We Are The Night RP: Original/Buffy/Angel/Twilight Epic Chorale Action!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TxG
Since the beginning of the dawn of time demons and creatures of the night, The were and beyond have existed. In a world called Earth, A girl changed the world, Her bravery and determination, She died twice...and yet still lives.The girl in question? her name is Buffy Summers..one girl in all the world chosen to fight the vampires and creatures of the night and put a stop to the spread of them. Thanks to Buffy's best friend and powerful wiccan Willow she is no longer the only one in fact there are over 1800 slayers throughout the world. Since the hellmouth got swallowed up. Buffy now commands a large force with high-tech gadgets, slayers, which are split into ranks between herself, giles, faith, and so on. Some are rogue and some do their own thing. Along with slayers Buffy has around 500 witches split into covens and also support the regime and many others who Buffy has collected whilst travelling.

Thanks to a magical device created by willow, Buffy is able to pick up a distress signal from Los Angeles..The city that her former lover Angel protects, she with a large army is heading there before the whole world gets pulled into hell itself. And it seems that is the only thing that is happening here.

Dimensions, Parellel worlds, Alternate worlds are all bleeding into one or being dragged into the bowels of hell for a almighty showdown.

In an alternative world there is another earth. The same one buffy and angel and the rest live in...There's one difference, The sun is different, and so is the moon. Vampires can go out in daylight, The sun don't burn them..But it does create an unusual effect on their skin. They sparkle like shimmering diamonds. They can't be staked and still have their soul in tact. Their world is going dark,mass portals are opening and the barriers are breaking down. Panic spreads and confusion with whats happening leads the cullens, the wolfpacks and so on to take charge in protecting the humans as the creatures of hell and the other earth and all worlds begin merging..who will survive?

Meanwhile back in a alleyway Angel, Gunn, Illyria and Spike standing in the rainy darkened streets watching as the creatures of hell are moving in countless towards them and the rest of the city. The sound of a roaring dragon can be heard in the distance..the others aknowledge that one is Angels whilst they take care of the rest.

Chaos decends in the city deafening screams of horror can be heard and cars screetching has the vampires, the demons, and other dark creatures start to snack against the helpless.

Two young siblings Maisie and Ornshaw have just left a club that they snuck into,

" Typical it would rain. " Maisie said holding her bag over her head to stop her hair from getting wet.

Suddenly they hear screams from the distance, " What the hells going on? "

Ornshaw blinked and pointed, " Is that a freakin dragon? "

Maisie looked up, her eyes wide and fearful, " I think we should get out of here. COME ON!!! " she shouted grabbing her younger brother by the elbow pulling him with her has she ran. They ran and ran the rain poured harder stinging their eyes in the process untill they reached a dead end,

" Great now what. " ornshaw remarked

" I have no idea. " Maisie replied

Ornshaw turned around, " Erm I hate to be a kill joy but you want wanna think off something.

Maisie turned around and gasped pulling her brother near to her in a protective manner. A bunch of vampires were being to close in on the two siblings.

(Enter how you want....but don't slay the dragon

Remember you will gets points in how you react to situations either physical and mental or both..so think has well kick ass big grin)

Hunter_Abari
Noctis was out at a bar again. He never drinked, just went to see all the cracked up idiots. Not only did they always try to pick fights. Sometimes they were even groups of drunken fools. He especially loved killing large mobs of vamps. Every since he became a blader, he has learned how to attack fast and attack a large area at once. Noctis still had much to learn but he could handle himself against a couple of idiots who were ready to lose their lives. To his conveinence a notorious trouble making 3-man group of vamps happened to walk in. As soon as Noctis laid eyes on him, he knew it was gonna be nasty, and of course, it was. Noctis was drinking a glass of water when he felt the cold clamy finger of the group leader touch him. He pretended to not feel it. "Hey, you little water drinking punk. I now you felt me tap you. You coulnt see it but Noctis' chuckled a bit. He back his stool from the bar and let it hit the vamp. Immediately the vamp started hissing and so did his friends. Foolishly the first vamp tried to claw at Noctis from behind. Just before the hand got close to his head, Noctis ducked and hit him in the pit of the stomache with the end of the seathed sword. If you were out side the bar you could see 3 vamps fly out on their asses and a man with 3 swords and a martialsuit on, ready to throw down.

((how are the skill points distributed))

Urban_Reaper
After escaping the wolfram&Hart building Connor continued to limp as he walked. The rain was heavy and he continued on for a good five minutes despite the salty rain stinging his eyes and him getting drenched. In the distance there were screams, an unearthly noise....It had started...The apocalypse! Connor paused. There was sounds near to where he was from what he could tell there was a boy and girl, Despite his leg playing him up he coudn't just ignore it, He had to do something so he started to run towards the sounds still limping but the pain faded away with a new sense of determination.

He paused once more and spotted the two teenagers leaning against a wired gate, they were trapped with around ten vampires or so closing in on them,

" HEY BACK OFF!!! "

starryknight
Samantha was patrolling the streets, as usual she had sneak out because her over protective parents wouldn't let her go, they keep saying "Your only 10 years old you can't just go walking around the city at night by yourself!" Sam sighed "Parents, you can't live with them and you can't live without them." Samantha is a prodigy that trained under her grandmother who was also a powerful witch but sadly she passed away not too long ago leaving Sam to train on her own.
Samantha heard the awful cries of demons and humans mix...and could that possible be a dragon? she thought to herself well adjusting her yellow rain coat she wear over her flowery shirt and dark blue jeans, she also had on a pear of bright yellow rain boots that would keep her shoes dry. She was levitating on top of a club famous for being a hot spot for vamps and demons. She looked out into the darkness and felt a whole lot of evil was all around she was about to leave thinking she might be needed else where tonight when suddenly she noticed two teenagers walk out of the club, she knew the club would let even her in just to be some vamps snack. Sam followed the two just levitating roof to roof making sure these two got home okay, then a group of vampires were suddenly on their trail at least five of them. Sam got excited, the most vamps she'd ever fought at once was four now it was time to break her record. The witch closed her eyes chanting a spell she felt the power of her staff that was strapped on her back give her magic more of a kick, blue lightning started to form in her small hands. "Alright right, remember your training, remember granny's training," she repeated to herself. Sam jumped from the buildings roof top stopping a foot from the ground, she was now between the vamps and the two teens lightning surrounding her, the rain sizzled as it touched the bolts, this was a dangerous spell to do in the rain but it was at its strongest too. "FORCE KNOW MY PLIGHT RELEASE THE LIGHT" she stalled for dramatic effect which her grandma would've slapped her for even doing this little show. "LIGHTNING!" she yelled at the top of her lungs stretching out both hands toward the vampires. The lightning made a loud crackling sound then it hit the first vamp and he made this weird sound then went poof the lightning jumped from him to the others sending them to the ground shacking. It normally took more to take down a vamp but them being soak from the rain really gave the spell a boost. "Wow, that was a really good hit what do you guys think?" she turned to the teens to see what there response was but then she heard one of the vamps make this ugh sound trying to get back on his feet, "hold that thought," the young witch said as she floated to the remaining three. She chanted words again then she stuck her hands out again frying them making them go poof too. She turned and waved at the two "I got them see!" she pointed at where the three vamps used to be. She heard more coming, a lot more "We should probably leave now, follow me," she splashed down on the wet ground, she was already feeling a bit drained and tired it was way passed her bed time. "Come on I know a place where we'd be safe till day break!" she turned and ran to a near by apartment building her grandma used to live, her parents kept it because it was where her mom grew up so she couldn't get rid of it. The apartment building also had protective wards against evil creatures and it would keep them safe till the sun came out. She paused for a second "I thought I counted five," she held out her figures remembering the four faces, "uh oh." She looked around trying to find the last vampire, oh no this is not good I was too worried about looking cool for the older kids and lost one, she thought to herself panicky. Suddenly a hug object flew out of the shadows tackling Sam to the cold wet ground, She saw its face it was the fifth vamp. He was really ugly his face was all scrunched up and his fangs looked disgustingly sharp. He snarled at Sam making her scream out of fear, she tried to fight him off but she was not strong enough she wiggled around underneath the heavy vamp making it difficult for him to bite into her but she couldn't keep this up for much longer "HELP!" she screamed at the top of her lungs hoping someone would come.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis was busy fighting the vamps when he heard a scream for help. It sounded alot like a little girl. *Gotta make this quick...* The 3 vamps charged him, one behind the other. The first vamp tried to claw at Noctis, but he was way to slow for him. Noctis pulled out the Crimson blade. The blood red sword sliced through the vamp like butter. Blood splattered into the vampire behind him's face. Making him incapable of seeing. Noctis quickly stabbed him throw the chest and tossed him aside. Just before the last one could get 5 feet close, Noctis had already maid mince-meat out of him. "Ok, i gotta see whats going on." He seathed his sword and sprinted to the direction he heard the screams from. He finally found a little girl struggling with a vamp. He was a big one too."So you think you can just attack little girls?" Noctis shook his head. He despised these blood-thirsty creatures, especially when they attack females, let alone female children. Noctis dissapeared in a cloud of black smoke and reappeared next to the vamp. He forcefully kicked the vamp in the gut to make him scream. While the vamp was screeching Noctis quicly grabbed the little girl and distanced them from the ugly creature. He had his hands on his blades, incase this guy was a problem."Little girl, what exactly are you doing out here alone?"

