Slay's Quest for World Championhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
I know what you ***** (RJ) are thinking: ''Here comes that ******* cuntface dick Slay with his gay soccer talk''. Nein, mein friends, as none of you know, one of my goals in life is to become a World Champion. For the last odd 25 years, I was distracted by things that are considered important in life instead of pursuing childish dreams, but recent events have left me with a ridiculous amount of spare time, which has enabled me to start my quest for world championhood.

If you thought that last sentence was quite odd, check this:

I'm going to let you decide what I should (try to) become a World Champion in! It can be anything from cellphone tossing to sheep shaving, as long as there are official World Championships. This is probably going to go off-topic within 5 posts, but I'm desperate enough to turn to KMC for advice, so **** me right?

EDIT: Forgot to add, preferably, I'd become a world champion in something that requires little to no talent, as I'm too old to get into all kinds of sports while still have a realistic oppurtunity of becoming world champion in them. So suggestions like kickboxing or speedskating won't work, sorry Dave.

Dave_97
Champion kick boxer.

You can do it,

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
I know what you ***** (RJ) are thinking: ''Here comes that ******* cuntface dick Slay with his gay soccer talk''. Nein, mein friends, as none of you know, one of my goals in life is to become a World Champion. For the last odd 25 years, I was distracted by things that are considered important in life instead of pursuing childish dreams, but recent events have left me with a ridiculous amount of spare time, which has enabled me to start my quest for world championhood.

I'm going to let you decide what I should (try to) become a World Champion in! It can be anything from cellphone tossing to sheep shaving, as long as there are official World Championships. This is probably going to go off-topic within 5 posts, but I'm desperate enough to turn to KMC for advice, so **** me right?

EDIT: Forgot to add, preferably, I'd become a world champion in something that requires little to no talent, as I'm too old to get into all kinds of sports while still have a realistic oppurtunity of becoming world champion in them. So suggestions like kickboxing or speedskating won't work, sorry Dave.

So you want to become the best at something, but you want us to tell you what to choose? If you choose to be the best at something (World Champion), it should be at something you are passionate about.

Doing it this way makes you look like a droid. But OK, I'll play.

Uno, the card game.

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So you want to become the best at something, but you want us to tell you what to choose? If you choose to be the best at something (World Champion), it should be at something you are passionate about.

Doing it this way makes you look like a droid. But OK, I'll play.

Uno, the card game.
Well if I could choose being the best at something, I would win 4 Grand ****ing Slams a year, have millions of dollars in prize money, a Nike sponsorship deal and a villa just outside of Monte Carlo. Sometimes, things just don't work out that way, do they?

Don't see how it makes me look like a droid. It's more for fun anyway. Also, Uno is gay, so it won't be that.

Rogue Jedi
Well if I could choose being the best at something, I would win 4 Grand ****ing Slams a year, have millions of dollars in prize money, a Nike sponsorship deal and a villa just outside of Monte Carlo. Sometimes, things just don't work out that way, do they?

Don't see how it makes me look like a droid. It's more for fun anyway. Also, Uno is gay, so it won't be that.

Well, what are you into? Besides soccer?

Slay
Well, what are you into? Besides soccer?
I guess I didn't explain it right. To say it's a dream of mine to become a World Champion is a mild exaggeration. I just always thought it would be fun to be a World Champion in some ludicrous activity such as the aforementioned Cellphone Throwing. Only I can't think of anything that would also be mildly fun to do that doesn't require a ridiculous amount of talent to become World Champion in. Consider it like someone thinking about what Guinness record they want to break. Only it has to have an offical world championship.

Ax3l
Soccer!

Rogue Jedi
I guess I didn't explain it right. To say it's a dream of mine to become a World Champion is a mild exaggeration. I just always thought it would be fun to be a World Champion in some ludicrous activity such as the aforementioned Cellphone Throwing. Only I can't think of anything that would also be mildly fun to do that doesn't require a ridiculous amount of talent to become World Champion in. Consider it like someone thinking about what Guinness record they want to break. Only it has to have an offical world championship.

