Jackass 3D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
i shit you not no expression

October 15th, 2010

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/Jackass_3d_poster.jpg

KingD19
I'm gonna watch it, not for the 3d, but because Jackass is funny as all hell.

steverules_2
Yeah I'll see it

KingD19
The commercial was hilarious, the bungie port-a-pottie, and when he said give me a high five, then b*tch slapped him with a giant hand...classic.

steverules_2
DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME!!! mad

The Nuul
This is why I CANNOT STAND THIS 3D SHIT. Everyone wants to do it because its the new money maker.

KingD19
Originally posted by steverules_2
DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME!!! mad

It's a commercial...it's playing on tv right now...seriously.

I could youtube it if you want.

Impediment
fKwjU_pSSW4

steverules_2
Shiiiit this looks good

Thee smit
They could just make another jackass but no, instead they have added a gimmick which i cant see working and will ruin the film (for me personally).

grrrrr I hate 3d

MildPossession
...YOU DON'T WASTE TREES TO FILM YOUR BLOODY STUNTS!! THEY ARE OUR OXYGENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

I will therefore not be seeing it. So bla.

The Nuul
Originally posted by MildPossession
...YOU DON'T WASTE TREES TO FILM YOUR BLOODY STUNTS!! THEY ARE OUR OXYGENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

I will therefore not be seeing it. So bla.

Well, they are jackasses you know!

That ACDC Chick
i already know this is what my brother wants for his birthday, cause it comes out on his birthday haermm

The Nuul
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
i already know this is what my brother wants for his birthday, cause it comes out on his birthday haermm

A blow up doll?

That ACDC Chick
hes 10, i dont think he even knows wtf that is no expression

WanderingDroid
Bumfights>Jackass.

XvampbenjiiX666
i can't wait for this to come out. 3d or not, i'm going to see it like i did the last two

The Nuul
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
hes 10, i dont think he even knows wtf that is no expression

Oh ok, my bad.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Bumfights>Jackass. Bumfights is shit.

KurtRussellCrow
don't know why it is 3D, but I cannot wait for the film itself.

-Pr-
I'd watch Jackass without 3d, so happy this is coming out either way.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Thee smit
They could just make another jackass but no, instead they have added a gimmick which i cant see working and will ruin the film (for me personally).

grrrrr I hate 3d It's still a Jackass Movie. If 3-D wasn't around, they'd probably just be doing the same shit. It'd get dull after a while.

I embrace this film, and it's choice for the 3rd dimension. I highly anticipate it's release, I do.

jolly
Jackass 3D is an action,comedy and documentary movie as to watch Jackass 3D movie is not less than that a trip to heaven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.