Who is most likely to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The contestants:
Thor
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan

Ok...who is most likely to:

1) Walk to straight up to Mephisto (face to face) and tell him "F**K YOU!!" while in Mephisto's realm...

2) Seduce a hot chick (just some normal hot human babe)...

3) Seduce She Hulk...

4) Talk the President out of a massive increase in taxes...

5) Convince the peoples' of the Middle East to hand over Bin Laden willingly...

6) Talk Captain America into getting a lap dance at a "butt naked" club...

7) Beat Lex Luthor at a game of chess...

8) Successful resist being seduced by Wonder Woman...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The contestants:
Thor
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan

1) Walk to straight up to Mephisto (face to face) and tell him "F**K YOU!!" while in Mephisto's realm...

3) Seduce She Hulk...

8) Successful resist being seduced by Wonder Woman... 1: WOlverine

2: Thor or wolverine

3: Juggernaut evil face

4: Superman

5: Superman

6: Wolverine

7: Batman has the best chance but none can really do it.

8: Superman.No dick...

D_Dude1210
The contestants:
Thor
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan

Prolly Hal.

Thor.

3) Seduce She Hulk...

Thor.

Superman.

Batman.

Prolly Batman.

Batman.

Batman. He's only into young boys in capes and short shorts.

OneDumbG0
1) Walk to straight up to Mephisto (face to face) and tell him "F**K YOU!!" while in Mephisto's realm... Hal (and then he'd get toasted)

2) Seduce a hot chick (just some normal hot human babe)... Hal (and then he'd get an(other) STD)

3) Seduce She Hulk... Hal (and it would turn out to be a She-Hulk from a parallel universe... with another STD)

4) Talk the President out of a massive increase in taxes... Batman (as Bruce Wayne)

5) Convince the peoples' of the Middle East to hand over Bin Laden willingly... Thor (after asking nicely... along with casting region-wide storms)

6) Talk Captain America into getting a lap dance at a "butt naked" club... Wolverine (to make up for the formulaic forced hero fight over a misunderstanding that lasts two pages)

7) Beat Lex Luthor at a game of chess... Superman (during a friendly game of chess against Lex in his mild-mannered Clark Kent persona that would catch Lex off-guard)

8) Successful resist being seduced by Wonder Woman... Superman (he already did it for thousands of years... cuz he's clearly that very ghey) vin

TheLordofMurder
"8) Successful resist being seduced by Wonder Woman... Superman (he already did it for thousands of years... cuz he's clearly that very ghey)"

LOL!

Mshinu

Wolverine. "Hey bub this place only got warm beer so FU** YOU!"

Endless Mike
Batman for all of them

The contestants:
Thor
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan

logan

logan, hal, batman

3) Seduce She Hulk...

logan

who cares?

5) Convince the peoples' of the Middle East to hand over Bin Laden willingly... seen as he's not in the middle east and most of its governments would arrest and extradite him if he was, it really could is moot

6) Talk Captain America into getting a lap dance at a "butt naked" club... provided that's a gay club I would say bucky is the most recomended one, otherwise it would be impossible

7) Beat Lex Luthor at a game of chess... batman

8) Successful resist being seduced by Wonder Woman... that's a hard one. SM is a stern virgin, but batman already has robin...

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
The contestants:
Thor
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan

logan

logan, hal, batman

3) Seduce She Hulk...

logan

who cares?

5) Convince the peoples' of the Middle East to hand over Bin Laden willingly... seen as he's not in the middle east and most of its governments would arrest and extradite him if he was, it really could is moot

6) Talk Captain America into getting a lap dance at a "butt naked" club... provided that's a gay club I would say bucky is the most recomended one, otherwise it would be impossible

7) Beat Lex Luthor at a game of chess... batman

8) Successful resist being seduced by Wonder Woman... that's a hard one. SM is a stern virgin, but batman already has robin...

In conclusion: All the characters are gay?

anyway.

1) Thor, because he already did it.
2) Superman or Thor
3) Superman or Thor
4) Batman
5) Probably Bruce.
6) Thor, because cap wants him.
7) Superman for sure.
8) Superman and Thor, because they are both virgins.

Originally posted by amnesia
In conclusion: All the characters are gay?

anyway.

1) Thor, because he already did it.
2) Superman or Thor
3) Superman or Thor
4) Batman
5) Probably Bruce.
6) Thor, because cap wants him.
7) Superman for sure.
8) Superman and Thor, because they are both virgins.

Just the ones with age innapropriate short pants wearing sidekicks (not that only gay people molest children, straight people do that too)

SM is not gay, just a repressed assexuate virgin. Thor sports the hair metal look though mhmm

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
Just the ones with age innapropriate short pants wearing sidekicks (not that only gay people molest children, straight people do that too)

SM is not gay, just a repressed assexuate virgin. Thor sports the hair metal look though mhmm

The instant someone makes a joke about batmans sexuality it makes me think of rainbow batman.

Your probably right about superman, i doubt he knows what sex is.

StyleTime
The contestants:
Thor
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan

3) Seduce She Hulk...

