Who is faster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
Ok so we keep hearing thinsg like logan is slightly faster than cap , logan is as fast as Spiderman, sabretooth is as fast as SM etc

and loads of charecters have

but what do you guys thinks

way i see it anyone with superhuman strength
let try and put it this way up Basicallly this is a competition between the competitors

1)footrace 100m,200m,400m & 1000m
2)hurdles
3)Ironman Triathlon (swimming)
4)reflexes & reaction test time each will be shot at by some who won't hesistate from a point blank at ranges 3m,2m,1m & 0.5m, will they be able to dodge it?

competitors are people who are suggested to be in the same class:

Daredevil
Elektra
Spider woman
Captain America
Iron Fist
Taskmaster
Shang chi
Mister x
Venom
Carnage
Toxin
Spiderman
Wolverine
Lady deathstrike
Sabretooth
Daken
Deadpool
US Agent
Beast

discuss who would come out on top , who is genuininely the fastest

Rank them all

Colossus-Big C
spider man wins all

dmills
Spiderman wins it. I.F. comes in second in the bullet dodge contest.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
spider man wins all

You are aware that Venom/Carnage/Toxin are all faster than Spider-man and Lady Deathstrike can hit and sustain 100-200mph run speed... maybe more?

King Castle
pretty sure some conveniently forgot...

i was actually thinking that lady D was the fastest linear runner...

h1a8
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You are aware that Venom/Carnage/Toxin are all faster than Spider-man and Lady Deathstrike can hit and sustain 100-200mph run speed... maybe more?

Spider-man was shown to be faster than Venon several times when they fought. Not sure about Carnage though.

Spider-man was shown to be a least bullet speed several times. This is much faster than 200mph.

Q99
I find that to be very good examples of comic writers not knowing how fast bullets *are* more than anything else.

rotiart
Anyone can be faster than a bullet... If the bullet isn't moving.,. :-)
And I thought spiderman as my knee-jerk reaction....Not really sure about the others and their track and field issues...

ankur29
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

wheres the evidence for the lady deathstrike figure??
random estimate?

Tha C-Master
Carnage and Toxin should be faster, not as "skilled" with their movement but they definitely have raw speed. Almost the rest of the cast is left in the dust after the Spider-Man clones and Spider-Man.

tideoftime
Originally posted by h1a8
Spider-man was shown to be faster than Venon several times when they fought. Not sure about Carnage though.

Spider-man was shown to be a least bullet speed several times. This is much faster than 200mph.

Being able to *react* to objects moving at the speed of sound or greater (as most bullets travel) is not that same as being able to *travel* at those speeds; plus, a portion of Peter's reaction time is due to his SS, so his enhanced reaction/agility is getting a 1/10th to 1/2 second lead-in to oncoming attacks, giving a circumstantial emphasis on certain feats he has demonstrated.

Just saying...

For the parameters the OP set, and the list he provided, this seems like too broad a question, so I think I'll go have breakfast instead...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.