Snake vs. The Kanto region

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoBro

MooCowofJustice
Is he aiming for people or Pokemon or both?

YoBro

MooCowofJustice
I don't think it's Farfetch'd (HAH!) to say he could take out most of the people in the Kanto region. It'd be really difficult to get them all, and if one of them has a Pokemon on hand he probably couldn't do it. Almost any Pokemon has something he couldn't beat, but he could manage to do a lot with stealth and gear.

But if he comes across something like Golem, Rhydon, Dragonite he's totally screwed without surprise.

Are you limiting the region to just the first 151 Pokemon?

FinalAnswer
Snake H2H's the entire Kanto region into submission.

LLLLLink
Snake was able to take down a Rathalos and a Tigrex in Peace Walker (if you want to count that). I'm sure there are some pokemon out there weaker than them.

FinalAnswer
But nah, for real.

Snake amasses an army of Pokemanz and overthrows everything =l

Heythere,Honey
Can catch some Powkeymawnz of his own and use them to do his bidding?

MooCowofJustice
Not really, actually. Without the element of surprise I fail to see how Snake could beat most Pokemon, if any at all.

LLLLLink
Snake steals pokeballs; wins. Or chokes Jessie/James and use them as a human shield against attacks.

MooCowofJustice
You know, Pokemon don't generally obey whoever holds their Pokeball like it's the sign of their personal God.

Stealing an empty Pokeball means he has to weaken a Pokemon, which I fail to see how he does well enough.

FinalAnswer
He beats it up with H2H

NemeBro
Snake sniper headshots every person in Kanto before they pull out their Pokeballs.

no expression

MooCowofJustice
That would totally work. 'cause it's not like any Pokemon has something that can beat him.

Ohwait. Most do!

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
That would totally work. 'cause it's not like any Pokemon has something that can beat him.

Ohwait. Most do!

Considering Snake beat up guize like Grey Fox, I would think he could atleast beat up a, say, Rattata.

NemeBro

Ohwait. Most do! Who were you talking to boy?

FinalAnswer
Me

MooCowofJustice
How fast is Grey Fox, exactly?

NemeBro
How fast is Grey Fox, exactly? Fast enough to casually deflect machine-gum bullets with one arm on his sword.

Best feat I can recall.

YoBro
Killing Pallet Town will be easy, only trainers there are Blue, Red and Professor Oak who, at this time, should be sleeping. Route 01, no problem either. Snake is a good tactician, he wouldn't merely attack Viridian City, someone would escape and make his attack publically known, giving Kanto a chance to counter react (he could wait for night until attacking Viridian, but then, they would find out about the murders in Pallet). Snake would, with time, be able to take over Kanto, IMO.

FinalAnswer
He dodged REX's machine guns.

NemeBro
Actually.

Grey Fox was fast enough to cut off Ocelot's arm.

Ocelot has reacted to and shot lightning bolts, blocking them. 131

MooCowofJustice
Cool.

He could still lose to say, a Rattata.

AthenasTrgrFngr
pokemon move slow enough that trainers can holler out commands to their pokemon to dodge attacks or break them off and the like.

that was easy. yes

FinalAnswer
Cool.

He could still lose to say, a Rattata.

No, he wouldn't.

He is fast enough and strong enough to defeat Grey Fox, who is fast enough to cut off Ocelot's hand and durable enouh to take a stomp from REX.

Stop being wrong.

MooCowofJustice
Well, Agility has the same effect as Rock Polish. And if Rock Polish can make something as large and slow as a Rhyperior move too fast, what would it do to something faster and smaller like Rattata?

As for Marvel's comment. Pokemon battles in the anime experience time cutbacks. As in the trainer calls for a dodge right when the other Pokemon has launched their attack or when the other trainer ordered it.

Of course the anime is so wildly inconsistent anyway that hardly matters.

NemeBro
Cool.

He could still lose to say, a Rattata. I love how much you back up your claims.

MooCowofJustice
I take great pride in my work. Thank you for the complement.

FinalAnswer
Well, Agility has the same effect as Rock Polish. And if Rock Polish can make something as large and slow as a Rhyperior move too fast, what would it do to something faster and smaller like Rattata?

As for Marvel's comment. Pokemon battles in the anime experience time cutbacks. As in the trainer calls for a dodge right when the other Pokemon has launched their attack or when the other trainer ordered it.

Of course the anime is so wildly inconsistent anyway that hardly matters.

Not remotely anywhere near the speed of lightning?

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. He'd eat an Agility boosted Quick Attack which is stated too fast to be seen clearly.

"The user lunges at the foe at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first. "

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Quick_Attack

NemeBro
Yeah. He'd eat an Agility boosted Quick Attack which is stated too fast to be seen clearly.

"The user lunges at the foe at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first. "

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Quick_Attack Almost invisible?

Wow, so basically Rattatta is going less than 200 miles per hour?

FinalAnswer

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Quick_Attack

I lol'd.

No, rly.

Lightning > Faster then the eye can see.

NemeBro
Rattatta is like what? Two feet long maybe?

So actually, he would not even need to be moving 200 miles per hour to become invisible to the naked human eye, so yeah. Slow in comparison.

MooCowofJustice
Nah, faster.

I forget if Agility stacks or not, but if it does Rattata could hit about 1000 mph.