You're right, this makes more sense.

Speed typing.
Speed reading.
Horseshoe throwing.
Playing quarters.
Pumpkin carving.
Loud belching.
Distance spitting.
Speed eating a 12" pizza.

King Castle
i vote for quarters

Slay
I don't know what quarters is. Distance spitting could work though. I wonder if there's a world championship of cigarette-butt shooting.

Rogue Jedi
I don't know what quarters is. Distance spitting sounds good though. I've always been quite good at spitting. I wonder if there's a world championship of cigarette-butt shooting.

Quarters is when you bounce a quarter off the table, trying to bounce it into a full shot glass.

King Castle
beer drinking game.

khBJwyi1tso

Bardock42
Speed typing.

Good thing he doesn't have to compete with a billion people on that.

Digi
Wouldn't it just be easier to make up your own? I know, I know, you want a trophy or competition or something. But realistically, anything that has an official championship would take a ton of time, skill, practice, and luck to even come close to win. Barring a find where you're already pretty good at it and have a reasonable shot at competing, you may have to face the music at some point.

King Castle
it be funny if he did but some one beat him the 1st time around.

but what would you have in mind digi?

not a bad idea to make your own game and master it.

Rogue Jedi
Dude I got it. Eating hard boiled eggs.

Digi
Originally posted by King Castle
it be funny if he did but some one beat him the 1st time around.

but what would you have in mind digi?

not a bad idea to make your own game and master it.

World Champion of masturbating in my room. Ya'll are screwed. Not literally, of course. But I have quite the head start.

Go!

See? it's easy. I'm the best in the world at something.

fdog

Realistically, there is one thing I might able to claim as best in the world that someone might care about, but it's equally stupid. There's no championship though, so it fails Slay's criteria.

The Nuul

Hell man.....going out and doing any physical active is great and who the Hell cares about RJ. His daily activity are going to the crapper, fridge, coach/TV and back to PC again. Dont let RJ and his crap bug you. Theres always the ignore option.

King Castle
dont forget checking out the hot chicks at work that are 20's yrs younger them him and his hi light when they say hi to him and walk off snickering at him.. laughing out loud

anyways...

how about mastering connect four?

StarCraft2
to become a champion that requires no skill?

then everyone becomes a champion

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hell man.....going out and doing any physical active is great and who the Hell cares about RJ. Dont let RJ and his crap bug you. Theres always the ignore option.

Apparently the two of you do. If you "didn't care", that implies a state of indifference, which requires no energy or effort. The fact that my name has been mentioned in the OP (mind you there were a shitload of people calling soccer gay, but he singled me out, further proof that he cares), and now by you, that proves you do care. After all, you took the effort to mention my name, that proves that "Who cares about RJ", or a state of indifference, is a crock, and that you do care. yes

Indifference: No effort or energy.
Caring: Mentioning my name.

See how that works?

Originally posted by The Nuul
His daily activity are going to the crapper, fridge, coach/TV and back to PC again.

Not to mention work, the gym, and whatever errands are in order. And I have a laptop, not a PC, babe. But hey, continue pretending you know me on a personal level, yeah!!!

See? More effort on your part. I'm flattered.

dont forget checking out the hot chicks at work that are 20's yrs younger them him and his hi light when they say hi to him and walk off snickering at him.. laughing out loud
Aw, look at who's gettin' into it!!!

I don't approach them, they approach me, duder yes Most relationships I've been in, I am the one who is pursued. big grin

But enough of that. When are you gonna post more fake pics of yourself? Or pics of you and Chuck Norris? Win any MMA tournaments lately?

King Castle
i dont do MMA tournaments.. beneath me on principle.. anyways when are you gonna write another horror story?