Original Badgal
Meanwhile somewhere on a beach in L.A Gwen Raiden a mutant who's body is charged with electric current, But with the help of Gunn had managed to steal a device that repelled the current within her allowing her to touch people without harming them. Gunn and herself tried the device out allowing her to physically touch one another and it with that she had lost her virginity to him. Since then there had been others like now for instance she had found a guy she liked there were both lying their on the beach not bothering about the rain falling down on them, they were too busy kissing each other. Had Gwen been paying attention to what was happening around them she would of been more prepared for what was about to happen next..... Portals were opening all over the place, a bolt of lightning shot out as a portal began to open heading straight for Gwen hitting the device that was fitted on her lower back..Gwen's eyes opened in surprise but was too late, the device had been broken causing Gwen to electocute her boyfriend. Tears surfaced in her eyes, yet they stubbornly refused to fall as she stood up and looked down at the guy who had made her feel special, "no not again. " she said nodding her head in disbelief. More lightning hit her causing her to become angry and gave an angry cry at it as she looked up at the bolts that was giving her a boosted charge of electric current.

Eberwolf
Back in the alleyway Angel stepped forwards eyeing the dragon in the distance, "Lets go to work. " He said and took his sword and swung it slashing three hell demons at a time with each swing, the numbers was countless... the dragon was in his sight as he ran forwards taking out several demons has he moved closer to the dragon that was heading towards his direction...He paused as the dragon paused also about thirty feet away from him with confusion he stared right into it's eyes and something about it seemed so familiar.

Lime
Illyria punched one of the hell demons in the head smashing her hand right through to back of it's skull, whilst reversing kicking the one that was coming to the side of her sending it plummeting into a wall leaving a large crack from the impact of it. Illyria continued on fighting using her bare fists and strong kicks, yet they still kept coming in ranks. She turned her head sideways to Angel her blue drenched hair dripping wet from the heavy rain that was falling down on them all, Her large blue eyes fixed on Angel he seemed distracted in the dragon...not making any movement now to slay it. If there was one thing that got under her shell was reluctance and hesitation in battle she kicked several and punched her way through till there was no space between her and Angel, " why do you pause? Slay it. You hesitation offends me so. Your friend wesley is dead... you owe him to be more alert in your fight. "

TxG
Just outside of the city a vast array of military trucks was heading to it's location. They came to a halt just inside the city of L.A where it was clearly visible that the city was in utter chaos with portals all around opening, deafening screams could be heard, buildings on fire, polce sirens....Buffy was the first to step out of one of the large vehicles she had a fitted earpiece to keep in contact, and a bag that was strapped across her chest inside held top notch high-tech weapons and gadgets she waited for all of the slayers that had come with her along with witches and others who she was alligned with, " Alright you know the drill we get in there. Take out the bad guys. And get has many people to safety as we can. "

Samurai100
Daichi was striding through the street when he heard a roar and a scream, smiling he ran off towards the sound. He then saw three vampires backing away from two teenagers. He swiftly jumped in and decapitated one of them with his katana. As he paused to drink from the fountain of blood one of the other vampires moved in and attempted to strike him. Daichi dodged and grabbed his face
"you can just never get a drink in peace these days" he sighed as he crushed his head. Looking up he saw that the remaining vampire had fled. Daichi sniffed at the air
"Slayers.." he whispered and then dissapeared into the night"

Samurai100
(sorry didnt read the last posts properly)
Daichi was striding through the street when he heard a roar and a scream, smiling he ran off towards the sound. He then saw a vampire attacking a young witch. He swiftly jumped in and decapitated the vampire with his katana. As he paused to drink from the fountain of blood Daichi sniffed at the air and caught an annoying scent
"Slayers.." he whispered and then dissapeared into the night"

TxG
Maisie gasped at the scene in front of them, But then her instincts kicked in this was their chance to make a quick getaway from the these creatures,

" Lets get out of here. " Maisie whispered

" Ready when you are sis. " Ornshaw replied

Both she and Ornshaw started to flee, " Just keep running no matter what. " Maisie called through the thick of rain. They ran and headed into a narrow alleyway splashing through puddles Ornshaw stopped to regain breath,

" Come on we can't stop now...were not safe. " Maisie said with a pleading voice

" I just need a breather...what the heck are those things? " Ornshaw said through panting breath

" I don't know.. They look like vampires... " Maisie remarked disbeliving what she had just spoke.

" Oh no. ORNSHAW WE GOT TO GO...WE GOT TO GO NOW. " Maisie screamed there was six vampires closing in on the one side of the alleyway,

" They must of followed us here. " Ornshaw noted running on ahead in front of Maisie. The vampires were also running, Maisie glanced back and then tripped up. She tried to stand back up, But a piece of barb wire that was sticking out had become entangled in the lower part of her jeans. Ornshaw was running but something made him turn around..He saw his sister had fell but was stuck preventing her from getting up...He naturally started to run towards her...But Maisie gave him a tearful pleading look to not help her and to keep going,

" Ornshaw No...KEEP RUNNING IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME...PLEASE KEEP GOING.."

The vampires began surrounding Maisie she continued looking at her brother through a small gap...." Please..."

" I CAN'T LEAVE YOU!!!.....YOUR MY SISTER" Ornshaw shouted through choking tears

" go...you have no choice...I love you....tell mum and dad I love them..I love you all...NOW GO!!

Maisie said bravely tears welling in her eyes realising her fate....It's true the moment before you die your whole life flashes before one's eyes.

" I'm SORRY...I love you too " with that he ran on...he failed her.. He ran and ran

Screams could be heard from that same alleyway and then silence....She was gone. He stopped running and fell to his knees clutching his hair in frustration. the rain pouring down the tears from his eyes entwined with the falling rain.

Princess_Arya
Skye Turner followed behind Buffy and then listened closely to her orders. It sounded simple with just saying it, But if you could see the chaos in birds eye view then any wiser person would of bolted as far away as possible. It was utter chaos, but they all had a job to do and Skye was never one to turn her back on needed help. She was loyal to Buffy seeing the cause that she had built up with the slayers and witches such as she..It was family, They were her family. Skye nodded and made eye contact with Buffy to signify she understood the mission set out before them all..

MadMel

starryknight
Samantha was saved she was so happy she could burst into tears but it left when the man called her a little girl and asked why she was out here. "I'm out here killing vamps and stuff," she tried to sounded as nonchalant as possible. Suddenly out of nowhere another vamp appeared ripping the other apart and drank his blood, Sam turned her head it was so gross still then she noticed the older kids were gone. "Hey where did the two others go?" Then she heard a scream that would haunt her for the rest of her life, she ran toward the scream as fast as her bright yellow rain boots would carry her she came to an ally, she saw six vamps huddled over something she walked closer remaining as quite as possible then she seen what they were huddling over, it was the girl she saved from the other vamps. She couldn't move she lost all feeling in her body she could feel the hot tears rolling down her cheeks mixing with the cold rain. "How-how could I have let this happen," she managed to whisper. One of the vampires looked up from the corpse to the girl "another meal," the vampire jumped up and ran toward Sam but she didn't move instead she chanted a spell she swung her are like she was swatting something away, the vampire flew to a wall. Sam held her arm out holding the vamp on the wall with her other arm she released a lightning bolt into the vamps chest reducing him into dust. The other vamps looked up to see their friend die, the hissed flashing their fangs at her, "Which one of you freaks is next?" she wiped her tears with her cold fingers.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis smiled at the little girl until he heard another girls screams. The screams reminded him of when his mother was killed by a vamp, while she was pregnant with Noctis' little sister. He could never leave a vamp alive after that. Its one of the main reasons hes a slayer. Noctis ran after the girl, and when he caught up to her he saw a grueling scene. A strange feeling jolted through his body as the girl reminded him of that day. "I hate these goddamn vamps..." After the other girl destroyed a vamp he rushed in front of her. "Hasing Dance..." Noctis withdrew his Golden Blade and his Azure blade. He attacked all the vamps vigorously. While attacking you could see afterimages of Noctis, those he didnt move 2 feet from his spot. The blades seemed to have longer reach after Noctis finished his beatiful array of swordsman skills. The vamps where literally diced and deminished into the air. blood splatterring onto the walls of the alley. He had taken out all the bamps at once. Although he never planned on using that move, vamps just pissed him off, and seeing the little girl's limp, cold, bloody body made his anger worse. You could hear nothing but the ring of metal as he put away his swords. Noctis turned to the girl and looked down. "Whats your name?"

Samurai100
Shadows formed as a pulsing void appeared in the middle of the street. A clawed hand formed and slowly an evil entity forced its way out of the void with a wave of its hand it created a double bladed staff out of darkness. the shadows became solid and a demon came into being.
Finally... a new hunting ground." it rasped
As it strode through the streets it was halted by some humans. AS he methodically cut them down he feasted on their terror, their fear.
"It has been far too long." It said in a terrible rasping chuckle.

Urban_Reaper
Connor followed the scented trail and found a gruesome sight before his eyes.....It was the girl from before he tried to save and the other two onlookers who had come to their aid, But something was missing? If the girl was on the floor in a pool of stained blood....where was the boy? He was picking up another trail he wasn't that far just half a block away Connor raced to find him quickly before another demon or vampire would find him first.

