Gorilla Grodd vs the Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Hand to hand only.

Fight takes place in Pizza Hut.

Omega Vision
Thing, but its a good fight.

The Nuul
GG, Thing is not hurting Supes.

Bentley
Thing is stronger than a gas station.

Flyattractor
What are Grodd's Stats physically?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What are Grodd's Stats physically?
He's at least Class 50, maybe even low Class 100 (like Thing).

He's pretty fast too, something that's to be expected given he's a Flash rogue.

Not sure about his durability but I imagine it has to be higher than a normal gorilla's because he can lift a truck over his head without his bones breaking.

Bentley
He has survived IMPs and being thrown to the distance, he's quite up there in the food chain to stand ground against a 100 tonner. I think it would be a good fight.

Prep-Man
Thing wins, but it won't be easy.

King Castle
thing beats the grudd out of Grodd..

Grodd is all over the place like most DC characters when it comes to strength and durability..

on average depiction grodd should be in-between the brick lvl of the 50 tonners and that is being extremely generous...

the thing would crush grodd's hand and knock some teeth out in the 1st few seconds of the fight b4 thing realizes how sub par grodd really is.

KingD19
So basically....Grodd's one of those, I switch stats depending on who I'm fighting or what I'm doing in that particular comic characters?

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
So basically....Grodd's one of those, I switch stats depending on who I'm fighting or what I'm doing in that particular comic characters?

We call them villains and team book characters.

King Castle
imo, yes.. but its DCU fault for not having legitimate bio's on their characters..

Grodd can be seen getting his teeth knocked out by dick grayson and taking speed blitz punches and whatnot.. but later seen picking up and heffing a vehicle with some effort through a building barely rates as a 10 tonner feat.

me personally i wouldnt put grodd any higher then a 20 tonner at most.. but, i also know some DC fans will argue it so i let it go..

Omega Vision
When he goes on rampages he tosses trucks like toys and destroys entire buildings with punches. He's above Class 10.

KingD19
Yeah...he's Class 11 at the least.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He's above Class 10.
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah...he's Class 11
laughing

Parmaniac
-

ankur29
Originally posted by Omega Vision
When he goes on rampages he tosses trucks like toys and destroys entire buildings with punches. He's above Class 10.

class 50 (25 - 50 tons)

Konton
Grodd.

Batroc
Thing.

tkitna
Thing

King Castle
thing.

Lord_Talron
cage is one thing, i dont think hes hurting thing tho :O

King Castle
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
thing is one thing, i dont think hes hurting cage tho :O

agreed.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
cage is one thing, i dont think hes hurting thing tho :O
Why not? Cage and Thing have about the same durability give or take. Thing is just physically stronger than Cage.

Lord_Talron
really? idk if cage got an upgrade since, but i know that in a recent black panther comic, getting shot at point blank range made him cry out, while thing wouldnt even feel that

-Pr-
Could go either way imo.

Originally posted by King Castle
imo, yes.. but its DCU fault for not having legitimate bio's on their characters..

Grodd can be seen getting his teeth knocked out by dick grayson and taking speed blitz punches and whatnot.. but later seen picking up and heffing a vehicle with some effort through a building barely rates as a 10 tonner feat.

me personally i wouldnt put grodd any higher then a 20 tonner at most.. but, i also know some DC fans will argue it so i let it go..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/haters.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.