K. **** this. Let's say Snake does catch himself a Rattata, how does it help him against what I originally said he'd be screwed against? Something like Rhydon or Onix or Golem or, assuming Kanto is not limited to the original 151 species, Gardevoir, Ninjask, or the countless other Pokemon he may or may not find himself facing?

I never said Snake couldn't do it, I just said it could get incredibly challenging when the Pokemon get involved.

FinalAnswer
Snake catches a Rattata, then proceeds to work his way up the Pokemanz ladder, slowly amassing an army of Pokemanz.

But slitting everyone's throats while they're sleeping is also a viable way of winning.

MooCowofJustice
There are a lot of people in Kanto. I find it difficult to believe he manages to do this for all the them.

Army of Pokemans? You can only carry six at a time. :O

NemeBro
Sniping. It works.

FinalAnswer
Snake actually could =l He's just that good.

Snake dun play by the rules.

MooCowofJustice
K. So now how about when the police start using Pokemon to track him due to about 300 people suddenly being murdered?

ScreamPaste
The Elite Four get angry and kill him, like what Lance does to Team Rocket in G/S/C.

NemeBro
K. So now how about when the police start using Pokemon to track him due to about 300 people suddenly being murdered? Lol. Police.

The entire world's government tried and failed.

MooCowofJustice
The entire world's government didn't have Pokemon.

I expect he's trained to know what to avoid in his world as well. Is he expecting a random bird in the sky?

FinalAnswer
K. So now how about when the police start using Pokemon to track him due to about 300 people suddenly being murdered?

They won't find him.

Also, snipes them.

ScreamPaste
So, Snake's only chance is to bump into a Rattata first, hopefully, and hope he can catch it, and try to train it and catch more pokemanz, and hope the elite four don't kick his ass. Right.

NemeBro

I expect he's trained to know what to avoid in his world as well. Is he expecting a random bird in the sky? Pokemon who were dominated and enslaved by human beings.

Because they will know what Snake looks like right?

FinalAnswer

I expect he's trained to know what to avoid in his world as well. Is he expecting a random bird in the sky?

With the kind of shit Snake puts up with, he'll be expecting anything.

Especially considering everyone seems to be carrying around these godly monsters.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Pokemon who were dominated and enslaved by human beings.

Because they will know what Snake looks like right? Hard not to find a guy in tights and a headband suspicious. no expression

Also, not really sure how that crap works. If Pokemon wanted they could kill every person on Earth.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So, Snake's only chance is to bump into a Rattata first, hopefully, and hope he can catch it, and try to train it and catch more pokemanz, and hope the elite four don't kick his ass. Right.

Snake would just shoot the Elite Four =l

NemeBro
Hard not to find a guy in tights and a headband suspicious. no expression

Also, not really sure how that crap works. If Pokemon wanted they could kill every person on Earth. You are aware Snake is perfectly capable of disguising himself as a normal person right? He has gone incognito before. Also, in Pokemon, it's kinda... Not. no expression Considering some of the outfits you see people wearing.

Nah. People>

FinalAnswer
Hard not to find a guy in tights and a headband suspicious. no expression

Also, not really sure how that crap works. If Pokemon wanted they could kill every person on Earth.

Because Snake would really walk around in tights and a headband? Really?

Also, OctoCamo.

MooCowofJustice
Pokemon who were dominated and enslaved by human beings.

Because they will know what Snake looks like right?

Yeah because they weren't ****ing befriended by anyone at all, right? OH! ****ING WAIT!

How about they look for the guy with a sniper rifle and all kinds of other gear running around alone in the forest?

NemeBro
Yeah because they weren't ****ing befriended by anyone at all, right? OH! ****ING WAIT!

How about they look for the guy with a sniper rifle and all kinds of other gear running around alone in the forest? I never befriended a single one of my Pokemon in the games. smile

Because he will have all his gear out on display rite? Also, once he murders everyone in Pallet Town, he can raid Professor Oak for all his Pokemanz.

FinalAnswer
How about they look for the guy with a sniper rifle and all kinds of other gear running around alone in the forest?

Because Snake would really walk around with all that shit where anyone can see?

Also, OctoCamo

MooCowofJustice
I never befriended a single one of my Pokemon in the games. smile

Because he will have all his gear out on display rite? Also, once he murders everyone in Pallet Town, he can raid Professor Oak for all his Pokemanz.

Good thing you aren't canon, then.

Well it's kinda hard to hide unlimited grenades and rounds for a variety of guns. He better pickup all his expended shells too, because something like an Ursaring or a Stunky could distinguish his scent among many and track it farther than any hunting dog.

I don't expect many people will leave their homes for much after say, the 100th person drops. So is Snake planning on completing this mission over his life time? That sounds hard, especially with more children being born every day.

NemeBro

Well it's kinda hard to hide unlimited grenades and rounds for a variety of guns. He better pickup all his expended shells too, because something like an Ursaring or a Stunky could distinguish his scent among many and track it farther than any hunting dog.

I don't expect many people will leave their homes for much after say, the 100th person drops. So is Snake planning on completing this mission over his life time? That sounds hard, especially with more children being born every day. umad?

Show friendship with Pokemanz being canon requirements to control them. Team Rocket is not friends with their Pokemawn.

Hm. Actually, you made a valid point. Are there even guns in the Pokeverse? no expression I cannot continue this debate until you answer this.

Nevermind, forgot about infinite headband.

Snake is a professional. He would in fact do that. Also, Snake would be lone gone. With Pokemon.

