapons/th_U7paralysis.jpghttp://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Ultron/Weapons/th_U7paralysis2-1.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Ultron/Weapons/th_U7Psychicblast.jpghttp://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Ultron/Weapons/th_U7Psychicblast2.jpg

... Twice. He put everyone in paralaysis.And that was before anyone knew he was there.

amnesia
So because the almighty thor that you worship can't do it BB can't?I know you love thor nut-hugging but it doesn't work like that. Ouch....

Thor>>BB

Godblast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB scream

wink

Black bolt z
Thor>>BB

Godblast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB scream

wink In a strait up CIS on fight thor would only beat BB for a slight majority.

No.Not by that much.By a pretty good amount but not that much.The god blast is kind of PIS for how strong it is but a very strong PIS beam it is.

no

Bentley
He put everyone in paralaysis.And that was before anyone knew he was there.

They saw Omega though, he was rampaging the battlefield for a while, they didn't know it was Ultron but they knew they would be forced to fight him. The second one had no surprise attack or whatsoever.

amnesia
In a strait up CIS on fight thor would only beat BB for a slight majority.

No.Not by that much.By a pretty good amount but not that much.The god blast is kind of PIS for how strong it is but a very strong PIS beam it is.

no

No your wrong.

And yes it is.

Black bolt z
They saw Omega though, he was rampaging the battlefield for a while, they didn't know it was Ultron but they knew they would be forced to fight him. The second one had no surprise attack or whatsoever. No he wasn't?They saw him take crystal once then like a while later he came back(as ultron)and put everyone in paralaysis.It was a surprise attack.Even agatha harkness was down.

Black bolt z
No your wrong.

And yes it is. No I am right.If you feel like debating this bump thr thor vs. BB thread.

No its not.

amnesia

No its not.

I thought rage was pretty clear on it, God blast>galaxy busting attack.

Black bolt z
I thought rage was pretty clear on it, God blast>galaxy busting attack. Not what some other people say.

Bentley
No he wasn't?They saw him take crystal once then like a while later he came back(as ultron)and put everyone in paralaysis.It was a surprise attack.Even agatha harkness was down.

Dude, two pages before he attacked they talked about how everybody saw him.

amnesia
Not what some other people say.

How do you explain the fact that it damaged the celestial brain dome? No mere skyfather could have done that.

Black bolt z
How do you explain the fact that it damaged the celestial brain dome? No mere skyfather could have done that. So your saying thor is above skyfather?Not its just an uber attack.And when your dad can pretty much one-shot any herald...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.