Eberwolf
Angel contined staring at the dragon Illyria's words stung like a thousand knives piercing him....Doyle,Wesley, Fred, Cordelia It was like hamillton taunting at him the truth his original team died before him...how many of his friends would he out live...Then it brought him back to Cordelia...the dragon...cordelia...It coudn't be...It wasn't possible was it? Angel turned to Illyria, " You think I don't know that, I know you took orders from Wesley and I'm not asking you to take them from me..But you all we have so please help the others...I'll worry about the dragon. "

starryknight
Sam ran over to the girls body she collapsed next to her, she put her hands to the girls neck checking for a pulse for the off chance she'd be alive. There was nothing, she put her hands over the girls lifeless eyes and closed them, she scooped the girls head in her lap hugging her and balling her eyes out. "I'm sorry, I couldn't save you but I promise I'll find and protect your brother." she gently set the girls head back on the ground and turned to the slayer, "My name is Samantha Hearth, I'm a witch...in training, but right now I have to find the boy that was with her." she turned and after the the guy who seemed to be trying to help, he was limping and it look like his leg was hurt, "Do you need me to help you walk? I can levitate you if you want." She tried to smile at the boy but it wouldn't come out her heart was so sad she couldn't even fake a smile.
__________________ Ashmora______________

Ashmora was in her loft in LA, she had many houses around the world but this was her favorite, after 600 years of traveling the world she wanted to play normal human for awhile. Today was different though something didn't feel right she felt something was going to happen but she didn't know what. She heard a loud crash coming from her room, she grabbed her twin kodachi in case it was another damn werewolf attack. "Self righteous bastards think they can attack me twice in one night?" She ran to the room expecting wolves to be jumping through her window but instead she found a portal looking thing it was sucking her in "What the hell?!" she yelled grabbing on the the door seal trying to keep herself from goin in but it was too strong and the wall just ripped making Ash spiral in to the nether. She was trapped in this darkness moving fast toward something, finally after what seem like hours she was shot of the portal causing a small carter in the street. She got up slowly and looked around, she was in the middle of some sort of end of the world seen in what looked like LA "What is going on..." she then noticed she was standing in between a few humans and a very powerful being. She rose her brow confused as to what was going on and decided the smart thing to do was to back away slowly.

TxG
Buffy raised her brow at the hybrid who had appeared before them and was throwing accustations left right and center which she had very little patience every minute lost an innocent person would lose their lives,

" Okay I don't know where the hell you just came from...But you need to back the hell off..Were sort of in a hurry here and your in the way so step aside and let us do what we have to do, or I'll take you down, your choice. " Buffy said taking out her revolving crossbow and taking aim her expression very serious.

Hunter_Abari
"Well Sam, you can call me Noctis, and im fine. If there anyone else with her i suggest we find him quick. He could e in alot of danger..." Noctis stopped and looked at the lifeless body again. "So which way do you think the other boy went?" Noctis looked around for a sign of a struggle or even blood. He listnened very carefully incase someone screamed. The vamps never did anything good for anybody, and he despised them.

Samurai100
Khal walked on as he caught an unfamiliar scent, something like human but stronger more powerful. interested it walked towards the scent

Urban_Reaper
Connor turned around and looked at the two who had helped and was showing concern for the other boys wwhereabouts, Seeing as they all failed the sister they didn't want to fail her brother as well, " My leg will be fine...Iv'e had worse...But If you want to help the boy we need to move fast...There are other scents getting closer...He's not far. " Connor said turning back around and then started walking the limp seemed to not be paining him maybe it was the distraction and chaos that was getting worser every minute.

Original Badgal
Meanwhile back at the beach Gwen woke up, The lightning bolts had knocked her out and should of killed her...Or maybe it did and this was her reserrection. Unbenownst to Gwen at this point the senior partners had in fact made a choice to bring her back, It seemed she wassome use to them and had a large part to play in the apocalypse. Confused and alone has the guy she had been making out with prior to the lightning, was nowhere to be seen. Gwen walked on along the dark sandy beach and made her mind up to head back towards the city and find out just what the heck is going on.

starryknight
Sam looked up at Connor, "your a vampire aren't you," she paused to think about that she just asked. "but you seem like good vampire, well your trying to help this guy so you have to be. They walked a little farther down and saw the boy kneeling on the ground. Sam ran over to him and dropped to her knees in front of the boy. "Hey...I'm sorry about your sister..." she blinked hard trying not to cry then continued to talk. "Your not safe here we have to move or they might... it just wont be good."

Hunter_Abari
Noctis' eyebrows formed a surprised look. Sam had just asked if Connor was a vampire. He had never seen a "good" vampire but for some reason this Connor guy didnt seem the least bit evil. Noctis still had mixed emotions about him and decide he needed to find out if he was a vamp or not. "So your name's Connor? .....Are you a vamp?" Noctis kept his eyes fixed on Connors eyes to see if he was lying to him or not. Even if this guy turned out to beb a vamp, Noctis would still have the same feeling about vampires otherwise.

silenthawk
Back in the alleyway Spike spat out a chunk of blood, " That the best you got!" Spike mocked one of the hell demons and charged back at him with his sword taking right swings and then left, and then took a last swing slicing the demon's head clean off, " Not so tough no are ya. " Spike then swung his sword around and then charged once more after a trio of these hell demons who tried to come at him from the side when had been distacted in taking the other one. The rain still continued to pour down hard whilst he was taking swings and kicking one of the demons in the rear, Spike was about to ask Gunn how the wound of his was holding up.....But strangely Gunn was nowhere to be seen. Spike continued fighting and was getting miffed as it seemed he was the only one fighting these things off. He turned to Angel and Illyria, " Erm I hate to be a killjoy anore, But there is a apocalypse going on, can we save the chitchat for later folks. "

Samurai100
Daichi had just found the slayers, waiting for one to leave the group he observe them watching for the weakest. Eventually one left the group jumping down from his hiding place he landed in front of her, he drew his katana and slashed knocking her stake out of her hand. before she could call the others he slashed again forcing her to dodge. drawing a sword she attacked, wounding him on his shoulder and before he could stop her she called for the others. clenching his teeth Daichi jumped back and ran. Suddenly he ran into another group of slayers confronting another awesomely powerful creature interested he drew his katana , jumped and cut through the slayer he was battling. running into the shadows he bumped into a female vampire.

Urban_Reaper
Connor was relieved the boy seemed safe, shaken up, but safe neverless. He glanced at Samantha she was tough for a little girl, He edged a small smirk and then Connor stared at Noctis his face darkened just a touch into the broody manner he remembered, " I'm not a vampire, But I do have their abilities in strength, durability. reflexes and so on...." He tried to put as nicely as he could, although in some respect he did feel a little insulted to be mistaken for one and has for Noctis knowing his name he would ask later now wasn't the place nor the time, " Yes I'm Connor. " he walked by Samantha, ' How is he doing? "

starryknight
Samantha looked up from the boy to Connor, she didn't understand what he was saying but it didn't matter right now. "He doesn't look hurt but he's in shook and we really need to move him before more vampires come or he catches a cold or something. She stood up and looked at Noctis and gestured to him to come pick the boy up, "I have a safe place we can go for a while," She was starting to shiver from the rain, her hair was completely soaked and she was starting to feel a cold coming on. "Yeah so lets hurry before he gets sick, k" she didn't want to seem weak to the obviously strong guys so she lifted her chin and pointed in to the direction of her granny's apartment.

_______ashmore______

Ashmore saw the new vampire cut down the human then he bumped into her, " get away from me." She pushed him back into the opening in front of the other humans hoping the human would shoot him, not like it would do anything vamps skin was as hard as diamonds she thought to herself.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis looked at Connor for a few more seconds. He didnt really know him, so he couldnt trust him, but that also didnt gave him a reason to NOT trust him. Noctis picked the boy up and tried to sheild him as much as he could from the rain. He liked to look after little kids, as they remind him of what a good brother he couldve been. He looked back over at Connor and held out his hand."By the way, my name's Noctis."

TxG
In the midst of the grief of losing his sister Ornshaw had passed out, However he was slowly coming too. He opened his eyes slowly the feeling of being lifted up had woke him from his unconciousness..His eyes grew wider and were fix firm on Noctis the one who was holding him. Without warning Ornshaw felt a surge of anger swell up inside him has he looked around at the other two a girl and a boy watching him Intentively, " What the hell do you think your doing?...PUT ME DOWN!!!. I can walk...I'm not a kid alright. " Ornshaw's eyes fiery with a new found aggression. He wrangled himself out of Noctis's grip falling to the floor in the process, Looking really agitated and angry..He stood up flicked his wet fringe out of his eyes and just glared. Ornshaw only wanted one thing and one only..He just wanted to see her..He didn't want her to lie there dead and be all alone..Just how he left her there dying there all alone...It was all his fault, He should of helped her, Ignored her wishes to not come to her aid and help her..she might still be alive if he had.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis just looked at the kid. He almost reminded Noctis of his younger self. "Im preety sure you wouldnt want to be knocked out, on the ground with blood thirsty vamps running around, now would you!" Noctis didnt want to yell but when someone hes trying to help lashes out it gets him agitated. When his mom was killed he acted like him, so he kind of felt his pain. If the kid saw his sister now, it'd just scar him for life and he didnt want the kid to feel the pain he felt...

Lime
Illyria turned her head once more towards Spike's direction and walked with meaningful pace and instantly transferred the anger she felt inside her, Like venom was running through her veins and wanting to do more violence...She felt a more stronger...She relished it has she punched one of the hell demons sending it flying through the air like a bullet from a gun. She turned around to glare at Angel who seemed to be still distracted by it. Illyria nodded he was a sorry excuse for existence...When she used to have dominion and power that brought these lower beings, she did so to the brink of them begging for their pathectic lives, Weak were these ones in her eyes however it seemed things are has they once were...Much had changed.....Wesley was different he listened, understood she would never again hear his voice...The anger enraged her she charged at the ranks of hell demons intent to make trophys out of them. Another portal opened transporting Alice Cullen and the rest in various locations in L.A. It was dark and hostile it was in a state of utter chaos.. It looked like everyone were all being sent to hell and this place was the transport to getting there. She nodded her head there was bodies here there and everywhere, Creatures were feeding of them. The rain was harsh making this place seem like you would only see in one's nightmares the question was....Why?