Well he will kill everyone in a town first, and Snake could do it to Pallet quickly enough so no one could call for helpz. Then he takes his new Pokemawn with him and snipes people off in each respective town, with Pokemon in case some Pokemon trainer can send one out to eat his ballz.

FinalAnswer

I don't expect many people will leave their homes for much after say, the 100th person drops. So is Snake planning on completing this mission over his life time? That sounds hard, especially with more children being born every day.

It's called the Infinite Headband boyo.

Snake kinda would do that.

Snakes sneaks into people's homes and kills them.

Also, starts off by killing Bill and taking all Pokemanz 313

MooCowofJustice
You aren't significant enough to make me mad. But I actually am much less patient right now.

Respect is required for anything strong. See Ash's Charizard. As for the rest of it, why does anything he calls out automatically listen to him instead of the trainer it likes? And how is this relevant at all?

Yes. There was an episode banned when Team Rocket used a gun.

NemeBro
You aren't significant enough to make me mad. But I actually am much less patient right now.

Respect is required for anything strong. See Ash's Charizard. As for the rest of it, why does anything he calls out automatically listen to him instead of the trainer it likes? And how is this relevant at all?

Yes. There was an episode banned when Team Rocket used a gun. 1. IMSAWRY.

2. Noncanon. Ash does not exist in the games. Well, unless you consider Red Ash. Why? Because that is how it works sir, I could beat the living shit out of a random Pokemon, catch it, and then it will do whatever the **** I say.

3. Yey.

YoBro
One main problem for Snake will be Team Rocket. They're many, and I don't see him infiltrating their bases. I know, this sounds wrong. But look how simple their bases are, he won't have a lot of hiding places.

MooCowofJustice
1. IMSAWRY.

2. Noncanon. Ash does not exist in the games. Well, unless you consider Red Ash. Why? Because that is how it works sir, I could beat the living shit out of a random Pokemon, catch it, and then it will do whatever the **** I say.

3. Yey.

Yes I know this is insincere as an apology, but I will still tell you that you are not significant enough to shorten my patience.

So we specified the games? All I see is the specification that Kanto is designed like the games, which, aside from some extra cities in the anime, is exactly the same as in the anime. No, you couldn't. There are few humans I know of to actually fight against Pokemon on their own. All battle a Rock or a Fighting type. The most impressive of which, Bruno, does not even strike the Onix in question.

Indeed.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by YoBro
One main problem for Snake will be Team Rocket. They're many, and I don't see him infiltrating their bases. I know, this sounds wrong. But look how simple their bases are, he won't have a lot of hiding places.

Corners are Snake's friend.

FinalAnswer
Answer my points Moo.

YoBro
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Corners are Snake's friend.

But what about 30 prepared Rockets and 20+ Zubats and Koffings flying around and attacking him, aswell as Giovanni's Rhydon, Nidoking, etc.? IMO, Snake will kill all humans in Pallet, Viridian, Pewter... But then how will he take on Team Rocket, seize Victory Road and its trainers (including Elite Four), and make it through Mt. Moon to Cerulean without someone escaping him and Cerulean City being ready and the rest of Kanto alarmed by now? Snake definetely won't tank around, he will have to use stealth a LOT.

MooCowofJustice
What points?

FinalAnswer
Why would Team Rocket know of this? Snake will have silently dispatched towns so nobody knows what happened.

Snake kills them before they can draw their pokeballs, or if they're already out, just snipes the Rockets while invisible.

Also, Pokemanz from Bill.

FinalAnswer
What points?

Go back a page and look at my posts.

MooCowofJustice
Oh, those. I ignored them for a reason. Though I do have questions.

What the hell is an Infinte Headband?

How does he know to go for Bill first?

Why in the hell are Bill's Pokemon going to listen to Snake, a man they don't even know, over the man they liked, Bill?

And seriously. Give me one damn reason a Pokemon taken from a trainer will listen to him over the trainer they liked and got to know?

FinalAnswer
The Infinite Headband gives him infinite ammo, and he doesn't actually have to carry around ammo itself.

Bill is apparently famous, if I remember. Snake would get to know about the Kanto region before he makes his move.

If they dun't listen (Haven't Pokemon been stolen by other people and used before?) He throws them into the sea. For lulz.

Because above.

FinalAnswer
Also, Pokemanz aren't enslaved my ass.

You realize high level Pokemanz will disobey you until you get a badge, which essentially tells them to STFU and do what you say?

I say Snake takes some of those badges.

MooCowofJustice
Cool, but he still has to pick up all his expended shells.

Oh really? So he will be doing this over his entire life? Then it's quite simple, he cannot do it.

Pokemon can escape Poke Balls on their own. Psyduck, Wobbuffet, Pikachu, and others. Some can also sense danger and things when inside their Poke Balls. Seviper and Zangoose, to name two.

Yeah, especially powerful things like Charizard will be totally intimidated by Snake.

The badge is meant to indicate skill as a trainer, and therefore garners respect. When Snake has eight of them without a Pokemon, some of the ones he steals will probably be suspicious. They aren't stupid you know.

Cyner
This is a stupid debate, any one Gengar can eliminate snake immediately. Gengar in the anime has lightning reaction feats, as he also does in the manga. He can also steal souls and hide inside of shadows, place a curse, throw a shadow ball, poison opponents... etc etc.

MooCowofJustice
It's actually not that simple, Cyner. Gengar steals heat from his surrounding area, something Snake will notice and probably expect an attack.

