the keeper(silver surfer) vs superman prime and superman 1 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins can the two supermen do a good team job or does surfer turn them into tea and biscuits

http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/?action=view&current=GuardiansOfTheGalaxy25-32.jpg

Harbinger
Keeper gets stomped.

lionking
how would surfer get stomped surfer should have enough power to do what he wants to these two

iceman24567
Surfer gets eaten alive

Bouboumaster
If Surfer really became as strong as Galactus, then he stomps

Galan007
Originally posted by lionking
who wins can the two supermen do a good team job or does surfer turn them into tea and biscuits

http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/?action=view&current=GuardiansOfTheGalaxy25-32.jpg That took place when Galactus was extremely weak. But at normal power Galactus can (and did) pwn Keeper.

Doesn't matter here though. Keeper wins via time-stoppage, imo.

snazy
the team stomps him so hard its not even funny and time stopping wont work specially when superman 1 million is around kal kent got more powers then PC superman he is basically a silver age superman with tons of other powers including 5IMP powers and the guy literally broke time itself with his fists while being depowered and losing almost all his powers he is just crazy , the team stomps its a spite

Galan007
Originally posted by snazy
the team stomps him so hard its not even funny and time stopping wont work specially when superman 1 million is around kal kent got more powers then PC superman he is basically a silver age superman with tons of other powers including 5IMP powers and the guy literally broke time itself with his fists while being depowered and losing almost all his powers he is just crazy , the team stomps its a spite There's WAY too much overrating going on here.

Granted, many of the abilities Superman M* displayed were very uber, but none of them were indicative of him being able to resist time-stoppage used offensively against him. Keep in mind that his 'punching through time' feat was accomplished by striking at a temporal portal until he landed in his timeline -- that is still insanely impressive (especially when you consider that he was extremely weak at the time), but it is certainly not enough to say that he could resist and overcome local time around him being frozen.

----

On another note, here's a scan which precedes the Keeper/Galactus scan posted in the OP...

-Galactus-
"My weakness is palpable. Never in my billions of years of life has it been so long since last I took nourishment":
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/204/keeper0.jpg

That's the only reason Keeper was able to defeat him.

But after Galactus did feed, he was able to own Keeper as though he were a minor inconvenience:
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1999/keeper1.jpg
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4130/keeper2.jpg
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9228/keeper3.jpg

So dar u gho!!11! dur

Black bolt z
So this is pretty much someone with say 30% galactus power vs. team?Surfer for slight slight majority.I mean team superman is good but the power of galactus is just too good.

Galan007
What the? What the f**k?

Keeper was less than nothing compared to nourished Galactus. It was only when Galactus was the weakest he had EVER been that Keeper was able to beat him (which isn't that impressive of a feat, tbh.)

D_Dude1210
From what I'm reading on the scans, it looks like Galactus was operating at a higher level than he normally does (according to what the Keeper said).

Galan007
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
From what I'm reading on the scans, it looks like Galactus was operating at a higher level than he normally does (according to what the Keeper said). Have a gander at this scan again:

a.) Galactus was about to feed just before owning Keeper (so he obviously wasn't well nourished.)
b.) Galactus himself even said that the planets Keeper had been selecting for him to feed on were barely enough to sate his hunger.

Keeper's statement pertained more to Galactus becoming exceedingly angry, thus demonstrating more power than he normally does. But based on the above, he certainly wasn't operating at higher power levels than usual. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Ambient

cheap shot sneaky2

snazy
Originally posted by Galan007
There's WAY too much overrating going on here.

Granted, many of the abilities Superman M* displayed were very uber, but none of them were indicative of him being able to resist time-stoppage used offensively against him. Keep in mind that his 'punching through time' feat was accomplished by striking at a temporal portal until he landed in his timeline -- that is still insanely impressive (especially when you consider that he was extremely weak at the time), but it is certainly not enough to say that he could resist and overcome local time around him being frozen.

----

On another note, here's a scan which precedes the Keeper/Galactus scan posted in the OP...

-Galactus-
"My weakness is palpable. Never in my billions of years of life has it been so long since last I took nourishment":
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/204/keeper0.jpg

That's the only reason Keeper was able to defeat him.

But after Galactus did feed, he was able to own Keeper as though he were a minor inconvenience:

So dar u gho!!11! dur

my point is that if while very depowered kal kent did something like breaking the time even if its a portal still he punched 853 centerties into the future and each of his punches caused shockwaves thruought the timeline and all thatwhilehe was very depowered so full powered kal kent is a beast that can erase your entire bloodline within 1-2 shots Lol

superman 1 million had way toomany powers and nothing effected him i mean he couldnt even be possessed because ofhis 5 dimension powers and i doubt he will be effected by something simple like tome stopping he showed to be resistent to matter manipulation and other things and all while being depowered this is a guy thatcan stop galaxies and break time withfists while depowered he is on a different level adding superman prime is an overkill

King Castle
where is the other scans for round two?

didnt both of them stalemate each other and finally merge to become a new abstract being?