Original Badgal
Gwen reached the city it was utter madness, the demons of hell and other worlds had made the city their playground. A group of three vampires had just been feeding of a victim when they looked up and spotted her, " Look what we have here aint she a pretty one. " said one of the vampires and the ugliest out of the three to say the least. Gwen didn't have the patience for this. They moved in closer licking their lips Gwen smirked, " I don't think you will like me I'm shocking. " Gwen replied teasingly. They seemed to like the idea of her being playful like how one would toy with their food she was their toy, A tasty one at that. Gwen nodded her head, " Fine have it your way then, " Gwen then moved her hands from behind her back and focused on the three and shot out strong electric lightning bolts from her hands frying the vamps with conviction. She then ran off but then got pulled into a dark, quiet alleyway and a familiar figure greeted her from under a hood he seemed different, But then again Gwen liked the wierd and different sort of like herself.

starryknight
Sam sighed, she was losing her patients with the boy she knows that he just lost his sister but this was really dangerous. "your sister is dead, I checked her pulse and shes gone , don't make her death meaningless and get killed yourself." Tears coming down her cheek still but she wiped them away while she stood up. Suddenly something jumped down from the roof top down into the ally. Sam screamed, the demon focused on the young witch and jumped at her, she rolled under it, she cast a spell and shot her hands toward the demon. Water from the ground spiraled around it in casing it in ice. "Dang, that...Thing really scared me." Sam said covering her mouth, she'd almost cussed which wasn't okay even if all hell breaks loose.

Urban_Reaper
Connor was also losing his patience with the boy, Didn't he realise there would be more of these things after them all with the intent to kill them. He was just about to say the exact same thing as he was thinking when one of the demons had tried to take them out. The girl Samantha although young in her age she was a tough cookie, He coudn't help but admire that. Connor glanced on ahead the city was being sent to hell. Connor faced the others with a meaningful stance, " We have to find somewhere safe, We can't go home we get tracked easy. No it has to be somewhere that could provide shelter and a base for us to come back to whilst we go out back and forth in doing search and rescue....Are you in? " Connor asked making eye contact with them all.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis slowly walked over to the demon in ice. He raised his right foot and forcefully kicked it, sending shards in all directions."Cant let this guy thaw out...Oh and yea sure, i just need to grab something I left at the bar if anyone wishes to come. " Noctis started to walk to the bar, as he had left his mothers golden band. It was one of the few things he had to remember her by. He atleast wanted someone to come with him incase he is attacked by a mob of vamps like always.

TxG
Ornshaw followed the rest till they reached just outside the demon bar throughout he had remained quiet, Not speaking just being observant listening to the conversations of the people that he had found himself mixed up with. So many emotions he was feeling. Loss, Regret, Hurt, Confusion, Pain, Anger. It was all too much noone should ever have to carry such a burden. Ornshaw stared on ahead into the distance as though in a daze or as one who was in shock after something traumatic had happened..It did he lost his one and only sister, and she was gone and there was nothing he could do about it. Meanwhile back in the alleyway at the back of the hyperian hotel the dragon continued to stare at Angel It's wings were flapping up and down as it hovered. It's stare was deep but it wanted a better look and Angel alone. The dragon flew slowly upwards wanting Angel to follow and take the hint to head to the top of the hotel. Buffy and the rest were still on the outskirts of the city it was possible with the portals opening and the signa they had picked up was bait really...The city of L.A, and other worlds and their cities were being sent to hell. It was inevitable but they had to help the people they could and quickly...and they had to find somewhere safe and fast things were going to get more hostile and more chaotic...A lot of confused and frightened people would be out there...And when people are irrational they do irrational and impulsive things.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis had gone inside the bar to retreive his mothers band. He told the others to wait outside for just a second. From outside the bar you could hear screaming yelling then see Noctis being thrown through the front door. He landed on his ass which hurt him like hell. Noctis looked up at his attackers as they came out of the bar. There was a large mob of demons looking upon him and the others. The one in the front seemed to be the leader. He was big, about 8 ft., and had sharp canine teeth rooted from his mouth. There was also about 50 more foul creatures behind him with deviant smiles on their faces. Noctis noticed the demon in the front with him mothers golden band. He had it around his huge wrist, but teh band was only so big, it would break any minute. That was the most important thing to Noctis and he couldnt have it broken, stolen or lost or it would crush him. "Hey that belongs to me, demon!" Noctis pointed at his wrist. The demon smiled showing rows of ugly sharp teeth."WELL ITS MINE NOW PRETTY BOY! I HEARD YOU'RE THE GUY WHOSE BEEN GOING AROUND KILLING DEMONS AND SUCH, IS THAT TRUE?!?" Noctis was angry at this point but he tried to keep his composure."Well I am a slayer its my job, or are you to stupid to see that?" The demon seemed to get mad from the statement."DON'T BE A SMART ASS!!! YU MUST BE NOCTIS!! YOU HAVE A LARGE BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD AND I EXPECT TO BE LEAVING WITH IT. YOU CAN EITHER COME NICELY OR BE TORN TO BITS!! AND YOUR FRIENDS AS WELL!!! THEY SEEM AS DEFENSELESS AS YOU!!! I BROUGHT OTHERS AS WELL TO MAKE THIS EASY AND FAST!!!! Noctis stood slowly eyeing the huge demon before him. He looked back at the others and nodded. He knew they were strong and all of them should be able to handle these creeps easily except for the boy. Noctis turned facing the demon again."All I need......is that band....." Within a blink of an eye Noctis had ran up to the huge demon and cut off the hand with the band on it. He picked it up as it fell to the ground and quickly stepped back to his initial point. Blood spewered to the ground as the demon yelled out holding his arm. YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!" The demon let out a roar while him and his gang rushed Noctis and the others. Noctis only put the band in his pocket and grabbed on the handle of his sword ready to rip these demons apart."Someone take the kid to a safe place. Im not missing this for the world...."

MadMel
Originally posted by TxG
"Okay I don't know where the hell you just came from...But you need to back the hell off..Were sort of in a hurry here and your in the way so step aside and let us do what we have to do, or I'll take you down, your choice. " Buffy said taking out her revolving crossbow and taking aim her expression very serious.
Var sighed. Maybe these people didn't call him here. In that case, who did? All the same, this slayer was pissing him off. "Show some respect, mortal. Don't insult my intelligence with that puny weapon in your hand. Only the weak and pitiful fall to such devices." He paced around in front of the slayer, one hand on his sword, the other still crackling with fire. "You know, where I come from, you kind are hunted just as much as ours. Sometimes even more so. The mortals see you as plagues upon society, causing more destruction than peace. You can't be so different."

starryknight
Sam stepped in front of Shaw to protected him, she may be short but she pact a bell of a punch. She grabbed the boys hand and pulled him, she didn't like running from a fight but she had to keep the boy safe. "Come on we have to get to get out of here."

Ashmora rolled her eyes at the vampires words, this guy is so full of himself I wish the human could kick his ass she thought to herself smiling at the idea.

Samurai100
Daichi watched with interest he wanted to see the slayers reaction

Eberwolf
Angel watched as the dragon flew upwards towards the top of the hotel, Two of the hell demons came at him whilst he had been distracted with paying attention to what the dragon was doing. One of the hell demons took the oppotunity and swung It's double edged blade slicing the side of Angel's Stomach. Angel whinced in the unprepared pain from it, His attention shifted from the dragon to the two hell demons. Angel swung his sword and did battle with the two doing his best to fend them off the best he could, This wound was paining him greatly, He felt weakened with great effort he managed to aim all the strength that he had swinging his sword taking one of the demons head off whilst running his sword right through deeply into the gut of the other. Angel placed his hand where his wound was and still holding his bloodied sword in the other he made his way to the top of the hotel. Once he reached the rooftop he walked slowly, He could see the dragon on the edge sitting it was as he had thought the dragon did mean for him to follow. Angel took his hand from his wound nad held it out in front of him, His hand was shaking and it was bloody. Angel gazed back at the dragon who wasn't making any movement...But only staring at him. Angel's vision was going in and out of focus becoming blurryfied....He was weak, Why did the dragon not take the advantage and attack him. He sank to his knees and lay there on the floor his head turned towards the dragon as the heavy rain was beating down upon him.

Urban_Reaper
Connor left Hunter in the bar and hoped he hurried and would catch them up in time he seemed to have his wits about him if a little robust, But handy netherless hewalked on ahead of Samantha and Ornshaw ocasionally glancing back to make sure they were alright, He knew Samantha could handle herself but his may concern was the boy who was not handling things which was to be expected considering, It was a shock to him but he had to snap out of it sometime sooner rather than later. Connor main motive was to find a safe place for them all and then perhaps he could have a chat with Ornshaw and help him overcome his loss and put it to good use in helping others who would be in the same boat as him...Give him some focus, Some perspective and impotantly motivation to do good. Connor knew also danger was lurking in every corner,Twist and bend that they were taking it was just chance that they would all make it safely and in one piece. Connor turned a corner and spotted some abandoned warehouses they were worth checking out and seemed big enough he signalled Samantha and Ornshaw to follow him this was as good as place as any even if It's just for a small stop.

TxG
The dragon gazed deeply at Angel. It's large eyes scrying deeply underneath the skin of him. He was wounded...The dragon saw, A wound that normally woudn't of weakened the one who was laying there...This wound was mortal. The dragon continued to study the being, It's head turned to the side slightly as It saw the beating heart of the now human being. In the distance ahead a flock of other demons had followed the dragon...They came with purpose, To wreak destruction and punish the ones who had angered and defied the senior partners. The dragon turned It's neck, It's eyes wide with concern...They had to be stopped. Turning back to face Angel a overwhelming stronghold was filling it. A need to protect the now human Angel and. The dragon gave an ulmitely deafening roar It sprung from where it was sitting and raced off in pursuit of the hell dragons with purpose. Meanwhile Buffy listened to the hybrid she lowered her crossbow and placed it by the side of her, Clearly he didn't know how things worked in this world if thats where they were now...She wasn't so certain anymore. Buffy however kept that information to herself she getting impatient with him, But tried to keep her cool the best she could, " So us slayers are hated and hunted in your world? Well newsfash we arn't in your world and neither are you...Ruled have changed...For someone so confident such as yourself your haven't got the brains to figure out that you come here with your boring speech, Yet what you fail to get is we don't care...and you are outnumbered. There is more of us than there are of your kinf and even your kind are joining us. Buffy replied bluntly with capability and confidence of her being the leader of her arm. Ornshaw glanced up as Connor signalled for he and the girl to follow him...must of found something he thought, Not caring either way he shrugged his shoulders and looked back down towards the floor as he walked.