Rogue Jedi
i dont do MMA tournaments.. beneath me on principle.. anyways when are you gonna write another horror story? Beneath you meaning you'd have your ass handed to you.

I've never written a horror story in my life.

Dave_97
I So suggestions like kickboxing or speedskating won't work, sorry Dave. uhuh whore.

King Castle
Beneath you meaning you'd have your ass handed to you.

I've never written a horror story in my life. all i know is i can beat this guy for sure..

http://mmavalor.unfilteredmma.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/276/files/HLIC/60b97b2c2e5e6ccf4ecd97c1923e916a.jpg in the ring and even worse in an alley...boxing

i thought u wrote horror stories under a pen name stephen something..bloigensrug

Rogue Jedi
all i know is i can beat this guy for sure..

http://mmavalor.unfilteredmma.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/276/files/HLIC/60b97b2c2e5e6ccf4ecd97c1923e916a.jpg in the ring and even worse in an alley...boxing

i thought u wrote horror stories under a pen name stephen something..bloigensrug

crylaugh

And nah. The man is brilliant, though, thanks for thinking so highly of me.

Scythe
Whatever you do, Slay, just don't go for Air Guitar. . .

Slay
Apparently the two of you do. If you "didn't care", that implies a state of indifference, which requires no energy or effort. The fact that my name has been mentioned in the OP (mind you there were a shitload of people calling soccer gay, but he singled me out, further proof that he cares), and now by you, that proves you do care. After all, you took the effort to mention my name, that proves that "Who cares about RJ", or a state of indifference, is a crock, and that you do care. yes

In my defense, mentioning you in the OP was more of a joke because I'd expect a lot of people thinking the post would be about football, just going by the thread's title. Since you were one of the two people who were actually debating in the soccer is gay thread etc. No hard feelings.

Basically, I just guess the Nuul misinterpreted the sentiments of that particular part of the post.

Slay
Originally posted by Scythe
Whatever you do, Slay, just don't go for Air Guitar. . .
Nah, I've pretty much decided to either go with cellphone throwing or toe-wrestling.

I mean, the current champion threw a cellphone for 74 m. I should be able to do that. With a bit of practice.

Scythe
Yay, one less air-guitarist.

Rogue Jedi
In my defense, mentioning you in the OP was more of a joke because I'd expect a lot of people thinking the post would be about football, just going by the thread's title. Since you were one of the two people who were actually debating in the soccer is gay thread etc. No hard feelings.

Basically, I just guess the Nuul misinterpreted the sentiments of that particular part of the post.

I know it was a joke, dude. That's why I responded so light-heartedly. The post you quoted is more to Nuul.

You gonna do the boiled egg eating or what?

Rogue Jedi
I think you should go for distance or pinpoint spitting. Or maybe building a house of cards. Or climb a tree and stay there for a long time. Submerged in water, maybe?

Robtard
Slay,

Get yourself a Guinness World Records book and look through it. I'm certain you'll find something that both has a 'World Championship' status and something you might already be decent at.

Then train yourself like The Batman, but focus solely on that one thing.

King Castle
ski ball....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2446/3965466039_2b68097993_b.jpg

Dave_97
Become a champion fisherman. (Bassmasters)

These guys are Friggon' Masters of fishing, Check it, their tag line is "Ultimate Lake Fishing"

with words like "Masters" and "Ultimate" how could it not be awesome?

On the website for bassmasters.ca - they say

"Our goal at Bassmasters Canada is to help you find great places to fish, learn about becoming a pro tournament fisherman"

Becoming a pro in tournaments? in ultimate lake fishing?
Is it just me, or does that sound like a john woo film?
He was a Pro Fisherman, But they killed his family, and now hes out for Revenge....
ULTIMATE LAKE FISHING! just need to cast nick cage, and get some guys to jump over things while firing guns.

and Sir, think of all the tail you'd get, boasting about the time you caught a 50lbs bass.
chicks would be most impressed.

Championship awaits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.