Snake is going for the people anyway. But he still can't do it.

Cyner
It's actually not that simple, Cyner. Gengar steals heat from his surrounding area, something Snake will notice and probably expect an attack.

Snake is going for the people anyway. But he still can't do it.

Curse -> continue hiding -> snake dies -> ??? -> no profits

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
As long as Snake does not mess with the Old man in Viridian City and encounter Missingno, Snake should be fine as long as he sneaks into their homes and assassinates them in their sleep.

Missingno will cause Snake to get banished from existence along with the Kanto region if Snake encounters him.

FinalAnswer
Cool, but he still has to pick up all his expended shells.

Oh really? So he will be doing this over his entire life? Then it's quite simple, he cannot do it.

Pokemon can escape Poke Balls on their own. Psyduck, Wobbuffet, Pikachu, and others. Some can also sense danger and things when inside their Poke Balls. Seviper and Zangoose, to name two.

Yeah, especially powerful things like Charizard will be totally intimidated by Snake.

The badge is meant to indicate skill as a trainer, and therefore garners respect. When Snake has eight of them without a Pokemon, some of the ones he steals will probably be suspicious. They aren't stupid you know.

Something he would do anyway.

y nawt?

Show scans.

It better be

jy4xy1oISJ0

Nah, mind control.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
As long as Snake does not mess with the Old man in Viridian City and encounter Missingno, Snake should be fine as long as he sneaks into their homes and assassinates them in their sleep.

Missingno will cause Snake to get banished from existence along with the Kanto region if Snake encounters him.

Nah.

Messing with MissingNo would cause the utter destruction of the Kanto region.

MooCowofJustice
Something he would do anyway.

y nawt?

Show scans.

It better be

jy4xy1oISJ0

Nah, mind control.

He does this normally, does he?

Nah. Pick a random episode of the anime past in the Johto region, chances are you'll hit one where Wobbuffet leaves it's Poke Ball when it wants to and Jessie tries to put it back in.

Even you must know of Misty's Psyduck.

An episode from Diamond and Pearl has three Zangoose in the forest and Jessie's Seviper senses them and escapes it's Poke Ball to attack against Team Rocket's wishes.

It won't be.

Doing this over his entire life creates too many complications. After a while people would just leave the damn region, staying there for so long increases his chances of being caught and since he's operating over time it's reasonable to assume everything else is as well. Kids will be born and will grow, a failure to catch him for a long period of time will result in evacuation of the region, an increase in police forces, and the Elite Four and other strong trainers hunting him.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that because you want it to.

FinalAnswer
In MGS4, he has a special container for his cigarettes, for example. On each of his missions, Snake's goal is to be as if he were never there, something he's kinda been trained for his entire life.

Lol anime.

Lol anime.

Anime?

Then Snake will H2H it into submission.

No, why would it take his entire life? =l

Snake would take a week, maybe two, to get all the info he needs. Starts off by eliminating the key strategic targets he knows off. Starts off taking out towns in a single night, then disappearing. By the time he's taken out most towns, Kanto will likely be aware that something is amiss. However, they won't know who it is that's doing it. When Snake starts to take out the cities, he will be incognito. You'd also be surprised how far infinite C4 will get you. Evacuating the region would do very little, considering that by this time, Snake will have grown very used to his surroundings. Keep in mind they still don't know who he is.

Granted, many things can go wrong, but Snake is a born super human weapon, and his goal is killing humans. Imo, Snake wins 6.5/10

Unless he goes the Pokemanz route and just catches and trains an army of Pokemanz. Then he wins 9.5/10

RE: Blaxican
The fact that idiot mobs like Team Rocket/Magma etc are still "at large" is proof enough that Snake could solo Kanto.

ScreamPaste
Except they have pokemon. An advantage Snake does not have, **** guns.

MooCowofJustice
In MGS4, he has a special container for his cigarettes, for example. On each of his missions, Snake's goal is to be as if he were never there, something he's kinda been trained for his entire life.

Lol anime.

Lol anime.

Anime?

Then Snake will H2H it into submission.

No, why would it take his entire life? =l

Snake would take a week, maybe two, to get all the info he needs. Starts off by eliminating the key strategic targets he knows off. Starts off taking out towns in a single night, then disappearing. By the time he's taken out most towns, Kanto will likely be aware that something is amiss. However, they won't know who it is that's doing it. When Snake starts to take out the cities, he will be incognito. You'd also be surprised how far infinite C4 will get you. Evacuating the region would do very little, considering that by this time, Snake will have grown very used to his surroundings. Keep in mind they still don't know who he is.

Granted, many things can go wrong, but Snake is a born super human weapon, and his goal is killing humans. Imo, Snake wins 6.5/10

Unless he goes the Pokemanz route and just catches and trains an army of Pokemanz. Then he wins 9.5/10

Then how does he get anything done? It's pretty damn difficult to eliminate all traces of you.

Indeed.

Indeed.

Yes.

Nah. The Charizard lights him on fire and watches him burn.

'cause there's a lot of fuggin' people in an entire region. And by the time he kills 20 people he'll need to start laying even more low. Not knowing who makes little difference when the object is just to evacuate everyone anyway. Seriously, once the Elite Four and Gym Leaders start hunting for him, he's done for. And if we're using games, they bear a much closer resemblance to the manga, in which Blaine has befriended MewTwo.

Snake doesn't win at all when he has to take more than at least a month.