Hunter_Abari
"Guess im on my own on this one....Makes it all worthwhile!" Noctis dodged a claw coming at him from the left side by ducking. He thrust his sword upward to cut off the arm of the creature. It passed out from the blood loss. The bigger demon kicked at Noctis, aiming for his stomach, but he was too slow."Huh?" Ahhhhhh!!!!" Noctis had stabbed the beast in the abdomen. With vigorous force he quickly cut upwards to ultimately remove the who right side of the demons body, causing it along with the demon, to drop to the ground. He looked up at the 30 or 40 more demons. "I wasn't going to try this but..." Noctis raised two blades, one crossing the other in an "X" type shape. He slashed them downwards to create a large blue "X" rushing towards the mob. It tore through them like a bullet through a piece of paper. The whole mob was torn to pieces. Blood on the ground, on the floor, and limbs in all directions. Noctis believed he killed all of the demons but he was too naive. He withdrew his swords and let out a smirk at the pitiful excuse for a fight. Noctis, being cocky turned around and in front of him stood a rouge demon, he didn't know was there. By the time Noctis could react, it was too late... The demon had stabbed him in the right part of his chest with a little knife."No...." He dropped to his knees surprised he was stabbed. " Is this it?" Noctis' face hit the ground while the demon stood over him grinning. The creature picked up the fallen swordsman and was planning to take him in to get the reward. Noctis was there helpless. The last thing he thought about was at least the others he was with were safe. Especially the little boy who had just lost his sister. Now he was at risk of losing his life...

MadMel
Originally posted by TxG
Meanwhile Buffy listened to the hybrid she lowered her crossbow and placed it by the side of her, Clearly he didn't know how things worked in this world if thats where they were now...She wasn't so certain anymore. Buffy however kept that information to herself she getting impatient with him, But tried to keep her cool the best she could, " So us slayers are hated and hunted in your world? Well newsfash we arn't in your world and neither are you...Ruled have changed...For someone so confident such as yourself your haven't got the brains to figure out that you come here with your boring speech, Yet what you fail to get is we don't care...and you are outnumbered. There is more of us than there are of your kind and even your kind are joining us. Buffy replied bluntly with capability and confidence of her being the leader of her arm.
Var relaxed about 2 hairs. He continued pacing "Your words are empty. The rules never change. Once this crisis on your world is over, things will go back to they way they were. Hell, it appears it's already begun. I can sense them everywhere. Vampires, werewolves, hybrids, demons, witches, and the most violent of them all, humans - With too many species in the one place, it'll be like popping the wine cork of war. Don't think for a second your numbers could save you from that kind of disaster." Var looked around. He could have sworn he had heard the beating of giant wings in the distance. "Is it just me, or is there some kind of large winged animal on the loose? Do dragons normally exist in this world?"

starryknight
Samantha had a terrible feeling in her stomach, the kind she got when she knew something was wrong. "Connor you take Orn with you I can't leave Noctis behind." She nodded to the two boys as she leviated off the ground and went back to the club as fast as she could. She arrived there just in time to see Noctis get stabbed, "No!" She cried out her voice had power in it. Sam chanted her lightning spell and and sent a bolt at the demon, the demon jumped back in time to dodge her attack. The demon laughed then with a blur of speed he was suddenly in front of Sam, he grabbed the font of her yellow rain coat and lifted her up with one arm. Sam started kicking at the demon but her legs were too short, the demon laughed "What can a little girl hope to do to an all powerful demon?" Samantha grabbed the demons arm and sent lightning through his arm, it wasn't enough to kill him but it did make him drop her. The demon ran into the shadows of the room "You little witch, you'll pay for that!" the demons voice was filled with pain that gave Samantha hope which made her grin. "I'll tear that smile off your face!" the demon yelled before disappearing in a blur of speed again this time he grabbed her by the arm and threw her threw her toward the back wall, the was able to stop herself by levitating before she hit the wall. "What can you do witch? you have nothing to stop my speed and you are too weak to win. Tell you what if you surrender I'll let the slayer go but you'll have to be my pet till the end of your puny life span." The demon laughed as if someone said a joke. Sam looked at Noctis who was struggling with his wound then looked back at the demon, "Bite me" Sam respond. "Too bad you would've made an entertaining pet, what a waste but I will play with you for a little bit before I kill you and the slayer." The demon disappeared again, suddenly Sam felt a sting on her arm she looked down to see a scarlet line on her jacket then more she flet more stings, he was cutting her with the knife he used to stab Noctis. The the cuts were just deep enough to make her bleed but they were starting to hurt, "Dang this guy is super annoying" she covered her face to protect her eyes while her arms were getting slashed up. Then she thought of something, She chanted a spell so low it was a whisper, water began to pour in from out side making the floor wet, she whispered another spell making the water freeze making the ground slippery. The demon let of a yell and slipped in to the wall crashing into it hard on Sam's right, Sam threw her right arm out sending a bolt of lightning at the demon this time it hit he was paralyzed unable to move. "your not laughing anymore" Sam said with a sober voice. The chanted a spell and begun to levitate, she lifted her bleeding arm right arm up over her head with her palms facing the roof, static was visibly dancing around her. The demons eyes grew with fear "How can a little witch be this powerful?!" he let out and grunt trying to move but it was to no use. Sam dropped her arm pointing it toward the demon and a huge lightning bolt from the sky dropped in from the roof and stroked the demon down like heaven it self passed judgement. The demon was no more the room of smelled of burning flesh, Sam dropped to her knees gasping for air. She looked up and saw the roof caught fire and so did the place where the demon was, She wobbled to feet and walked over to Noctis. "You alright?" she shifted trhough her rain coat pockets and pulled out a vile filled with red liquid, she popped the top off and handed it to Noctis. "This is my grandmothers most powerful healing potion, it tease really gross but it will help you bobo," she gestured to his chest. "Hurry we have to go before the fire burns this place down," even though the rain was still coming down heavy the fire was still spreading fast. Sam had cuts all over her body and felt one on her cheek, stupid demon this better now scar, she thought quietly to herself. She didn't know blue glowing veins grew from her eyes down her cheeks and in to her neck.

starryknight
(( NO! I submitted my post then came back to edit but i went over the time limit!! Im so sorry to do this but i like this one better so ignore my first post and please forgive me.))

Samantha had a terrible feeling in her stomach, the kind she got when she knew something was wrong. "Connor you take Orn with you I can't leave Noctis behind." She nodded to the two boys as she leviated off the ground and went back to the club as fast as she could. She arrived there just in time to see Noctis get stabbed, "No!" She cried. Sam chanted her lightning spell and and sent a bolt at the demon, it jumped back in time to dodge her attack. The demon laughed then with a blur of speed was suddenly in front of Sam, he grabbed the font of her yellow rain coat and lifted her up with one arm. Sam started kicking at the demon but her legs were too short, it laughed "What can a little girl hope to do to an all powerful demon?" Samantha grabbed the demons arm and sent lightning through his arm, it wasn't enough to kill him but it did make him drop her. The demon ran into the shadows of the room "You little witch, you'll pay for that!" the demons voice was filled with pain that gave Samantha hope which made her grin. "I'll tear that smile off your face!" the demon yelled before disappearing in a blur of speed again this time he grabbed her by the arm and threw her toward the back wall, the was able to stop herself by levitating before she hit the wall. "What can you do witch? you have nothing to stop my speed and you are too weak to win. Tell you what if you surrender I'll let the slayer go but you'll have to be my pet till the end of your puny life span." The demon laughed as if someone said a funny joke. Sam looked at Noctis who was struggling with his wound then looked back at the demon, "Bite me" Sam replied. "Too bad you would've made an entertaining pet, what a waste but I will play with you for a little bit before I kill you and the slayer." The demon disappeared again, suddenly Sam felt a sting on her arm she looked down to see a scarlet line on her jacket then more she felt more stings, he was cutting her with the knife he used to stab Noctis. The the cuts were just deep enough to make her bleed but they were starting to hurt, "Dang this guy is super annoying" she covered her face to protect her eyes while her arms were getting slashed up. "Come on there as to be something I can do." then she was stuck with an idea. She chanted a spell so low it was a whisper, water began to pour in from out side making the floor wet, she whispered another spell making the water freeze making the ground slippery. The demon let of a yell and slipped in to the wall crashing into it hard on Sam's right, Sam threw her right arm out sending a bolt of lightning at the demon this time it hit, he was paralyzed unable to move. "your not laughing anymore" Sam said with a sober voice. She chanted a spell and begun to levitate, she lifted her bleeding right arm up over her head with her palms facing the roof, static was visibly dancing around her. The demons eyes grew with fear "How can a little witch be this powerful?!" he let out a grunt trying to move but it was to no use. Sam dropped her arm pointing it toward the demon and a huge lightning bolt fell from the sky dropping in from the roof and stroked the demon down like heaven it self passed judgement. The demon was no more the room of smelled of burning flesh, Sam dropped to her knees gasping for air. She looked up and saw the roof caught fire and so did the place where the demon was, She wobbled to feet and walked over to Noctis. "You alright?" she shifted through her rain coat pockets and pulled out a vile filled with red liquid, she popped the top off and handed it to Noctis. "This is my grandmothers most powerful healing potion, it tastes really gross but it will help your bobo," she gestured to his chest. "Hurry we have to go before the fire burns this place down," even though the rain was still coming down heavy the fire was still spreading fast. Sam had cuts all over her body and felt one on her cheek, stupid demon this better not scar, she thought quietly to herself. She didn't know blue glowing veins grew from her eyes down her cheeks and in to her neck but felt something weird on her cheeks and rubbed at it.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis squinted from the pain as he drank the potion. "Thanks...didnt see him..." He tried to get up on his feet but the pain was too unbearable. "Ahhhh.." He fell back to the ground."Looks like I wont be moving for a while. Sam I owe ya one...But your hurt too. This all my fault." Noctis pounded the ground with his fist when he noticed blue veins on Samantha's face. "Umm, do me a favor. Reach into my bag and youll find a mirror. Check yourself out..." Noctis was still in pain, but the potion helped a bit.