Ambient
That is a diff. arc.. If memory serves what your referring to is the last planet standing, The keeper is from the Guardian of the Galaxy arc..

King Castle
what i am pointing at is the scans posted is a no lvl powered surfer early in his history

... when he is transported out of the universe and coached how to really use the nega bands SS becomes a real abstract lvl being and is no longer that low lvl version posted..

the keeper was able to smack around Galactus if i recall currently.

Ambient
Yah he was cept it was against a really weak G.. At later issues G 3 shotted this version of Surfer to near death..

King Castle
yes.. to near death then the big head alien abstract rescues him and takes him out of the universe.. their he teaches the keeper how to re access Galactus power cosmic combine it with the nega bands and face galactus as equals... iirc it took surfer a 100 yrs of training outside the universe to reach his abstract power lvls.

that is like me posting a fight with superman and only use his low end feats early history and purposely hiding what superman is really able to do on the high end scale a few yrs down the line with experience and training

Ambient
The fight we are referring to is after the event you mention.

Surfer learned the use of the Q band outside that universe after he challenge and sucessfully defeated a weaker G then at a later issue GG #26, Galactus finally grew tired of SS (Keeper) and stomp him in 3 shots..

King Castle
hmm...mhmm

i just remember them merging at the end of the story after a good fight.

anyways isnt the superman prime emo boy with soaked up ota energy? and superman 1 million the time punching supe descendant?

these two really wouldnt have what it takes to win.

Spire
Originally posted by King Castle
yes.. to near death then the big head alien abstract rescues him and takes him out of the universe.. their he teaches the keeper how to re access Galactus power cosmic combine it with the nega bands and face galactus as equals... iirc it took surfer a 100 yrs of training outside the universe to reach his abstract power lvls.

that is like me posting a fight with superman and only use his low end feats early history and purposely hiding what superman is really able to do on the high end scale a few yrs down the line with experience and training

Two different scenes, man.

Galactus also states - in battle - that he was weak and could not defend himself. Surfer then goes and powers him up.

Then there is the scene that Galan guy posted...

snazy
hmm...mhmm

anyways isnt the superman prime emo boy with soaked up ota energy? and superman 1 million the time punching supe descendant?

dude you do realisethe time punching superman did that while almost losing all his power and while being depowered he took out firestorm who is a high herald like nothing right? 1 million was holding a galaxy with his force vision, was about to destroy solaris which is a force that can destroy galaxies and bring apocalypse and he got 5 dimension powers? it was also stated he holds powers no one else ever held before and he is the second strongest being in the future second to golden superman prime .... he can solo this 1 on 1

as for the emo boy we are talking about a guy that broke dimensions and reality with his fists destroyed a whole planet like nothing and stalemeted freakin monarch... i am sorry but this team stomps so hard its sad

Galan007
my point is that if while very depowered kal kent did something like breaking the time even if its a portal still he punched 853 centerties into the future and each of his punches caused shockwaves thruought the timeline and all thatwhilehe was very depowered so full powered kal kent is a beast that can erase your entire bloodline within 1-2 shots Lol

superman 1 million had way toomany powers and nothing effected him i mean he couldnt even be possessed because ofhis 5 dimension powers and i doubt he will be effected by something simple like tome stopping he showed to be resistent to matter manipulation and other things and all while being depowered this is a guy thatcan stop galaxies and break time withfists while depowered he is on a different level adding superman prime is an overkill Your overhyping is incredible. Anyhow, the fact is, Superman M* has done nothing on panel suggestive of him being able to resist "simple" temporal manipulation. Nothing. So it would very much be a viable tactic for Keeper.

...Or Keeper just creates some kryptonite, ftw. smile

Ambient
hmm...mhmm

Your mixing two diff. stories, my quess is the one you recall at the end is from the last planet standing arc but that didn't have to do anything with the q band.

laughing

1 right..

snazy
Your overhyping is incredible. Anyhow, the fact is, Superman M* has done nothing on panel suggestive of him being able to resist "simple" temporal manipulation. Nothing. So it would very much be a viable tactic for Keeper.