And if he trains an army of Pokemans, then he definitely loses as he's not beating the best trainers in the world. Brandon the Pyramid King resides in Kanto, he has the three Golems and a Ninjask. A Ninjask alone is too fast for Snake.

Cyner
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The fact that idiot mobs like Team Rocket/Magma etc are still "at large" is proof enough that Snake could solo Kanto.

in srsbzns land (the manga) Team Rocket is a very serious threat, they created Mewtwo, controlled 4 of the 8 gym leaders of Kanto, kill without any qualms and are a very effective criminal syndicate.

FinalAnswer
Then how does he get anything done? It's pretty damn difficult to eliminate all traces of you.

Indeed.

Indeed.

Yes.

Nah. The Charizard lights him on fire and watches him burn.

'cause there's a lot of fuggin' people in an entire region. And by the time he kills 20 people he'll need to start laying even more low. Not knowing who makes little difference when the object is just to evacuate everyone anyway. Seriously, once the Elite Four and Gym Leaders start hunting for him, he's done for. And if we're using games, they bear a much closer resemblance to the manga, in which Blaine has befriended MewTwo.

Snake doesn't win at all when he has to take more than at least a month.

And if he trains an army of Pokemans, then he definitely loses as he's not beating the best trainers in the world. Brandon the Pyramid King resides in Kanto, he has the three Golems and a Ninjask. A Ninjask alone is too fast for Snake.

Dun know. Just what Snake does.

Non-canon.

Non-canon.

Non-canon.

Snake crawls through the heat with sheer will power, heals, then H2H's Charizard into submission.

Proof theres alot of people plz.

Snake kills them with a sniper rifle.

Prove manga is canon.

Why exactly can't he beat them?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Cyner
in srsbzns land (the manga) Team Rocket is a very serious threat, they created Mewtwo, controlled 4 of the 8 gym leaders of Kanto, kill without any qualms and are a very effective criminal syndicate.

They also have Down's Syndrom.

FinalAnswer
Except they have pokemon. An advantage Snake does not have, **** guns.

Because Snake totally can't catch Pokemanz, rite?

And it would be somewhat amusing to see a Pokemanz get hit by a Railgun.

Phanteros
Snake slaughters his way to victory.

BloodRain
Well its based on the real Kanto region so... 40,000,000 people?

MooCowofJustice
Dun know. Just what Snake does.

Non-canon.

Non-canon.

Non-canon.

Snake crawls through the heat with sheer will power, heals, then H2H's Charizard into submission.

Proof theres alot of people plz.

Snake kills them with a sniper rifle.

Prove manga is canon.

Why exactly can't he beat them?

K. So he doesn't eliminate all traces and is eventually tracked by something like an Ursaring or a Marill.

Very untrue. It may not be canon to this version of Kanto, but it is canon to the franchise and Pokemon can escape their Poke Balls.

See above.

See above.

Actually that fire incinerates him because it melts boulders and 10,000 ton glaciers.

It's a goddamn region with several cities and other locations.

And then he gets his ass kicked by one of their Pokemon. Perhaps Bruno's Machamp or Lance's Dragonite. Maybe even Brandon's Registeel which Snake cannot hurt at all.

The characters in the manga are based on the characters from the games. Pretty sure it's all officially licensed by Nintendo and whatnot as well.

Years of training with Pokemon, he'll have about a month or so with them. Not to mention I don't expect most to play by the fair rules of a battle. They'll just team up on him since, you know, he's a mass murderer.

FinalAnswer
WTF are you talking about? I JUST said, Snake makes sure he eliminates all traces of himself.

Prove it or GTFO.

^

^

Heat is nothing to Snake. Willpower >

K. Except they're teeny tiny from what I've seen and know. Prove theres alot of people there. smile

They won't be able to find him.

Except it's a completely differerent universe. There are plenty of franchises that have that that have the original characters, plot, ect. They are non-canon.

Nah. Dun't take years, and Snake doesn't have "just a month". And if you want to talk about not playing fair, Snake just shoots everyone, and has his Pokemanz protect him. smile

ScreamPaste
Obvious trolls are obvious. Snake gets his nads gnawed off by a spearow. /thread.

FinalAnswer
Snake uses his superior reaction speed and strength to kick the spearow's head off.

Got anything else?

NemeBro
Nah man, Snake snipes and has Pokemanz he keeps on stealing protect him.

ScreamPaste
Snake uses his superior reaction speed and strength to kick the sparrow's head off.

Got anything else? Snake has neither, GF let him win that fight, he still loses his nuts, pokemon won't obey him, so on so forth, other people have strongar pokeymanz, and the second he comes across someone with an exceptionally powerful one he flat out dies.

FinalAnswer
Prove GF let him win

Team Rocket and guize like Silver have their Pokemanz obey them.

Which is why he grinds boi.

He just shoots the trainer, then lets his lvl'd up Pokemanz raep the Pokemanz on the field.

MooCowofJustice
WTF are you talking about? I JUST said, Snake makes sure he eliminates all traces of himself.

Prove it or GTFO.

^

^

Heat is nothing to Snake. Willpower >

K. Except they're teeny tiny from what I've seen and know. Prove theres alot of people there. smile

They won't be able to find him.

Except it's a completely differerent universe. There are plenty of franchises that have that that have the original characters, plot, ect. They are non-canon.