1. Hal
2. They are all more than capable of doing it. Most likely? Uh... Hal or Wolverine I guess.
3. When in doubt, say Hal.
4. Superman
5. Superman
6. I honestly have no idea.
7. Batman
8. Superman

Lord_Talron
only a gay person could succesfully resist being seduced by wonderwoman biscuits

mykke

wolverine, then die a second later

Thor

3) Seduce She Hulk...
Thor

Superman

Superman

Wolverine

Batman i guess

Superman

Lord_Talron
id love to see wolverine convince cap to go to a strip club. lmao that would be so funneh

Q99
Why's Thor getting all the seducing picks? I mean, yea, he's a hottie no doubt, but he's married, and he doesn't go after girls often. Or are we talking back when he was single? (Sidenote: Thor, The Mighty Avenger has shown Thor start a relationship with a girl. Such a hottie! Though really, she seems to be picking him up. Does that count? Being the one picked up?).

I'd say Logan for 2, and hm, Logan hasn't been interested in She-Hulk in the past, so a different character.

Are we talking 'Batman' or can he go as Bruce Wayne too? Because as Bruce he's much better than as Batman.

-Pr-
The contestants:
Thor
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan

3) Seduce She Hulk...

1. Wolverine
2. Batman (assuming it's Bruce)
3. Hal Jordan
4. Batman (assuming again, it's Bruce)
5. Superman
6. Batman (see above)
7. Batman
8. Hal, probably.

Q99
Hm, resisting Diana isn't all that 'hard', mainly because she's up front about it and doesn't play games. "I am interested in dating, would you like to come with me?" kind of stuff.

She's good looking but in seducing skills, she's no Amora. Though turning her down does tend to result in a lot of kicking oneself later.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, resisting Diana isn't all that 'hard', mainly because she's up front about it and doesn't play games. "I am interested in dating, would you like to come with me?" kind of stuff.

She's good looking but in seducing skills, she's no Amora. Though turning her down does tend to result in a lot of kicking oneself later. oh come on, how would her saying "i am interested in procreation, you should probably take off your pants" not be boner-ific?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
oh come on, how would her saying "i am interested in procreation, you should probably take off your pants" not be boner-ific? Personally I like the straightforwardness. No games. Just the important parts.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
oh come on, how would her saying "i am interested in procreation, you should probably take off your pants" not be boner-ific?

Oh, it definitely would, it's just that if someone has existing circumstances she won't try and get past them or anything.

"Sorry, I'm already involved with Sif/Lois/Ollie/etc.," would be the end of it, while other characters (like Amora and others who specialize in seduction) would continue and try and wear down defenses and would require more will than just turning her down once.

Originally posted by -Pr-

8. Hal, probably. lol

Originally posted by Q99
Why's Thor getting all the seducing picks? I mean, yea, he's a hottie no doubt, but he's married, and he doesn't go after girls often. Or are we talking back when he was single? (Sidenote: Thor, The Mighty Avenger has shown Thor start a relationship with a girl. Such a hottie! Though really, she seems to be picking him up. Does that count? Being the one picked up?).

Outside of 80s hair metal groupies I dont see him taking it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99

I'd say Logan for 2, and hm, Logan hasn't been interested in She-Hulk in the past, so a different character.

Are we talking 'Batman' or can he go as Bruce Wayne too? Because as Bruce he's much better than as Batman.

confused

Since when is Thor married?

Apparently Thor's very attractive. When the Avenger females were rating men, even She-Hulk gave Thor 10 out of 10 I believe. And at that time, I think she disliked his attitude for some reason.

Even Hercules has nothing on Thor...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/WaspPimp5.jpg

big grin

For the seduction questions, to me it depends on if the listed guys are actively trying to seduce the girl or not. At the least, they'd have to want to get into a girl's pants. If they are, I'd give it to Thor or Superman. Probably Thor. I've seen girls just gravitate towards on him multiple occasions and remark on his good looks. Asgardian women literally get into fights over Thor. Once, I think a woman fainted -or had an orgasm- when she saw Thor flying by.

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
Outside of 80s hair metal groupies I dont see him taking it.

Believe it or not, females are actually attracted to long haired men with huge muscles.

Originally posted by amnesia
Believe it or not, females are actually attracted to long haired men with huge muscles.

He. I was mocking the whitesnake look writers give him from time to time, but he does look like fabio often enough too. Both looks have fallen out of favour in most places in the world now.

Thor's looks are for the most part a sorry excuse for a thundergod. The ultimate one looked ok, still should have more of a forde of nature thing going on for him.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Since when is Thor married?

Isn't he married to Sif at some point?

*Looks up* Ok, I thought they were, but they merely promised to marry at some point. My mistake.

Here's some scans of Thor being attractive.

That's the thing about Thor- he shows interest without coming on too strong. It's more, "Hi, I'm attractive and available," in a single smile.

I don't know where he'd learn that in Asgard, but it's an attitude that's very attractive.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
Isn't he married to Sif at some point?

