Superman/Sentry vs Mr. Majestic/Thor vs Count Nefaria/Xemnu the Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Count is at full strength

Cubey
Count Nefaria and Xemnu go down first. I cant see Xemnu doing much, and Nefaria follows him.

Mr Majestic > Superman, while Sentry > Thor, so comes down to Sentry vs Majestic...

Btw, does Sentry get Void?

Black bolt z
Classic nefaria team wins.Current team one wins.

kgkg
Sentry amps Superman with his million exploding sun power!!! Than it's game over.

guy222
Originally posted by Cubey
Count Nefaria and Xemnu go down first. I cant see Xemnu doing much, and Nefaria follows him.

Mr Majestic > Superman, while Sentry > Thor, so comes down to Sentry vs Majestic...

Btw, does Sentry get Void?

xemnu fared very well vs the defenders back in the day

no void

The Nuul
Originally posted by kgkg
Sentry amps Superman with his million exploding sun power!!! Than it's game over.

This.

r0nm0n88
this is sentry with no void? if so i give it to majestic and thor.

Cubey
Originally posted by guy222
xemnu fared very well vs the defenders back in the day

no void

It honestly depends on which characters he squared off against and whether the same feats would be of use here.

guy222
who would u pick

Cubey
I'll not debate team 3 for now since I'm not too well-read on them (though I'm positive Nefaria can hold his own here). But as far as Supes/Sentry vs Maj/Thor goes, I say team 2.

Majestic is a more powerful character than Supes. Capable of building death rays and whatnots in seconds, eyes beams that can alter chemical composition and moving around solar systems while warping suns is past Superman's level.

Thor is > Sentry, plain and simple. Void Sentry was getting hurt by a Helicarrier + Norn Stones combo, he gets put down with a few God Blasts. I recall regular Thor harming Void Sentry with a blast.

Lord_Talron
team two. nefaria is good but until i see enough proof to the contrary i dont think he could tank majestics eye beam trick and come out fighting capable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.