Nah. Dun't take years, and Snake doesn't have "just a month". And if you want to talk about not playing fair, Snake just shoots everyone, and has his Pokemanz protect him. smile

Not unless he leaves an air freshener everywhere he's been. And that kinda eliminates the point of getting rid of your traces.

Licensed by Nintendo.

^

^

Prove it or GTFO.

Cities exist. Population proven.

Sure they will. Especially with that scent left behind.

Nothing that I know of says game Red is any different from manga Red other than plot which is perfectly understandable. Even the time difference from R/B/Y to G/S/C is the same. Three years.

Any Pokemon Snake trains is entirely useless against the much more experienced and powerful trainers he would end up facing. And yeah, shooting Lance or Bruno is a good idea. Piss of that Dragonite or Machamp and have it kick his ass. Totally a great idea.

ScreamPaste
Shoot trainer = angry pokemon = dead snake, period.

Most members of team rocket aren't total assholes, and almost all of them have had their pokemon for ages. Snake's introduction to them will be "HI, I SHOT YOUR TRAINER big grin"

no expression Yeah. So, Snake dies.

FinalAnswer
Not unless he leaves an air freshener everywhere he's been. And that kinda eliminates the point of getting rid of your traces.

Licensed by Nintendo.

^

^

Prove it or GTFO.

Cities exist. Population proven.

Sure they will. Especially with that scent left behind.

Nothing that I know of says game Red is any different from manga Red other than plot which is perfectly understandable. Even the time difference from R/B/Y to G/S/C is the same. Three years.

Any Pokemon Snake trains is entirely useless against the much more experienced and powerful trainers he would end up facing. And yeah, shooting Lance or Bruno is a good idea. Piss of that Dragonite or Machamp and have it kick his ass. Totally a great idea.

Nah.

Means nothing.

LuPpCSmT4dE

Gives me the precise amount of the population plz.

Nah.

Dun matter. Alucard from the Hellsing TV series (Liscensed by the creator) is the exact same character as from the manga. Non-canon.

Because Snake totally would have only one weak Pokemanz on the field, rite? Also, they will not see Snake.

FinalAnswer
Shoot trainer = angry pokemon = dead snake, period.

Most members of team rocket aren't total assholes, and almost all of them have had their pokemon for ages. Snake's introduction to them will be "HI, I SHOT YOUR TRAINER big grin"

no expression Yeah. So, Snake dies.

They won't see Snake though, and he'll have several Pokemanz on the field.

Silver stole his Pokemanz from Elm and abused it. It obeyed him.

Nah, Snake wins.

MooCowofJustice
Nah.

Means nothing.

LuPpCSmT4dE

Gives me the precise amount of the population plz.

Nah.

Dun matter. Alucard from the Hellsing TV series (Liscensed by the creator) is the exact same character as from the manga. Non-canon.

Because Snake totally would have only one weak Pokemanz on the field, rite? Also, they will not see Snake.

Good job refuting the point. No, really. You're like, the best person I've ever argued with. /sarcasm

Actually it means it's licensed by Nintendo. If it didn't mean anything then they wouldn't be paying to license the stuff, 'cause, you know, it'd be useless.

Neat. Prove it's as hot as Charizard's flames.

As far as I know, no exact number exists. However the cities are quite large, and the idea of a relatively empty city is entirely ridiculous. Even if it was, the people are somewhere, who built the thing?

Means nothing in regards to the Pokemon franchise.

Well, yeah. And if he has too many, then somebody's gonna be wondering what a random Onix is doing in the forest, or a random Charizard, Gyrados, Tauros, Magmar, Machamp, or some other powerful Pokemon. And he will need one of these in order to survive against someone more powerful. None of those Pokemon typically reside in the forest that surrounds most cities. Can Snake disguise his Pokemon as well as himself? What happens when the police Pokemon spot this circle of out of place Pokemon surrounding what looks like to be nothing?

Edit: Then they spot his several Pokemans out on the field.

Prove Silver abused his Pokemon.

FinalAnswer
Good job refuting the point. No, really. You're like, the best person I've ever argued with. /sarcasm

Actually it means it's licensed by Nintendo. If it didn't mean anything then they wouldn't be paying to license the stuff, 'cause, you know, it'd be useless.

Neat. Prove it's as hot as Charizard's flames.

As far as I know, no exact number exists. However the cities are quite large, and the idea of a relatively empty city is entirely ridiculous. Even if it was, the people are somewhere, who built the thing?

Means nothing in regards to the Pokemon franchise.

Well, yeah. And if he has too many, then somebody's gonna be wondering what a random Onix is doing in the forest, or a random Charizard, Gyrados, Tauros, Magmar, Machamp, or some other powerful Pokemon. And he will need one of these in order to survive against someone more powerful. None of those Pokemon typically reside in the forest that surrounds most cities. Can Snake disguise his Pokemon as well as himself? What happens when the police Pokemon spot this circle of out of place Pokemon surrounding what looks like to be nothing?

Edit: Then they spot his several Pokemans out on the field.

Prove Silver abused his Pokemon.

Thx. You do realize Snake could just, idk, change his scent, right?

Final Fantasy Dissidia is licensed by Square Enix. I guess Cloud fights multiversal level threats.

k, but before I do, you do realize I'm not being srs about that, rite?

They dun look that large to me.

Licensing =/= Canon.

Where the **** in your head did you get it that Snake is out camping in some woods? no expression

Its called Pokeballz. Also, what kind of Pokemanz does the Police have

Too lazy, will do tomorrow if I care enough.