...Or Keeper just creates some kryptonite, ftw. smile

well 1 million doesnt have any on panel feats to prove he can resist time stopping i will give you that, ordenery superman was able to resist reality wraping and molecule manipulation due to his resistence and 1 million is by far stronger and more resistent then ordenery superman he is at the levels that it doesnt make sense for reality wraping or time stopping to effect him , and yes if the keeper creates kryptonite kal kent is screwed but the keeper doesnt know kal kent got weakness to kryptonite and i doubt he can create one so its kinda invalid here

on a different note i am not overhyping his feats i am just stating what really happened and the fact is that kal kent lost almost all his powers to the point he didnt even have his heat vision and yet he breaks time and send shockwaves with each punch to the history changing things its just unreal and all that while extremely depowered , holding a galaxy with force vision is another thing, treating a high herald like some child, when full powered the guy is too much of a beast for the keeper i just dont see keeper taking him out unless he got some kryptonite

also the fact kal kent is a high level telepath, as smart as brainiac 5, got hypnotizing powers, can control energy fileds and create force fields that can whitstand solar assult, can create force jackets, energy manipulation, 5 dimension powers... this is basically a silver age superman + 5 dimension powers he is faster then a speeding tachyon act act... overall the guy is insanely powerful hell DC had to depower him in order to create a decent storyline with him since he is too powerful to be at any danger unless kryptonite is involved overall i give him the win

Galan007
well 1 million doesnt have any on panel feats to prove he can resist time stopping i will give you that Cool. So like I said, it'd be viable here.

and yes if the keeper creates kryptonite kal kent is screwed but the keeper doesnt know kal kent got weakness to kryptonite and i doubt he can create one so its kinda invalid here Considering Keeper possesses the same cosmic power/senses as Surfer + the Quantum Bands, I don't see any logical reason to think he wouldn't be able to see Superman's weakness, and manifest it. /shrug

on a different note i am not overhyping his feats i am just stating what really happened Right, and none of what you've mentioned pertains to this battle. If Keeper wasn't able to stop time, or create kryptonite then yes, Supes would win. But as it stands, I'm hard-pressed to see him pulling out the win.

snazy
Cool. So like I said, it'd be viable here.

Considering Keeper possesses the same cosmic power/senses as Surfer + the Quantum Bands, I don't see any logical reason to think he wouldn't be able to see Superman's weakness, and manifest it. /shrug

Right, and none of what you've mentioned pertains to this battle. If Keeper wasn't able to stop time, or create kryptonite then yes, Supes would win. But as it stands, I'm hard-pressed to see him pulling out the win.

well the time stopping thing i am not sure it will work on kal kent since again he proved that he can resist a lot of crazy things due to his 5 dimensional powers he couldnt be possessed and it was stated that aside from kryptonite he doesnt have any weakesses and nothing ever hurted him , the 5 dimensional powers allow you to use telekinesis and telepathy on very high levels and matter manipulation as well i doubt a simple thing as time stopping will effect someone with 5 dimension powers ... you see you cant prove that time stopping will effect kal kent while i cant prove it cant so its kinda pointless with this point

on a different note why is kal kent being on the defence here? he is faster then a speeding tachyon ... an ordenery tachyon is faster by copuple of times then the speed of light and he is faster then a speeding one, this guy is the definition of speedblitzing ... kal kent got too many powers for the keeper he can own him with his telepathy, he can trap him with one of his force jackets or simply aplly an energy trap on him, also kal kents breath alone is strong enough to destroy a giant red star... kal kent got wayyyy too many powers to take on keeper with his crazy durability resistence and power overall i see him winning even before keeper will realise what is his weaknes let alone aplly it on him he is too fast and overall powerful for the keeper

snazy
also lets bring on the fact kal kent was about to destroy solaris which is a living star that stated to be powerful enough to destroy galaxies and bring apocalypse .... something like galactus maybe? well i dont think so... BUT its still a very powerful being and a great feat and all that was acomplished without much trouble by just using his force vision

Galan007
well the time stopping thing i am not sure it will work on kal kent since again he proved that he can resist a lot of crazy things due to his 5 dimensional powers he couldnt be possessed and it was stated that aside from kryptonite he doesnt have any weakesses and nothing ever hurted him , the 5 dimensional powers allow you to use telekinesis and telepathy on very high levels and matter manipulation as well i doubt a simple thing as time stopping will effect someone with 5 dimension powers ... you see you cant prove that time stopping will effect kal kent while i cant prove it cant so its kinda pointless with this point *sighs* You're asking me to prove a negative... Which I don't have to do. My opinion is based on Superman's feats (or in this case, lack thereof.)

You're the one claiming direct temporal manipulation would be ineffective against Superman M*, despite him having no feats suggestive of such. Thus you are the one who needs to try and prove your point. Not me.

Follow?

on a different note why is kal kent being on the defence here? he is faster then a speeding tachyon ... an ordenery tachyon is faster by copuple of times then the speed of light and he is faster then a speeding one, this guy is the definition of speedblitzing ... kal kent got too many powers for the keeper he can own him with his telepathy, he can trap him with one of his force jackets or simply aplly an energy trap on him, also kal kents breath alone is strong enough to destroy a giant red star... kal kent got wayyyy too many powers to take on keeper with his crazy durability resistence and power overall i see him winning even before keeper will realise what is his weaknes let alone aplly it on him he is too fast and overall powerful for the keeper a.) It's not in character for Superman to blitz. Not at all.
b.) Speechification aside, he never demonstrated the type of speed you are attributing to him. In fact, he had to use Jupiter's gravity just to slingshot himself to superluminal velocity in space. So saying that Supes could just *poof* himself to those speeds in this battle is, again, overhyping him WAY too much.