Urban_Reaper
After Sam levitated away he looked at Shaw and nodded, " Looks like It's just you and me then....Come on then and stay close. " Connor said but in an orderly and protective manner of tone. He walked over to a large and stretched electric fence. He gazed at it briefly and then picked a brick up of the floor and tossed it at the fence to see if it was charged or not. With luck it wasn't. Connor walked closely to the fence and spotted a gap in it that was big enough for a person to get through. He walked through glancing back occasionaly to see that Shaw was following him. They carried on walking till they reached the facility with large warehouses at the back of it. Connor glanced around there was not security anywhere, ~They must of scarped ~ he thought to himself and then turned backaround and saw a staircase and a large security door at the top of it, connor walked up it it was worth checking out at least in the off chance it might be open. He walked up to the door, But it was has he expected it was locked by an electric security device, " Dammit. " Connor cursed with the impatience of it all.

Original Badgal
" Looks like you could use some help. " Gwen called up to Connor, where she was standing halfway up the stairs. With a teasing smile she carried on walking up the stairs till she reached the top and then walked over to where Connor stood. Gwen took of one of her leather gloves and then placed her hand over the electrical lock, A small electric charge from her hand sparked out from it, activating the security device to unlock.

starryknight
Sam gave Noctis a weird look then dug through the slayers bag being careful not to cut her hands on anything sharp, "Ah ha I found it." She pulled the mirror out and took a look at it, she almost dropped it when she seen the blue glowing veins on her face stretching to her neck. " uhh I've heard of this happening when witches use too much magic, it will go away..maybe...hopefully." She put the mirror back in the bag and stood up. "Alright we need to move, Connor and Shaw are waiting for us and this place is burning." She put her hands over Noctis and chanted a spell, He begun to levitate off the ground. "Alright if you don't move I should be able to carry you at least for a little while, you weigh more then you look by the way." Sam pushed the slayer in front of her and exited the burning club. "Okay so we were headed to that ware house over there and I'm guessing thats were they are now." She started walking to the warehouse trying not to drop Noctis.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis let out a small chuckle. "Your a funny kid...Sam." He began to think of how it would have been if his sister would've been born. She would've been about Sam's age. "You know you didn't have to do all that for me. I didn't want anyone else in danger because of my stupid mistake. Guess I gotta start being more careful..."

starryknight
Sam smiled at Noctis his words were sweet but unnecessary, "It was nothing honest thats what friends are for right?" She smiled even brighter, the cut on her cheek hurt but it didn't matter she was happy to have been able to save Noctis. Some minutes later they arrived at the warehouse, "hmm I think this is the one." She levitated them both over the fence, she spotted were Connor and Shaw got in. "Come on lets go!" She shouted with excitement.

Urban_Reaper
Connor smiled in appreciation and was impressed by this quirky young woman, " Thanks. " He then studied her face intentively, She looked familiar, " Hey don't I know you from somewhere? " Connor asked knowing he seen her somewhere before, It was hard to tell where since he had new memories that was mixed up with old ones which could be difficult occasionaly in bringing to the fore of familiar faces that he had not much conversation with.

Eberwolf
Angel continued to lie on the floor on top of the roof wounded, and hurt he warched the dragon faintly as it took of as the sounds of other hell dragons had come. Angel didn't know how much longer he could hold out for, His heart was beating fast, A heart that hadn't beated for so long, It felt strange...He was being punished and he knew it, The senior partners had made him human once more. Normaly Angel would of been okay with this but It didn't make sense Angel had in fact signed away his shinshu, His reward to be human...Maybe this was the senior partners way to have a laugh at his expense,A cruel taunt and jab at the fact that whilst he was like this...Wounded and mortal he was pretty much useless to the city that did need him in the apocalypse to help them and the senior partners know that. Hence why they made him vunerable and human. Angel coudn't give up not now, Not like this...His vision was going dim, But he had to fight it...Where was the dragon? And why didn't it attack him.

Original Badgal
Gwen turned around and stared at Connor, a smirk etched in the cornerside of her mouth, " I'm Gwen Raiden. Your father is Angel, I'm aquainted with him... It's Been a while since Iv'e seen him though . " Gwen replied she took her attention away from Connor as she saw two figures in midair approaching them, " what would you know we have company. Not counting your little silent friend here. " In reference to Ornshaw who was rather quiet.

TxG
Buffy was growing tired of the hybrid's continous pacing, Did it have fleas or something? Either way it the conversation was could be saved for later. The sound of flapping and roaring could be heard in the distance, It was nowhere near where they were though Buffy's main priority was to limit the casualties and deaths to a bare minimum, " If they were I have never seen them...It is possible of course. Look I don't mean to sound blunt, But I have a job to do here. I know you don't care. But I do alright. So you either join us or get the hell outta the way!"

Hunter_Abari
Noctis felt good enough to walk. He still had pain in his stomach but Sam had already worked enough. He didnt want to treat her as a little kid but she had to be tired by now. "Hey Sam thanks for the lift. You can put me down now. I dont want to strain you too much, your already hurt like i am." He cracked a faint smile at her. He admired her because she was only 10 but had the heart of an adult. Thats the kind of sister he hoped for years ago, and she almost feels like a sister to him, even though they only met, and he never knew how having a sister felt. But even though, he imagined it would be like her.

starryknight
Sam got to the stairs where Connor, Shaw, and some new girl were then she heard Noctis say something. She nodded at the slayer and gentle put him down on his feet then set herself down, as soon as she released her powers she fell to her knees. "My body feels like jell-o," Sam giggled, she was so tired she could probably close her eyes and fall asleep. "You can go up with them, I'm just gonna sit here for a few," she took a deep breath and let it out. Her cuts were still bleeding and she didn't have anymore potions, she wasn't in a life or death moment but it still sucked.

Ashmora yawned, these people were so boring, all they did was talk. "well its the end of the world, I think I'll help to since its so boring just standing here." She back peddled into the shadows and disappeared not knowing what side she would help, she didn't care if the world ended but she also didn't like the idea of mass murder.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis slowly pulled off his bag so he wouldnt strain himself. He pulled out a blanket that his grandmother made for him. It was black, made with 100% cotton. It always kept Noctis warm while he was smile. He handed it to Sam."Here Sam, its kinda cold out, im going to see if i can find anything up there that can heal your wounds." Noctis slowly made his way upstairs hoping Sam wasnt cut up too bad. He finally got upstairs where Connor and Gwen. "Um exuse me, Im Noctis." He looked at Gwen and grinned still holding his wound on his stomach."Hey Connor, um do either one of you have any healing potions, because Sam is down there cut up pretty good."

Urban_Reaper
Connor looked at Noctis and nodded, " Nope not on me, Bring her up here and we'll check this place out, We might find something in here for her. " Connor suggested he was also thinking of Sam if she was injured like Noctis had said then she shoudn't be left on her own It wasn't safe and this was a big facility, She would rest better in there.

starryknight
Sam took the blanket from Noctis with a smile, she was happy to have met him he was cool almost like a big brother if she had one that is. She was the only child, Sam liked being spoiled having all the attention but she was lonely sometimes and wished she had a little brother or sister to keep her company. Maybe I should talk to mom and dad about it, she shivered at the idea maybe not she thought to herself. She wrapped the blanket around her after saying thank you to the slayer, "Oh I should call them and make sure they're okay." Sam took out her satellite phone her dad made her carry, "well at least this bulky thing will come in handy now." She dialed the number to her dads phone but no one answered, usually her dad would pick up any time of the night if she called he was over protective like that. "Thats not a good sign," she said out loud to herself. She struggled to her feet and tipped forward almost falling over then folded the blanky up and put it on the steps, she didn't want to bother the others but she needed to check on her parents just to make sure they were alright. She gathered all of her strength and ran to the fence and levitated over it one more time then she ran toward home, "Of course they're alright, mom is a witch too and we have protective wards throughout the apartment building. I just need to make sure really fast then I'll come find the guys again and we can help save more people like super hero team up where the super heroes teamed up and helped people and stuff." she started to babble to herself she was scared of not knowing.
She reached her apartment building and searched for the wards to the entrance that that hid from the naked eye, they were missing. Sam felt short of breath, this was wrong. She ran up the stairs to her apartment, the protective wards up there were gone to and made Sams stomach feel sick. The front door looked like it was kicked open. She hurried in "Mom Dad!" she yelled in a frighted voice. She ran down the hall to her room, a blue light was shining in there. She nearly reached the room when she saw a demons body in her mom and dads room, he was obviously stroke down by her mother. She continued turning into her room she gasped, she couldn't understand what she was seeing, she didn't want to it was to horrible.