Also, this includes only the first 151 Pokemanz rite? Cause if there's moar, Snake would moar likely then not lose.

Cyner
Sorry but snake cannot hide from pokemon, Gengar, Luxray, any psychic pokemon, Lucario, any of these and probably many many more would be able to detect a hiding snake.

FinalAnswer
If you bring the Pokemanz aboce 151, then sure.

But here's the thing boyo. How do they know it's Snake, and not Team Rocket, or some batshit insane Pokemanz?

Also, Snake will have Pokemanz. Furthermoar, even those Pokemanz won't be able to see Snake.

SpadeKing
I wonder... wtf is Snake supposed to do with the 100 ft. Dragonite no expression

FinalAnswer
Throw out a Pokemanz he caught and trained mebbe?

Though I wonder what would happen if he shot at its head with the railgun.

BloodRain
Damn Jessie and Meowth >|

Shot 6 times with a bazooka to only get annoyed.

FinalAnswer
Lol anime.

ScreamPaste
Throw out a Pokemanz he caught and trained mebbe?

Though I wonder what would happen if he shot at its head with the railgun. Railgun would bounce off, none of Snake's pokeymanz would likely even obey him or stand a chance against a stronger pokemon.

MooCowofJustice
Thx. You do realize Snake could just, idk, change his scent, right?

Final Fantasy Dissidia is licensed by Square Enix. I guess Cloud fights multiversal level threats.

k, but before I do, you do realize I'm not being srs about that, rite?

They dun look that large to me.

Licensing =/= Canon.

Where the **** in your head did you get it that Snake is out camping in some woods? no expression

Its called Pokeballz. Also, what kind of Pokemanz does the Police have

Too lazy, will do tomorrow if I care enough.

Also, this includes only the first 151 Pokemanz rite? Cause if there's moar, Snake would moar likely then not lose.

The scent he produces naturally is still there, but it is masked. Something as good at tracking scents as some Pokemon should easily be able to distinguish.

I've been told Dissidia is canon, but I've been disagreeing based on that it is a crossover game. Manga and Games would not necessarily be a crossover. They'd have to be entirely different from that.

It's actually incredibly hard to tell.

Sized down for the sake of gameplay. I would think that the manga or anime has much better representations of them.

To be honest, I've no idea how to go about proving it's canon. But I've been treating it all like it's canon to the same franchise.

Good point. So where do you think he'll be sniping from? Personally I think the forest that surrounds most cities is the best place for him to hide.

Police can have anything. Most popular is probably a Growlithe though.

Dunno. He said Kanto from the games without specifying which. Kanto has Pokemon from everywhere in some games.

YoBro

Nemesis X
The police force in the Pokeverse kinda sucks. They don't wield firearms, they don't have any Pokemon, and the only officer seen with one is Jenny and all she is is eye-candy, never a force to be reckoned with. What I'm saying here is that no law enforcement in the Pokeverse will be able stop Snake from his killing spree.

FinalAnswer
Railgun would bounce off, none of Snake's pokeymanz would likely even obey him or stand a chance against a stronger pokemon.

And would you kindly explain why Snake's pokemanz wouldn't obey him.

Cause his training would be insufficient rite?

FinalAnswer
The scent he produces naturally is still there, but it is masked. Something as good at tracking scents as some Pokemon should easily be able to distinguish.

I've been told Dissidia is canon, but I've been disagreeing based on that it is a crossover game. Manga and Games would not necessarily be a crossover. They'd have to be entirely different from that.

It's actually incredibly hard to tell.

Sized down for the sake of gameplay. I would think that the manga or anime has much better representations of them.

To be honest, I've no idea how to go about proving it's canon. But I've been treating it all like it's canon to the same franchise.

Good point. So where do you think he'll be sniping from? Personally I think the forest that surrounds most cities is the best place for him to hide.

Police can have anything. Most popular is probably a Growlithe though.

Dunno. He said Kanto from the games without specifying which. Kanto has Pokemon from everywhere in some games.

And what Pokemanz are awesome at tracking?

Means nothing. According to you, license = canon.

lol.

But the manga and anime are non-canon representations. 313

k

He's invisible, so anywhere. But if he's catching Pokemanz, would think he'd do that shit BEFORE killing everything.

k. And how awesome are they?

Well, he said original 151, so....

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The police force in the Pokeverse kinda sucks. They don't wield firearms, they don't have any Pokemon, and the only officer seen with one is Jenny and all she is is eye-candy, never a force to be reckoned with. What I'm saying here is that no law enforcement in the Pokeverse will be able stop Snake from his killing spree.

Nah they have their own pokemon, most common is a growlithe and one of them have a Arcanine. The only exception that I can think of is the officer Jenny that uses a bowling ball as her weapon.

MooCowofJustice

TheAuraAngel
Does he have to kill every single person in Kanto?

Sabrina likely kills him by herself though. If not, he runs into a legendary that calmly kills him.

FinalAnswer
And from what do you allow trainers Pokemon? Just games? If so, which games?

Will eventually have to get back to you on that. Off the top of my head: Ursaring, Pidgeotto, Stunky, Growlithe, Alakazam, Noctowl, Lucario and possibly Xatu, though he may be more useful for protecting citizens.

True. So you have a choice to make, does license equal canon or not?

Have you ever actually been serious about anything?

I doubt this.

Nah.

Catching Pokemon will no doubt make his face known to somebody. Especially if he plans on training Pokemon to be as good as they'd need to be to beat the Elite 4. He'd likely also need a practice battle.

