Where should I get my first tattoo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cherrywild
Ok guys. I would love your opinions. Pretty soon I'll be getting my first tattoo. For a long time now I've been really picking my brain about where to get it. The size will depend on the location I suppose. I'll attach a pic.

It's pretty much for my horse Lakota, who has taught me an unsurpassable amount of things about myself and 'growing up'. Really reminds me of him aesthetically too.

PS - I really want any suggestions. I'm lost in the matter. Absolutely cannot decide. I'd like it in a place that can be covered up if need be, and I'm pretty in shape so all body parts are game for ink! Let me know your thoughts!

Ax3l
That would probably look nice across the top of your foot

Or maybe ankle.

Or forehead.

Rogue Jedi
Ass. Horse's ass.

Cherrywild
I think it would look nice on my ankle.

And no, it would be my Ass' horse in that case.

King Castle
whatever you do dont get it at the base of your lower back above your butt..

maybe side of your torso by the rib area.. if its small i always like women who get them around the wrist and can usually be covered up by a watch or something.

Rogue Jedi
Neck.

Bardock42
I think we'd need full-nudity pics from every angle to make that judgement.

Hop to it.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by King Castle
whatever you do dont get it at the base of your lower back above your butt..

maybe side of your torso by the rib area.. if its small i always like women who get them around the wrist and can usually be covered up by a watch or something. Heh, yeah thats about the only place I'll say no to.

I never even thought about wrist though. Thats a neat idea.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Cherrywild
I think it would look nice on my ankle It is quite proper for the ankle area.

Just depends on what size you want. Might be too small looking on the ankle. That's why I suggest the top of the foot as well.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Neck. That was almost definitely where it was gonna be, right at the nape. I still love the idea but I just cut my hair. ( I'm still kind of thinking **** it though. Love that spot. )Originally posted by Bardock42
I think we'd need full-nudity pics from every angle to make that judgement.

Hop to it. Only on Tuesdays.

Bardock42
Only on Tuesdays.

That's fair, I shall wait.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Ax3l
It is quite proper for the ankle area.

Just depends on what size you want. Might be too small looking on the ankle. That's why I suggest the top of the foot as well. Thats a good point.

Hmm. What do you guys think of that little sharp hip bone that runs just at the top of the thigh? I kind of thought somewhere around there might be neat too.

§P0oONY
Tattoo Parlour. haermm

Ax3l
All I know is that I want my next tattoo now.

Rogue Jedi
That was almost definitely where it was gonna be, right at the nape. I still love the idea but I just cut my hair. ( I'm still kind of thinking **** it though. Love that spot. ) Only on Tuesdays. I'm gonna get the Boondock Saints crucifix tat there.

Cherrywild

Peach
The design is probably too large for your wrist, though personally I like that area a lot for tattoos (I'm definitely planning on getting tattoos there).

My suggestion would be just above your ankle, personally. Or maybe your upper back, just below your neck.

King Castle
Heh, yeah thats about the only place I'll say no to.

I never even thought about wrist though. Thats a neat idea. yeh, if its small like the size of the thumb pic it would be nice size plus you can also get it underneath the wrist as oppose to the top to further hide it.

maybe.. the hip bone like you said could work... also you are aware that someone is going to have to get in in certain body area to tattoo it, right?

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Peach
The design is probably too large for your wrist, though personally I like that area a lot for tattoos (I'm definitely planning on getting tattoos there).

My suggestion would be just above your ankle, personally. Or maybe your upper back, just below your neck. I like the upper back idea A LOT. Though I thought of the nape of my neck, my upper back didn't even cross my mind. Originally posted by King Castle
yeh, if its small like the size of the thumb pic it would be nice size plus you can also get it underneath the wrist as oppose to the top to further hide it.

maybe.. the hip bone like you said could work... also you are aware that someone is going to have to get in in certain body area to tattoo it, right? This is true.

King Castle
also i like your simplistic black style design... its how i roll with my tats..

only thing that kinda sucks is the color fades or turns into a grayish looking color w/ time.

Rogue Jedi
Between shoulder blades.

§P0oONY
I don't like the design in the slightest... So I'd advise not getting it at all.

It kind of looks like one of theose old Office Clip Arts.

King Castle
@cherrywild

can i ask where the design came from?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by King Castle
@cherrywild

can i ask where the design came from? Powerpoint Clip Art stick out tongue

Cherrywild
Sorry for the late reply. Been working my ass off.

It's actually not the exact pic. It is VERY similar though. I drew mine.

King Castle
okay.. its cool.

i actually prefer ppl to have their own tat whether drawn themselves or someone else drawing it for them..

its more unique rather then walking around with the same parlor tat that a thousand ppl have.

Cherrywild
That was kind of my thought as well.

Cherrywild
Anyhow, this pic was done by a DA member. If you were still wondering (:

King Castle
cool... i recommend a horse shoe on you bum cheek.. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.