*Looks up* Ok, I thought they were, but they merely promised to marry at some point. My mistake.

Yea, they were engaged, but it didn't work out.

Originally posted by Q99
Here's some scans of Thor being attractive.

That's the thing about Thor- he shows interest without coming on too strong. It's more, "Hi, I'm attractive and available," in a single smile.

I don't know where he'd learn that in Asgard, but it's an attitude that's very attractive.

I honestly can't remember when Thor has ever actively tried to seduce a girl etc. Unlike Hercules. Thor's just....there and girls flock to him. I think he once brought flowers or something to Sif. He might have hit on some random chick once but I'm not too sure.

Fun fact: Originally, Thor never grew up with Sif. She was basically a child he use to bounce on his knee. It wasn't until he came back to Asgard from Earth that he noticed she had become a woman, and was you know, hittable.

Edit: I just realized your a chick. Lol.

amnesia
hahaha, chicks on vs forums... Oh wow...

FOOM

Wolverine is the only one who would use that kind of language. If you don't mean literally, everyone of them would stand up to Mephisto even in his own realm.

Wolverine has a higher level of pheromones that make him more alluring to woman; but Bruce has also got pick up skills and cash to boot.
Of course, Superman or Thor could simply say " Hi, I'm Superman" and "Greetings, I'm Thor" but they wouldn't do that.

3) Seduce She Hulk...

She-Hulk is a tramp who will sleep with anybody who can press more than 80 tonnes: That leaves just Supes and Thor

Nobody - that's like talking Death out of death.

5) Convince the peoples' of the Middle East to hand over Bin Laden willingly..

Only Superman.

Only Thor could, but he wouldn't. Wolverine would try.

Cap or Batman - not as smart in most ways but better strategists.

WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?

FOOM
Sorry, Cap wasn't an option, was he?

Mshinu
Originally posted by 753
He. I was mocking the whitesnake look writers give him from time to time, but he does look like fabio often enough too. Both looks have fallen out of favour in most places in the world now.

Thor's looks are for the most part a sorry excuse for a thundergod. The ultimate one looked ok, still should have more of a forde of nature thing going on for him.

Check out this version, much better.

http://www.dagsavisen.no/multimedia/archive/00068/valhall_68657q.jpg

Colossus-Big C
^ that looks like zeus :/

Mshinu
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
^ that looks like zeus :/

Does Zeus have a flying carriage pulled by rams and a Mjolnir? Btw the mythological Thor has red hair and Zeus blonde, not the other way around.

Anyway the pic is from a scandinavian comic about Valhalla.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Check out this version, much better.

http://www.dagsavisen.no/multimedia/archive/00068/valhall_68657q.jpg This does look much better than thor's average.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure mythological Thor was a stout guy with a thick red beard, not a tall cleanshaven Fabio.

As for the thread: Batman in all categories.

Does Zeus have a flying carriage pulled by rams and a Mjolnir? Btw the mythological Thor has red hair and Zeus blonde, not the other way around.

Anyway the pic is from a scandinavian comic about Valhalla. Zeus was blonde?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Zeus was blonde?
I always imagine Zeus with white or gray hair personally, but I don't know if they ever stated what hair color he had.

Although whenever he transformed into animals in order to rape mortal women he seemed to always be white (the bull, the swan, etc)

*shrug*

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I always imagine Zeus with white or gray hair personally, but I don't know if they ever stated what hair color he had.

Although whenever he transformed into animals in order to rape mortal women he seemed to always be white (the bull, the swan, etc)

*shrug*

Never quite got why changing into a bull would help you get close to women..

Anyway yea white it is my mistake. Some modern artist have depicted him with blonde hair.

Bentley
Thor slept with Moondragon didn't he?

Then she went lesbian big grin

Omega Vision
Never quite got why changing into a bull would help you get close to women..

Anyway yea white it is my mistake. Some modern artist have depicted him with blonde hair.
Because no woman expects that a bull would rape them.

Originally posted by Bentley
Thor slept with Moondragon didn't he?

Then she went lesbian big grin Maybe she misstook him for a woman like th hulk did?

Mshinu
Because no woman expects that a bull would rape them.

Wouldn`t a horse be better? Girls love horses.

Omega Vision
Wouldn`t a horse be better? Girls love horses.
Let's not get into a lengthy discussion about what animal form is the best to take to rape a woman.

Mshinu
Let's not get into a lengthy discussion about what animal form is the best to take to rape a woman.

Okay, unless Hal has used that tactic it is off topic anyway.

Wouldn`t a horse be better? Girls love horses. That's why Beta Ray Bill is a such playah

Because no woman expects that a bull would rape them. Meh, in the myths they give themselves willingly to the gods in animal forms. these things are cultural.

maxivitopowe
The contestants:
Thor
Wolverine
Superman
Batman
Hal Jordan

Thor, Wolverine

Thor, Wolverine

3) Seduce She Hulk...
Thor

Supes

Supes, Thor

Wolverine maybe Thor

Supes
I think Thor might be able to pull a surprising win

Well Supes lost this one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.