Upon distinguishing a scent, they don't forget it. Apparently, ever.

Actually he said only Pokemon found in Kanto and by Kanto trainers. That warrants a lot more than just the first 151 species.

Will answer this shit later, but he said it was Kanto as it is in Red and Blue.

And nah Aura. Pyscho Mantis > Sabrina

TheAuraAngel
And nah Aura. Pyscho Mantis > Sabrina

If it were the anime Sabrina, she'd stomp him more than likely. As it were, she can still see the future in the games. She could easily set a trap for Snake.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

Mantis would literally beat her by turning off the game.

Oh, and Snake would dodge her powers and slit her throat.

Or something

TheAuraAngel
Nah.

Mantis would literally beat her by turning off the game.

Oh, and Snake would dodge her powers and slit her throat.

Or something

I thought Mantis only moved the controller and read the memory card? Didn't think he could turn off the game. That would piss me off he that happened to me. Sabrina turns him into a doll before he can do that anyway.

How does he dodge her future sight? /bad pokemon joke.

Sin_Volvagia
LOL @ Pokemon anime being used

MooCowofJustice
Say something helpful or GTFO Sin.

Sin_Volvagia
Say something helpful or GTFO Sin.

The game and the anime are completely different. If this was the anime, Snake wins without much of a problem since most of the Pokemon are much weaker

MooCowofJustice
Didn't you use the anime before in one of the last two Pokemon threads?

And I disagree. Anime's more powerful Pokemon do tend to be less powerful, but it also amps the simple things like Pikachu and Buizel.

LLLLLink
7fYof-KLvlY

n18XfQiPJS4

Sin_Volvagia
Didn't you use the anime before in one of the last two Pokemon threads?

And I disagree. Anime's more powerful Pokemon do tend to be less powerful, but it also amps the simple things like Pikachu and Buizel.

1. Probably because that thread allowed it?

2. That's why I said "most"

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
1. Probably because that thread allowed it?

2. That's why I said "most"

Would be nice if next time you specified why it's lols at anime.

I disagreed with the claim that Snake wins if it was the anime.

TheAuraAngel
Snake gets defeated by Sabrina if its anime. Easily too.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I thought Mantis only moved the controller and read the memory card? Didn't think he could turn off the game. That would piss me off he that happened to me. Sabrina turns him into a doll before he can do that anyway.

How does he dodge her future sight? /bad pokemon joke.

Nah, Mantis mind ****s Sabrina

Because Snake can dodge anything

iChaos
Ah, but he couldn't dodge this:

MGLpFgd1VkQ

FinalAnswer
Was an old weakened Snake who decided to say "**** it" due to Liquid Ocelot's trolling.

AND HE STILL SURVIVED

crimson_2010
I'm sorry but i don't see snake smack the **** outta legendaries pokemons nor others Pokemon almost as powerful lool

Nemesis X
If we're allowing PokeAnime in here, then if Sabrina is in this match, Snake will have to think of a way to get her to laugh before she transforms him into a doll. No, seriously, it took an lol to make her opponent win. Perhaps Snake can perform a comedy sketch on what it's like to be old or something.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If we're allowing PokeAnime in here, then if Sabrina is in this match, Snake will have to think of a way to get her to laugh before she transforms him into a doll. No, seriously, it took an lol to make her opponent win. Perhaps Snake can perform a comedy sketch on what it's like to be old or something.

Snake tells her about how Otacon ****ed his stepmom which caused his dad to an hero.

LLLLLink
Lol, FA... You crack me up.

FinalAnswer
And from what do you allow trainers Pokemon? Just games? If so, which games?

Will eventually have to get back to you on that. Off the top of my head: Ursaring, Pidgeotto, Stunky, Growlithe, Alakazam, Noctowl, Lucario and possibly Xatu, though he may be more useful for protecting citizens.

True. So you have a choice to make, does license equal canon or not?

Have you ever actually been serious about anything?

I doubt this.

Nah.

Catching Pokemon will no doubt make his face known to somebody. Especially if he plans on training Pokemon to be as good as they'd need to be to beat the Elite 4. He'd likely also need a practice battle.

Upon distinguishing a scent, they don't forget it. Apparently, ever.

Dun care. Anime and Manga = Non canon.

Actually he said only Pokemon found in Kanto and by Kanto trainers. That warrants a lot more than just the first 151 species.

He means that it is Kanto exactly as it is in Red and Blue. So none of those shitty 152+ Pokemon in here plz.

K. And only 3 of those are in Red and Blue.

License = Non canon unless stated otherwise by the makers.

Like I'd tell you.

Dun care. Anime and Manga = Non canon

And what's the problem with that? Also, face camo changes his face 313

k

He meant that it was Kanto as it is in Red and Blue, dun be stupid.

MooCowofJustice
He means that it is Kanto exactly as it is in Red and Blue. So none of those shitty 152+ Pokemon in here plz.

K. And only 3 of those are in Red and Blue.

License = Non canon unless stated otherwise by the makers.

And what's the problem with that? Also, face camo changes his face 313

He meant that it was Kanto as it is in Red and Blue, dun be stupid.

Then Snake probably wins, 'cause we're not using anime or manga so Kanto only has like 50 NPCs. Although it has nothing to do with the argument at hand, humor me and list some Pokemon you think are shitty.

Very good.

Cool.

Yeah. I read too fast sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.