BUT its still a very powerful being and a great feat and all that was acomplished without much trouble by just using his force vision You mean he almost beat Solaris after he cemented Kyle's construct (which was already wrapped around Solaris) with FV? Thought so. smile

snazy
*sighs* You're asking me to prove a negative... Which I don't have to do. My opinion is based on Superman's feats (or in this case, lack thereof.)

You're the one claiming direct temporal manipulation would be ineffective against Superman M*, despite him having no feats suggestive of such. Thus you are the one who needs to try and prove your point. Not me.

Follow?

a.) It's not in character for Superman to blitz. Not at all.
b.) Speechification aside, he never demonstrated the type of speed you are attributing to him. In fact, he had to use Jupiter's gravity just to slingshot himself to superluminal velocity in space. So saying that Supes could just *poof* himself to those speeds in this battle is, again, overhyping him WAY too much.

You mean he almost beat Solaris after he cemented Kyle's construct (which was already wrapped around Solaris) with FV? Thought so. smile

dude its like saying prove that galactus can take slashes from wolverine because he never did it on panel, kal kent as i said before showed that he can resist possessing and many other solar threats so to asume something like a simple time stopping will effect someone that got 5 dimension powers which include energy manipulation foce fields and matter manipulation he can change his entire body and make himself a pure force of energy and to say a time stopping will effect someone on those levels is unreal since he possess the ability to wrap reality energy and destroy cosmic laws with strength alone he is a being on a different level and as i said its like asking to prove that living tribunal can resist time stopping even if he didnt do it on panel

not in character for superman to blitz? its not superman its kal kent and first of all this is an all out battle and in forum fights we judge characters by there powers and what they CAN do, and you should read superman 1 million solo and see how while depowered he is using speedblitzing the composed creture

kal kent never demonstrated speed ike that via feats? while depowered he leaped in a single leap from earth to moon and he reached it within a second and he was depowered to the point he couldnt fly , in giant size 1 million he apears at couple of places the same time and rescue someone from a bomb while doing all of that thats how fast he was that he was at couple of places at the same time so this is where you fail really hard

he was aboput to defeat solaris and it was stated but then he tought golden prime dies so he stopped because he was shocked but other then that it was stated he is about to destroy solaris

Galan007
dude its like saying prove that galactus can take slashes from wolverine because he never did it on panel, kal kent as i said before showed that he can resist possessing and many other solar threats so to asume something like a simple time stopping will effect someone that got 5 dimension powers which include energy manipulation foce fields and matter manipulation he can change his entire body and make himself a pure force of energy and to say a time stopping will effect someone on those levels is unreal since he possess the ability to wrap reality energy and destroy cosmic laws with strength alone he is a being on a different level and as i said its like asking to prove that living tribunal can resist time stopping even if he didnt do it on panel

not in character for superman to blitz? its not superman its kal kent and first of all this is an all out battle and in forum fights we judge characters by there powers and what they CAN do, and you should read superman 1 million solo and see how while depowered he is using speedblitzing the composed creture

kal kent never demonstrated speed ike that via feats? while depowered he leaped in a single leap from earth to moon and he reached it within a second and he was depowered to the point he couldnt fly , in giant size 1 million he apears at couple of places the same time and rescue someone from a bomb while doing all of that thats how fast he was that he was at couple of places at the same time so this is where you fail really hard

he was aboput to defeat solaris and it was stated but then he tought golden prime dies so he stopped because he was shocked but other then that it was stated he is about to destroy solaris I couldn't help but chuckle at this post.

So on that note, I bid thee good day. smile

Lord Feron
Good shit Galan stuck in there like a champ!

snazy
I couldn't help but chuckle at this post.

So on that note, I bid thee good day. smile

alright then if you want to continue discussing feel free until then good day smile

Cubey
I'd say the two Supermen. For one, I doubt transmuting Kryptonite would do anything to a Kal that's been sundipped for centuries, which most likely gave him enough of a boost to not have to worry about that for a while.

And I think if Superman activates his FV fast enough, he'd destroy Surfer.

Lord_Talron
isnt superman 1million mostly featless? just has a lot of implied power?

snazy
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
isnt superman 1million mostly featless? just has a lot of implied power?

people are always getting confuced between the golden guy and the real superman 1 million which is kal kent

Warlord
keeper vs supes 1m would be a nice fight...why add prime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.