TxG
Xbby got out of her car as the roads in the city became one big jam of chaos, Her pink eyes glowed slightly as she surveyed the damage, There were fires breaking out everywhere, Demons, Wolves, and Vampires snacking on the citizens who didn't manage to run fast enough to get away from the onslaught in time. Has she zoomed in she spotted a famly in trouble, A young mother and her two children who were ebing ambushed by a gang of vampires..She was pleading and crying with fear not just for herself, But mosty for her children to be spared. Xbby heard and seen enough she jumpred onto the top of the car and starting leaping in long bounds across the cars that were stuck in the streets. Xbby ran head on punching several demons out of the way with one punch. once she reached the family her pink hair and her pink eyes were inflamed making her look a glowing orb of pink light. She punched four of the vampires out of the way with just one powerful punch , and then the other four who had tried to come at her with surprise, Xbby glared with anger and picked up a nearby truck with just one hand and threw it at them squashing them indefinitly. Once they were taken care of, Xbby smiled at the family she saved, "Hurry now and get out of here, and be careful alright. " She said with concern. Once the family had thanked her they hurried and left, Leaving Xbby to see there were a heck of a lot more people to save in the city, The demons were indeed taking over.

Hunter_Abari
"Yea, that's a good idea..." Noctis made his way down the steps again hoping to find Sam there. All he saw was his blanket folded up on the bottom stair. "She couldn't have been attacked...if she had time to fold the blanket. Connor!! Sam's gone!!!" Noctis knew it was really dangerous outside and although she could protect herself, she was already hurt enough. He started to walk out side to find where she went. Noctis used one of his katanas to keep him standing."Sam!!"

Urban_Reaper
Connor arched his brow and then turned to Gwen, " Take Ornshaw inside and stay with him. " He ordered he then rushed down the stairs and then stood by Noctis, " Sneaky her trail leads to over the fence and beyond, I"m guessing she went home. " Connor muttered nodded his head in disbelief, He could relate to how Sam was feeling he had family also in the city. Still it wasn't a good move. Especially to go off by herself and injured as well to say the least.

Original Badgal
" Great cause I really want to spend my time babysitting. " Gwen called out after Connor. She rolled her eyes and then motioned Shaw to follow her, " Come on then cutie, Just you and me then. " Gwen said cheekily and then walked through the door of the facility.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis jogged over to the fence. Running would hurt his stomach to much."Well what are we waiting for. Lead the way. Sam, could be in alot of trouble..." Noctis jumped over the fence and yelled out in pain when he landed." I'm okay, lets go." He continued to travel the fastest he could keeping an eye out for demons or other nasty creatures.

Urban_Reaper
Connor leaped over the fence in a single bound with little effort, He ran quickly after Noctis catching up with him in no time, His leg no longer paining him has he ran,

" Her scent is strong, were not far off now.."

Hunter_Abari
Noctis ran making sure to stay with Connor since his nose wasnt as strong yet. He kept one hand on his stomach and the other to his blade incase a vamp was attracted to his blood. "Are we close yet?"

Urban_Reaper
Connor stopped running for a second, The scent led to a few apartment blocks. The screams from the city was deafening, But they had to focus on finding Sam first. Connor turned to Noctis and handed him a garlic vial pendant, A quirky item he had for while now. But Noctis at the moment looked like he needed it more than him,

" Take this, It will stop the vampires from coming too close, They hate garlic as you know. The trail leads over there. " Connor spoke signifying that Sam was in one of the apartment buildings.

Hunter_Abari
"Ok we'll split up. I'll go to this one." Noctis went to the building on the right of him and went up the stairs. He yelled Sams name and knocked on doors. Either nobody answered or someone told him no one named Sam is there."Damn! I hope shes alright." Noctis made his way down the stairs when he heard a hiss and a vampire jumped from the ceiling and mauled him. It quickly retreated because of the garlic. Noctis felt so useless and vunerable. Even he found Sam and she was in trouble he couldnt do much in his current condition...

TxG
Meanwhile the dragon roared as it approched at vast speed towards the hell dragons, The dragon roared back, But not in anger more in shock at to why their kin was coming at them like this. The obvious could of been pointed out, It wasn't like them, And had no intention of hurting team Angel like the senior partners had intended or reigning down chaos upon the city that was in the midst of being transported to a hell dimension. The dragon roared once more and he breathed fire at them in one long line, The dragons flung back and attempted to attack it, But the dragon was too quick and once more let out a shot of fire from It's mouth, This time with success, The hell dragon's retreated. The dragon hung in mid-air It's wings flapping up and down, and then remebered Angel was in trouble it set off once more back towards where Angel was, He roared once more and let out a huge amount of fire in alleyway taking care of the hell demons that were attacking Team Angel, Hence destroying the hell demons indefinitely. He flew above Angel watching him, Angel's heart was beating fast and he seemed out of it. The dragon flew lower not sure on what to do now.

TxG
Here's The Dragon

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/TwilightxGirl28/438706-angel_sdragon.jpg

Urban_Reaper
Connor entered the other apartment block, It was quite dark, Seemlessly abandoned, and slightly creepy. There was blood splattered over the walls and various places. Connor raised his brow and glanced all around him,He walked up the stairs to the upper levels carefully sensing out the sightest sound and danger that could be lurking...He had to find Sam and fast.

Lime
Illyria glanced up and watched the dragon flying overhead towards the roof of the hotel, The hell demons had persished in the flames of the dragon, She was annoyed she wanted to do some destruction, But at least they were out of the way. Illyria continued watching the dragon her head turned to the side with curiosity at why It didn't attack Team Angel speaking of Angel...he was nowhere to be seen from what Illyria could tell, Neither was Gunn for that matter.

silenthawk
Spike eyes widened, " Bloody Hell demons go down in a blaze of glory. " He sniggered he walked over to Illyria and then stood by her watching the dragon over head towards the top of the hotel. He lit up a cigarette and took a puff of it intrigued with mild interest as to what the dragons intentions were but his attention soon shifted to the obvious, "You seen Gunn around? He seems to be M.I.A, Come to think of it old broody pants is A.W.O.L as well." Spike remarked glancing around has both were nowhere to be seen in the alleyway.

TxG
Meanwhile back in the city of chaos Xbby had abandoned her car in the traffic and vacant cars that were building up into one big pileup, After Xbby had rescued that family she did show concern that she did the right thing in leaving them to it in getting home, She hoped to herself that they made it. But would she make it, and what about the rest of the city..Something big was clearly happening here, Something bigger than all of them, There had to be others, Other vigilantes, or reluctant heroes who were helping the people as well has she....She didn't want to be alone against the world, It was lonely.

starryknight
Five demon bodies lay on the floor burnt to a crisp and in the corner of her room her father laid motionless in her mothers lap, a blue protective shield was around them. Her mother was covered in blood, she was brushing her hand through her husbands hair while tears dropped from her face. Sam's mother looked up her eyes were full of sorrow but a glimer of hope shone through, "Sam! Your still alive, Im so happy I thought that...they killed you too." Sams mother looked back down at her husban, "I couldn't save him..." she touched her lips, tears were coming down harder now. The blue shield came crashing down around them, Sam ran to her parents tears of her own started crashing down her face, she held her dad in her arms he was already turning cold. "This can't be real, this is a bad dream, Im just having a bad dream and im going to wake up and everything is going to be okay." She closed her eyes and wished it was true but she knew it wasnt a dream, it was a nightmare that had found its way into the real world.
"I wish it was baby," Sam's mom put her husband down on the floor and pulled her child away from his body, Sam immidetly grapped on to her mother and buried her face in her mothers shirt soaking it with tears, "Honey, go to my room underneth my bed is a spell book also there is a robe in my closet and a staff I was saving for your birth day go get it and well talk about what we have to do next." Sam's mother talked as calmly as she could but there was still so much hurt in her vioce but Sam nodded her head and went to her parents room and gathered the items her other said to get. She made her way back to the room only to find her mother and even her fathers body gone, "Mom! mom! where are you! mom!" Sam fell to the floor her mother left with out her, "how could she." She started sobbing even harder she felt abandon and alone she must've beem lost in her sorrow because she didn't hear the demon creeping from the hall way. The demon lunged at Sam picking her up by the throut and slammed her against the wall. Sam could only choke out a scream she was too frighten to think of spells but she screamed, this time it was louder. The Demon held her by the shrit with one arm and with the other covered Sam's mouth, "Your b**** mother killed my brothers but I guess I can have you all to myself as payment." the demon laughed but Sam calmed down and was thinking again, she clapped her hands over the demons ears, the demon drooped sam and stumbled back. Sam tried to cast a spell but she was out of breath, the demon roared shaking his head, he lunged again at Sam this time she rolled out of the way. I can't him hand to hand, he will out power me and I can't cast spells what should I do, she thought franticly to herself dodging the demons attacks.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis was outside when he heard a faint scream. He rushed towards the apartment in which the sound came from. Noctis still had his hand over his stomach. The wound was beginning to heal quickly.*That potion Sam gave me is good...* It only hurt him a little bit now. He continued to rush towards the apartment. When he made it he rushed up the stairs and saw the door that was open because a light leaked through to the hallway. When he got to the door he could see blood everywhere. He was now sure this is where the scream came from."Sam!! Where are you!!!" He finally came to a room where blood was splattered onto the walls and floors everywhere. There were dead demons sprawled out on the ground. By the wall, he spotted Sam and she seemed frightened. Noctis quickly noticed the demon attacking her. He pulled out his blade and rushed the demon, and with one good swip, cut it in half, straight down the middle. Noctis didnt know what he was doing, but he ran over to Sam and gave her a hug. "Sam, i know you wanted to check in on your parents but you cant be alone..." He sighed in relief that she was OK.

