Sonic and Shadow vs. Dante and Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killermover
Chaos Control is unrestricted, so is Quick Silver. Fight is in the Tem Ni Gru.

All have their respective power ups from the game except the spin offs and Time Manipulation.

Demonic Phoenix
All of their respective power-ups? no expression

(Super) Sonic would solo the entire DMC verse, let alone Dante & Vergil.

killermover
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
All of their respective power-ups? no expression

(Super) Sonic would solo the entire DMC verse, let alone Dante & Vergil. Devil Trigger Dante Beat Satan, I think their equal in soling verses. Super Sonic is not as fast as a Vergil in Devil Trigger Mode, thats why I put in Shadow because he is more durable than Sonic.

ScreamPaste
Super Sonic is faster than light, he's MUCH faster than Vergil in DT.

killermover
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Super Sonic is faster than light, he's MUCH faster than Vergil in DT. Um no he's not. He's twice the speed of sound as Super Sonic, he's never stated to be lightspeed.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by killermover
Devil Trigger Dante Beat Satan, I think their equal in soling verses. Super Sonic is not as fast as a Vergil in Devil Trigger Mode, thats why I put in Shadow because he is more durable than Sonic.

Firstly even if Mundus were 'Satan', that speaks little for his actual power.
Super Sonic/Shadow would need a couple of nanoseconds to stomp him and anyone else in the DMC verse.

Secondly, comparing the speed of Vergil/Dante in DT/DDT to the speed of Super Sonic/Super Shadow is akin to trying to compare the speed at which a human nail grows, to the speed of Light.
They are not equal. They're not even comparable. Super Sonic is immensely faster than anyone in the DMC verse will ever hope to be.

Thirdly, Super Sonic is FTL. He cannot be harmed by anything the DMC verse throws at him.

Fourthly, Hyper Sonic is greater than Super Sonic in every possible way.

Finally, Super Sonic soloes the entire DMC verse. Same goes for Hyper Sonic, Super Shadow, Super Knuckles and Hyper Knuckles.
You have two of the above mentioned characters in this thread.

Phanteros
Did you not see how Sonic and Shadow were moving on the moon base?

BloodRain
Base hedgehogs would easily be defeated. Super's, not so much. Though I don't remember a time where the main game versions were FTL. Can only think of the conic ones.

Could kill them before they get the chance to transform. For Dante there's Untouchable, Smell of fear or DDT to try wait out the Super form via magic defence. Not much else that I can think of right now.

killermover
Okay no super forums or devil forms. Who wins?

Demonic Phoenix
Great. Now it's nowhere near as spitey as it initially was against the Sparda twins.

Do the Hedgehogs still have at least one CE? If so, it could likely be an endless stall battle due to the ability of Chaos Control. Since Time Manip is off, they cannot go through time I s'pose.
Sonic's Light-Dash is dependent on rings, but I think he has an actual attack where he moves at Light Speed or something.

~ Now, just clarify one thing for me. In the OP, you stated that CC is unrestricted, as is QS. In the next line, you state that Time Manip is not allowed?

XMr. WinterX
what about guns and weapons?

killermover
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Great. Now it's nowhere near as spitey as it initially was against the Sparda twins.

Do the Hedgehogs still have at least one CE? If so, it could likely be an endless stall battle due to the ability of Chaos Control. Since Time Manip is off, they cannot go through time I s'pose.
Sonic's Light-Dash is dependent on rings, but I think he has an actual attack where he moves at Light Speed or something.

~ Now, just clarify one thing for me. In the OP, you stated that CC is unrestricted, as is QS. In the next line, you state that Time Manip is not allowed? I said no time powers for either sides. but they can use there other abilites. Chaos Emeralds are allowed depending on what empowers the sparda brothers.

XMr. WinterX
so Dante has all the Devil forms? if so, Dante can go up to the sky and fire meteors at the hedgehogs non stop until he finally hits them and Vergil goes in and attacks with Yamato

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
so Dante has all the Devil forms? Originally posted by killermover
Okay no super forums or devil forms. Who wins?

XMr. WinterX
damn XD

killermover
Bump to say Sonic and Shadow solo the DMC verse, not a single thing scales them speed or immeasurable power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.