Eclipse_Noctis
Fame walked out her apartment after she heard a slayer was recently here. She was also a slayer who loved to meet others. Fame had her bone sythe on her back, custom designed by Fame, herself. She went outside when she was attacked by something. It was a smaller demon, the size of a pre-teenage girl. Fame stood up and took out her long white sythe. She made it seemed like she was going to throw it but held on. The sythe extended quickly towards the creature and cut its head clean off. Fame scanned the surrounding area. "Is anyone nearby?!?!"

starryknight
Sam looked up at Noctis, her eyes were filled with tears and her hands were shaking. "They killed my dad and my mom disappeared." She covered her eyes and sobbed some more then her grandmas voice chimed in her head, "Don't let the lose of life burden you, death is apart of the cycle of life, remember that child, don't let your emotions control you and make you forget what must be done," those were the last words that her grandma said to her.
Sam stood up wiping tears off her cheek and walked to a chest she had in front of her bed, she opened it and scrambled through it and found four healing potions that she made. "These are not as good as my grandma's but they will help too." She popped the top off and drank she could already feel the effects of the potion then she handed Noctis one and put the other two in a pack back a lone with some other things that she thought they might need. "I'm going to change really fast then we can leave," her voice was emotionless and the tears stop coming. She went into the bathroom and changed into black jeans and a pink shirt then put the black cloak her mother gave her, it would boost her magic by a bit. Sam came back in the room and grabbed her staff and her put her spell book in her bag, "We can leave now." She was doing her best to control her emotions even though she wanted to stay there in cry until she fell asleep but knew it wasn't safe and it wasn't what her dad would want her to do.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis felt sad for Sam like he did for the other kid, Ornshaw. He had seen gruesome, hurtful things happen to others twice today. Shaw lost his sister to those evil creature and Sam lost both of her parents, or just one, but really both. Noctis was about a few years younger than Sam when he had to watch her be shredded to bits, and not be able to do anything. He sat and cried for days, then immediately started training to become a slayer. Sam seemed in shock right now and looked as if she needed any help she can get right now. Noctis drank the potion and the rest of the pain from his stomach wound, went away. He led Sam downstairs so they could meet up with Connor." Sam if you need a place to stay, I have a small house down the street...I'd love for you to live with me. But only if you choose." Noctis knew he had a responsibility to protect people and Sam wouldn't be safe by herself. He had hoped she would say yes, even though Noctis might have to change his living style. No more going to bars, gambling, and focusing only on himself. She would be a responsibility that would test Noctis' limits, but that is only if she says yes of course...

Lime
Illyria turned her head at Spike,

" Gunn is gone? " She asked.

There was no sign of him has she glanced around the alleyway, All that lingured aside from herself and Spike was the burnt smell of charred hell demons, Decapitated heads and limbs, and a huge dragon flying around the rooftop of the Hyperion Hotel,

" That dragon? Angel was reluctant in his movement to slay it, He only watched. "

Illyria remarked surely with a hint of disapproval especially why Team Angel followed such a hesitant, and mournful leader.

starryknight
Sam stared at the ground she wasn't really thinking about the future right now because there might not be a tomorrow. "If we survive today then I'll think about it." She sounded much older, her happiness seemed to have drained from her and was replaced with pain. She just wanted to roll up in a ball and stop existing for a few years.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis sighed." If we survive? You mean when we survive. I know you just lost your parents but you can't just lose hope,Sam..." Noctis just looked at Sammand started back towards where they came from. "Cmon, Connor will catch up..." Noctis jumped the fences and made his way back to their previous location...

starryknight
Sam didn't want to leave Connor behind, if he got hurt then it would be her fault just like OrnShaw's sister and like her father. "I'm going to wait for him you can go back." She said not moving a step with Noctis. She looked back at the apartment where she grew up and knew it was the last time she would ever see it. "where is this boy at, Connor!" she was getting restless, she just wanted to leave.

Clare appeared in a cove on the beach a few miles from the city, she knew this place was a hide out for vampires. She had raided this place once almost ten years ago and knew that it would be filled with vampires again. There was ten vamps all feeding on humans one of them looked up and hiss throwing himself at her, she dodged foreseeing the attack that this weak minded fool planed the instant he thought of it. Clare whispered a spell and her hands begun to glow with fire, she aimed her hand at the vampire and shot a large fire ball. The fire hit is mark and the vampire let out a cry before dropping to the ground turning in to ash. She had the other vampires attention, they all approached her slowly trying to surround her. Clare quickly whisper another spell raising a blue shield around her and her husband who was laying lifelessly on the sand. "I only need one of you, the rest can die," she said with a cocky grin. she shot her hand out at a female vamp, a blue wave struck her sending her to the back of the cove. The other vampires roared trying to break into the shield but it was no use. Clare raised her arms over her head, "Fire come to me and purge these foul creatures from my sight, fire appeared from outside her shield it circled around and burned the remaining vamps to ashes. The female vamp was struggling to her feet trying to shake off the pain, Clare dropped the shield and blinked in front of the other female in the room and put her index finger on the vampires forehead, binding the vampires movements. "A necromancer!" the vamp shouted in surprise. "I have a lot of free time ," Clare said with a wicked grin. "What do you want from me?!" The yelled with anger. "I want you to turn him into a leech like you," Clare said losing her smile.

Hunter_Abari
"Ok well..." Noctis kept towards the building. He know he shouldnt have left them there but right now his mind was just confused. He got to the building and went inside and back up the stairs. He stepped into the room where he saw Ornshaw and Gwen. " Hey guys. We found her and it wasnt pretty..." he looked over to Gwen and smiled."Oh, and im Noctis, if you didnt know already..."

TxG
Shaw turned around and for the first time since his sister died he looked more alert, " So where is she then ? " He asked seeing as the Sam was not there with Noctis and neither was Connor for that matter.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis walked over to Shaw."Well Sam is with Connor and they should be here soon..." The boy look almost worried about them. That isnt anything he woulve have expected from Shaw, but Noctis just went with the flow.

Urban_Reaper
Connor exited the block next to the one where Sam was at. She wasn't in there nor any survivors from what he could tell, They either had left in the midst of the panic of it all, Or what Connor did found which was blood drenched covered bodies that didn't make it...It was a sorry sight indeed. Connor looked over and spotted Sam alone and without Noctis he ran over to her with concern, " There you are, Don't do that, You can't just wander off like we got to stick together it's our only chance you understand?...Have you seen Noctis ? " He didn't mean to sound sharp in how he spoke, But even though Sam could take care of herself, He felt protective over her, All of the group that had gathered and were slowly banding together sort of how familes do when they look out for each other.

starryknight
Sam just looked at the ground, she blinked away tears trying to hide pain. "uh...yeah sorry to have worried you guys, I wont do that again. Noctis went ahead and will meet us at the warehouse, we should go catch up to him." She started walking and stayed quiet until they got warehouse.

MadMel
Originally posted by TxG
Buffy was growing tired of the hybrid's continous pacing, Did it have fleas or something? Either way it the conversation was could be saved for later. The sound of flapping and roaring could be heard in the distance, It was nowhere near where they were though Buffy's main priority was to limit the casualties and deaths to a bare minimum, " If they were I have never seen them...It is possible of course. Look I don't mean to sound blunt, But I have a job to do here. I know you don't care. But I do alright. So you either join us or get the hell outta the way!"

"Seems we both need something." Var mused, looking at the slayer. He stopped pacing as an epiphany seized him "I'll make you a deal." he said suddenly. "I'll help you with whatever it is you're trying to do, and you help me get back home. How does that sound?"

TxG
" Sounds like I have no choice. Alright if you help us then I'll see to it no matter what, I will get you home, wherever it is. Buffy replied in truth she had no idea where Var came from or how to get him home, But Willow could probably help with that.

Shaw looked relieved and it showed in his face, although the sadness could still be seen underneath it all, " Well thats alright then, is there anything to eat here I'm sort of hungry? " He asked changing the subject, He wasn't really that hungry, well he was just a little but his stomach felt hollow like a big hole had been puched right through it.

Hunter_Abari
Noctis started to say no but then remembered he had some bread in his bag. It was probably smashed but it was still edible. Noctis ruffled around in his bag and found the bread in a plastic baggy. He pulled it out and broke off a piece."Here Shaw. Its all I have, but we can go get you something to eat if you'd like."

starryknight
Sam walked up the stairs leaving Connor, she took a deep breath and walked in the room nodding to them and said a quick hello. She found a corner and sat waiting for their next move. Sam had no idea what to do next all she felt was a void in her heart and wondered if it would ever get better. She rested her staff against the wall and unzipped her back pack taking out her spell book, it was passed down through her family for generations, being added to and improved through out time. She flipped open the cover noticed a paper inside the first page listing numbers and a spell next to them, she quickly read through the spells not looking for anything specific but then she noticed a memory spell. She flipped to the pages number then glanced over then spell, huh a memory remove spell, she thought to herself. She looked at the bottom of the spell and saw sub-notes in her mothers hand writing, it read: this spell will lock a memory in a crystal. before casting this spell you need to focus on the memory you wish to remove from your thoughts, then place the crystal in the middle of your forehead. The memory will transfer from you mind into the crystal. BEWARE if you are not careful you can forget more then you wanted. Sam thought about the spell, well I'm putting these people in danger letting my emotions control me, maybe its for the best. She searched through her bag and took out a small wooden box, it had 5 small crystals in it she took one out. Wait I should make a note...but what should i write, she pondered to herself for a second and pulled out a note pad and a pencil then started writing: This crystal has a very important memory inside and although I can't deal with it now I know I have to after this is over, please keep safe until then and don't tell anyone about this.
Sam folded the paper in half then put the crystal to her forehead then focused on the horrible sight of seeing her father's lifeless body and her mother disappearing. Tears fell onto the note but Sam stayed calm and said the spell, a light flashed coming from Sam's forehead and traveling to the crystal. She blinked and wiped away the tears, she had no idea why she was crying then she looked down and saw the note on the outside it said give this and the crystal to Noctis. Sam blinked, she remembered casting the spell but she couldn't remember why she had to. She shrugged smiling at a spell well done, she got up and walked over to Noctis and handed him the note and crystal. "Here I'm suppose to give this to you," She gave the slayer a smile and walked back to her things and sat back down and continued to read the spell book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.